Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East (1754 Views)

Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
My prophecy is finally coming to the Nigerian soldiers are going to dash the South weapons
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Just today Nigerian police and soldier lost a lots off weapons to IPOB and ESN in Multiple attacks. The amount of Weapons which are falling in the enemy's hands is becoming alarming. In one attack the soldiers just ran into the bush and left their vehicles with full of Weapons

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East The Barren Soil / Scores Of Bandit Killed In Kaduna, Bottles Of hard Drug Recovered / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Picks Anyim As Preferred Choice, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.