Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Can I Stop Being Emotional - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Being Emotional (2664 Views)

How I Can One Stop Being Emotional About Women / I Have A Problem With Being Emotional, Please Help / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
Leave emotional for the white folks, it's Unfrica.
Na watin I deh reason to do

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
blinking001:
Take the redpill
Give me cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Starz825(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Self love is your solution...
You need to love your self and learn how to stay on your lane

When you continue to attach your self to people they will take you for granted... meaning they will see it to be your weakness and pull you down...

Guy man up...
Love your self more.
Be yourself
Stay on your own lane
Mind your business
Be logical rather than emotional

Your topic for the post should be
*How do I stop being a simp*

You need to talk to your self...be hard...I'm not saying be bad ..be hard in thinking ....it's different..

I used to be like you... growing up...
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by oazeez1991(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is ur horoscope CANCER? If Yes, then being emotional is a cross u av 2 bear. It's ur nature, ur identify, ur personality. U can do little or notin abt it, shud my guess is right.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
oazeez1991:
Is ur horoscope CANCER? If Yes, then being emotional is a cross u av 2 bear. It's ur nature, ur identify, ur personality. U can do little or notin abt it, shud my guess is right.
all this zodiac people make me laugh sometimes

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Sundaycomputer: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please mr man , can you help me with 30k please help me my grandmother swallow cutlass so we need money 4 operation, please sir
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Daronyk(f): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
You need to really define what hurts and makes you emotional

Then put strong boundaries on what people can do to you and how far they can go

Trying to stop being with emotions is like killing yourself.. that anger, disappointment etc u feel are still emotions

Just work on yourself and people will respect you and won't dare take you for granted
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Akposkibo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
He who is emotional is a blessing to his generation

https://www.nairaland.com/6780662/next-decision#106409007

Kindly click
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bottlewater1(m): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2021
Bigman101:

Pity,love,attachment to people, etc

That's romantic emotions it is good but learn to channel it to business and spiritual growth

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Starz825:
Self love is your solution...
You need to love your self and learn how to stay on your lane

When you continue to attach your self to people they will take you for granted... meaning they will see it to be your weakness and pull you down...

Guy man up...
Love your self more.
Be yourself
Stay on your own lane
Mind your business
Be logical rather than emotional

Your topic for the post should be
*How do I stop being a simp*

You need to talk to your self...be hard...I'm not saying be bad ..be hard in thinking ....it's different..

I used to be like you... growing up...

Thanks bro! The thing really worry me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Bigman101: 1:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Daronyk:
You need to really define what hurts and makes you emotional

Then put strong boundaries on what people can do to you and how far they can go

Trying to stop being with emotions is like killing yourself.. that anger, disappointment etc u feel are still emotions

Just work on yourself and people will respect you and won't dare take you for granted
Thanks ma'am ..hopefully I'll do that

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Jman06(m): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2021
I'm in same table bro! But currently working on how to kill every shred of emotion in me and develop some kind of "iron heart" to deal with this wicked world.

But again I fear I might become too brutal to the point of hurting even my blood relatives!

I just want to be hard on the rest of the world but still love and care for my own people. Simple!
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Jman06(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Men should not be too emotional, leave emotional for women abeg
And when you make monsters out of those men you'll still complain, or don't you know that bottled up emotion hardens men's hearts?
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Emmanuel909090: 5:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Go to only men pharmacy and buy redpill, take 1tab twice daily for 2 weeks, you will be fine.
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Karlifate: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2021
bottlewater1:
Being emotional is not a bad thing at all, it is some what known as one of the best characters of sanguine. You can't stop it because of its advantages will keep drawing you back into it but you can control it as you can use its energy for achieving great things

Na lie.
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Karlifate: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2021
oazeez1991:

Yeah, if his Sun Sign and/or Moon Sign is in either Cancer or Pisces. He can't run away from being overly emotional.

It's left for the OP to know himself, embrace himself & channel his emotions the right way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by bottlewater1(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Karlifate:

Na lie

Ok
Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by Johnchrix(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Start gambling ( play virtual ) play with high stakes in fact become business man and see emotions run away from your heart.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by DAVIDMOE(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bigman101:

Pls let's trade our emotions grin grin
But on a serious note how do u do it?
That's just how I am made... But it's affecting my relationship with people, as I don't understand when they are in need of my empathy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by MediMedi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bigman101:
Nairalander's I really need suggestion

I really want to be a person without emotions anymore..reasons beings that people keep hurting me coz of me being emotional soft..its either they take my kindness for granted or they betray me..it make think his can I get a very hard mind in people? At least that will help me and I wouldn't be hurt by people's actions towards me.....

I heard that in any relationship or friendship ,one person go love pass the other...am that person who love the most..eg I meet someone today be it male,female,etc ,I'll take the person like say na family member already and that's emotional, but all of a sudden them go do me something and I'll be like "what" (this person go fit do me this?)
So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care,love,pity anymore!! For the sake of my mental health ..I need advise abeggg

Pls moderator's help push this topic to front page..
Nairaland guys have not insult then.
You see my last post about buying her gift....after the bash I have refused.
I use to tell her am emotional but as it stands now am keeping emotion at a corner.

Bro, stand ur fit.
Let ur no be No.....atleast do bad make dem no say you be strong NIQQa

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being Emotional by nagalee(m): 4:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Bigman101:
Nairalander's I really need suggestion

I really want to be a person without emotions anymore..reasons beings that people keep hurting me coz of me being emotional soft..its either they take my kindness for granted or they betray me..it make think his can I get a very hard mind in people? At least that will help me and I wouldn't be hurt by people's actions towards me.....

I heard that in any relationship or friendship ,one person go love pass the other...am that person who love the most..eg I meet someone today be it male,female,etc ,I'll take the person like say na family member already and that's emotional, but all of a sudden them go do me something and I'll be like "what" (this person go fit do me this?)
So I am tired,like literally tired..I no wan care,love,pity anymore!! For the sake of my mental health ..I need advise abeggg

Pls moderator's help push this topic to front page..
burn trees and get high. You will survive. Bleep friends. Just get high always. One love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Charlotte From Henry Danger Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Should I Tell Her Step Mum / Is It Normal To Overlook The Past Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.