Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) (58510 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by frog12: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
time for him to DISSAPPEAR and RETIRE in a nice village grin grin grin
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Trust muslims to start celebrating over the murder of this cartoonist

Yeah, the celebration is going on all the world by Muslims. Happy?

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:

You missed the entire point. My focus is on the usage of sacred names, I never justified killing, but Muslims don't joke with calling their prophets name anyhow. I meant Christians must learn to stand against using the name of Christ anyhow... If I won't allow u to call my mother's name in vain, what more my Lord and creator ? That's my own point of view... Respect doesn't cost a dime.

If u call the name of my God anyhow, he is powerful enough to fight for him self. Mortals shouldn't fight or defend immortals.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
It comes after Mr Vilks received numerous threats for drawing the Prophet Muhammad with a dog's body in 2007.

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks was taking part in a debate on free speech.

The rate at which people abuse free speech makes one speechless!
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
GetMeRight:

Yeah, the celebration is going all the world by Muslims. Happy?
Only murderers would be happy about such things . Which is just disgraceful seeing that Islam portrays itself as a religion of "peace" while being intolerable to any form of criticism
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by GetMeRight: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why is everything about Islam always turn out violent.
If they don't kill they hang
If they don't stone they cut neck

Sometimes I keep wondering the world without religion and I have come to realise that a world without religion would hv being more loveable than what we have now.
Christianity = Hypocricy
Islam. = Violence

Talibans of the south east killing people and destroying properties, are they Muslims too?

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Hendtime: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mrjonah:
Let's see picture of the cartoon na grin undecided grin

You want AntiChristian and his gang to bomb nairaland?
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Yusman316(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're talking more rubbish that doesn't fit in with reality . Muslims are known to be extreme when it comes to things like this . So no amount of whitewashing this narrative will hide the fact that muslims delight in seeing terror being unleashed on those who mock their religious beliefs
So the simple question is this. Since u already know their intolerant nature why mock their religion or prophet?
Don't u think that's like courting a snake and not expecting to get bitten?
Or playing with fire and not expecting to get burnt?

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yusman316:

So the simple question is this. Since u already know their intolerant nature why mock their religion or prophet?
Don't u think that's like courting a snake and not expecting to get bitten?
Or playing with fire and not expecting to get burnt?
So what happened to freedom of expression ? Or are you that daft in reasoning that society isn't just about muslims but about other non-religious entities...mtchww

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Illl: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:
It was just his time to die. Who is Prophet Muhammad that cannot be cartooned? I just finished drawing a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad carrying an RPG. If e pain you, go drink sniper. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind

'what goes around comes around' don't allow God to use you as an example

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Illl: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:
It was just his time to die. Who is Prophet Muhammad that cannot be cartooned? I just finished drawing a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad carrying an RPG. If e pain you, go drink sniper. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind

'what goes around comes around' don't allow God to use you as a warning example

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Lokojatoofar: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Muslims with their undying thirst for blood.

When men fight for their god and prophet it's time to know that the said god is just a created figure to keep the masses under control. They know that their god will and can do nothing and they will loose their control over people so the best bet is to use terror and fear to mantain status quo. The pope and others did it too.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Yusman316(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
wildikeman:
Hope the pedophile supporters are happy now. Dirty bastards. I hate Muslims
Ask urself whether ur hate feeds anyone grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Evercurious(f): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:
I don't support terrorists or terrorism in any way, but if there's anything we Christians have to learn from Muslims, it's to respect their prophets.

Those of us who are Christians are the first to use Jesus' name for jokes and vain comments. When people insult or mention Jesus, even some so called Christians join them... Shame. embarassed

THAT IS NO FORM OF RESPECT. . Go get another word for it. Also learn to leave the work of God for Him. That's why He is God All By Himself. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Princedapace:

If u call the name of my God anyhow, he is powerful enough to fight for him self. Mortals shouldn't fight or defend immortals.

I am advocating for respect when using God's name, not taking laws into our hands or killing people. Don't be too emotional and block ur understanding in the process
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Princedapace:

I do not doubt it, but we can learn to respect God more... That's all.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Joromi1:

Respect a prophet who practically encouraged paedophilia? What's good about him to respect? Of Mohammed was alive today he would be arrested and stoned.

I wasn't laying emphasis on Mohammed. I was talking about us the Christians who are fond of using Christ's names for jokes and more... What's wrong is wrong.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by DoctorStylish: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
There’s very common similarities amongst these blasphemous people !
THEY END UP DYING VERY UGLY AND HORROR AND SOMETIMES TERRIFYING MYSTERIOUS AND DISGUSTING DEATHS .
Keep up the Energy !!!!
E for Enaagi.

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
ceaser:

But the cartoon is a good representation of the truths everyone knows, isn't it?

There is nothing false in all that is depected there.
but they won't accept the truth.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by malvisguy212: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:
I don't support terrorists or terrorism in any way, but if there's anything we Christians have to learn from Muslims it's to respect their prophets.

Those of us who are Christians are the first to use Jesus' name for jokes and vain comments. When people insult or mention Jesus, even some so called Christians join them... Shame. embarassed
before I gave my life to Christ, countless times, in danger, i call the name Jesus and nothing happens. but after my conversion, in danger ,i call the name, and i received helps. the power comes from the identity of the save which the pagan do not see. jesus say " my sheep know my VOICE.....AND WHEN THEY CALL BY MY NAME ,I WILL ANSWER
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Germi9: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
The driver must have converted to Islam
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by alabisulaiman31: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:

May you rot in hell and may mishap locate you wherever you are. Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by alabisulaiman31: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
wildikeman:

Correct me if I'm wrong.... MUHAMMAD is a pedophile and his followers are terrorists and just like him are also pedophiles and legal killers....

May you rot in this world and hereafter. If I lay my hands on you, you will regret ever coming to earth. Son of hell

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Yusman316(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Only murderers would be happy about such things . Which is just disgraceful seeing that Islam portrays itself as a religion of "peace" while being intolerable to any form of criticism
Why do some of u keep mistaking insults, offensive and derogatory terms for critism?

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yusman316:

Why do some of u keep mistaking insults, offensive and derogatory terms for critism?
Criticism is meant to awaken people and make them think critically about certain dogmatic issues . If not for criticism, nothing like innovation or science would have evolved . Now tell us why Islam forbids criticism of it prophet and its beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by ggenius77(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
tony0806:
its well
ok
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by bewla(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Survived assassination attempts but died in an auto crash, a classical example of there are many ways to kill a rat.

My brothers from the other religion are just too intolerant, I haven't seen any religion that leaves no room for criticism. Hope they themselves are gonna live for ever?

Terrorists everywhere!
Mind your speech

Even here on Nairaland
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Yusman316(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So what happened to freedom of expression ? Or are you that daft in reasoning that society isn't just about muslims but about other non-religious entities...mtchww
Mr know all, since I'm daft. Then talk about other religions since Islam is not the only religion as u claim. If Muslims are doing bad things, what's wrong with calling them out? Why bring the prophet into it when he is not around to defend his teachings? So it's OK to insult Jesus anytime a Christian does wrong? Or it's OK to insult Buddha for wrong doing of Chinese people? Or why don't we insult prophet Moses anytime a Hebrew does wrong.
Those things are done deliberately to provoke the Muslim communities, so I don't know what the uproar is when they react. The way u make ur bed, so u will lie on it

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:
Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

Lars Vilk, 75, was traveling together with two police officers who also died, according Swedish news outlet Expressen

The car carrying Mr Vilks was reportedly travelling at a high speed before it veered into the other lane and collided with the truck, becoming wedged underneath it. Both vehicles caught fire

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks (pictured) was taking part in a debate on free speech

The horror crash occurred just before 3pm in Markaryd, in the province of Kronoberg, Sweden on Sunday

SOURCE

Chai! The mohammedans have served and pleased their vampire allah with this man's blood just for free speech in return for their 72 virgins. It is well. Light will eventually win the powers of darkness and hell especially that of headslammers and bearers of mark of the beasts of no nation. Idiats with a useless religion.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by GreenCovering: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Turning away in arrogance to mislead [people] from the way of Allah . For him in the world is disgrace, and We will make him taste on the Day of Resurrection the punishment of the Burning Fire.

- Quran 22 verse 9

complete shock, of course. A tragedy.
- cbsnews

Initially, there is nothing that points to anyone else being involved.
- nbc

Initially, there is nothing that points to anyone else being involved
- theguardian

We haven’t closed the door yet to the possibility that it could be a crime, but nothing points to that now
- washintonpost

One eyewitness told the Aftonbladet newspaper that the car Vilks was thought to be in seemed to lose control and came over to his side of the motorway at high speed. The truck in front did not have time to swerve and then they collided in a loud bang at "incredible speed"
- bbc

The miracles of Islam are REAL always, no ambiguities!

Those of you who have been drawing inspiration from him and his likes to post trash here on NL based on contestable narrations, your oga at the top has met his waterloo. Change now, before its too late.

Allahu ta'ala is oft-forgiving and merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by chakula: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
wildikeman:
Hope the pedophile supporters are happy now. Dirty bastards. I hate Muslims
You are not different with them because anything you hate if you have your way you can eliminate it. Juh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.