Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? (19662 Views)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Lift Your Hips/buttocks In 20 Min With EMS HIP TRAINER / The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by achimendy(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
I listen to Joshua selman's messages or I watch motivational videos.....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by achimendy(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2021
I listen to Joshua selman's messages or I watch motivational videos.
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by seanjy4konji: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dress up..enter a pub and drink Goldberg while i watcg anything they got showing but my brain is just working on how to get out of the situation
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Aderonke or Dammy or both
Which one?

Dammy as in Damilola
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
marwanafrica:

Who is your best Motivational speaker

Tony Robbins

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by marwanafrica: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Daronyk:

Tony Robbins
mine is Philip Banda
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2021
marwanafrica:

mine is Philip Banda

Okay... Although this is my first time of hearing the name
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by marwanafrica: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Daronyk:

Okay... Although this is my first time of hearing the name

check him out on YouTube,though he is a pastor but his words are electrifying.i can't remember when last I got angry ever since I heard his message on Anger!
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2021
marwanafrica:

check him out on YouTube,though he is a pastor but his words are electrifying.i can't remember when last I got angry ever since I heard his message on Anger!

That's cool... I will, Thank you
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by EmperorTolson: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Daronyk:

Dammy as in Damilola
it's a nice name.
I hope you're a nice person
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:
it's a nice name.
I hope you're a nice person

Yes I am
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by EmperorTolson: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daronyk:

Yes I am
Can we be friends then
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Can we be friends then

No problem
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by EmperorTolson: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daronyk:

No problem
Help drop ur digit
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Daronyk(f): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Help drop ur digit

Not here
DM please
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by EmperorTolson: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Daronyk:

Not here
DM please
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women: Guard Your Beauty, It Is A Blessing! / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.