Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 (4489 Views)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Don't be cute. Prove that the screenshot stating "no time interval" was for COVID-19 vaccine. Your screenshot just states "vaccine". Ofcourse, the CDC never tabulated vaccine deaths with any time interval until COVID-19 jabs.

I showed you what the CDC stated concerning vaccinations for COVID19 and how it is tabulated. If you even checked VAERS you will see that the column under pericarditis has thousands of reports.

As for the nonsense figures you stated there, I don't how slow you want to be today but I quoted the CDC deputy director and I told you how they do the count. You are bandying nonsensical figures that even contradict the CDC deputy director. lol

Meanwhile you dodged the Odaibo question. Repeat: who is obfuscating Odaibo's cause of death?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
paxonel:
so, vaccine mandate implies that Biden forced or coerced people to take the vaccine,do you hear yourself talking?
Sorry, you are a dullard. If you tell people to take a jab or lose a job that is coercion. There is no other unapproved jab that has such mandates.
Your statement is like saying Biden forced or coerced people to keep laws which everyone are mandated to do. Because, just like breaking laws there are also consequences for not being vaccinated which is spreading the virus, who doesn't understand that?
Dullard, vaccinated and unvaccinated people spread COVID-19 similarly. The CDC website states that. Both contract it the same way and spread it the same way.
That means, Donold Trump actually initiated production of vaccines.
lol. Mortifying honesty
But why didn't this so called pastor Chris didn't attack Donald Trump for initiating vaccines, why now Bill Gate, what exactly is Mr Bill's offence i don't get it. ?
I don't want to answer questions about Pastor Chris because you don't watch him, you read fake articles and blogs who have just misled you - if you will admit it. But if you were observant you will see that Trump's hands were forced.
Is it not the same Jab Donald Trump took that Bill Gate has sponsored for mass production?
See my post above.
leave Microsoft out of this your argument doesn't follow.
We are strictly talking about medical science here, not any robotic computer softwares.
lol. I am showing you that Bill Gates already has a history in doing something similar.
When it comes to medical science, covid 19, human lives are most paramount and it should be the first thing to consider at nothing less than 98% confidence level, not business.
Ofcourse, not the other 100s of Millions of deaths from other causes that nobody is talking about. Not heart attacks, not malaria not hunger than is responsible for far more deaths.
That's why medical researches are never compromised especially when it has to do with international level.
lol
I ask the question again, was Mr Bill indicted or prosecuted for any fowl play since he started sponsoring vaccines?
lol
Post the link here, don't give me that Microsoft trash
don't give me Bill Gates MSNBC, or CNBC or any other media station that supports him. Don't give me his own very words. lol. I hope you see how stupid this sounds.
making money from vaccines does not implies any medical fowl play.
You were the one claiming he was being philanthropical now you are saying making money means nothing. Did anyone tell you making money was tantamount to foul play? I did tell you that if a disease is man-made and the people who made the disease are forcing everyone to take the "cure" that is a conspiracy and that is foul.
If he is found wanted he will be in prison by now and everyone will read about it
You are so naive. I feel like crying for you. Who will find him wanting? The bought out media? courts? police? presidency? lol
before you start denying it, read what pastor Chris said in April 2020 below.
That vaccines in human body will contain digital ID(what he figuratively meant by mark 666) that will be used to control people by the Antichrist.
You are so stupid it is painful to watch. You are still quoting blogs. Why not show me him saying vaccines are the mark of the beast. You are incredibly daft if I am being honest. He told you they will mandate vaccines. He told you that they will tie those vaccines to cards/passports, then to social credit systems and then to digital IDs. He told you that those digital IDs will come with a chip (that is how they will get it into you). Can you read? It means the vaccines will be a precursor for the chips. That is what he said. He did not say the vaccines are the mark of the beast. Silly.

And i asked myself, is this man well at all? grin
Do you see how stupid you are now?

So, this is how you are so dumb?
On top of your mumu you are the one saying I'm the one that is dumb?
What?
Oh, you are incredibly dumb. Even after I proved that the previous article you quoted was a lie, you still brought more. You guys are so silly.
Here is the truth!
There was a pandemic, certainly there is going to be a mandated vaccination that will not be avoided because over history, there are no other alternative to the control of viral epidemics order than vaccination.
What a dummy. There are no alternate cures? There is no ivermectin? monoclonal antibody cures? There is no naturally acquired immunity? lol Can you prove that mandated vaccination was ever used before for an unapproved cure which the producers even say is still experimental? lol
Pastor Chris knew that this was true, so to him vaccination will surely come.
Everyone knew too
Everyone knew? Knew when they said it will take years to have a vaccine even when Pastor Chris told you they will claim so but that before the year runs out they will say they had a breakthrough in medicine and found one? Everyone knew that? Pastor Chris told you the so-called jab was already available as at March 2020 and even before? Everyone knew? Everyone knew the virus was man-made in a Wuhan lab by americans and released via China? Everyone knew that they will keep giving reasons to extend lockdowns? Everyone knew that they will keep giving multiple jabs? You mean the same people who denied these jabs being mRNA related only to accept it today?
So, why did he in April 2020 take advantage of what will surely come to pass and make it as if he did prophesied and warned people that vaccination will surely come to pass,
Is that not manipulative tendencies?
read above and stop deceiving your daft self. I can mention more things he said and maybe you will tell me if you knew it too. That quarantine camps will be built? That martial law will be implemented? You knew it?
My friend go get sense grin
mteeeew!
Nor go get sense first grin
even if it was true that she died that was trial stage of the vaccine development and certainly there must be side effects.
Someone needed to volunteer and she did and became a hero.
I have never seen such bold-faced ignorance. Trial stage? Who told you the trial stage is over? Oh silly fool..the trials are ongoing and will continue till at least 2023. That is what the manufacturers said but this fool on nairaland said "during trial stage". lol. You even foolishly said volunteer. lol.
what do you know about vaccines? grin
What do I know about vaccines? What if I tell you one of my graduate school projects was to design one? lol. Better know your audience before you are disgraced.
Now that the vaccine has passed through other preliminary stages do you hear people dying of it again?
Jesus, what type of cretin am I engaging maka chukwu? Preliminary stages? You are still in the preliminary stage oh simpleton. And yes, people are still dying in droves. There have been more vaccine deaths from these jabs than the cumulation of any other jabs put together. What an ignorant dummy.
the only link you should be looking at is, whether people are still taking the vaccine or not after she died
Wicked soul. Why won't people take a jab when you tell them they will lose their jobs if they don't (even when those jabs are not fully approved)?
it was bound to happen especially when vaccines are newly developed.
if you know the jabs are newly developed why mandate it? Why refusing to consider ALL alternative medicines and cures? Why not also consider natural immunity which is 13-27 times better than the jabs?
Does it happen again?
The answer is no
You asked a question and answered it without having any facts. Yes, a lot of people are still dying. Can you see the date of the young boy's death? (attached)
So why chasing wild goose for nothing?
Wicked soul.
alright, I agree with you that Trump promoted the vaccine. But just like pastor Chris, on personal level he was a bloody religious conspiracy theorist initially.
Stop talking unproven nonsense. Prove what you are claiming with hardfacts like I have done.
May be he was later convinced of the vaccine and later changed his mind.
lol. When you are wrong, you start talking "may bes and ifs".
the virus correctly have several strains and variants. What Israel is experiencing is lack of a compatible vaccine for the variant affecting them, it is normal.
lol. You are so ignorant it is laughable. Why did we not hear about the variants before the jabs were rolled out? Why only after?
Research are still on going and with no time, compatible vaccines for these variants will be produced.
if research is still ongoing why will you mandate something you are still researching?
don't be a joke!
Jabs were not meant to immunize! They are preventive dozes.
Jabs were not meant to immunize? Show me another jab before this that was not meant to immunize? I will wait.
what do you mean, someone who sponsors cannot also invest when the opportunity do so knocks?
the man is business man and that's how he thinks.
If you sponsor something you don't care if you make any profit or not but when you INVEST you expect returns on your investment.
Like i have said, what is paramount(which also reflects his intention) is for him saving lives whether he is making business out of it.
lol. That is not what he said and I will take his own words over your lies.
there are no hidden agenda according to one man called Chris who knows nothing about how medical science works in the human body tissues, how then will he not postulate fictions?
There is no agenda but you want people to be coerced into taking something that is still under emergency use? You want people to take something that does not prevent infection nor does it prevent them from spreading the disease and there is no agenda? There is no agenda that a disease has been proven to be man-made but nobody cares about punishing those who sponsored its creation? There is no agenda about censoring any scientist that speaks up against what is going on? Pastor Chris does not know about medical science - find out if the man who invented this mRNA technology is in support of what is going on? What about the man who invented PCR tests? What about the former Vice President of Pfizer? lol

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

You know there is nothing like autopsies for COVID19 deaths right? lol
hello Mr. Maestro.
Autopsy is available for covid19 death sir.

I know you are trying hard to spread your conspiracies, that's your problem but autopsy is available for covid19
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! C in his equation was where the solution was focused on not P. How can P make the desired effect to his formula when it is still expected to increase? Is this slowing of the population growth that you are accusing Bill Gates of? Really? So how many deaths via vaccination do you estimate have occurred from the Covid-19 vaccines?

I am actually disappointed. Until now, I thought you were the typical atheist that had good knowledge of basic maths and science and thought it was enough to disprove God's existence.

Chai, e pain me. I wasted my time. Chai.

Someone who knows algebra is saying CO2 = P* S *E *C is about C going to 0.

Dummy, none of those figures can ever be 0. The point he was making is if we can bring each of those variables to a reduced state as much as possible we can achieve the unrealistic CO2=0

He said so because each of those variables are interdependent. That is why their units are cross-multipliable. In simple terms he is saying if we reduce population, it will affect services which will affect the amount of energy per service we need which will limit the amount of CO2 we release as a consequence.

Now read the last paragraph again.

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kindly stfu and take the vaccine.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
hello Mr. Maestro.
Autopsy is available for covid19 death sir.

I know you are trying hard to spread your conspiracies, that's your problem but autopsy is available for covid19

lol.

Dumbo. Tell me, does dying with COVID-19 equate to dying OF COVID-19?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
donnie:

The man Pastor Chris is far more intelligent than you lot. That is why you cling unto an imaginary statement so as to make a point. But as it stands, he and many others who have rejected those vaccines were right. The vaccine is not a cure and it also cannot protect you from covid19 infection.
The flying spaghetti monster must have revealed this to pastor Chris. You may never know.
I strongly believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster told him that
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

lol.

Dumbo. Tell me, does dying with COVID-19 equate to dying OF COVID-19?
Like I said, you can try hard to spread your conspiracies. We can't cure your stupidity in that regard but we can cure your ignorance on how autopsies are conducted because obviously your are severely ignorant in that regard.

If you reply me without researching how autopsies are conducted, I will smash you with a pan of noodles.

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

I am actually disappointed. Until now, I thought you were the typical atheist that had good knowledge of basic maths and science and thought it was enough to disprove God's existence.

Dummy, none of those figures can ever be 0. The point he was making is if we can bring each of those variables to a reduced state as much as possible we can achieve the unrealistic CO2=0

He said so because each of those variables are interdependent. That is why their units are cross-multipliable. In simple terms he is saying if we reduce population, it will affect services which will affect the amount of energy per service we need which will limit the amount of CO2 we release as a consequence.

Fu-cktard, C is where the solution he is proposing is at. You are the dumbass that needs to conjecture rubbish to satisfy whatever crazed conspiracy you come up with. In a 28min 51sec presentation, he mentions population ONCE. Yet dumbo like you thinks Bill Gates whats to kill your generations. A fu-cktard like you would have been dead 20x over if that were the case, killed with prejudice sef.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Fu-cktard, C is where the solution he is proposing is at. You are the dumbass that needs to conjecture rubbish to satisfy whatever crazed conspiracy you come up with. In a 28min 51sec presentation, he mentions population ONCE. Yet dumbo like you thinks Bill Gates whats to kill your generations. A fu-cktard like you would have been dead 20x over if that were the case.
Maestro21 cannot die, only the pasta lord says when he dies
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
Maestro21 cannot die, only the pasta lord says when he dies

May the Pasta Lord insert noodly appendages into his arse in the mean time.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

May the Pasta Lord insert noodly appendages into his arse in the mean time.
I read through the thread, don't you think Maestro21 is one the person the pasta lord was talking about when he said that he created idiots for his own amusement and that of we pastafarians?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Dumbo tell me how many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines if they have reached the number of people hunger is killing in Africa. Stupido.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
I read through the thread, don't you think Maestro21 is one the person the pasta lord was talking about when he said that he created idiots for his own amusement and that of we pastafarians?

Indeed that's why I want the Pasta Lord to play with his rectum.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

And don't be disingenuous, it is clearly written there ANY NEW VACCINE. You are merely conjecturing your so called less than 14 days is not vaccine death, you have nowhere quoted where the CDC says deaths less than 14 days after the vaccine jabs are not to be reported as related to the vaccine. Imagine you asking me to prove that my screenshot is from the CDC, have you proved that any of your screenshots are from CDC or whereever you got them from?

Screenshot the VAERS report for pericarditis.

Your brain must be on the fritz that's why you can't deal with the figures I quoted. Put up or shut up, it's quite simple.

It is clearly written by who? Show me another vaccine that the definition of being fully vaccinated has to do with time intervals after taking it? I am waiting.

How can I be merely conjecturing? I did a screenshot from the CDC website. Let me make it larger so you can now do same and prove yours was from the CDC and for COVID-19 vaccine. After all, it has its own category.

Peep the last screenshot from VAERS. it shows again that the report is based on a specified time. So try another lie. I will bring the screenshot showing the pericarditis column. I need a special access. Give me a sec.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Fu-cktard, C is where the solution he is proposing is at. You are the dumbass that needs to conjecture rubbish to satisfy whatever crazed conspiracy you come up with. In a 28min 51sec presentation, he mentions population ONCE. Yet dumbo like you thinks Bill Gates whats to kill your generations. A fu-cktard like you would have been dead 20x over if that were the case, killed with prejudice sef.

lol

I have dumbos triggered because they cannot refute simple algebra.

Let me reiterate it so your usual hot air will only damage you.

P is connected to S which is connected to E which is connected to C.

Bill is saying if we reduce P, we can reduce S which will reduce E and will reduce C.

At no point will C ever be 0 because P exhales CO2, S produces CO2, E produces CO2.

So if even if we try to eliminate C from our energy sources, climate change etc, P increasing will still be producing CO2. We still need P to not increase to the point it is projected to increase to.

Dumbo, refute that. I dare you.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Dumbo tell me how many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines if they have reached the number of people hunger is killing in Africa. Stupido.

You are asking me a question that proves you are severely dented by cognitive dissonance.

Has hunger not been killing people since before 2010? Yet was world population not projected to still increase in spite of that?

Of course, that is why people need more creative ways to get their agenda sorted. It does not mean it will work by the playbook. At least not now.

As for how many deaths by the jabs, why not ask me how it is supposed to work? It won't work in one fell swoop. They still need vagabonds like you to take jab 3 to infinity. Give it time, they will get you and the bastardfari.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
Like I said, you can try hard to spread your conspiracies. We can't cure your stupidity in that regard but we can cure your ignorance on how autopsies are conducted because obviously your are severely ignorant in that regard.

If you reply me without researching how autopsies are conducted, I will smash you with a pan of noodles.

Bastardfari, I asked a question, if you can't answer it, why not get some education and then try to make a comeback?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

lol

I have dumbos triggered because they cannot refute simple algebra.

Let me reiterate it so your usual hot air will only damage you.

P is connected to S which is connected to E which is connected to C.

Bill is saying if we reduce P, we can reduce S which will reduce E and will reduce C.

At no point will C ever be 0 because P exhales CO2, S produces CO2, E produces CO2.

So if even if we try to eliminate C from our energy sources, climate change etc, P increasing will still be producing CO2. We still need P to no increase to the point it is projected to increase to.

Dumbo, refute that. I dare you.

You have to be a real stupido to ignore the things that were actually said in favour of your crazed conjectures. The freaking graphic on the screen clearly shows P and S increasing with E and C decreasing. But fu-cktard like you is bringing up some crazed conspiracy. How can P be the solution if it is increasing you ignoramus.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

You are asking me a question that proves you are severely dented by cognitive dissonance.

Has hunger not been killing people since before 2010? Yet was world population not projected to still increase in spite of that?

Of course, that is why people need more creative ways to get their agenda sorted. It does not mean it will work by the playbook. At least not now.

As for how many deaths by the jabs, why not ask me how it is supposed to work? It won't work in one fell swoop. They still need vagabonds like you to take jab 3 to infinity. Give it time, they will get you and the bastardfari.

You're an unparalleled nincompoop. How will vaccine deaths be the key to dropping population increase when it is not even up to deaths by hunger in 1 continent alone. You are monumentally stupid.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Bastardfari, I asked a question, if you can't answer it, why not get some education and then try to make a comeback?

It's impossible to get any tangible education from someone who's ignorant of how autopsies work yet brags about it sir.

The noodly lord created idiots to entertain us
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

It is clearly written by who? Show me another vaccine that the definition of being fully vaccinated has to do with time intervals after taking it? I am waiting.

How can I be merely conjecturing? I did a screenshot from the CDC website. Let me make it larger so you can now do same and prove yours was from the CDC and for COVID-19 vaccine. After all, it has its own category.

Peep the last screenshot from VAERS. it shows again that the report is based on a specified time. So try another lie. I will bring the screenshot showing the pericarditis column. I need a special access. Give me a sec.

Open the VAERS reporting tool and show me where it says you can't report a death less than 14 days after a jab.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

Keep dodging the question about Odaibo. You are the one who brought him up now to prove it you are silent.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Screenshot the VAERS report for pericarditis.

Your brain must be on the fritz that's why you can't deal with the figures I quoted. Put up or shut up, it's quite simple.

lol

by the way, stop being stupid. For an annual figure for pericarditis this year to be decided the year has to end.

Next, stop bringing acute pericarditis annual data for the whole population.

To show an increase, it is better to do so in age groups - especially in age groups that usually do not suffer acute pericarditis.

The CDC DD admitted that and I presented the screenshot. If you needed a link, ask for one.

Still waiting for you to prove it was from the CDC.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

Open the VAERS reporting tool and show me where it says you can't report a death less than 14 days after a jab.

What an unfortunate dolt.

I showed you the VAERS site showing that they record injuries and deaths following a vaccine given the specified time period after that vaccination. Can you deny that?

Your screenshot has exposed you. Don't you ever respond to me again if you cannot answer questions honestly.

Now your screenshot first talks about ROUTINE vaccine injuries to CHILDREN. Don't ignore that.

Second, it lists those injuries as - shoulder related (if it happens 7 days after),
- vasogal syncope (fainting after 7 days after)
- and then any acute complication or death following the 2 prior incidents (the pdf says above events)
- then lastly, any condition that one suffers based on side effects and contraindications that were listed on the insert by the manufacturer (this time AN INTERVAL IS INDICATED) and it says that interval should be what is listed in the insert by the manufacturer.

Pfizer's interval, Moderna's, AZs , J &Js etc are on or after 14 days - CDC website states so.

So what else do you want to say?

I will injure you with facts.

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

What an unfortunate dolt.

I showed you the VAERS site showing that they record injuries and deaths following a vaccine given the specified time period after that vaccination. Can you deny that?

Your screenshot has exposed you. Don't you ever respond to me again if you cannot answer questions honestly.

Now your screenshot first talks about ROUTINE vaccine injuries to CHILDREN. Don't ignore that.

Second, it lists those injuries as - shoulder related (if it happens 7 days after),
- vasogal syncope (fainting after 7 days after)
- and then any acute complication or death following the 2 prior incidents (the pdf says above events)
- then lastly, any condition that one suffers based on side effects and contraindications that were listed on the insert by the manufacturer (this time AN INTERVAL IS INDICATED) and it says that interval should be what is listed in the insert by the manufacturer.

Pfizer's interval, Moderna's, AZs , J &Js etc are on or after 14 days - CDC website states so.

So what else do you want to say?

I will injure you with facts.
Did you know that paracetamol will cause jaundice in some children that can even lead to death?

Did you know that we have records of paracetamol killing people through idiosyncratic reactions?

Does that make paracetamol bad?

Oh noodly lord, forgive this idiot because he is ignorant of how pharmacology works. This idiot expect a pharmaceutical product to be 100% NON-lethal and unreactive.
Take this fool oh lord for he is so much idiocy for us to bear.

1 Like

Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

You have to be a real stupido to ignore the things that were actually said in favour of your crazed conjectures. The freaking graphic on the screen clearly shows P and S increasing with E and C decreasing. But fu-cktard like you is bringing up some crazed conspiracy. How can P be the solution if it is increasing you ignoramus.

Typical dumb atheist.

What a fraud you are.

I never told you that he said only P is the solution. Your strawman type arguments are nauseating.

the CO2 is what he wants to be 0

CO2= P *S *E *C

He said P is increasing already, S is increasing as P is increasing (interdependence). Then he said luckily, E is reducing on its own (energy efficiency) and it is correlated with C (carbon IV oxide emitted per energy released) so C too is reducing on its own as a result of E. But he insists that even with that CO2 (what he wants to be zero) will only reduce by one-half of its 2009 value which is not enough for him.

So we need many ways to get it to something lower. First P should not increase as much as it is project to increase. This will affect S as well.

Then C has to come down by energy miracles - we need energy sources that almost completely reduce CO2 emission.

So ofcourse he wants C to reduce more but he also does want P to reduce as well - he said so.

Let me use numbers if P is 5, S = 4, E= 2.5 C=2, CO2=100

Now C= 0 is impossible so even we reduce it to 1, and E to 2, CO2 will be =40 (treat this as best case)
Bearing in mind that P and S are projected to increase.

Therefore if P is going to be 6.5 and S = 5, even if C is now 1 and E= 2 CO2 will be 65 which is not significant compared to 40 because P and S increased.

Which is why he said if we don't allow it get to 9 billion (in this example 6.5) it will help get the CO2 to something low.

Thus, if P is 5.5 (minimal growth) and S is 4.5 and E is 2 and C is 1 CO2= 49.5 which is comparable to the best case of 40.

That is why he said new vaccines and reproductive healthcare can help prevent P from getting to its projected value.

Go and hide somewhere. Dummy.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
Did you know that paracetamol will cause jaundice in some children that can even lead to death?

Did you know that we have records of paracetamol killing people through idiosyncratic reactions?

Does that make paracetamol bad?

Oh noodly lord, forgive this idiot because he is ignorant of how pharmacology works. This idiot expect a pharmaceutical product to be 100% NON-lethal and unreactive.
Take this fool oh lord for he is so much idiocy for us to bear.

You are a hopeless troll.

Nobody is panning medicines in general.

But when a vaccine is not a vaccine that is a different kettle of fish.

Does this jab prevent contraction of disease? Does it prevent transmission?

So what does it do (don't tell me about hospitalisations and deaths) and why is it being mandated when both "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" can similarly contract and spread the disease?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

So what does it do (don't tell me about hospitalisations and deaths) and why is it being mandated when both "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed" can similarly contract and spread the disease?
Oral vitamin C causes kidney stone in some individuals, we are going to tell people to stop taking vitamins C because nigga doesn't know pharmacology.

You are a big joke and gallery of entertainment if you think you know what you are talking about vaccines
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordReed:

You're an unparalleled nincompoop. How will vaccine deaths be the key to dropping population increase when it is not even up to deaths by hunger in 1 continent alone. You are monumentally stupid.

lol

dumbreed.

There were already hunger deaths and yet with it the population was still going to increase by 34%+ in the timeline Billy was talking about.

So Billy is saying we have to help that hunger death so that we don't get to 9 billion people as part of his "solution".

Do you get it now?
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Pastafari: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maestro21:

The jab is not meant to prevent contraction of the disease.
It's not how it works dude, it's meant to stop cellular infection.

Lord spaghetti, we located one of those many idiots you created. Praise be unto your name.
Re: Fully Vaccinated 74-year-old SAN, Williams, Dies Of COVID-19 by Maestro21: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pastafari:
Oral vitamin C causes kidney stone in some individuals, we are going to tell people to stop taking vitamins C because nigga doesn't know pharmacology.

You are a big joke and gallery of entertainment if you think you know what you are talking about vaccines

lol

bastardfari, what part of "I am not anti-medicine" don't you get?

Overdosage, over use can cause deaths and injuries but is anybody mandating that 10000mg of vitamin C be orally administered to everyone in the world regardless of contraindication, religious reasons, naturally acquired immunity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's the Contributions Of Christianity To The Modern Science And Technology? / Religion Must Be Banned! / Which Light Did God Create On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.