Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) (11294 Views)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / My Sad Experience With A Lady I Invited For The Night. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2021
MickzyDonald:
You ticket don cut boss
Chai Can u make heaven like this ehn?. No sympathy.. grin
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by zexy2030(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Your last action and discussion is a hint. If there was nothing like that, then she ain't referring to you. May be she found it funny or a nolstagia.
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by techWriter3: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Nairaland no betweens killer me ooo

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Umarojavi:
I woke up this morning to view my girlfriend's status and I saw this....I am about to ask her the meaning or I should chill and let this slide
Ignore it. Don't let her play on your emotions. Reacting will make you look weak in their eyes and women don't like weak men.

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Hollyharjii: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2021
chitransco:
seconded...

Thirdler...

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Virusvetty: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2021
youngblaq:

Depends on how they see themselves or how old they both are tho..but don't you think that was an expensive ship cruise?
You are right though.
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by FarinJini: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
E be things o
OP just go learn mechanic instead

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by arthurwillia(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Cloutinho
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Chibuezem(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
IbadanJohnWick:
The hole has be drilled one way or the other
johnwick of ibadan keep quiet are you now an engineer
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
nokspos:
most girls just post things for fun regardless...
Lie!
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Umarojavi:
I woke up this morning to view my girlfriend's status and I saw this....I am about to ask her the meaning or I should chill and let this slide
the best advice I’ll give you as a brother right now is tell her your having some issues and you want to break up with her that she shouldn’t worry it’s you not her,

she absolutely did nothing wrong but you just need your space to get your life together, then leave her alone she clearly is just with you but dosent really love you, build yourself and find happiness within yourself before finding a girlfriend, it would be a plus if you have sex before the announcement, I rest my case.
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by TearNinja001: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Respect yourself and move on. Don't text her for anything, she's expecting it.

Some of these things no hard to solve na.

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Echoban: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Umarojavi:

Hope say u don nack am? Incase she wan comot at least u go know say u don debe cheesy

Na girl wey e head correct deserve clap back love. No b all this yeye wey full outside like this..

Go dey find another babe already Sha..
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by boringdraw: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
It happens bro, just move on

Odds - 2.40
Under 2.5 goals
Denmark » 1st Division
Nykobing - Helsingor

Odds - 2.00
BTTS (NO)
England » Premier League
Tottenham - Aston Villa

Odds -2.05
BTTS (NO)
France » Ligue 1
Lorient - Clermont

Accumulated odds - 9.84
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by pauladonis(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Warriboy1236:
I wonder why guys come online to write about women doing things that make them unique in some way.

Nigerian Women are very wicked people, this is not a human thing, this may be some societal factor of some sorts.

As a struggling young man, i had joy believing love was there, turned out she was screwing around and even set me up when i found out, i nearly lost my life.

I have seven serious babes, i don't even remember the last time i sent any of them recharge card. If i want, i call them to send and even go as far as asking them to call their ex and deceive dudes into sending them stuffs and money all in the name of meeting up. Some work and some are students that rely on their father and family members or some side dudes... The relationship is serious to them but to me, it's plain life

All relationship is already soiled dude. Drop it.

I have always said it.

Even though society portrays us men as unfaithful pricks devoid of emotions, the truth is all men are pure and simple until a bi'tch happens to us.

The way Nigerian girls behave ehn, any man wey still believe in love suppose get gold statue for Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by KarinaLove(f): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wahala be like travelling bag grin
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Mostcharming(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
At least she’s in love
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Elporo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
ryd3:
Or could she be referring to someone else?

Most likely
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by OKOATA(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Some people just post anything to catch cruise though. It's possible she's just catching fun.
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Youngpo413: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
True true who no get girl-friend get peace of mind...
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by onuwaje(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
I keep saying
We don't know our spouse until our wedding day
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by MhiztaFrank(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
She wants you to see it if she wouldn't have posted it or blocked you from viewing that particular post

All you need do is Just act matured as if you didn't see it while you look for a way to handle the situation
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by shomutuski(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why you they panic? It's obviously a shit test to see if you're spineless. If you had options you won't be worried about it, plot twist; she fit get backup boyfriend sef.

Better focus and don't shame your family
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by flames007(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
eventainment:
Repair yourself to become golden. If you are broke ignore her presence and chase your dream. The attention you give to women is an opportunity lost to creating value for yourself. And avoid sex If you can
I wish guys (especially the broke ones) could listen to your advice. But their pricks won't allow them.

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by DOTian: 12:44am On Oct 04, 2021
ryd3:
Or could she be referring to someone else?
He might just be a "wild card" in the whole relationship..
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Darrkfire(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Uncle, this is a typical example of 'good news bad news'. Good news dat it's confirmed dat she's in love with you. Bad luck dat you're wrong for her.

But come to think of it, what if you're not the one she's referring to shocked

1 Like

Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by talk2cletus: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Umarojavi:

what if no be u she dey refer to my man?
she may even be dating someone else not even u sha
lol
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by Assumptabeke(f): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have been feeling sad since morning, this your post just made be laughed so hard. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by AYNL: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
post the same meme and know the truth
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by debbydams(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iamtoyosii:
Just call her and clarify stuffs, no your place and maintain your lane,no kn dy disturb us here.......and never ever beg her, I dy beg you
lol are u begging op? grin..the hand writing is bold already op use your brain grin
Re: See My Girlfriend's Status Last Night ( Photo) by debbydams(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
eventainment:
Repair yourself to become golden. If you are broke ignore her presence and chase your dream. The attention you give to women is an opportunity lost to creating value for yourself. And avoid sex If you can
chop knuckle, u said it all jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.