Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed (33831 Views)

RE: My Boss Calls Me All The Time / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by OldNairalander(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nairalanders let's pray for op.
And those around the school should help beg his boss Mr. Ola because his October salary no sure like this ooo
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Viktorinox2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tell your boss to drink a little quantity of his urine first thing in the morning. By so do doing,if it's voodoo it will be terminated.
Don't do this if you're not very close to your boss.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ndị ofe Manu juju
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:
Good day Nairalanders. Pardon my poor grammar.

I work with one of the fairly big school in Ogun state. The proprietor died some few years ago and his son took over the leadership of the school. He started well and brought new ideas to run the school.
However, one of the teachers in the school, a woman got too close to the man and took control of his life. She is called his PA and is now the one controlling anything he does. If she wants any staff to be punished, na so he go be. People like me are thinking this cannot be just ordinary has even my boss wife can't complain.
You will say I should leave the school and look for another place if am not comfortable with the system, but I am just pitying my boss and the future of the school. I learnt the dead proprietor was a very good man who has done many wonderful things in the life of many people.

It has even gotten to the extend that this woman(a married woman o) has been given a flat on the school compound, near the school hostel. Even all the students know that this woman is the oga for the school.

This thing is beyond me. I want to assist my boss, but I don't know how. Please what can I do?

Matured advice please.

Nah normal levels for Lagos and Ogun state.

Only serious prayer can save that business from being converted to her own.

It happened here in Lagos. The Clark was controlling everything. Making all the decisions. Even threatening the boss in some occasions.

The boss is a good Christian that prays well ooh. The week the Clark was to take over the business. Omo! Prophesy drop for prayer house the woman they go. That if she doesn't sack the girl, she will loose both the business and her life.

The next Monday, business return as usual. She was force to go on prayer and fasting for one week. After the prayer Clark resign by herself.

Omo things dey happen ooh.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by mfm04622: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mind you business! Let his family help him
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Springboot: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
OP send me a dm, all you need is 7 he goats, 5 white lions and a double head cobra.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by marsup: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
First, mind your business and don’t fight a battle that isn’t yours to fight.
Besides that, what subject do you teach in this school?
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
This thing dey happen well well for private schools. I have my own tale. But the sure thing is that they would always get disgraced and forced out of the school.
Even the kind Mr Ola self dey the thread dey threaten fire and brimstone grin
This one might take a while grin
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Newboss(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charmed?

Oga, your boss is a typical simp.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by blackslayer: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
LOL...Ok, so whats wrong with been a charming person?
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by NonnyDot(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Get alligator pepper, grind it. Talk any good deeds you want into the powder. Spray it around dia offices. Come back and drop a testimony. Mind you, you must continue with good works in that school, else something big will befall you if you cross it. Email me for me info on it
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by deavicky(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

I work with one of the fairly big school in Ogun state. The proprietor died some few years ago and his son took over the leadership of the school. He started well and brought new ideas to run the school.
However, one of the teachers in the school, a woman got too close to the man and took control of his life. She is called his PA and is now the one controlling anything he does. If she wants any staff to be punished, na so he go be. People like me are thinking this cannot be just ordinary has even my boss wife can't complain.
You will say I should leave the school and look for another place if am not comfortable with the system, but I am just pitying my boss and the future of the school. I learnt the dead proprietor was a very good man who has done many wonderful things in the life of many people.

It has even gotten to the extend that this woman(a married woman o) has been given a flat on the school compound, near the school hostel. Even all the students know that this woman is the oga for the school.

This thing is beyond me. I want to assist my boss, but I don't know how. Please what can I do?

Matured advice please.
you want to assist your boss as who?.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by EndRape2(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Go and sit-down, she did not use any charm, she is hard working and know her onions , most of you guys are stupid ,once a woman is doing well with a man you assume it is charm, you want the man to be shouting at her, insulting her , then you will be happy,
Getout. Gossip ,Gossip.

quote author=Adeniyisam02 post=106395164]Good day Nairalanders. Pardon my poor grammar.

Matured advice please.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

Matured advice please.
That is how most young men of nowadays are! Completely useless, when they see pussy!
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by reservd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
orikoku:
Mr Ola Abeg ooo, I dey kugba area. Pardon am. I also know the school with the little information he dropped.
Na ota the school dey?
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Gfskw: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Really
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by treatise: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Staffer's loyalty could be likened to charm. The boss and wife are matured to discern when the handshake goes beyond the elbow.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ola17:

Ordinary lawyer and you are making mouth. If I invoke Sango on you now nko?

Sango that refuses to deliver you from the woman's charm grin.

@OP, you wan carry another person's matter for head while you drag yours with hand.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Iykenuwa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
I hope you know you've lost your job with this post?
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Iykenuwa(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
This post will most likely cost you your job. Sorry
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Slayar: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
J0y0usever:
OP no mention name so even if it's you his post is referring to you, you have no right to sack him.
I'm a lawyer and if he is sacked then I'll trace you, arrest you and make sure you're imprisoned cos I'll take up your matter in the court of law.
Sorry wrong quote, I wanted quoting Ola17

I need babe a like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Truvelisback(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

Matured advice please.
Bro, don't tell me u are envying the woman. Perhaps, u wished u were his P.A. Bro, it may not be charm. It could be influence. The woman has influence. That's just the secret. So, My advice 4 u is that, don't envy her, just be urself, do ur work without trying to impress anybody. If u are deligent, u will experience the same. The woman is a smart woman. She knows how to play her cards well and she knows how to get the attention of the man or make the man to like her.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by domainfully: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

Matured advice please.

OTA TOTAL ACADEMY

I worked there for sometimes way back

Bruh, no bi everything Dem dey bring online nah
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
J0y0usever:
OP no mention name so even if it's you his post is referring to you, you have no right to sack him.
I'm a lawyer and if he is sacked then I'll trace you, arrest you and make sure you're imprisoned cos I'll take up your matter in the court of law.
Sorry wrong quote, I wanted quoting Ola17

An employer has no right to sack his employee (in this Nigeria)? An employer can sack an employee FOR ANY REASON, whether real or perceived, atleast in this Nigeria... And the firm will win in court

If you actually believe what you wrote up there, which law firm do you work with? That firm needs to be shut down for employing you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by baloney: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
As we they go so, even God/gods his disciple & goons should be expecting jazzing & jazz, because when the glorious course of jazzing pop up, we all no go tried, I assume this are all the Chronicles...
shocked cool shocked
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Fantazy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Just accept the woman as your new oga.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by ofiko123(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
May God help your boss..
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Poleski: 2:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

Matured advice please.

Mind your business if you want to stay employed. You've no right to insert yourself into your boss' relationship with anyone.

Whoever he dates isn't your business as long as he isn't dating your family member. Whoever he trusts to help him run the school is his business, not yours. If the woman isn't causing any problem for you then mind your damn business. If you want to help your boss, focus on your job and do it well.

I know someone who lost his job because he did similar thing you want to do.
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Olajah81: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Mind ur buzz...
Wetin concerned u with wetin wey no concern u....
I swear down u be Omo ale jatijati
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Olajah81: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2021
U will Neva go unpunished...
Is management owning u
Whts ur problems.
If u don't have job.... Messages me l will teach u how to be keyboard warriors.... U will be bombing Sweden nd Switzerland.... U will thank me later
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by LagBlogger(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

An employer has no right to sack his employee (in this Nigeria)? An employer can sack an employee FOR ANY REASON, whether real or perceived, atleast in this Nigeria... And the firm will win in court

If you actually believe what you wrote up there, which law firm do you work with? That firm needs to be shut down for employing you

Oga not for any reason. There is something called unfair dismissal which law courts can reverse with consequences for the employer.

There are labour laws which every employer must uphold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word 'Opposite'? / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.