Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East (1727 Views)

Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please I am begging on the Nigerian army and the Nigerian military not to send soldiers to the Southern part of Nigeria especially with ammunition and equipment. The reason for this you will make the same mistakes as what you did in the north parts of Nigeria. Main reason for this you just are not ready to fight once they hear gun shot they will just run away leaving their equipment and run away. If you look at today most of the weapons which Eastern security network are curry is from police and military which ran into the bush leaving their weapons and vehicles. Please let's be serious and let's tell ourselves the truth our soldiers are not ready to fight at all so moving the sutures to the Southern parts of Nigeria we just float the area with weapons

our security forces are not ready to fight. They are just dash weapons on a daily basis to the enemy. Very soon you will find out that the enemy has more weapons done the military and security forces. This situation is going to get a lot worse and a lot of security personnel are not even paid..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please look at the Bandit and the kidnappers including boko Haram 90% of their weapons and their vehicles are from the military. A lot of the soldiers just abandon the equipments, nobody in today's world is ready to die for Nigeria especially not government officials most of these soldiers and police do not even get their salary on a monthly basis and a lot of them are being odd Arias..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Abdul05: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin grin lady's talk

3 Likes

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin lady's talk

Please this is no laughing matter when the area is flooded with weapons we shall see who is laughing. Look what happened in the niger Delta Avengers with all the Soldiers which Obasanjo sent to the niger Delta what was achieved nothing the oil bunkering kidnapping and piracy is even worse today

3 Likes

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Danjikanbauchi: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
This military activities are what we need in southern kaduna now, but they will pretend as if people killed here are animals

3 Likes

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by freegaza(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin lady's talk

The lady is actually making sense, I am from Borno state and I completely agree with what she said. The government should look for a political solution

3 Likes

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by helinues: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
I have been thinking of same for quite some time.

Chocolates, Pizza and flowers would be better to send to Southern Nieria to curb the insecurities there. embarassed
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Abdul05: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please this is no laughing matter when the area is flooded with weapons we shall see who is laughing
in everyone's eyes , Nigeria is going through insecureness except you my dear grin grin
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This military activities are what we need in southern kaduna now, but they will pretend as if people killed here are animals

In fact niger state is the most important right now because the Bandits are 10 km from kanji Dam. Two of the biggest dams in Nigeria by the end of this year are going to be Under Bandit territory

2 Likes

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by JOSCOFELIX: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
freegaza:

The lady is actually making sense, I am from Borno state and I completely agree with what she said. The government should look for a political solution
which part
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Newton2024: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please look at the Bandit and the kidnappers including boko Haram 90% of their weapons and their vehicles are from the military. A lot of the soldiers just abandon the equipments, nobody in today's world is ready to die for Nigeria especially not government officials most of these soldiers and police do not even get their salary on a monthly basis and a lot of them are being odd Arias..
Unfortunately zombies will never agree to this golden opinion. Islamic terr-orists don't import arms, they use arms and ammunitions seized from soldiers.

What APC don't know is that there is no atom of fight left in these soldiers. I don't blame them because they also have wives and children waiting for daddy at home. Anyone who die for Nigeria die for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abdul05:
in everyone's eyes , Nigeria is going through insecureness except you my dear grin grin

Please do not make the South part of Nigeria like the northern parts. The soldiers failed in the North and they want to do the same thing in the south

1 Like

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Newton2024: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
Abdul05:
helinues:
I have been thinking of same for quite some time.

Chocolates, Pizza and flowers would be better to send to Southern Nieria to curb the insecurities there. embarassed
[/s] Incoherence

Nawa o
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton2024:
Unfortunately zombies will never agree to this golden opinion. Islamic terr-orists don't import arms, they use arms and ammunitions seized from soldiers.

What APC don't know is that there is no atom of fight left in these soldiers. I don't blame them because they also have wives and children waiting for daddy at home. Anyone who die for Nigeria die for nothing.

If you have relatives which are soldiers and police you will understand that they are not getting their salary every month if when they get their salary it is not the full salary the arrears are nowhere to be seen. You would die for the nation in a bush without even being paid. Let's be serious nobody is going to fight they would just come out on channel news and AIT and do publicity stunt with the Soldiers. Once they hear a gunshot they will leave their vehicles with their ammunition and disappear. You saw what happened to the one in the East which run into the hotel to hide I left his gun at the gates of the hotel. Look at the head he is traveling with machine gun in the vehicle because he knows that the soldiers cannot protect him

1 Like

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by noleflendum: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
We need the presence of Army in South East because of "DSS and Fulani herdsmen" killing people
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Abdul05: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please do not make the South part of Nigeria like the northern parts. The soldiers failed in the North and they want to do the same thing in the south
And you too, please let the federal government act promptly to put an end to the fierce, murderous , wasteful and unnecessary agitation.

1 Like

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
noleflendum:
We need the presence of Army in South East because of "DSS and Fulani herdsmen" killing people

Let's be very very serious about this matter where the head which are in charge cannot even trust their own soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjFCJC20S9Y
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abdul05:
And you too, please let the federal government act promptly to put an end to the fierce, murderous , wasteful and unnecessary agitation.

If you want to get it you will know that sending soldiers there we speed up the agitation look what happened in the northern parts of Nigeria look how many villages are falling to book haram. You will just bring guns and be dashing the enemy especially with the level of corruption and lack of will to fight

1 Like

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by freegaza(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
which part

MMC, Jere
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Abdul05: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you want to get it you will know that sending soldiers there we speed up the agitation look what happened in the northern parts of Nigeria look how many villages are falling to book haram. You will just bring guns and be dashing the enemy especially with the level of corruption and lack of will to fight
so how do you want the FG to put an end to it
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Newton2024: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you have relatives which are soldiers and police you will understand that they are not getting their salary every month if when they get their salary it is not the full salary the arrears are nowhere to be seen. You would die for the nation in a bush without even being paid. Let's be serious nobody is going to fight they would just come out on channel news and AIT and do publicity stunt with the Soldiers. Once they hear a gunshot they will leave their vehicles with their ammunition and disappear. You saw what happened to the one in the East which run into the hotel to hide I left his gun at the gates of the hotel. Look at the head he is traveling with machine gun in the vehicle because he knows that the soldiers cannot protect him
More tragedic is that when the wives of the dead soldiers and policemen want to claim their husbands' entitlement, the senior officers in charge will still have to sleep with them (this is from a true confession)

Anyone serving in the army or police as a junior officer just went there to commit suicide. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Newton2024:
More tragedic is that when the wives of the dead soldiers and policemen want to claim their husbands' entitlement, the senior officers in charge will still have to sleep with them (this is from a true confession)

Anyone serving in the army or police as a junior officer just went there to commit suicide. A word is enough for the wise.
I never cared this one before but it is something new which you are telling me so also the sex trade is in it

1 Like

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by donbachi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bitter truth
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
donbachi:
Bitter truth

But the people are still happy
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by optionalY09: 4:58am On Oct 04, 2021
that’s what they have already started doing but guess what we will not lie down on the floors or cowardly fear these terror, we will drag their weapons with them and use it against them.

The instinct to defend ourselves is a Gods given instinct and we will use it against any terrorists in military uniforms
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2021
optionalY09:
that’s what they have already started doing but guess what we will not lie down on the floors or cowardly fear these terror, we will drag their weapons with them and use it against them.

The instinct to defend ourselves is a Gods given instinct and we will use it against any terrorists in military uniforms

Ok
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
This is what I have said from beginning the soldiers are not ready to fight. The sutures can only fight civilians which are unarmed. Now that the soldiers have fled they left all their weapons for Eastern security network. Useless country.

Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by bishop4life(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Obadiah Mailafia of blessed memory told us that their plan is to start a civil war in Nigeria by 2022
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Brimstone77: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
They should come if they want to but they should please go after the unknown gun men and leave the citizens go their Normal activities...

We don't want the situation they will leave the unknown gun men and start harassing innocent civilians...

And for esn they should be ready and strategize in case the military try attacking them... gorilla war fare should be activated in case the military come attacking,no need for face to face shoot out... ambush and leave immediately...
Re: Please I beg the Nigerian government to remove all security forces from the East by Afamed: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Perhaps you don't understand the dot in the circle

When you compare the landmass of Yobe, Adamawa and Borno together. You will understand why Mr President refers to east as a dot in the circle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Let Us Support Atiku,if ....and Shame The Our Enemies In 2023 / List: Yoruba Leaders Present At Tinubu And Afenifere Meeting. / PDP Crisis: G-5 Govs To Storm Bauchi For Bala Campaign Flag-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.