Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Can I Stop Being Emotional - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Being Emotional (2635 Views)

How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women / I Have A Problem With Being Emotional, Please Help / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nairalander's I really need suggestion

I really want to be a person without emotions anymore..reasons beings that people keep hurting me coz of me being emotional soft..its either they take my kindness for granted or they betray me..it make think his can I get a very hard mind in people? At least that will help me and I wouldn't be hurt by people's actions towards me.....

I heard that in any relationship or friendship ,one person go love pass the other...am that person who love the most..eg I meet someone today be it male,female,etc ,I'll take the person like say na family member already and that's emotional, but all of a sudden them go do me something and I'll be like "what" (this person go fit do me this?)
So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care,love,pity anymore!! For the sake of my mental health ..I need advise abeggg

Pls moderator's help push this topic to front page..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bottlewater1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Being emotional is not a bad thing at all, it is some what known as one of the best characters of sanguine. You can't stop it because of its advantages will keep drawing you back into it but you can control it as you can use its energy for achieving great things

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
Men should not be too emotional, leave emotional for women abeg
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bigcee(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oga, you can never stop being emotional but you can learn how to control your emotions. It's just you, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Kingpin1000: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

I really want to be a person without emotions anymore..reasons beings that people keep hurting me coz of me being emotional soft..its either they take my kindness for granted or they betray me..it make think his can I get a very hard mind in people? At least that will help me and I wouldn't be hurt by people's actions towards me....

Bro Just remain who you are, it's not greener this side.
You just need to modify your attitude, just try not to expect anything in return when you do good to people. If the Jews can release Barabas instead of Jesus, then it tells you a lot about human thinking.
God made you that way, if you change you will hurt so many innocent people.

My greatest prayer is when I decide to marry, I should not marry a woman that will use me to correct her past mistakes from men.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by DAVIDMOE(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
You want to stop being emotional while someone like me is looking for a way to start having emotions. Irony of life...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

I really want to be a person without emotions anymore..reasons beings that people keep hurting me coz of me being emotional soft..its either they take my kindness for granted or they betray me..it make think his can I get a very hard mind in people? At least that will help me and I wouldn't be hurt by people's actions towards me.....
Stop expecting something in return for the kindness you show others, and you will see that it is not so bad to be a human being- humans have emotions as default setting for good reason.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop expecting something in return for the kindness you show others, and you will see that it is not so bad to be a human being- humans have emotions as default setting for good reason.. undecided

Not that I do expect something... This is it ,I like being loyal and it hurt when those people u take as either friends or family don't take u same way..thats my problem.. I really don't know he to be hard emotionally

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
You want to stop being emotional while someone like me is looking for a way to start having emotions. Irony of life...

Pls let's trade our emotions grin grin
But on a serious note how do u do it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

Not that I do expect something... This is it ,I like being loyal and it hurt when those people u take as either friends or family don't take u same way..thats my problem.. I really don't know he to be hard emotionally
That's the same thing. When you quit having expectations of others simply on the basis that you extended what you consider kindness or friendship their way, then you will begin to experience some peace even when they bolt on you. undecided

Your emotions aren't the problem, instead your expectations are. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
bottlewater1:
Being emotional is not a bad thing at all, it is some what known as one of the best characters of sanguine. You can't stop it because of its advantages will keep drawing you back into it but you can control it as you can use its energy for achieving great things
That's why I need help and am very sure after this ,I'll be a different person

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
bigcee:
Oga, you can never stop being emotional but you can learn how to control your emotions. It's just you, bro.
I want to be less emotional ( no pity,no love,just hatred)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Bro Just remain who you are, it's greener this side.
You just need to modify your attitude, just try not to expect anything in return when you do good to people. If the Jews can release Barnabas instead of Jesus, then it tells you a lot about human thinking.
God made you that way, if you change you will hurt so many innocent people.

My greatest prayer is when I decide to marry, I should not marry a woman that will use me to correct her past mistakes from men.
Oh brother!! Thanks a lot!! You give me hope cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
I heard that in any relationship or friendship ,one person go love pass the other...am that person who love the most..eg I meet someone today be it male,female,etc ,I'll take the person like say na family member already and that's emotional, but all of a sudden them go do me something and I'll be like "what" (this person go fit do me this?)
So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care ,love,pity anymore!! For the sake of my mental health ..I need advise abeggg

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bigcee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

Really? shocked

It seem you're battling an unhealed trauma. Maybe you need to see a therapist, just maybe.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that.

Be happy and stay positive.

Oya take, manage am grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bigcee(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:
So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care ,love,pity anymore!! For the sake of my mental health ..I need advise abeggg
I see shocked. It's like you expect too much from people and you tend to emotionally attach yourself to them. So when them F***k, you become disappointed. You might also be suffering from low self esteem. Learn to take care of yourself, love yourself and respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by AcademicWriter: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oh brother!! courtesy a alot!! You take me chance
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Theworldisvanity: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
God is emotional, Devil is emotional, sorry you can't stop being emotional.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Youngpo413: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:
not good.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by weblord1900: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101, man up you're a big man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
weblord1900:
Bigman101, man up you're a big man cheesy
gringrin
Bigman na human na

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Youngpo413:
not good.
My mental health

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
AcademicWriter:
Oh brother!! courtesy a alot!! You take me chance
I no understand oh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
bigcee:

I see shocked. It's like you expect too much from people and you tend to emotionally attach yourself to them. So when them F***k, you become disappointed. You might also be suffering from low self esteem. Learn to take care of yourself, love yourself and respect yourself.

Maybe cry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Pumpumking: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care,love,pity anymore!! For the sake of my mental health ..I need advise abeggg

bro.sukin punnny is the only way out sir.only real men suk punnny without emmotion sir & womens will respet u sir.if u suk punnny for 1hour 15 minute non stop..u be like superman & stop crying like woman
sir...THANK ME LATER!!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bottlewater1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

Well the only help I can offer you is prayer to God and like you said the moment you can control it then you will change which means you will become mature the reason is because finding solution to a problem is like when you are in darkness once light shines on it ...

You emotions respond to happenings and feelings you need to study things and situation like someone playing chess if I play this this will happen if my opponent play this this will happen
You should know end product of situation before reaction then you can choose ( ie control) how you will react .

Another thing is don't be carried away with happenings because you can be trapped in your emotion
Learn how to channel your emotion to things that will make you be a great person in life

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Truvelisback(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

Being emotional isn't the issue, u just have to....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bottlewater1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

By the way which emotion is the most active

Anger or which one?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by blinking001(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Take the redpill
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bigman101:

So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care,lo
relationship is not by force neither is it for everyone.
mbok,stay single and stay sane,besides you can still hit without being in a relationship,so whats your problem.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Offpoint1: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Leave emotional for the white folks, it's Unfrica.
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
bottlewater1:

By the way which emotion is the most active

Anger or which one?
Pity,love,attachment to people, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl / Who Is The Father Of The Child? EX OR HUBBY. / Me & My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.