Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) (58507 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Omololupromise: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
That how God want him to die so many muslim/Christians have once killed that way
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by FunnyDude(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Alhamdullahi. Subhanallahi.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ten06(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Why is everything about Islam always turn out violent.
If they don't kill they hang
If they don't stone they cut neck
Sometimes I keep wondering the world without religion and I have come to realise that a world without religion would hv being more loveable than what we have now.
Christianity = Hypocricy
Islam. = Violence

You nail it.
One thing that is destroying this country is not being able to say the truth when needed
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by drlateef: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Survived assassination attempts but died in an auto crash, a classical example of there are many ways to kill a rat.

My brothers from the other religion are just too intolerant, I haven't seen any religion that leaves no room for criticism. Hope they themselves are gonna live for ever?

Terrorists everywhere!

IPOB Christians are the latest terrorists we are dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Goalnaldo:
The article said with a dog's body.
this was also one of them
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Kingosytex(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2021
drlateef:

IPOB Christians are the latest terrorists we are dealing with.

Like your brothers up north, in Syria, Chad, Afganistan, and everywhere that headslaming exists. undecided
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2021
So because he drew a mere mortal like mohammed thats why he died in an accident? Is that what you are saying? There is nothing mistery about his death, even mohammed died long time ago and still lying death in his grave waiting for the day God Almighty will wake him up and Judge him for his numerous crimes and for misleading people claiming to be a prophet from God.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by ohiku4every1(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Allahu Akbar
God is great

He will still rot in hell fire insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by ceaser: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Blyzz:
see them below

But the cartoon is a good representation of the truths everyone knows, isn't it?

There is nothing false in all that is depected there.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Banter1(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Biodun556:
Alhamdulilah
a jihadist spotted. I thiught islam is all about piss = peace? Eventually, every soul will test death.

3 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021
hamaworld:
Death is always a mystery
death is not a mystery,it is the half part of evolution and human development,if humans don't die and change we will still be stuck in the stone ages,death surrounds us daily,the cow,goat,chicken that is slaughtered to sustain us is death,but humans has an advanced brain and knowledge to recognize its own mortality.

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga, It's too early for stupidity abeg.
Shut the Bleep up! Rubbish!!
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Warmaterial(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Dey don take dman out through accident level, useless religion fighting for a man u no nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by sharrp: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:
I don't support terrorists or terrorism in any way, but if there's anything we Christians have to learn from Muslims, it's to respect their prophets.

Those of us who are Christians are the first to use Jesus' name for jokes and vain comments. When people insult or mention Jesus, even some so called Christians join them... Shame. embarassed

You are daft
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Easy5265: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Survived assassination attempts but died in an auto crash, a classical example of there are many ways to kill a rat.

My brothers from the other religion are just too intolerant, I haven't seen any religion that leaves no room for criticism. Hope they themselves are gonna live for ever?

Terrorists everywhere!

He was killed by the islamic terrorist. If proper investigations are done it will reveal that at least one of the police officers was a covert terrorist. If not so, at least one of them had been threatened and made to commit the murder-suicide.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Okonjo123(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2021
106429095]A feast day for headslammers worldwide th¡s ¡s mad o ;D106429095]A feast day for headslammers worldwide th¡s ¡s mad o
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by InHeaven(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2021
spirul77:
so the consequence of the said transgression should be death abi undecided
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2021
adrusa:

1. He wasn't murdered, he died in an unfortunate car accident

2. True Muslims (and True Christians) don't rejoice at the death of anyone. Rather, they mourn at a soul lost to eternal damnation

3. Free speech does not mean insulting people's beliefs and being generally insensitive to the feelings. In the language of the West, that is being a jackass. Good people are respectful of other people's feelings.
Funny thing is; everyone knows your third point until it has to do with Islam. Their minds shut down.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
crafteck:

Im a christian and it shall not be well with you for stylishly supporting killing, even people they don't share the same religious ideology don't deserve to die

You just cursed yourself. Nobody is supporting killing. If you can't read or didn't read the first part of my post, that's your problem... Carry your problems and go.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Princedapace:

Oga, if I insult an immortal being, he has the right to kill me since I'm mortal. U don't need to do it for him.

If humans have to defend immortal beings, it shows that they are actually not powerful.

Humans are overrated. We behave like lower animals. How can I kee u becus u insulted a so called all powerful God? I'm a Christian. If u insult Jesus, omo, that one na ur own cup of tea. I can't be fighting for a God that is supposed to protect me. Makes no logical sense.

You missed the entire point. My focus is on the usage of sacred names, I never justified killing, but Muslims don't joke with calling their prophets name anyhow. I meant Christians must learn to stand against using the name of Christ anyhow... If I won't allow u to call my mother's name in vain, what more my Lord and creator ? That's my own point of view... Respect doesn't cost a dime.

3 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by spirul77: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2021
InHeaven:
Yes. Islamically, it is.
wow, so even in a country that doesn't recognize islamic law Muslims can go ahead and kill the person because it is allowed "islamically". wow. We are doomed o with this ideology.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Joromi1: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2021
This was no accident but a carefully planned, cold blooded murder. Sunni Muslim terrorists dropped a bomb in his car and shouted Allahu AkBOMB as the car blew into pieces.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Joromi1: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Afriqan:
I don't support terrorists or terrorism in any way, but if there's anything we Christians have to learn from Muslims, it's to respect their prophets.

Those of us who are Christians are the first to use Jesus' name for jokes and vain comments. When people insult or mention Jesus, even some so called Christians join them... Shame. embarassed
Respect a prophet who practically encouraged paedophilia? What's good about him to respect? Of Mohammed was alive today he would be arrested and stoned.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by agurza(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2021
AuntRose:
It's just an unfortunate accident which could happen to anyone, but trust the muslims to rejoice over this
so the police were not able to protect him after all? Accidents don't just occur, there must be cause.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by NoSentiment: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Trust muslims to start celebrating over the murder of this cartoonist

Yes we're celebrating, so what. Vilks and his admirers will burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by agurza(f): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2021
BF69BF:
Lmao, headslammers would like this news.
just like party goers, singers and dancers every weekend will hate it.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
NoSentiment:

Yes we're celebrating, so what. Vilks and his admirers will burn in hell.
[/s] You dey talk like say heaven sure you . Nonsense terrorist
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by joe120120(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
HonNL:
Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

Lars Vilk, 75, was traveling together with two police officers who also died, according Swedish news outlet Expressen

The car carrying Mr Vilks was reportedly travelling at a high speed before it veered into the other lane and collided with the truck, becoming wedged underneath it. Both vehicles caught fire

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks (pictured) was taking part in a debate on free speech

The horror crash occurred just before 3pm in Markaryd, in the province of Kronoberg, Sweden on Sunday

SOURCE
Old news
F
A
K
E
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by abidem4real: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=HonNL post=106428485]Swedish artist who survived two murder attempts after drawing the Prophet Mohammed is killed in mystery car crash along with his two police protection officers

Lars Vilk, 75, was traveling together with two police officers who also died, according Swedish news outlet Expressen

The car carrying Mr Vilks was reportedly travelling at a high speed before it veered into the other lane and collided with the truck, becoming wedged underneath it. Both vehicles caught fire

In 2015 lone gunman Omar El-Hussein fired shots at the front of the Krudttonden cafe where Mr Vilks (pictured) was taking part in a debate on free speech

The horror crash occurred just before 3pm in Markaryd, in the province of Kronoberg, Sweden on Sunday

SOURCE
[/quote
Death is natural and inevitable. Everybody dies at his or her appointed time regardless of who he or she is or what he or she does. It shouldn't be affiliated to anything whatsoever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.