Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 (6997 Views)

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) / Stop Claiming FG, World Bank Sponsored Projects For State",Group Berate Ikpeazu / Stop Claiming Port-harcourt Terminal Project, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Blue3k(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

I just explained it, if they are not Ijaw will they be in Ijaw Youth Council.
Ijaw National Congress, and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization?

Go and claim them physical.

Lol why arguing with these clowns simply hit them with the Constitutional process on adjusting state boundaries. That usually shuts these guys up. Its pretty obvious nobody wants to change the current status quo with they are igbo or Ijaw. The rants start and stop on nairaland because they not interested in doing anything in real life about the supposed issue.

Chapter 1 part 2 section 8

(3) A bill for a Law of a House of Assembly for the purpose of creating a new local government area shall only be passed if -

(a) a request supported by at least two-thirds majority of members (representing the area demanding the creation of the new local government area) in each of the following, namely -

(i) the House of Assembly in respect of the area, and

(ii) the local government councils in respect of the area, is received by the House of Assembly;

(b) a proposal for the creation of the local government area is thereafter approved in a referendum by at least two-thirds majority of the people of the local government area where the demand for the proposed local government area originated;

(c) the result of the referendum is then approved by a simple majority of the members in each local government council in a majority of all the local government councils in the State; and

(d) the result of the referendum is approved by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of members of the House of Assembly.

(4) A bill for a Law of House of Assembly for the purpose of boundary adjustment of any existing local government area shall only be passed if-

(a) a request for the boundary adjustment is supported by two-thirds majority of members (representing the area demanding and the area affected by the boundary adjustment) in each of the following, namely -

(i) the House of Assembly in respect of the area, and

(ii) the local government council in respect of the area, is received by the House of Assembly; and

(b) a proposal for the boundary adjustment is approved by a simple majority of members of the House of Assembly in respect of the area concerned.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by OfficialAPCNig: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

I just explained it, if they are not Ijaw will they be in Ijaw Youth Council.
Ijaw National Congress, and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization?

Go and claim them physical.
You see why we call Ijo miscreants land grabbers?

Here's a thread from an Epie guy, go fight am.

https://www.nairaland.com/4871234/words-epie-language-yenagoa

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
I would have the audience know that the Kalabari is so heavily Igbinozed as a language. But don't take my claims for it. The Kalabari said so themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Christistruth00:

All Itsekiri is in that Map Or is Ode Itsekiri now Ijaw ?
which of the place you see as itskeriri?
don't know where is called ode
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yes my good man I am well aware than the Izon of Bayelsa, Delta and Arogbo understand themselves. You see I actually know the areas where Izon proper is spoken. There are about 28 identifiable dialects of Izon and Nembe, Okrika, Kalabari is not part of these 28. They are different languages altogether.

Your lies will not help you. I'm from Kolokuma my name is Ebiegberi, and Ebi for short.
Alagoa that is from Nembe is name his Ebiegberi Alagoa.
My former school mate from Buguma Kalabari.
Her name was Ebi Tamuno.

Your lies online, will not help you.
Go claim the Ijaw areas physical, and not on Nairaland.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Your lies will not help you. I'm from Kolokuma my name is Ebiegberi, and Ebi for short.
Alagoa that is from Nembe is name his Ebiegberi Alagoa.
My former school mate from Buguma Kalabari.
Her name was Ebi Tamuno.

Your lies online, will not help you.
Go claim the Ijaw areas physical, and not on Nairaland.

Why is the language different? Why are the cultures different?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
I would have the audience know that the Kalabari is so heavily Igbinozed as a language. But don't take my claims for it. The Kalabari said so themselves.
I'm Ebi from Kolokuma. My former school mate from Buguma Kalabari is also Ebi.

Lie more.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by OfficialAPCNig: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Southern Ijaw LGA alone in Bayelsa have 176 towns, and two of Southern Ijaw cannot enter imo state of 5300 km²
Koluama district 103 Oporoma district 73 making 176 towns.

Southern Ijaw is 2680 km² far far bigger than half of imo State.
You think it's those your false population figures that you rig everywhere.
Igbos and fraudulent activities are like Siamese twins that can never be separated.

I hope you are not counting the creeks?

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Why is the language different? Why are the cultures different?

No culture is different, what is getting different here, is your sense from your body.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

I hope you are not counting the creeks?

grin
illiteracy is a curse, this was how you guys said Itsekiris are blocking the Ijaws of Delta and Edo, in that your fake map.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233 why are this Ijaw boys putting on Igbo traditional cap?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by JANK23H(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Yes my good man I am well aware than the Izon of Bayelsa, Delta and Arogbo understand themselves. You see I actually know the areas where Izon proper is spoken. There are about 28 identifiable dialects of Izon and Nembe, Okrika, Kalabari is not part of these 28. They are different languages altogether.
You are incorrigible.There's no point trying to further enlighten you.

If I who speak Kabou,still understand to a large extent when a Nembe and Kalabari speak their dialect and can communicate...then I wonder where you draw your conclusion.Kolokuma is even closer.

Don't compare Igbo and Izon.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by JANK23H(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
Grow up!
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

I'm Ebi from Kolokuma. My former school mate from Buguma Kalabari is also Ebi.

Lie more.

Your colleague has already confessed that it is two different languages.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

That picture is from Oguta Imo State.
Liars.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by JANK23H(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
From this summation,you have an agenda.Which is quite infantile.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
JANK23H:

You are incorrigible.There's no point trying to further enlighten you.

If I who speak Kabou,still understand to a large extent when a Nembe and Kalabari speak their dialect and can communicate...then I wonder where you draw your conclusion.Kolokuma is even closer.

Don't compare Igbo and Izon.

You are just beating about the bush. You don't understand anything to a large extent. Now tell me why this Ijaw boys doing their regatta are putting on Igbo cap.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by JANK23H(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Know the difference between language and dialect

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Tell me why me and she answer the same name when her dad called her in Kalabari dialect of Ijaw and my dad named me in Kolokuma dialect of Ijaw and they named Ebi Alagoa in Nembe dialect of Ijaw.

Go claim Ijaw places physical.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

That picture is from Oguta Imo State.
Liars.

You are a big fool to deny the Nembe people of their culture. Now look at this next picture. Why the Igbo cap?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

You are just beating about the bush. You don't understand anything to a large extent. Now tell me why this Ijaw boys doing their regatta are putting on Igbo cap.

That flag is not Ijaw flag.
It's from Oguta in Imo state, or Onitsha Anambra state.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Tell me why me and she answer the same name when her dad called her in Kalabari dialect of Ijaw and my dad named me in Kolokuma dialect of Ijaw and they named Ebi Alagoa in Nembe dialect of Ijaw.

Go claim Ijaw places physical.

That some Izon words are found in those languages doesn't mean it is the same language.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

More heart break for Ijos.

Ebi2233

Adakaboro8
soon those desperate for sea people will say Ijaw is no longer Ijaw again oo.... lol..... anyone that see igbo youths draggin will not take them serious again because they argue out of point things.....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

That flag is not Ijaw flag.
It's from Oguta in Imo state, or Onitsha Anambra state.

I can see you are on drugs. Okay tell me about this picture.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by OfficialAPCNig: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:
illiteracy is a curse, this was how you guys said Itsekiris are blocking the Ijaws of Delta and Edo, in that your fake map.
When you catch them they will start insulting their father.

Keep counting the creeks.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

You are a big fool to deny the Nembe people of their culture. Now look at this next picture. Why the Igbo cap?

Go and tell it to Ebiegberi Alagoa the main Ijaw tribe writer that is from Nembe.

Also tell it to Ijaw Youth Council Chairman Central Zone.

Osuma Clever Inodu.
These are Nembe guys.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go and tell it to Ebiegberi Alagoa the main Ijaw tribe writer that is from Nembe.

Also tell it to Ijaw Youth Council Chairman Central Zone.

Osuma Clever Inodu.
These are Nembe guys.

So you don't know why Nembe speak Igbo and wear Igbo hat. But you know they are Ijaws.

You are shameless.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

When you catch them they will start insulting their father.

Keep counting the creeks.

The whole world know the 419 nature of ibos that was how they calculated their numbers filled with lies.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by OfficialAPCNig: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
soon those desperate for sea people will say Ijaw is no longer Ijaw again oo.... lol..... anyone that see igbo youths draggin will not take them serious again because they argue out of point things.....
Says an Ijaw landgrabber

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by Ebi2233: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
All Ibo lies, and rants end here on Nairaland, go and claim Ijaw areas physical.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by JANK23H(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
SlayerForever:

Is Nembe Igbo?

Please let me understand.

That means Timipre Sylva is Igbo?
Re: Igbos Should Stop Claiming Ijo Territory 2 by SlayerForever: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
I will disgrace this Izon boys now. Watch and see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Map Of West Africa In 1625 / LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen On The Run As Atah Of Igala Invokes Mysterious Thunder (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.