Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 (4541 Views)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
You said it and you have been disgraced.

More disgrace coming. Show me the data that infers that covid19 jab doesn't work.

More disgrace from the noodly lord

I said it, then prove it. I want to laugh at you more.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
We know some people won't care, why are you making it look surprising.

We have idiots amongst us who are unfortunate, it doesn't matte how you try to educate them, they are thicker than brick.

We disgrace them like I am doing now.

The irony.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

LOL

Everyone knows it was discontinued. Stop chasing shadows. Before it was, certain people reacted to it by developing itchiness and what not.

Consequently, not everyone was mandated to take chloroquine or lose their jobs.
You cannot be a fool and a liar at the same time. It's so much misfortune in one body.

You stated the reason you think chloroquine was discontinued here.

The lord flying spaghetti monster will disgrace you today.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

The irony.
Stop talking, because I will spot all the jargons in your statement.

Just stop talking. Persona non grata. Covidiot cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

I said it, then prove it. I want to laugh at you more.
laugh at me with the data.

My lord will disgracre today. We keep catching all conspiracy theorists like hardened criminals
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
You cannot be a fool and a liar at the same time. It's so much misfortune in one body.

You stated the reason you think chloroquine was discontinued here.

The lord flying spaghetti monster will disgrace you today.

Provide where I stated it.

Let us see who the fool and liar is.

Is that too hard? The posts are here. Just present it.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Provide where I stated it.

Let us see who the fool and liar is.

Is that too hard? The posts are here. Just present it.
If you cannot read your own comment then maybe we should take you to a rehab. Its too much idiocy here for me to handle.

I'm not here to play stating games with you, I am here to disgrace you. You are conspiracy theorist and every conspiracy theorist is a criminal.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Stop talking, because I will spot all the jargons in your statement.

Just stop talking. Persona non grata. Covidiot cool

Oh what irony.

You are the limit fools refuse to get to.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
laugh at me with the data.

My lord will disgracre today. We keep catching all conspiracy theorists like hardened criminals

Deluded and deranged.

A fool that cannot prove anything that he is quick to claim.

I have dared you and you are churning out cliches and weak puns.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Oh what irony.

You are the limit fools refuse to get to.

I have gone to mars and back, still not seen the data because you a conspiracy theorist. No credible data to present..

Shame on you dude cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
If you cannot read your own comment then maybe we should take you to a rehab. Its too much idiocy here for me to handle.

I'm not here to play stating games with you, I am here to disgrace you. You are conspiracy theorist and every conspiracy theorist is a criminal.

Oh what a bastardfari. The name fits you like a glove.

I cannot read my own comment. Are you ashamed to show it to me?

Have you realized you spoke out of turn like the vagabond that you are?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Deluded and deranged.

A fool that cannot prove anything that he is quick to claim.

I have dared you and you are churning out cliches and weak puns.
Why can't you convert this insults to data? , you cannot force yourself back into this with insults. You are a pusssssy and you have been exposed as a fraud who lies all about the platform.

Give me data smelly pusssssy
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
I have gone to mars and back, still not seen the data because you a conspiracy theorist. No credible data to present..

Shame on you dude cool

Sure. Present your data to validate your own claims starting from where I said chloroquine was discontinued for its side effect.

Prove it or remain an unfortunate bastardfari.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Oh what a bastardfari. The name fits you like a glove.

I cannot read my own comment. Are you ashamed to show it to me?

Have you realized you spoke out of turn like the vagabond that you are?
Still no data from the hardened criminal cool

All liars will go to hell
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Sure. Present your data to validate your own claims starting from where I said chloroquine was discontinued for its side effect.

You should cover your head in shame if you haven't provided a data after how many pages.
Shame on you cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Why can't you convert this insults to data? , you cannot force yourself back into this with insults. You are a pusssssy and you have been exposed as a fraud who lies all about the platform.

Give me data smelly pusssssy

lol

Oh, I do not set out to insult you, dude.

I call it as I see it.

Prove I said chloroquine was discontinued for its side effects.

Prove that this investigational medicine immunizes.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Still no data from the hardened criminal cool

All liars will go to hell

bla bla bla.

If you won't prove a claim that should be so easy to prove, why do you think anyone will take you seriously?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Shut up criminal. Provide data

Full package of stupidty. Liar, illiteracy and idiocy in one body.

I'm sure you are fat and full of shit cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
You should cover your head in shame if you haven't provided a data after how many pages.
Shame on you cool

I guess this is your subtle way of conceding that you are a bastardfari.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Shut up criminal. Provide data

Full package of stupidty. Liar, illiteracy and idiocy in one body.

I'm sure you are fat and full of shit cool

Yawns.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

bla bla bla.

If you won't prove a claim that should be so easy to prove, why do you think anyone will take you seriously?
My little nephew would have provided data for his lies by now cool

He has been exposed, thanks to lord Spaghetti.
Everyone reading this thread will know you are a fraud
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
My little nephew would have provided data for his lies by now cool

He has been exposed, thanks to lord Spaghetti.
Everyone reading this thread will know you are a fraud

Your nephew is more honorable than you.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

I guess this is your subtle way of conceding that you are a bastardfari.
it's a subtle way of disgracing you.

Don't come online next time cooking up theories about what you dont have data and evidence for. The lord flying spaghetti monster will catch you and disgrace.

Vaccine fraud cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Your nephew is more honorable than you.

Maybe, he knows how to provide data for what he claims. That's honorable and it's something you have not done on this thread cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
it's a subtle way of disgracing you.

Don't come online next time cooking up theories about what you dont have data and evidence for. The lord flying spaghetti monster will catch you and disgrace.

Vaccine fraud cool

Vaxxstard.

Prove your jab immunizes. Prove your chloroquine allegations.

Prove you are not a bastard.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Maybe, he knows how to provide data for what he claims. That's honorable and it's something you have not done on this thread cool

The irony. lol
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

Vaxxstard.

Prove your jab immunizes. Prove your chloroquine allegations.

Prove you are not a bastard.
The next time you see me on any thread. Make sure you don't tell lies.

I have help ammend your growing bad reputation cool

Say things you can defend else you will get ridiculed this same way
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

The irony. lol
Still no data, even dogs defend what they claim. cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
The next time you see me on any thread. Make sure you don't tell lies.

I have help ammend your growing bad reputation cool

Say things you can defend else you will get ridiculed this same way

grin grin grin

The most deluded troll ever.

I am giving you a chance. Quote the post and prove it. Prove your jab immunizes.

This should be so easy, if you could.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21, avoid vaccine thread. You are covidiot and scientifically illiterate.

You are full of shit cool
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2021
Pastafari:
Still no data, even dogs defend what they claim. cool

Dogs are better than you that is why. Or else you would prove your claims.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Maestro21:

grin grin grin

The most deluded troll ever.

I am giving you a chance. Quote the post and prove it. Prove your jab immunizes.

This should be so easy, if you could.
I don't know if it immunizes, you said it doesn't. You haven't provided any data for the claim because you are a liar.

You have been treated a criminal, no need getting back because I will give you more blows cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible / How Can A Nigerian Christian Support Donald Trump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.