Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 (4537 Views)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

lol

bastardfari, what part of "I am not anti-medicine" don't you get?

Overdosage, over use can cause deaths and injuries but is anybody mandating that 10000mg of vitamin C be orally administered to everyone in the world regardless of contraindication, religious reasons, naturally acquired immunity?

Normal dose vitamin C can cause kidney stone in some normal patients due to idiosyncratic reactions.

He will not check what "idiosyncrasies" mean in pharmacology.

Keep entertaining us. We are happy to have you. You are a fulfillment of the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
The jab is not meant to prevent contraction of the disease.
It's not how it works dude, it's meant to stop cellular infection.

Lord spaghetti, we located one of those many idiots you created. Praise be unto your name.

Foolfari, in layman, does this particular jab immunize or do you want to regurgitate nonsense by claiming vaccines are not meant to immunize?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
Normal dose vitamin C can cause kidney stone in some normal patients due to idiosyncratic reactions.

He will not check what "idiosyncrasies" mean in pharmacology.

Keep entertaining us. We are happy to have you. You are a fulfillment of the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster.

Boy, I have met them all.

lol

So idiosyncratic patients are drivers of the efficacy or inefficacy of vitamin C? lol
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Boy, I have met them all.

lol

So idiosyncratic patients are drivers of the efficacy of vitamin C? lol
NSAIDs causes epidermal necrolysis in some patients. Let's stop giving ibuprofen because nigga is scientifically illiterate.

Lord spaghetti thanks for the comedy
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Meanwhile you dodged the Odaibo question. Repeat: who is obfuscating Odaibo's cause of death?

Just seeing this.

Did his brother correlate his sudden death to his jabs? Did his coroner do same?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Foolfari, in layman, does this particular jab immunize or do you want to regurgitate nonsense by claiming vaccines are not meant to immunize?
Some cephalosporin drugs causes Serum sickness-like reaction in some patience, let's stop using the. Nigga is a pharmacological genius
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Just seeing this.

Did his brother correlate his sudden death to his jabs? Did his coroner do same?
Minocycline can cause Drug-induced lupus in some patients, our African expert pharmacologist says we should not use it again.

He is very smart, what an entertainer.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
NSAIDs causes epidermal necrolysis in some patients. Let's stop giving ibuprofen because nigga is scientifically illiterate.

Lor spaghetti thanks for the comedy

grin grin grin

Dude, you need psychological help.

Yes, some patients react differently to certain NSAIDs. Which is why nobody is going to mandate them for everybody in the world where you swallow them or you lose your job.

Are my getting through?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Minocycline can cause Drug-induced lupus in some patients, our African expert pharmacologist says we should not use it again.
He is very smart, what an entertainer.
Pastafari:
Some cephalosporin drugs causes Serum sickness-like reaction in some patience, let's stop using the. Nigga is a pharmacological genius

You are actually getting boring now.

Some people react to Chloroquine which is why it is not mandated for every malaria patient let alone for every one in the world.

Any breakthrough yet?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Azathioprine
Antiretrovirals
Statins
NSAIDs
Phenytoin
Imipramine
Amiodarone

Can cause Drug-induced hepatitis in some patients, according to the logic our great pharmacologist Maestro21, we have to stop administering these drugs, they are dangerous.

What a glorious fool the lord has given me today.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

You are actually getting boring now.

Some people react to Chloroquine which is why it is not mandated for every malaria patient let alone for every one in the world.

Any breakthrough yet?
Illiterate, chloroquine have been stopped because malaria parasites developed resistance to it. It doesn't work anymore.

More and more jargons from the fool the lord Spaghetti provided.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

grin grin grin

Dude, you need psychological help.

Yes, some patients react differently to certain NSAIDs. Which is why nobody is going to mandate them for everybody in the world where you swallow them or you lose your job.

Are my getting through?
NSAIDs can cause ulcer, ulcer can kill, so let's stop giving NSAIDs.

A fool the lord provided, nice logic there
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Azathioprine
Antiretrovirals
Statins
NSAIDs
Phenytoin
Imipramine
Amiodarone

Can cause Drug-induced hepatitis in some patients, according to the logic our great pharmacologist Maestro21, we have to stop administering these drugs, they are dangerous.

What a glorious fool the lord has given me today.

If the lord gave you a fool, he will give you you. Never forget, you are obtuse and we need to let you know because it tends to surprise you at times.

Every drug poses its own potential side effects and reactions to different people.

It is for this very reason nobody mandates all drugs or medicines to everyone.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

If the lord gave you a fool, he will give you you. Never forget, you are obtuse and we need to let you know because it tends to surprise you at times.

Every drug poses its own potential side effects and reactions to different people.

Chloramphenicol, the mighty antibiotic can cause agranulocytosis in some patients, our mighty pharmacologist by his logic wants us to stop using it.

Hope you are not 40 yet, because you are a fool.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Illiterate, chloroquine have been stopped because malaria parasites developed resistance to it. It doesn't work anymore.

More and more jargons from the fool the lord Spaghetti provided.

LOL

Everyone knows it was discontinued. Stop chasing shadows. Before it was, certain people reacted to it by developing itchiness and what not.

Consequently, not everyone was mandated to take chloroquine or lose their jobs.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

So wtf is you fool telling us about the side effects of covid19 vaccine in some patients? Is it suppose to be free of side effects?

Lord, please grant me the power to deal with this idiot
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
NSAIDs can cause ulcer, ulcer can kill, so let's stop giving NSAIDs.

A fool the lord provided, nice logic there

I have never seen any bigger fool than the one who is yet to know the extent of his folly.

Who left me with this deranged specimen?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

LOL

Everyone knows it was discontinued. Stop chasing shadows. Before it was, certain people reacted to it by developing itchiness and what not.

Consequently, not everyone was mandated to take chloroquine or lose their jobs.
Chloroquine was discontinued because it has not effect on malaria parasites not because of side effect.

Fools are hard to educate

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

I have never seen any bigger fool than the one who is yet to know the extent of his folly.

Who left me with this deranged specimen?
We won't stop giving the vaccine because of side effects, deal with it it or die.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
So wtf is you fool telling us about the side effects of covid19 vaccine in some patients? Is it suppose to be free of side effects?

Lord, please grant me the power to deal with this idiot

I finally break through after much effort.

You are wisdom-resistant.

For the umpteenth time, why mandate something that does not immunize against what it should immunize against and has potential side effects that outweigh any so-called benefits one may have derived from it?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

I finally break through after much effort.

You are wisdom-resistant.

For the umpteenth time, why mandate something that does not immunize against what it should immunize against and has potential side effects that outweigh any so-called benefits one may have derived from it?
It doesn't immunize only on your empty skull.
That's the only place it doesn't immunize.

I will educate you today. I'm here to cure your ignorance. Where is your data that the vaccine doesn't immunize?

Give me a data for the claim
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Chloroquine was discontinued because it has not effect on malaria parasites not because of side effect.

Fools are hard to educate

You are the biggest fool ever liveth.

Where did anyone state that chloroquine was discontinued for its side effect?

I keep telling you that its side effect was the reason it could not be mandated even if it was efficacious at a time.

How stupid can one really be?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
We won't stop giving the vaccine because of side effects, deal with it it or die.

Oh, I don't die, but you will soon.

Who is talking about giving jabs? Do you know what a mandate is?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

You are the biggest fool ever liveth.

Where did anyone state that chloroquine was discontinued for its side effect?

I keep telling you that its side effect was the reason it could not be mandated even if it was efficacious at a time.

How stupid can one really be?
Don't go about telling people that chloroquine was discontinued for side effect reasons. You are foolish already, don't take it to the level of insanity. The worst science student knows why chloroquine was discontinued

You will be schooled here today.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
It doesn't immunize only on your empty skull.
That's the only place it doesn't immunize.

I will educate you today. I'm here to cure your ignorance. Where is your data that the vaccine doesn't immunize?

Give me a data for the claim

Oh what an unfortunate bastard.

Do you think I am here to waste my time with you? You are undeserving.

Where is your data that it does?

When you were asked the question, you refused to answer. You think I give a hoot what happens with you?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Oh, I don't die, but you will soon.

Who is talking about giving jabs? Do you know what a mandate is?
The vaccine won't be stopped because you are a persona non grata and your opinion is not only useless but ignorant cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Oh what an unfortunate bastard.

Do you think I am here to waste my time with you? You are undeserving.

Where is your data that it does?

When you were asked the question, you refused to answer. You think I give a hoot what happens with you?
I'm waiting for the data. cool

The lord flying spaghetti monster wants to disgrace you
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Don't go about telling people that chloroquine was discontinued for side effect reasons. You are foolish already, don't take it to the level of insanity. The worst science student knows why chloroquine was discontinued

You will be schooled here today.

A dummy is one that does not comprehend what is being posted but replies all the same.

Where did anyone say that chloroquine was discontinued for its side effect? I am waiting.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
The vaccine won't be stopped because you are a persona non grata and your opinion is not only useless but ignorant cool
lol

I don't care about your jab. You can take your 5th booster (if you live long enough to).

Am I clear?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

A dummy is one that does not comprehend what is being posted but replies all the same.

Where did anyone say that chloroquine was discontinued for its side effect? I am waiting.
You said it and you have been disgraced.

More disgrace coming. Show me the data that infers that covid19 jab doesn't work.

More disgrace from the noodly lord
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

lol

I don't care about your jab. You can take your 5th booster (if you live long enough to).

Am I clear?
We know some people won't care, why are you making it look surprising.

We have idiots amongst us who are unfortunate, it doesn't matte how you try to educate them, they are thicker than brick.

We disgrace them like I am doing now.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
I'm waiting for the data. cool

The lord flying spaghetti monster wants to disgrace you

Don't wait for the data.

Answer the question, provide your own proof that this jab immunizes (if it does).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved / Is It Godly To Pay Brideprice And Dowry? / What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.