Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) (58503 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Jazzman01: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why is everything about Islam always turn out violent.
If they don't kill they hang
If they don't stone they cut neck
Sometimes I keep wondering the world without religion and I have come to realise that a world without religion would hv being more loveable than what we have now.
Christianity = Hypocricy
Islam. = Violence

It wouldn't have made much difference because the human nature is marred with greed and evils. Most people are just wicked for no reason at all or should I say for self gratification.

Religion even helps to a certain extent because there are some people who would have been dastardly wicked but are afraid of burning in hell or not making it to heaven and so they're forced to behave.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by mohims(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Elidrisy20:
expect what will befall on you, blame yourself for your action
You are ass. May God punish your useless prophet muhammad (S.A.W) Sex Award Winner
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why is everything about Islam always turn out violent.
If they don't kill they hang
If they don't stone they cut neck
Sometimes I keep wondering the world without religion and I have come to realise that a world without religion would hv being more loveable than what we have now.
Christianity = Hypocricy
Islam. = Violence
May be those ipob pigs ESN killing and terrorising innocent inyameri igbos in the yeest are Muslims
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
BF69BF:
Lmao, headslammers would like this news.
While the hand clappers and waist twisters would wail over this news
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Theunbothered:
Religion of peace has come again
What concerns you the people of hate religion
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by InHeaven(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
And one degrading Monika like that, there judgement would soon come
OBALOLA55:
ANTIISLAM AKA MIKECOLD I HOPE YOU ARE READING
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
An Islamic terrorists droves a bomb laden truck on him.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
chakula:
You are not different with them because anything you hate if you have your way you can eliminate it. Juh!

Go and learn how to construct good sentences... Dimwit
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
wallrichy:
Don't insinuate that Islamic worshippers kill him o cos our religion is religion of piss please.....killing is in our DNA as a Muslim, we don't see it evil....just our ways.....Ndo
That is why ipob pigs who are wannbe Jew are killing Paul worshippers in the east like cockroaches. No Paul worshippers dare come outside every Monday or he/she will receive hot iron in his head.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Do d skeleton of muha even cared??
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
alabisulaiman31:

May you rot in this world and hereafter. If I lay my hands on you, you will regret ever coming to earth. Son of hell

If I get you I will eliminate you and your terrorist brothers and sisters. USLESS disgusting religion formed by your pedophilia MUHAMMAD. Bastard. Guys what he is in hell being smacked around by the Devil.

So take a chill pill and wait your turn in hell, you this son of a who're.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
DigitB:
A feast day for headslammers worldwide
But a wailing day for handclappers and waist twisters worldwide
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
lesbiconverter:
Caught fire? Someone must've shouted Allahoakbar
If he had shouted blood of Jesus he wouldn't have died horribly at least. May be he didn't cover himself with blood of Jesus and that was why when someone shouted Allahoakbar, he would now have to wake up seeing himself in hell fire.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Teltel247:
pisures of d cartoon pls or I no believe u undecided
You can follow the cartoonist to get the pisures since no one is ready to show you. tongue
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by gawu1: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Paul worshippers are obsessed with this news.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace...

And alot of you all will say the accident leading to his death is not Normal

What do you say?
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Georgereal277(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:
Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

Lars Vilk, 75, was traveling together with two police officers who also died, according Swedish news outlet Expressen

The car carrying Mr Vilks was reportedly travelling at a high speed before it veered into the other lane and collided with the truck, becoming wedged underneath it. Both vehicles caught fire

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks (pictured) was taking part in a debate on free speech

The horror crash occurred just before 3pm in Markaryd, in the province of Kronoberg, Sweden on Sunday

SOURCE
I want to see the dog body
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by zoedew: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Survived assassination attempts but died in an auto crash, a classical example of there are many ways to kill a rat.

My brothers from the other religion are just too intolerant, I haven't seen any religion that leaves no room for criticism. Hope they themselves are gonna live for ever?

Terrorists everywhere!
Truth is, Islam takes no prisoners. Islam is an either or proposition. It is Taqqiya when they say The Quoran says there is no compulsion in religion. Wherever they have the space they leave no space.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by chakula: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
wildikeman:

Go and learn how to construct good sentences... Dimwit
Ok Sir. Remember practice makes perfect.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Cardealer2021(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Best comment I have read this year wink
Princedapace:

Oga, if I insult an immortal being, he has the right to kill me since I'm mortal. U don't need to do it for him.

If humans have to defend immortal beings, it shows that they are actually not powerful.

Humans are overrated. We behave like lower animals. How can I kee u becus u insulted a so called all powerful God? I'm a Christian. If u insult Jesus, omo, that one na ur own cup of tea. I can't be fighting for a God that is supposed to protect me. Makes no logical sense.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ussycool: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace...

And alot of you all will say the accident leading to his death is not Normal
My Boss has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.