Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

This Is Confusing Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Confusing Me (236 Views)

This Bible Verse Is Confusing Put Me Through / Confusing Me / Religion is confusing me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Confusing Me by Histrings08(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2021
If the original name of Jesus is Yeshua, why are we still not praying with it..?
Re: This Is Confusing Me by Bacteriologist(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Because I bet 50% of Christians don't even know what you're talking about.

Most people are religious solely because of indoctrination and "group think."

Combine that with an ideology that frowns on questioning and making some research and all you have are people who have been told something is tru since they were born and they rarely don't even check if its true or verifying the authenticity until they die.

I mean, isn't it funny that most Christians don't even read their own Bible or know sh*t about their own religion?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Confusing Me by CandyOps(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2021
I've read the entire Bible at least 2 times cover to cover. And i'll encourage you to do the same. Even as a kid, I knew the stories didn't add up but then... Since we're thought not to question authority figures everybody just pack

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[sermon]: Divine Involvement – Pastor Adeboye / Givers Never Lack In Practical Form / The Glory And Awesomeness Of The Obedience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.