Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. (5245 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / “My Boyfriend Stopped Picking My Calls After I Told Him Laycon Is Hot” – Lady / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Vulcanheph(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Their Entitlement mentality is disgusting
True talk bro... It's very annoying.
I'm not saying that it's wrong to spend on a woman but don't feel as if I owe you anything simply because I asked you out.

Ever since she got the small money he sent her, she has stopped calling until she gets broke again.
This is the reason why most naija guys that travel out of the country hardly ever come back to marry naija women but always end up marrying foreign women.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
femi4:
Buy you won't help your fellow guy. Ordinary thank you sms, you no see after 3days. If na guy you give that money, he ll send text messages and call you to appreciate

God punish me if I don't give my guys money.

The highest money I have ever given to someone in my life was to my guy.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Rickmann: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kenoxman:
True! Guys are more appreciative of any financial help rendered to them. But ladies? They only appreciate something bigger. I guess cos they have many potential helpers compared to guys. so they often tend to compare. Na so I sent #200 recharge card to one babe,(I do send her card occasionally) though she appreciated but she called it a ''token''. Omo! my hard-earned money a token? Anyway, I stopped sending her card from that day. I now have a rule- if you as a lady is not related to me, any financial help from me will be half of what I intended giving. Say, if I intended giving 1k, na 500h you go get las las. So if you come mess up in future (they almost, always do) e no go pain me.

My G grin
Omo I dey reason this ur philosophy o, e no bad at all.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by drmikeadams(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
yuping:
Nothing Nigeria girls go tell me now one naira I no go drop. If you cannot solve your little problems how are you going to solve big challenges. And I'm not saying that you can do it alone, ones in a while you will need people help, but if the majority of the girls we have here in Nigeria always complain I'm hungry, I don't have airtime, no transport if girls themselves cannot help each other why should we bail them out.
. Don't mind those scammers.....there is a reason why they always claim to prefer having male friends to women.....by the time they bill 20 guys,5 must pay....it's left for guys to start thinking with their brains

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Rickmann:

My G grin
Omo I dey reason this ur philosophy o, e no bad at all.
nothing to reason there mate,simply dont give them shit,then you'll see their ego inflate like a blowfish
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Youngpo413: 2:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Then leave the naija ladies alone na...
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2021
U want show us say u by tv 200k grin
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Taywon: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2021
It is more rewarding to help a man.... Men don't forget
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Guys should learn to help their fellow men, stop throwing money all about on ladies who are only interested in what you got.

For instance, money that should be used to develop good roads, build houses for the poor, health care etc our politicians throw this money on female Celebrities and slay queens!!! Like this is just extremely annoying! Why can’t you guys think for once

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by ravensckar(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Lescott7:
I experienced something like this in my last relationship. The girl only call me when she needs something from me or when she knows it's getting close to month end. I confronted her several times about that act, she said it's her own style that she doesn't call or chat people first. I had to end the relationship with her last month. I can't imagine someone I call a girlfriend calling me when she only needs money from me.
In all, I made a big mistake, I should just have just Bleep zoned when I discovered that act about her instead of seeing her as someone I can spend the rest of my life with.
Lolz. Bros, you fall our hand o. Haha? You had such a golden opportunity right in front of you and you lost it. I used to have one parole like that, she only remembers me whenever she's broke. The moment I realized her game plan, I added her to the f*ck list. I dey even dey f*ck her on credit sometimes self. No be only her sense dem take build third mainland bridge. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Rickmann: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
nothing to reason there mate,simply dont give them shit,then you'll see their ego inflate like a blowfish

grin
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by suffering: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
That 3K for do you better to drink beer, chop suya then kpensh olosho. Anyway, all man know as him go spend money.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Lescott7(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
ravensckar:
Lolz. Bros, you fall our hand o. Haha? You had such a golden opportunity right in front of you and you lost it. I used to have one parole like that, she only remembers me whenever she's broke. The moment I realized her game plan, I added her to the f*ck list. I dey even dey f*ck her on credit sometimes self. No be only her sense dem take build third mainland bridge. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol. I know say I really Bleep up.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2021
suffering:
That 3K for do you better to drink beer, chop suya then kpensh olosho. Anyway, all man know as him go spend money.

I swear
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2021
suffering:

I swear..
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2021
femi4:
Buy you won't help your fellow guy. Ordinary thank you sms, you no see after 3days. If na guy you give that money, he ll send text messages and call you to appreciate
Men simpism started from Adam.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Carchoice:

Why do you guys always think guys don’t help their fellow guys? It’s shallow thinking.

Should people come here to talk about how they help their fellow guys before you believe they do?
Many guys that i have known rarely help their fellow guys but will speedily help girls they barely know well just to impress her.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Cowbell521: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2021
LagosInter:
Tired of talking to naija girls.

They are only interested in talking about their issues-- issues that only money can solve.

No meaningful discussions. Nothing. They will always talk about issues indirectly from hair to data to food

I have an acquaintance, tall ,dark and works in Ogba Ikeja as a sales rep for Tecno phones. I haven't asked her out or anything, she should be around 30 years.
I asked why she hadn't been to work one morning, she said no transport. She indirectly hinted she hadn't eaten too. That the person she called to send her some money had not responded.

I pitied her and asked her to come wait for me at the bus stop by 9 am at Zenith bank ATM at 7 and 8 Ajao Estate Lagos mainland, because I was going out as well.

We met there and gisted a bit and she was complaining about low salary from workplace .I gave her 3k, it was folded.

I intentionally did this to test her sincerity and sense of responsibility (because same morning I bought 43 inches TV for over 200k at Founi LG show room Mushin Lagos.
I was making inquiries for it on this thread :https://www.nairaland.com/6755501/samsung-lg-sony-television-please so I had money shocked

She thanked me and bade goodbye.

She hasn't chatted me since then.

I called her twice after like 4 days, she didn't pick. I haven't bothered chatting or calling since then.

Maybe she was expecting to get 50k from me but only counted the folded notes and saw 3k. Lol.

Lol Oga even with N50 to a 9ja girl wey go soon turn evening newspaper nah waste of money. Except you no work for your money. Better stop giving them anything

Learn to sympathize and post them till dem tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
femi4:
Prove me wrong

Are you minding your fellows?

Men don't help each other.

It's a lie.

Ehn, oya, prove it wrong na.

Deflecting stories.

They'll disagree with you just for the sake of it. Lmaoo. They got no stories to tell. Nada. I said it.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Guys should learn to help their fellow men, stop throwing money all about on ladies who are only interested in what you got.

For instance, money that should be used to develop good roads, build houses for the poor, health care etc our politicians throw this money on female Celebrities and slay queens!!! Like this is just extremely annoying! Why can’t you guys think for once

They should not think. They shouldn't oh.

The Association of Prosperity Feminists Nigeria (PFN) are there to be defunding their members, one phallus at a time.

Aluta!
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Magnoliaa:

They should not think. They shouldn't oh.

The Association of Prosperity Feminists Nigeria (PFN) are there to be defunding their members, one phallus at a time.

Aluta!
grin grin grin

The rich ones can even go ahead and waste their money, dem go hear am soon! But you see those politicians ehnnn naa their own dey vex me pass!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Adejo1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
My own advise be say make we dey help our fellow guys no be to dey waste money for ungrateful liabilities
Re: My Encounter With A Girl That Stopped Picking Calls. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Adejo1:
My own advise be say make we dey help our fellow guys no be to dey waste money for ungrateful liabilities

Why the assumption that guys don't help guys?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is What The Perfect Woman Looks Like....(photo) / Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? / WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.