Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. (1672 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Judas1X:

Why do you some of you atheists love to punish yourselves like this? You should know by now that some people on this forum are not here to have any form of discussion, and you should know better than gratifying them with any form of engagements

Such people only understand and deserve the language of gbas gbos grin. Reasoning with them is like trying to dress up a pig in a tuxedo. They can't think logically to save their lives. They'd rather die
Seems you understand that I don't even have time to talk logic with a religious person.
I hit them hard cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Believe connotes Trust, and it's foolishness to trust when you're not seeing any BENEFITS! smiley
I trust invisible pink unicorn because he's the reason I am still alive cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you missed it again! smiley
There are many gods {1Corinthians 8:5} that's why you need EVIDENCE to prove that yours is living and not DEAD!
I've told you the BENEFITS derived from worshiping my own God, i expected you'll do the same! smiley
I don't need evidence to prove he exist, you need just faith cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
LordTheus:
LoL. Gone are the days when we used to have actual debaters on these threads. Fierce and compelling intellectuals, both Christians and Atheists, that carried this section. This section died in 2019. We used to have bright and interesting Christian apologists like Mr Anony, Ihedinobi and the likes. Hell, even KingEbukasBlog was a genius compared to the jokers roaming these streets nowadays. I wonder where Atheists like Johnydon, Hopefulandlord, etc are now.

These days we have a few decent atheist debaters. Christian apologetics on the other hand is dead in these streets. Just the usual wharrgabl from incurable madmen who think random capital letters, meaningless equivocations and poor sophistry qualifies as stating facts or truths in an argument.

SMH
There's never going to be a time you will change the mind of a fanatic in a debate.
It's impossible to have a actual debate with a religious person. Most of them are illogical so I don't have time pointing to their numerous fallacies.
I troll them, yes that's what I like doing
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Seems you understand that I don't even have time to talk logic with a religious person.
I hit them hard cheesy

Woooo, I no dey give them respect. I no send them at all grin. Any person who can't follow a conversation logically and reasonably without trolling or insulting logic with made up deepities deserves nothing but mockery and scorn. cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Judas1X:

Woooo, I no dey give them respect. I no send them at all grin. Any person who can't follow a conversation logically and reasonably without trolling or insulting logic with made up deepities deserves nothing but mockery and scorn. cheesy
Judas1X:

watch how MaxInDHouse is making mockery of himself by trying to make me provide evidence for invisible pink unicorn when he himself cannot provide evidence for his jehovah. You see how they reason? cheesy

That's religion, so stupid that it can make even the smartest person in thr world dumb. cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin If you knew God did not exist, you would NEVER be Insulting Him (AS PROPHECIED)

cheesy grin Keep passing the buck if it makes you feel secure. LMHO, Atheists don't claim any knowledge of the existence of deities, positive or negative.

Atheism is based on lack of evidence for deities. So when you can provide said evidence instead of crying like a lil _bitch about atheists bullying your sky daddy, I assure you, you'll be taken seriously. So whats the matter? Why can't you perform this simple task? Why do you rely on sophistry, lies, deepities, insults and other numerous hilarious antics of yours but no actual evidence. Abi could it be that you have nothing of substance to offer? Tsk, tsk, tsk grin grin grin

You and your "god" are a crying shame grin grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Incapacitated fools like you always hope and wish every other person is incapacitated like you and are pained when they are not! grin

You shall live and die in suffering, lamentation and misery and good things shall continue dodging you! grin

Shuuuoooo.... All these ones ontop say pesin no wan believe in your doG? Haaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa grin grin grin

Sha I always knew you came to Nairaland to vent and escape the misery of your pathetic existence. You despicable piece of biological concoction. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin for you to derangedly bleating God, God, God, He is clearly Proven and Settled.
I've always told you that you're a tragic failure whether in real life or on the internet grin grin grin

Oya, prove me wrong. If I ask you to show how talking about your god proves that he exists, can you answer? cheesy cheesy cheesy

We talk about Harry Potter, Spiderman and the host of other fictional characters, but do they exist in reality?

Kwaaaaaaaakwaaaaaaakwaaaaaa!!!
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker, why you dey peep but you no wan talk? Say something na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oponu grin

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
E be like say you go bring in alternates oo. Only you can't be receiving this bashing cheesy grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Judas1X:
E be like say you go bring in alternates oo. Only you can't be receiving this bashing cheesy grin
Dtruthspeaker will soon switch to truespeak moniker.

That guy thinks we are fools
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Judas1X:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
]You always kick off with the insults,...[

grin grin grin I did not kick off with insults I was checking up his sanity levels today, for you probably did not see yesterday how he went kpakpka ti kpakpa kpo kpa like a damaged engine grin grin

So I needed to verify if the engine was fixed.today grin

And today it worked reasonable well. grin grin grin.

Judas1X:

Shuuuoooo.... All these ones ontop say pesin no one believe in your doG?

grin grin Now, your cataract did not let you see that I told him no one is asking or forcing him to believe but as usual,it is expected that a blind man will not see the bucket on the ground. grin grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Dtruthspeaker will soon switch to truespeak moniker.

That guy thinks we are fools

You are a fool! grin

I have only thiis i.d. everyone with 2 or more ids have been caught so you can spring a trap if you like.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are a fool! grin

I have only thiis i.d. everyone with 2 or more ids have been caught so you can spring a trap if you like.
When are you bringing your second moniker to defend your imaginary friend?

grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
When are you bringing your second moniker to defend your imaginary friend?

grin

I have only one moniker.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have only one moniker.
Lol, tell that to the birds of the air.
Lowlife jumping from one moniker to another.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Lol, tell that to the bird of the air.
Lowlife jumping from one moniker to another.

I tell it to you breathing carcass.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I tell it to you breathing carcass.
Even with multiple monikers, you still can’t show your imaginary friend grin

it’s driving you crazy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Even with multiple monikers, you still can’t show your imaginary friend grin

it’s driving you crazy

Even with no moniker the blind never see grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Even with no moniker the blind never see grin
If it’s not in existence, it would never be seen grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
If it’s not in existence, it would never be seen grin

The blind never see! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The blind never see! grin
Imaginary things can’t be seen like your god and unicorns
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Imaginary things can’t be seen like your god and unicorns

The blind are not capable of seeing!
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The blind are not capable of seeing!
Tell me this with your second moniker grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Tell me this with your second moniker grin

The blind like you do not see that I do not have a second moniker! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The blind like you do not see that I do not have a second moniker! grin
Maybe I will see when you use it.
Shameless guy, opening multiple monikers to defend useless dogmas and useless god grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Maybe I will see when you use it.
Shameless guy, opening multiple monikers to defend useless dogmas and useless god grin

grin Till when you see, if you ever can see! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Till when you see, if you ever can see! grin
Useless god served by useless and brainless people.
A god that cannot defend his own when he’s been embarrassed on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

I don't need evidence to prove he exist, you need just faith cheesy
Great!
So go on PREACHING and TEACHING whoever wants to listen about your Pink Unicorn, i am still telling you that whoever insult, abuse or curse you after you've listed the BENEFITS DERIVED in knowing your God has no CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So go on PREACHING and TEACHING whoever wants to listen about your Pink Unicorn, i am still telling you that whoever insult, abuse or curse you after you've listed the BENEFITS DERIVED in knowing your God has no CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY! smiley
I am preaching to you, come join our new religion grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin I did not kick off with insults I was checking up his sanity levels today

I didn't ask you for your sob stories. Don't try to justify your madness. Kindly shove your silly explanation up your unaligned rare grin

I wish you checked your sanity levels before subjecting readers to your unfiltered stupidity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin Now, your cataract did not let you see that I told him no one is asking or forcing him to believe but as usual,it is expected that a blind man will not see the bucket on the ground. grin grin grin

Are you lost or something LMHO? cheesy cheesy What has this nonsense above got to do with you cussing him out like that? Workch simply pointed out the impotence of your god idea. grin Typical of triggered Christians who can't tell the distinction between the scrutiny of religious beliefs and a personal attack, you launched into this pitiful diatribe:
Incapacitated fools like you always hope and wish every other person is incapacitated like you and are pained when they are not!

You shall live and die in suffering, lamentation and misery and good things shall continue dodging you!

As a descendant of parochial peasants and unlearned buffoons, You simply don't have any respect for the rules of discourse. The response above was completely out of line. Since it is so difficult for you to have a discussion without dishonestly twisting logic and handing out distasteful ad hominems, it is only fair to conclude that you can't tow a normal line of conversation. Hence all you deserve is continued mockery, derision and total disrespect. grin grin

Always attacking atheists with your pitiful arguments, you're a desperate failure who anchored his woes on nairaland after being tossed by the tempest of real life struggles. Despite all you antics and efforts, anyone that engages you here, irrespective of religious inclinations, quickly comes to the same conclusion like the rest of us, that you're boring, unintelligent and hopeless. cheesy cheesy

I like how you totally avoided the other posts of me debunking your laughably dishonest assertions grin grin. Pick and choose was always your favourite sport.

Cowardly Baboon!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Sodom And Gomorroh Really Exist? / How To Conduct Deliverance. / Anglican Church Is Episcopally Led And Synodically Governed..churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.