Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 (4505 Views)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:

They don't do autopsy for cancer deaths either.

People just sleep and not wake up and are ruled out as cancer deaths? grin
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Truthwords: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2021
donnie:
So healthy people take a so-called vaccine and die in a matter of days - weeks. And those who think they are enlightened simply because the watch CNN agree that it is normal and should be accepted as a necessary loss to be on the globalists' good books.

Una nor well at all. That winch wey una chop nor go ever catch me. Tufia! angry

My brother, it is good news to hear that people take Covid_19 vaccines and die. The population of dumbocrats need to be reduced drastically

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Maestro21:

People just sleep and not wake up and are ruled out as cancer deaths? grin

People just sleep and not wake up and are ruled out as covid deaths?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

People just sleep and not wake up and are ruled out as covid deaths?

Yes. People have taken the jab, slept and died of pericarditis but the hospital ruled it as COVID19 - delta strain. lol
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 1:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Truthwords:

My brother, it is good news to hear that people take Covid_19 vaccines and die. The population of dumbocrats need to be reduced drastically

cheesy
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The problem with people is taking sides all the time!
This same donnie has been crying all these while saying he knows some ISOLELE but all of a sudden he's taking sides with those useless worthless and hopeless religious title chiefs! cheesy
Whether you side them against vaccination or not nobody will join your ISOLELE! cheesy

We follow YAH instead of men.
I take sides with the truth, not men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Maestro21:

Yes. People have taken the jab, slept and died of pericarditis but the hospital ruled it as COVID19 - delta strain. lol

Pericarditis: A swelling and irritation of the thin, sac-like membrane surrounding the heart (pericardium).
Pericarditis may be caused by a viral infection or heart attack.

The same situation that arises with cancer. A cancer patient goes to sleep has all their organs shutdown and they die yet the cause of death is written not organ failure but cancer.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Maestro21:

If you have a video, audio or actual quote please provide it. I don't respond to speculations by mischievous people in the media.

But, just for the sake of it, are you implying that there is no new world order agenda and if you think there is, what makes you think Bill Gates is not part of it?
even if it's true that there is any such thing like new world agenda what do you think is the aim of this so called agenda?

Mr Bill aim of tackling Donald Trump was to ensure that people were vaccinated against the corona virus which Trump ignorantly opposed but later changed his mind and was vaccinated.
Mr Bill had good intention by sponsoring vaccines. Calling that goodwill new world agenda shouldn't come from Christians, it's so awkward
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
paxonel:
even if it's true that there is any such thing like new world agenda what do you think is the aim of this so called agenda?

Mr Bill aim of tackling Donald Trump was to ensure that people were vaccinated against the corona virus which Trump ignorantly opposed but later changed his mind and was vaccinated.
Mr Bill had good intention by sponsoring vaccines. Calling that goodwill new world agenda shouldn't come from Christians, it's so awkward

You're coming too late with this your Trump distraction. Bill gates is simply doing the bidding of those who sent him, they made him what he is... anyone could have been used.

I know certain woke Israelite (Bantu) brothers who as early as 2018 warned about the coming vaccines and how that we must reject them. They prophesied about the coming martial law, FEMA camps etc as early as 2018.

I even on this platform warned against the vaccines ever before there was an announcement of their arrival and before we knew what Trump's opinion was.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by SSIPON(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
They kept the Fully Vaccinated Part away just as the People dying and suffering all over the world from this evil is hidden.

Last week in the USA, a company sent a message for people whose family or friend died due to Being unvaccinated.

To their Suprised , the portal was filled with messages from people whose family and friends have died after taking the Jab. They had to shut down the whole thing.

You call yourself, "Righteousness", then act like a righteous person. Why do you like spreading shallow lies and half-truths on this website. You should be ashamed of your self. You do know that a vaccine is not a cure for a disease, right? Do you think God is happy with the way you are spreading cheap conspiracy theories, to drive your "Jesus" agenda? You read something on social media and [i]fiam[/I], you don drop am here. You cannot even verify if the information you are getting is true or false, so long as that info lines up with what you want to hear, then it must be true. You are a grown man, act like one.

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
LordReed:

Pericarditis: A swelling and irritation of the thin, sac-like membrane surrounding the heart (pericardium).
Pericarditis may be caused by a viral infection or heart attack.

The same situation that arises with cancer. A cancer patient goes to sleep has all their organs shutdown and they die yet the cause of death is written not organ failure but cancer.

Pericarditis is usually a complication of viral infections, most commonly echovirus or cocksackie viruses. Less frequently, it can be caused by influenza and similar.

Then all of a sudden, rising cases in both USA and UK following jabs. Even with the grand censorship and extremely poor data reporting. The CDC and UK health gov reported this.

But somehow, if a jabbed man dies of the very same symptoms, we will ignore all that and rule it as a COVID-19 death. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
paxonel:
You don't need my opinion on what their agenda is, you can listen to the people involved. They already told you what the agenda is about.
Of course, this is a lie. Operation Warp Speed was initiated by the Trump administration. Trump never opposed these jabs, in fact he made it possible and gave the powers that be, every leverage to roll out their jabs in record time. Trump never "changed" his mind about jabs. It is the Biden administration that did. First claiming they won't take it and speaking against it, to suddenly forcing and coercing people into taking it.
Your poor and naive heart. At what point did Bill tell you he had good intentions for sponsoring vaccines? He called them his best investment till date and reeled out how much money he was going to make from it. He said in a Tedtalk that the world needed vaccination programs to reduce world population. Did he or did he not say so? So I can bring links for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Truthwords: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Maestro21:
You don't need my opinion on what their agenda is, you can listen to the people involved. They already told you what the agenda is about.
Of course, this is a lie. Operation Warp Speed was initiated by the Trump administration. Trump never opposed these jabs, in fact he made it possible and gave the powers that be, every leverage to roll out their jabs in record time. Trump never "changed" his mind about jabs. It is the Biden administration that did. First claiming they won't take it and speaking against it, to suddenly forcing and coercing people into taking it.

Your poor and naive heart. At what point did Bill tell you he had good intentions for sponsoring vaccines? He called them his best investment till date and reeled out how much money he was going to make from it. He said in a Tedtalk that the world needed vaccination programs to reduce world population. Did he or did he not say so? So I can bring links for you.

Stop arguing with people that are on their way to their grave. I see many ignorant Nigerians dying after taking the vaccines. This is a way to reduce the population of fools. Don't waste your energy on these late people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Maestro21:
You don't need my opinion on what their agenda is, you can listen to the people involved.
then you shouldn't come up with all these in the first place since you cannot defend your opinion

They already told you what the agenda is about.
that it is exactly what?

do you have any article to support all these you are saying that Biden forced or coarced people to take it?
Because what i posted clearly showed that Trump never wanted to take the jabs initially and i remember all what he clearly said about the jabs

Your poor and naive heart. At what point did Bill tell you he had good intentions for sponsoring vaccines?
First of all, no one is a kid here.
We all know the importance of vaccines when it comes to pandemic, so if someone is sponsoring vaccines you don't need to ask whether the person said he has good intention or not, we know his intention by what he has done.
But because of the evil heart of people(especially the pro Trumps where the likes of pastor Chris belong), they keep postulating theories like mark 666, Antichrist, end of the world in association to the vaccination. But when all that failed, then they started shouting, vaccines are killing people.
Mention one person that the vaccine has killed they cannot.
Is that not clear act of wickedness passing unverified information over what has to do with saving public lives?

Today in Europe, America, Asia and most countries that were badly hit by this pandemic in terms of mortality rate, economic activities has long started opening up against the lockdown that almost saw everyone muted owing to vigorous vaccination. What else do you want that doesn't show that vaccines are not harmful?

Seriously, you people never had argument and you don't have anything to say against vaccination

He called them his best investment till date and reeled out how much money he was going to make from it.
ofcourse he will surely make his money for sponsoring what will become of high demand when the vaccines are tested useful over time.

He said in a Tedtalk that the world needed vaccination programs to reduce world population.
That one is a big lie!
post it here let's see if what you are saying can be verified
Did he or did he not say so? So I can bring links for you.
don't go and bring links that was concocted by foolish conspiracy theories.
Post a link that Mr Bill was arrested and arraigned for actually being indicted for killing one person through vaccination because he has said he want to reduce the world's population
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
paxonel:
then you shouldn't come up with all these in the first place since you cannot defend your opinion
that it is exactly what?
Come up with all what? You are the one who came up with a nonsensical article from Guardian filled with gross ignorance and lies. lol
do you have any article to support all these you are saying that Biden forced or coarced people to take it?
If you don't know that Biden issued vaccine mandates after swearing that he would not (and could not) why do you think you have the knowledge base to discuss with me?
Because what i posted clearly showed that Trump never wanted to take the jabs initially and i remember all what he clearly said about the jabs
I have told you I don't listen to dumb speculations and dumber speculators like The Guardian you quoted which is riddled with stupid lies that make no sense. Anyone who listens to Pastor Chris for e.g will know that he is not getting his inspiration from any name mentioned there neither is he pro-Trump. lol. Next, instead of asking me stupid questions why not Google "Operation Warp Speed" and see which administration spearheaded it, when it started and when the jabs were rolled out.
First of all, no one is a kid here.
We all know the importance of vaccines when it comes to pandemic, so if someone is sponsoring vaccines you don't need to ask whether the person said he has good intention or not, we know his intention by what he has done.
I have never seen anyone so certain of their untenable and ignorant position. You know someone's intention by what he has done? Like when he created viruses for his Microsoft softwares and then sold an antivirus for those same softwares? Do you know he was fined heavily for doing this and hated by the business world in US? Do you know his philanthropical works began as a damage control stunt after he was vilified? if you did not know this before, why do you think you can argue with me today? You are the one saying what you think his intentions are - he himself said it was money for him. Hear him: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/23/bill-gates-and-the-return-on-investment-in-vaccinations-davos.html
But because of the evil heart of people(especially the pro Trumps where the likes of pastor Chris belong), they keep postulating theories like mark 666, Antichrist, end of the world in association to the vaccination. But when all that failed, then they started shouting, vaccines are killing people.
I wanted to be less harsh with you but you exposed yourself as an ignoramus so I have to beat some sense into you. You cannot provide at any point where Pastor Chris said this jab was the mark of the beast etc. Those of us who listen to him know exactly what he said. Second, from March 2020 he warned you foolish people that this whole shenanigan was not about COVID-19 but about vaccines and that they will mandate these vaccines, coerce people into taking it as part of the NWO plans. Can any fool deny that today everything he has said has happened and is happening? What fools now do is come up with spurious claims and then attach it to him - give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.
Mention one person that the vaccine has killed they cannot.
What a foolish question. I can give you names but I won't even go that far. The first nurse to be vaccinated - Tiffany Dover, died shortly after taking the jabs. They tried to deny it but it is 10 months gone now and she is still dead - very very dead and if you argue I will shower this place with links. Do you know what VAERS is? Have you researched Israel and their vaccine deaths toll? UK?
Is that not clear act of wickedness passing unverified information over what has to do with saving public lives?
What is unverified information? What errant nonsense are you talking about? Unverified information is the nonsense Guardian quoted. Trump calls himself Mr. Vaccine. He believes all the credit for this jab should be accredited to him. Where is your proof that Trump was ever against it? I can show you even Kamala Harris and many other democrats saying they won't take the jab and how we could not trust it.
Today in Europe, America, Asia and most countries that were badly hit by this pandemic in terms of mortality rate, economic activities has long started opening up against the lockdown that almost saw everyone muted owing to vigorous vaccination. What else do you want that doesn't show that vaccines are not harmful?
Hahahahaha. What about Israel? Singapore? What mortality rate changed? Do you know there are more deaths this year attributed to COVID-19 than there was at the same time last year in these continents you mentioned? Do you know Israel is experiencing spikes despite mandating jab 3? In fact, they now want to mandate jab 4 already?
Seriously, you people never had argument and you don't have anything to say against vaccination
What a dummy. Does the jab immunize?
ofcourse he will surely make his money for sponsoring what will become of high demand when the vaccines are tested useful over time.
What a load of tosh! You cannot be sponsoring something if that same thing is called an INVESTMENT.
That one is a big lie!
post it here let's see if what you are saying can be verified don't go and bring links that was concocted by foolish conspiracy theories.
Post a link that Mr Bill was arrested and arraigned for actually being indicted for killing one person through vaccination because he has said he want to reduce the world's population
grin grin grin Can you hear him? I can give you a longer video. You can hear him say it. And you call it conspiracy theories? What part of his OWN words don't you understand? What a dummy. https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ExcFDPOo164/

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Many know the truth... But for selfish reasons, promote the lies.
Truthwords:

Stop arguing with people that are on their way to their grave. I see many ignorant Nigerians dying after taking the vaccines. This is a way to reduce the population of fools. Don't waste your energy on these late people.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by donnie(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:
Come up with all what? You are the one who came up with a nonsensical article from Guardian filled with gross ignorance and lies. lol

If you don't know that Biden issued vaccine mandates after swearing that he would not (and could not) why do you think you have the knowledge base to discuss with me?
I have told you I don't listen to dumb speculations and dumber speculators like The Guardian you quoted which is riddled with stupid lies that make no sense. Anyone who listens to Pastor Chris for e.g will know that he is not getting his inspiration from any name mentioned there neither is he pro-Trump. lol. Next, instead of asking me stupid questions why not Google "Operation Warp Speed" and see which administration spearheaded it, when it started and when the jabs were rolled out.
I have never seen anyone so certain of their untenable and ignorant position. You know someone's intention by what he has done? Like when he created viruses for his Microsoft softwares and then sold an antivirus for those same softwares? Do you know he was fined heavily for doing this and hated by the business world in US? Do you know his philanthropical works began as a damage control stunt after he was vilified? if you did not know this before, why do you think you can argue with me today? You are the one saying what you think his intentions are - he himself said it was money for him. Hear him: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/23/bill-gates-and-the-return-on-investment-in-vaccinations-davos.html
I wanted to be less harsh with you but you exposed yourself as an ignoramus so I have to beat some sense into you. You cannot provide at any point where Pastor Chris said this jab was the mark of the beast etc. Those of us who listen to him know exactly what he said. Second, from March 2020 he warned you foolish people that this whole shenanigan was not about COVID-19 but about vaccines and that they will mandate these vaccines, coerce people into taking it as part of the NWO plans. Can any fool deny that today everything he has said has happened and is happening? What fools now do is come up with spurious claims and then attach it to him - give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.
What a foolish question. I can give you names but I won't even go that far. The first nurse to be vaccinated - Tiffany Dover, died shortly after taking the jabs. They tried to deny it but it is 10 months gone now and she is still dead - very very dead and if you argue I will shower this place with links. Do you know what VAERS is? Have you researched Israel and their vaccine deaths toll? UK?
What is unverified information? What errant nonsense are you talking about? Unverified information is the nonsense Guardian quoted. Trump calls himself Mr. Vaccine. He believes all the credit for this jab should be accredited to him. Where is your proof that Trump was ever against it? I can show you even Kamala Harris and many other democrats saying they won't take the jab and how we could not trust it.
Hahahahaha. What about Israel? Singapore? What mortality rate changed? Do you know there are more deaths this year attributed to COVID-19 than there was at the same time last year in these continents you mentioned? Do you know Israel is experiencing spikes despite mandating jab 3? In fact, they now want to mandate jab 4 already?
What a load of tosh! You cannot be sponsoring something if that same thing is called an INVESTMENT.
grin grin grin Can you hear him? I can give you a longer video. You can hear him say it. And you call it conspiracy theories? What part of his OWN words don't you understand? What a dummy. https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ExcFDPOo164/

[img]https://c./sVDxYoCWS2IAAAAC/agreed-snoop-dogg.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Pericarditis is usually a complication of viral infections, most commonly echovirus or cocksackie viruses. Less frequently, it can be caused by influenza and similar.

Then all of a sudden, rising cases in both USA and UK following jabs. Even with the grand censorship and extremely poor data reporting. The CDC and UK health gov reported this.

But somehow, if a jabbed man dies of the very same symptoms, we will ignore all that and rule it as a COVID-19 death. lol

Ok so there have been reports of pericarditis after taking the vaccine so how does it translate to deaths by pericarditis being reported as Covid-19 deaths?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:
He said in a Tedtalk that the world needed vaccination programs to reduce world population. Did he or did he not say so? So I can bring links for you.

Link to the Tedtalk.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so there have been reports of pericarditis after taking the vaccine so how does it translate to deaths by pericarditis being reported as Covid-19 deaths?

I told you before and I don't like doing back and forths with you because you are not interested in truth.

The CDC, UK health gov, NHS etc have a unilateral rule concerning the jabs.

1. One is only regarded as jabbed after 14 days of taking jab 2.
2. Consequently, if someone takes the jab today and dies of pericarditis less than 14 days after, it will be ruled as an unjabbed death and will therefore not be correlated with the jab.
3. If same person takes jab 1 (which could be a placebo) and months after takes jab 2 and dies less than 14 days after, it will be ruled out as an unjabbed death and not correlated to the jab.
4. Since no autopsies are done for many deaths, many healthcare workers including funeral home workers ( https://truthcomestolight.com/uk-funeral-director-courageously-exposes-ongoing-covid-crimes-against-all-of-humanity-delta-variant-is-vaccine-damage/ ) have reported that doctors just attribute COVID-19 delta variant as the cause of death on the death certificates.

Of course, they do so because they tell families such conditions like pericarditis etc are caused by "viral infections" and that the "predominant" viral infection in the world today is one precipitated by Sars-Cov2. Like I said before, a Nigerian man in the USA, Odaibo (42) died of pericarditis but his family admitted that he was double jabbed. Make of that what you will.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Link to the Tedtalk.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dpXXoYgO0Bsa/

They tried to delete it from everywhere and even got fake fact-checkers to give spins but listen to it yourself and see if you know enough algebra to do the maths.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

I told you before and I don't like doing back and forths with you because you are not interested in truth.

The CDC, UK health gov, NHS etc have a unilateral rule concerning the jabs.

1. One is only regarded as jabbed after 14 days of taking jab 2.
2. Consequently, if someone takes the jab today and dies of pericarditis less than 14 days after, it will be ruled as an unjabbed death and will therefore not be correlated with the jab.
3. If same person takes jab 1 (which could be a placebo) and months after takes jab 2 and dies less than 14 days after, it will be ruled out as an unjabbed death and not correlated to the jab.
4. Since no autopsies are done for many deaths, many healthcare workers including funeral home workers ( https://truthcomestolight.com/uk-funeral-director-courageously-exposes-ongoing-covid-crimes-against-all-of-humanity-delta-variant-is-vaccine-damage/ ) have reported that doctors just attribute COVID-19 delta variant as the cause of death on the death certificates.

Of course, they do so because they tell families such conditions like pericarditis etc are caused by "viral infections" and that the "predominant" viral infection in the world today is one precipitated by Sars-Cov2. Like I said before, a Nigerian man in the USA, Odaibo (42) died of pericarditis but his family admitted that he was double jabbed. Make of that what you will.

For CDC this is incorrect, don't know about the others. The reporting guidelines for adverse effects from vaccine has no time limit for reporting death as a result of vaccine.

My question remains how do you know there were increased deaths from pericarditis caused by the vaccines. The screenshot you put up says there were 98 reports of pericarditis with no indication of any leading to death so how did you come to the conclusion that the condition is leading to increased fatalities.

BTW was Odaibo's death written as Covid-19 on his death certificate?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

For CDC this is incorrect, don't know about the others. The reporting guidelines for adverse effects from vaccine has no time limit for reporting death as a result of vaccine.

My question remains how do you know there were increased deaths from pericarditis caused by the vaccines. The screenshot you put up says there were 98 reports of pericarditis with no indication of any leading to death so how did you come to the conclusion that the condition is leading to increased fatalities.

BTW was Odaibo's death written as Covid-19 on his death certificate?

You are trying to be clever by a whiff but I have your time.

I told you already that most of the deaths happen within the 14 days, so by excluding the count until after 14 days, they are uncorrelating the vaccine deaths from the jabs.

Second, the screenshot was a report following vaccination and the UK reporting that there have been increases in pericarditis cases FOLLOWING vaccinations.

Peep the screenshot below to see if that is the CDC or another..lol

Odaibo's death was ruled as sudden death...lol..A.K.A pericarditis. His family said he was double jabbed. What killed him?

His brother had to insist that he did not die of COVID-19 "because he was double jabbed" why do you think his brother needed to stress it? That is why I said make of that what you will.

Like I said before, the CDC already subtly admit that there have been reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following the jabs. In other words, they are linked according to the CDC. Which is why it came to us as no surprise when the FDA presenter accidentally turned his powerpoint to his adverse effects slide and we saw the pericarditis there listed.

They themselves claim it has been reported "several days after" the 2nd dose but I told you that is false reporting since you have prevented anyone who died from or developed pericarditis within the first 14 days from inclusion by claiming the jab does not take effect until after 14 days. That is voodoo reportage.

You said CDC does not do that. Well, the CDC is saying you don't know what you are talking about.

PS: last screenshot is a bonus (not from CDC though but you can see them cite the CDC). 40 cycles PCR for unjabbed people but 28 cycles for jabbed people (who show symptoms).

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

You are trying to be clever by a whiff but I have your time.

I told you already that most of the deaths happen within the 14 days, so by excluding the count until after 14 days, they are uncorrelating the vaccine deaths from the jabs.

Second, the screenshot was a report following vaccination and the UK reporting that there have been increases in pericarditis cases FOLLOWING vaccinations.

Peep the screenshot below to see if that is the CDC or another..lol

Odaibo's death was ruled as sudden death...lol..A.K.A pericarditis. His family said he was double jabbed. What killed him?

His brother had to insist that he did not die of COVID-19 "because he was double jabbed" why do you think his brother needed to stress it? That is why I said make of that what you will.

Like I said before, the CDC already subtly admit that there have been reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following the jabs. In other words, they are linked according to the CDC. Which is why it came to us as no surprise when the FDA presenter accidentally turned his powerpoint to his adverse effects slide and we saw the pericarditis there listed.

They themselves claim it has been reported "several days after" the 2nd dose but I told you that is false reporting since you have prevented anyone who died from or developed pericarditis within the first 14 days from inclusion by claiming the jab does not take effect until after 14 days. That is voodoo reportage.

You said CDC does not do that. Well, the CDC is saying you don't know what you are talking about.

PS: last screenshot is a bonus (not from CDC though but you can see them cite the CDC). 40 cycles PCR for unjabbed people but 28 cycles for jabbed people (who show symptoms).

Nowhere in CDC adverse reporting guidelines does it say CDC will not consider it a vaccine death if it occurs less than 14 days after taking the full dose so I don't know what exactly your argument is. Nor have you shown how exactly deaths by pericarditis caused by the jab is on the increase.

Here is the report on David Odaibo's death I can find and it doesn't mention anything about his death been misattributed. If you have a different report lemme see it.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dpXXoYgO0Bsa/

They tried to delete it from everywhere and even got fake fact-checkers to give spins but listen to it yourself and see if you know enough algebra to do the maths.

Really? Found it on YouTube, 1st result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I

Watched it up to the point he talks about population, even went and found the transcript on the Tedtalk site:

03:45
This equation has four factors, a little bit of multiplication. So you've got a thing on the left, CO2, that you want to get to zero, and that's going to be based on the number of people, the services each person is using on average, the energy, on average, for each service, and the CO2 being put out per unit of energy. So let's look at each one of these, and see how we can get this down to zero. Probably, one of these numbers is going to have to get pretty near to zero.

04:16
(Laughter)

04:17
That's back from high school algebra. But let's take a look.

04:21
First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.

He was talking about the factors that influence CO2 emissions and pointed out that the total population was headed up to 9 billion and with new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we can slow the growth by 10 to 15% resulting to an increase of 1.3. Whether he means billion or percent I have no way of knowing but I would hazard a guess and say he meant billion. Where this translates to Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to reduce the population is what I fail to see. He is talking about reducing CO2 and this is what he said the solution being:

08:19
Now, there's all sorts of gimmicky solutions like that one, but they don't really add up to much. We need solutions, either one or several, that have unbelievable scale and unbelievable reliability. And although there's many directions that people are seeking, I really only see five that can achieve the big numbers. I've left out tide, geothermal, fusion, biofuels. Those may make some contribution, and if they can do better than I expect, so much the better. But my key point here is that we're going to have to work on each of these five, and we can't give up any of them because they look daunting, because they all have significant challenges.

09:05
Let's look first at burning fossil fuels, either burning coal or burning natural gas. What you need to do there seems like it might be simple, but it's not. And that's to take all the CO2, after you've burned it, going out the flue, pressurize it, create a liquid, put it somewhere, and hope it stays there. Now, we have some pilot things that do this at the 60 to 80 percent level. But getting up to that full percentage -- that will be very tricky. And agreeing on where these CO2 quantities should be put will be hard, but the toughest one here is this long-term issue: Who's going to be sure? Who's going to guarantee something that is literally billions of times larger than any type of waste you think of in terms of nuclear or other things? This is a lot of volume. So that's a tough one.

09:57
Next would be nuclear. It also has three big problems: cost, particularly in highly regulated countries, is high; the issue of safety, really feeling good about nothing could go wrong, that, even though you have these human operators, the fuel doesn't get used for weapons. And then what do you do with the waste? Although it's not very large, there are a lot of concerns about that. People need to feel good about it. So three very tough problems that might be solvable, and so, should be worked on.

10:30
The last three of the five, I've grouped together. These are what people often refer to as the renewable sources. And they actually -- although it's great they don't require fuel -- they have some disadvantages. One is that the density of energy gathered in these technologies is dramatically less than a power plant. This is energy farming, so you're talking about many square miles, thousands of times more area than you think of as a normal energy plant. Also, these are intermittent sources. The sun doesn't shine all day, it doesn't shine every day, and likewise, the wind doesn't blow all the time. And so, if you depend on these sources, you have to have some way of getting the energy during those time periods that it's not available. So we've got big cost challenges here. We have transmission challenges; for example, say this energy source is outside your country, you not only need the technology, but you have to deal with the risk of the energy coming from elsewhere.

11:32
And, finally, this storage problem. To dimensionalize this, I went through and looked at all the types of batteries made -- for cars, for computers, for phones, for flashlights, for everything -- and compared that to the amount of electrical energy the world uses. What I found is that all the batteries we make now could store less than 10 minutes of all the energy. And so, in fact, we need a big breakthrough here, something that's going to be a factor of 100 better than the approaches we have now. It's not impossible, but it's not a very easy thing. Now, this shows up when you try to get the intermittent source to be above, say, 20 to 30 percent of what you're using. If you're counting on it for 100 percent, you need an incredible miracle battery.

No mention of vaccination or population reduction in the proposed solution. So in 28mins 51secs he only mentions vaccines thrice and population once yet for you Bill Gates is plotting to kill people by vaccines. How do you make this leap?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Nowhere in CDC adverse reporting guidelines does it say CDC will not consider it a vaccine death if it occurs less than 14 days after taking the full dose so I don't know what exactly your argument is. Nor have you shown how exactly deaths by pericarditis caused by the jab is on the increase.

Here is the report on David Odaibo's death I can find and it doesn't mention anything about his death been misattributed. If you have a different report lemme see it.

First, I told you the CDC is no longer denying the link. They are just pretending it is "rare" even when they admit the number is higher than normal.

Next, I told you why they claim it is rare. Their criteria for determining being vaccinated is your answer. If they can claim you are not vaccinated, then they can claim that the pericarditis is not tied to the vaccination.

Then I showed you from the CDC website that the CDC considers you vaccinated only when you have received a second jab of some of the jabs or 1 from J&J and it is 14 days or greater.

What does that imply? It implies that if you took a second jab and developed pericarditis or died less than 14 days after, that pericarditis case or death cannot be reported as vaccine-related. Even when the majority of those cases happen less than 14 days after.

Despite this juju data reporting, the deputy director of the CDC still admits that they are seeing higher number of such cases reported after taking the jabs.

You can pretend all you like. I am quoting the CDC.

As for Odaibo, I did not tell you his death was misreported as a COVID-19 death. I said the link between his jabs and his heart attack is being obfuscated and some even suggested to his family that it may be COVID-19 related which is why his brother had to assert that he was fully-jabbed.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

First, I told you the CDC is no longer denying the link. They are just pretending it is "rare" even when they admit the number is higher than normal.

Next, I told you why they claim it is rare. Their criteria for determining being vaccinated is your answer. If they can claim you are not vaccinated, then they can claim that the pericarditis is not tied to the vaccination.

Then I showed you from the CDC website that the CDC considers you vaccinated only when you have received a second jab of some of the jabs or 1 from J&J and it is 14 days or greater.

What does that imply? It implies that if you took a second jab and developed pericarditis or died less than 14 days after, that pericarditis case or death cannot be reported as vaccine-related. Even when the majority of those cases happen less than 14 days after.

Despite this juju data reporting, the deputy director of the CDC still admits that they are seeing higher number of such cases reported after taking the jabs.

You can pretend all you like. I am quoting the CDC.

As for Odaibo, I did not tell you his death was misreported as a COVID-19 death. I said the link between his jabs and his heart attack is being obfuscated and some even suggested to his family that it may be COVID-19 related which is why his brother had to assert that he was fully-jabbed.

The CDC says report any death after vaccination without giving any time limit so I don't know how I need to make the conjecture from a different rule. I screenshot both of the relevant guidelines on the reporting of death after vaccination and they clearly do not give any time limits on the reporting of deaths..

Who is obfuscating Odaibo's death cause?

Normal incidence rate for pericarditis is 0.0277% while the reported cases of pericarditis and myocarditis after vaccination is 0.0004% of the total vaccinations done so the incidence is massively lower than that of other non-vaccination causes.

The report you even screenshot does not say any of them died so how exactly does this tie into your argument?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by paxonel(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

so, vaccine mandate implies that Biden forced or coerced people to take the vaccine,do you hear yourself talking?
Your statement is like saying Biden forced or coerced people to keep laws which everyone are mandated to do. Because, just like breaking laws there are also consequences for not being vaccinated which is spreading the virus, who doesn't understand that?

I have told you I don't listen to dumb speculations and dumber speculators like The Guardian you quoted which is riddled with stupid lies that make no sense. Anyone who listens to Pastor Chris for e.g will know that he is not getting his inspiration from any name mentioned there neither is he pro-Trump. lol.
OK o grin

Next, instead of asking me stupid questions
there are no points being fallacious why are you that scared or are not intelligent again? grin

why not Google "Operation Warp Speed" and see which administration spearheaded it, when it started and when the jabs were rolled out.
OK, i have seen it.
That means, Donold Trump actually initiated production of vaccines.
But why didn't this so called pastor Chris didn't attack Donald Trump for initiating vaccines, why now Bill Gate, what exactly is Mr Bill's offence i don't get it. ?
Is it not the same Jab Donald Trump took that Bill Gate has sponsored for mass production?

I have never seen anyone so certain of their untenable and ignorant position. You know someone's intention by what he has done? Like when he created viruses for his Microsoft softwares and then sold an antivirus for those same softwares? Do you know he was fined heavily for doing this and hated by the business world in US? Do you know his philanthropical works began as a damage control stunt after he was vilified? if you did not know this before, why do you think you can argue with me today?
leave Microsoft out of this your argument doesn't follow.
We are strictly talking about medical science here, not any robotic computer softwares.

When it comes to medical science, covid 19, human lives are most paramount and it should be the first thing to consider at nothing less than 98% confidence level, not business.
That's why medical researches are never compromised especially when it has to do with international level.
I ask the question again, was Mr Bill indicted or prosecuted for any fowl play since he started sponsoring vaccines?
Post the link here, don't give me that Microsoft trash

You are the one saying what you think his intentions are - he himself said it was money for him. Hear him: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2019/01/23/bill-gates-and-the-return-on-investment-in-vaccinations-davos.html
making money from vaccines does not implies any medical fowl play.
If he is found wanted he will be in prison by now and everyone will read about it

I wanted to be less harsh with you but you exposed yourself as an ignoramus so I have to beat some sense into you. You cannot provide at any point where Pastor Chris said this jab was the mark of the beast etc. Those of us who listen to him know exactly what he said.
before you start denying it, read what pastor Chris said in April 2020 below.
That vaccines in human body will contain digital ID(what he figuratively meant by mark 666) that will be used to control people by the Antichrist.

And i asked myself, is this man well at all? grin

Second, from March 2020 he warned you foolish people that this whole shenanigan was not about COVID-19 but about vaccines and that they will mandate these vaccines,

So, this is how you are so dumb?
On top of your mumu you are the one saying I'm the one that is dumb?
What?

Make i laff small grin grin

Look, pastor Chris is manipulating your sense get loose by force...
You dey follow that psychologist?

Here is the truth!
There was a pandemic, certainly there is going to be a mandatory vaccination that will not be avoided because over history, there are no other alternative to the control of viral epidemics order than vaccination.

Pastor Chris knew that this was true, so to him vaccination will surely come.
Everyone knew too

So, why did he in April 2020 take advantage of what will surely come to pass and make it as if he did prophesied and warned people that vaccination will surely come to pass,
Is that not manipulative tendencies?

My friend go get sense grin

coerce people into taking it as part of the NWO plans. Can any fool deny that today everything he has said has happened and is happening? What fools now do is come up with spurious claims and then attach it to him - give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.
mteeeew!
Nor go get sense first grin

What a foolish question. I can give you names but I won't even go that far. The first nurse to be vaccinated - Tiffany Dover, died shortly after taking the jabs.
even if it was true that she died that was trial stage of the vaccine development and certainly there must be side effects.
Someone needed to volunteer and she did and became a hero.
what do you know about vaccines? grin

Now that the vaccine has passed through other preliminary stages do you hear people dying of it again?

They tried to deny it but it is 10 months gone now and she is still dead - very very dead and if you argue I will shower this place with links.
the only link you should be looking at is, whether people are still taking the vaccine or not after she died

Do you know what VAERS is? Have you researched Israel and their vaccine deaths toll? UK?
it was bound to happen especially when vaccines are newly developed.
Does it happen again?
The answer is no

So why chasing wild goose for nothing?

What is unverified information? What errant nonsense are you talking about? Unverified information is the nonsense Guardian quoted. Trump calls himself Mr. Vaccine. He believes all the credit for this jab should be accredited to him. Where is your proof that Trump was ever against it?
alright, I agree with you that Trump promoted the vaccine. But just like pastor Chris, on personal level he was a bloody religious conspiracy theorist initially.
May be he was later convinced of the vaccine and later changed his mind.

I can show you even Kamala Harris and many other democrats saying they won't take the jab and how we could not trust it.
the virus correctly have several strains and variants. What Israel is experiencing is lack of a compatible vaccine for the variant affecting them, it is normal.
Research are still on going and with no time, compatible vaccines for these variants will be produced.

don't be a joke!
Jabs were not meant to immunize! They are preventive dozes.

what do you mean, someone who sponsors cannot also invest when the opportunity do so knocks?

the man is business man and that's how he thinks.

Like i have said, what is paramount(which also reflects his intention) is for him saving lives whether he is making business out of it.

There are no hidden agenda according to one man called Chris who knows nothing about how medical science works in the human body tissues, how then will he not postulate fictions?

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Really? Found it on YouTube, 1st result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I

Watched it up to the point he talks about population, even went and found the transcript on the Tedtalk site:

He was talking about the factors that influence CO2 emissions and pointed out that the total population was headed up to 9 billion and with new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we can slow the growth by 10 to 15% resulting to an increase of 1.3. Whether he means billion or percent I have no way of knowing but I would hazard a guess and say he meant billion. Where this translates to Bill Gates wants to use vaccines to reduce the population is what I fail to see. He is talking about reducing CO2 and this is what he said the solution being:No mention of vaccination or population reduction in the proposed solution. So in 28mins 51secs he only mentions vaccines thrice and population once yet for you Bill Gates is plotting to kill people by vaccines. How do you make this leap?

I asked you like he did, if you knew algebra. You clearly don't so let me simplify it for you.

CO2 = P * S * E * C

what this means algebraically is CO2 is created by a product of P, S, E and C. Where P stands for Population or People (unit in People), Services per Person (unit in Work/People), E is Energy (unit in Energy/Work) and C for CO2 (unit in CO2/Energy).

If you check for dimensional consistency you will see that (People)*(Work/People)*(Energy/Work)*(CO2/Energy) = CO2 because people will cancel out, work will cancel out and energy will cancel out. So Bill Gates formula is sound.

Then he says he wants the CO2 to be come = 0 (unrealistic but you get the point)

How will he achieve it? one or all of the variables at the other side of his equation (one of P, S, E or C) has to become 0 (which is why people laugh - he has intelligent people in his audience). That is basic algebra.

Then he isolates Population from the formula. He explains to you that with "new" vaccinations, healthcare and reproductive health services we can lower population from increasing to 9 billion to only staying around ~7.7 billion (15% reduction of 9 billion is 9-1.35 = 7.65 billion). That is why he said 1.3, it came from 15% of 9b which is ~1.35 b.

So how will new vaccinations, healthcare and reproductive health services prevent population from getting to 9 billion (by staying at 7.65 billion)?

Is that not population reduction?

If reproductive health services help prevent population growth does it not mean those health services will prevent men and women from having children? Is that not sterilization? Find out if side effects of these jabs include still births, miscarriages and infertility in women.

Find out if we are having unprecedented vaccine deaths compared to any other vaccine in history.

Then find out if Bill Gates is involved with the vaccine companies.

I rest my case.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

The CDC says report any death after vaccination without giving any time limit so I don't know how I need to make the conjecture from a different rule. I screenshot both of the relevant guidelines on the reporting of death after vaccination and they clearly do not give any time limits on the reporting of deaths..

Who is obfuscating Odaibo's death cause?

Normal incidence rate for pericarditis is 0.0277% while the reported cases of pericarditis and myocarditis after vaccination is 0.0004% of the total vaccinations done so the incidence is massively lower than that of other non-vaccination causes.

Don't be cute. Prove that the screenshot stating "no time interval" was for COVID-19 vaccine. Your screenshot just states "vaccine". Ofcourse, the CDC never tabulated vaccine deaths with any time interval until COVID-19 jabs.

I showed you what the CDC stated concerning vaccinations for COVID19 and how it is tabulated. If you even checked VAERS you will see that the column under pericarditis has thousands of reports.

As for the nonsense figures you stated there, I don't how slow you want to be today but I quoted the CDC deputy director and I told you how they do the count. You are bandying nonsensical figures that even contradict the CDC deputy director. lol
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

I asked you like he did, if you knew algebra. You clearly don't so let me simplify it for you.

CO2 = P * S * E * C

what this means algebraically is CO2 is created by a product of P, S, E and C. Where P stands for Population or People (unit in People), Services per Person (unit in Work/People), E is Energy (unit in Energy/Work) and C for CO2 (unit in CO2/Energy).

If you check for dimensional consistency you will see that (People)*(Work/People)*(Energy/Work)*(CO2/Energy) = CO2 because people will cancel out, work will cancel out and energy will cancel out. So Bill Gates formula is sound.

Then he says he wants the CO2 to be come = 0 (unrealistic but you get the point)

How will he achieve it? one or all of the variables at the other side of his equation (one of P, S, E or C) has to become 0 (which is why people laugh - he has intelligent people in his audience). That is basic algebra.

Then he isolates Population from the formula. He explains to you that with "new" vaccinations, healthcare and reproductive health services we can lower population from increasing to 9 billion to only staying around ~7.7 billion (15% reduction of 9 billion is 9-1.35 = 7.65 billion). That is why he said 1.3, it came from 15% of 9b which is ~1.35 b.

So how will new vaccinations, healthcare and reproductive health services prevent population from getting to 9 billion (by staying at 7.65 billion)?

Is that not population reduction?

If reproductive health services help prevent population growth does it not mean those health services will prevent men and women from having children? Is that not sterilization? Find out if side effects of these jabs include still births, miscarriages and infertility in women.

Find out if we are having unprecedented vaccine deaths compared to any other vaccine in history.

Then find out if Bill Gates is involved with the vaccine companies.

I rest my case.

LMFAO! C in his equation was where the solution was focused on not P. How can P make the desired effect to his formula when it is still expected to increase? Is this slowing of the population growth that you are accusing Bill Gates of? Really? So how many deaths via vaccination do you estimate have occurred from the Covid-19 vaccines?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Don't be cute. Prove that the screenshot stating "no time interval" was for COVID-19 vaccine. Your screenshot just states "vaccine". Ofcourse, the CDC never tabulated vaccine deaths with any time interval until COVID-19 jabs.

I showed you what the CDC stated concerning vaccinations for COVID19 and how it is tabulated. If you even checked VAERS you will see that the column under pericarditis has thousands of reports.

As for the nonsense figures you stated there, I don't how slow you want to be today but I quoted the CDC deputy director and I told you how they do the count. You are bandying nonsensical figures that even contradict the CDC deputy director. lol

And don't be disingenuous, it is clearly written there ANY NEW VACCINE. You are merely conjecturing your so called less than 14 days is not vaccine death, you have nowhere quoted where the CDC says deaths less than 14 days after the vaccine jabs are not to be reported as related to the vaccine. Imagine you asking me to prove that my screenshot is from the CDC, have you proved that any of your screenshots are from CDC or whereever you got them from?

Screenshot the VAERS report for pericarditis.

Your brain must be on the fritz that's why you can't deal with the figures I quoted. Put up or shut up, it's quite simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF / See If You Can Find 22 Books Of The Bible Hidden In This Thread!!! / Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.