Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) (58509 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by norjibak: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem
In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Al haaku mut takathur
1. Competition in [worldly] increase diverts you

Hatta zurtumu almaqabir
2. Until you visit the graveyards.

Kalla sawfa ta’lamoon
3. No! You are going to know.

Thumma kalla sawfa ta’lamoon
4. Then no! You are going to know.

Kalla law taAAlamoona AAilma alyaqeen
5. No! If you only knew with knowledge of certainty…

Latarawunna aljaheem
6. You will surely see the Hellfire.

Thumma latara wunnaha ‘ainal yaqeen
7. Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.

Thumma latus alunna yauma-izin ‘anin na’eem
8. Then you will surely be asked that Day about pleasure.

That’s foolish man he will now realize that Islam is the only religion Ya Allahu to to accept we believe in Isa ibn Maryam ( Jesus)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Drsmartphilips: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Poetic justice
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nadaken: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why is everything about Islam always turn out violent.
If they don't kill they hang
If they don't stone they cut neck
Sometimes I keep wondering the world without religion and I have come to realise that a world without religion would hv being more loveable than what we have now.
Christianity = Hypocricy
Islam. = Violence
but Atleast hypocrisy doesn't kill anyone

Muslims sef are bigger hypocrites than christians
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by norjibak: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=mohims post=106428856]It was just his time to die. Who is Prophet Muhammad that cannot be cartooned? I just finished drawing a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad carrying an RPG. If e pain you, go drink sniper. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind[/quot ask for forgiveness other you will surely met your Waterloo continue
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by norjibak: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rest in hell quote author=HonNL post=106428485]Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

Lars Vilk, 75, was traveling together with two police officers who also died, according Swedish news outlet Expressen

The car carrying Mr Vilks was reportedly travelling at a high speed before it veered into the other lane and collided with the truck, becoming wedged underneath it. Both vehicles caught fire

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks (pictured) was taking part in a debate on free speech

The horror crash occurred just before 3pm in Markaryd, in the province of Kronoberg, Sweden on Sunday

SOURCE
[/quote]
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:

The same way some Christians would rejoice over the death of people who have drawn art depicting Jesus in a derogatory way.(Like Andres Serrano...)

In fairness, while I agree with the cartoonists, and with freedom of speech, and let's be frank, Muslims need to learn to ignore people who mock their religion...because if they retaliate, they have fallen for the trap the mockers have laid for them and they look bad......people should also be respectful of other people's beliefs. too....and that includes Muslims, and Christians.

More often than not through history, a lot of unnecessary crisis have been provoked by people mocking other's religion...and by people refusing to ignore the mockers.

Taar! Which christians? Una don come with your bag of lies as your useless prophet passed down to you, how many christians shout Jesus is great while cutting off someone's head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by norjibak: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:
Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

Rest in hell

Lars Vilk, 75, was traveling together with two police officers who also died, according Swedish news outlet Expressen

The car carrying Mr Vilks was reportedly travelling at a high speed before it veered into the other lane and collided with the truck, becoming wedged underneath it. Both vehicles caught fire

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks (pictured) was taking part in a debate on free speech

The horror crash occurred just before 3pm in Markaryd, in the province of Kronoberg, Sweden on Sunday

SOURCE
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
mamdanju:
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad, the noblest of all mankind, the most exalted in character and the seal of prophethood. Sallalahu alayi wassalam.

Fake arse prophet mohammed (Sex Award wohanesabia)
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by mohims(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Illl:

'what goes around comes around' don't allow God to use you as a warning example
Do you guys have a God? Your blood sucking demon you fools call Allah cannot do anything to me. I am covered with the blood of Jesus. You fools will be commiting evil and wickedness and be shouting Allahu Akbar. Allahu Akbar kill all of your there. Evil religion
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Taar! Which christians?

Knowning Nairaland christians, a lot of them would be invoking the 'fire of God' on anyone who blasphemes our God.

Una don come with your bag of lies as your useless prophet passed down to you

Well I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ who was crucifed for our sins, so....plus asking people not to go out and mock other people's religion is actual common sense.

If you read the book of Acts, Paul's sermon in Athens, he approached the idol worshipping Athenians from a point of respect..ie starting by calling them religious people (when they were worshipping gods like Zeus whose sleeping around with goddesses, nymphs and human women and in one instance teenage male was legendary)...not by abusing them for worshipping playboys like Zeus and Apollo and kidnappers like Hades....

I made my comment because many times we Christians too, while not guilty of violence towards other religions, are guilty of 1) mocking other religions 2) abusing those who mock us. That leads to us becoming the bad people...which is mission accomplished for the mockers (Same for them muslims...one lesson they havent learned)

, how many christians shout Jesus is great while cutting off someone's head?

Thank God we left that behavior 500 years ago. But on this site, many Christians come and abuse and disrespect other religions, and we also burn and desecrate the shrines of many tradionalist religions in this country. It isn't right...and it makes us look more like the world than we care to look like.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by mohims(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=norjibak post=106436048][/quote]
Forgiveness for what? From who? Muhammad (S.A.W) Sex Award Winner? Islam is a curse to mankind. May God punish prophet Muhammed anywhere he is. May he continue to rot in hell.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by beresponsible(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Power of Ya- seen. Alhamdu Lilahi

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Danmisra(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nice ending. Another person can try if he is doubting. Christians don't have respect for their religion, that is why they mock and jock about their God. If you don't respect your lord pls respect other people's ideology and believe. It is called maturity

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:
It was just his time to die. Who is Prophet Muhammad that cannot be cartooned? I just finished drawing a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad carrying an RPG. If e pain you, go drink sniper. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind
expect what will befall on you, blame yourself for your action

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by carinmom(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
KhalaKuta:
here is the cartoon

Seun
Mynd44
Pls do something about this thread, thank you.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
BF69BF:
Lmao, headslammers would like this news.

Read your Bible properly Lady.
Christ can't save you from your sins, do good & see God, do evil & see evil.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:
Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

SOURCE
while we await the result of the accident investigation,I seriously doubt if it was truly an ordinary accident,a timed mini explosive could have been planted beneath the car or something like that but the investigation will surely prove if it was actually an accident.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by phenylalanine(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:
It was just his time to die. Who is Prophet Muhammad that cannot be cartooned? I just finished drawing a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad carrying an RPG. If e pain you, go drink sniper. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind
Let d cartoon be for your own consumption alone pls, we tire of the happening in this country, don't start another
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
carinmom:

Seun
Mynd44
Pls do something about this thread, thank you.

You too can do something without waiting for the op.
Click on the report " then type 1,2,3 " immediately the insults & rubbish they wrote will be deleted. Use it judiciously sister.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by egunna(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:
truly,when Buhari was in d hospital,people thought he was going to die coz dey didn't like him or dat God was angry with him.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by carinmom(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You too can do something without waiting for the op.
Click on the report " then type 1,2,3 " immediately the insults & rubbish they wrote will be deleted. Use it judiciously sister.

Thank you
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
carinmom:

Thank you

Your are welcome,
I just KD for Abj some hours ago.
We could chat up on what's app if you don't mind. 08123858970.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:

I am advocating for respect when using God's name, not taking laws into our hands or killing people. Don't be too emotional and block ur understanding in the process

I don't care if u respect God or not. He is the one who should care about it. I'm only a mortal.

U humans are so funny advocating for an immortal being. He will sort him self out.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Princedapace:

I don't care if u respect God or not. He is the one who should care about it. I'm only a mortal.

U humans are so funny advocating for an immortal being. He will sort him self out.

That's your business ooo...
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yusman316:

Mr know all, since I'm daft. Then talk about other religions since Islam is not the only religion as u claim. If Muslims are doing bad things, what's wrong with calling them out? Why bring the prophet into it when he is not around to defend his teachings? So it's OK to insult Jesus anytime a Christian does wrong? Or it's OK to insult Buddha for wrong doing of Chinese people? Or why don't we insult prophet Moses anytime a Hebrew does wrong.
Those things are done deliberately to provoke the Muslim communities, so I don't know what the uproar is when they react. The way u make ur bed, so u will lie on it
This is the same thing a would terrorist say before becoming a murderer .
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ahmerdibnz: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Best news of the generation grin grin grin
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
The bokos, Iswsps, the Jihadists, the herds men, the Fulanish, 5he Srso world gave finaly got him
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by juman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nothing mysterious about the car crash.
It was normal car crash that happen regularly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.