Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Confusing Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusing Me (316 Views)

This Bible Verse Is Confusing Put Me Through / This Is Confusing Me / Religion is confusing me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusing Me by Pheurly: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Good
Re: Confusing Me by waleyp(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Good Morning Pastor
Re: Confusing Me by Ladylite: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Pheurly:
Good morning... I noticed for some time now, happening for years though...
I'm a young guy 19.. Right from birth I had a calling to become a pastor... Most churches I went to..they prophesy to me or my parents... In 2017 i Was coming from church with my friends... Then suddenly a man from no where.. Just came out... I thought maybe I offended d man or something, I'm good at whining pple... But it appeared I've never seen him... He was pointing.. These re his words he was pointing at my friend then as if something told him to turn to me and he said "I want to warn you go and learn how to preach for you will become a... I didn't get the last part of wat he said... He left... We turned we nor see am again....
Most times... Anywhere I go, even if I'm doing thing like a crazy thing. u shld understand... Then suddenly they will start calling me pastor. .. Anywhere I go to, pastor.... I don't do things to show I'm a pastor..
I do some bad things too... But still get a pastor....
Is it okay....?
Just this morning... My friend in the Uni... Just wrote pastor as a message to me....this is someone we talk abt girls, do some crazy shit.. I don't understand ooo... I'm just there nii... Thinking since? embarassed
Is it okay?
Wat shld I do?

Young man it is clear uou are already wasting your life despite many warnings and visions. So what exactly are you doing here, asking strangers for help, do you think it is cute? Are you not seeing how the world hates pastors these days because of how loose they are with women and prophesies and many other things?

Rather than spend your life learning how to be an original man of God or cleaning up your playful sinful ways, you are here asking for help, which help?

Pls you know what to do so stop deceiving yourself. There many true men of God, follow them, be a disciple and cut off from your online addiction. Hurry before your destiny is replaced with lust for money and women and you open church with demonic powers just to make money.

No one will help you anymore, you have heard too many warnings and you turned a deaf ear. So do the needful before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Confusing Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Accept your calling pastor
Re: Confusing Me by Pheurly: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Ladylite:

Young man it is clear uou are already wasting your life despite many warnings and visions. So what exactly are you doing here, asking strangers for help, do you think it is cute? Are you not seeing how the world hates pastors these days because of how loose they are with women and prophesies and many other things?

Rather than spend your life learning how to be an original man of God or cleaning up your playful sinful ways, you are here asking for help, which help?

Pls you know what to do so stop deceiving yourself. There many true men of God, follow them, be a disciple and cut off from your online addiction. Hurry before your destiny is replaced with lust for money and women and you open church with demonic powers just to make money.

No one will help you anymore, you have heard too many warnings and you turned a deaf ear. So do the needful before it's too late.

Bro it's not as if I turned a deaf ear... I preach in church though... I'm not that bad as you think..I'm not even a bad .. When I mean crazy shit... I meant.. Doesn't mean s** or anything related to that... Thanks anyways
The needful, how?.. Pls tell me more
Re: Confusing Me by davidinchrist(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2020
@ Pheurly

Friend, don't be fooled by people's or friend's opinions: throw it into the trashcan! They judge by your appearance and attitudes. Maybe you're a bit introverted and always dress simply or old fashioned like common religious people.

However, Jesus surely have a purpose for you like everyone else, which is to first be a Strong Witness for His. A witness first by your Lifestyle, thoughts and Words. Which means you got to start reading Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and START OBEYING them diligently.

Again, forget people's opinions about you, and don't lose your head. Even if you must have a major ministry, should be coming from God, not spiritually blind people.

Men looks at the appearance, God looks at the heart.

May Jesus Give you light.
Re: Confusing Me by Ladylite: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Pheurly:

Bro it's not as if I turned a deaf ear... I preach in church though... I'm not that bad as you think..I'm not even a bad .. When I mean crazy shit... I meant.. Doesn't mean s** or anything related to that... Thanks anyways
The needful, how?.. Pls tell me more

Read my message again. The answer is there. Next time put complete information if you want complete counsel and find a spiritual mentor and a spiritual father fast
Re: Confusing Me by Pheurly: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Ladylite:

Read my message again. The answer is there. Next time put complete information if you want complete counsel and find a spiritual mentor and a spiritual father fast

But be calm please, thank you, I will
Re: Confusing Me by Pheurly: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2020
davidinchrist:
@ Pheurly

Friend, don't be fooled by people's or friend's opinions: throw it into the trashcan! They judge by your appearance and attitudes. Maybe you're a bit introverted and always dress simply or old fashioned like common religious people.

However, Jesus surely have a purpose for you like everyone else, which is to first be a Strong Witness for His. A witness first by your Lifestyle, thoughts and Words. Which means you got to start reading Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and START OBEYING them diligently.

Again, forget people's opinions about you, and don't lose your head. Even if you must have a major ministry, should be coming from God, not spiritually blind people.

Men looks at the appearance, God looks at the heart.

May Jesus Give you light.

I'm actually an introvert though, u got me there, I dress very simple but not old fashioned... Lol
Okay.
Re: Confusing Me by Adedotguy: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
wink
Re: Confusing Me by Pheurly: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmm
Deep
Re: Confusing Me by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Pheurly:
Hmmm
Deep
As far God is concerned, He is the one to tell you what He wants for you to do for Him. Your righteousness(your self-initiated works) are filthy rags to God. Only the works He commands you count towards righteousness. So you are best waiting to hear from Him than jumping the gun on the opinions of mere human beings. Doing such is a quick way to heap curses on yourself....

Cursed is the man who puts his trust in other men, making flesh and blood his trust.... jeremiah 17 vs 5-6
Re: Confusing Me by petra1(m): 6:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Ladylite:

I agree with you jare
Re: Confusing Me by petra1(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Pheurly:
Good morning... I noticed for some time now, happening for years though...
I'm a young guy 19.. Right from birth I had a calling to become a pastor... ..... I don't understand ooo... I'm just there nii... Thinking since? embarassed
Is it okay?
Wat shld I do?

people are praying for Gods call
You are playing with Gods call.

You're acting like one of those people that says " I know God is calling me but I'm running " not running to Godu oh.

Firstly seek God face in a fast and isolation . Ask for forgiveness for your stupidity. Ask for mercy ,ask for directions.

Primarily the best thing to do is to let your local Pastor know about the call on you and submit yourself there for responsibility. That doesn't mean you should not pursue school or career . You can only go into full time ministry when God says so .
The first thing you need now is training.
Eat the bible like kilode" cut off from all distractions . Read books like Gods general. And lastly start winning souls to the church .

Better get our of this attention seeking questions .

(1) (Reply)

The Name 'allah' Is In The Bible / Odumeje: You've Probably Never Seen This Photo Before! / What Our LORD JESUS CHRIST Actually Commanded Us To Do 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.