Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. (1683 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
[s][/s] Johevah never shows up cos he doesn’t exist
Tell your story to the telecommunications, just tell them you don't believe in radiowaves because you can't see it. I'm sure they'll find the time to start lecturing you about it when billions around you are already using wireless phones! wink
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Tell your story to the telecommunications, just tell them you don't believe in radiowaves because you can't see it. I'm sure they'll find the time to start lecturing you about it when billions around you are using wireless phones! wink
Jehovah still disappointing you and can’t show himself.
cheesy
Just tell him to grow limbs and save you the whole stress of long explanations grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
How can you serve a god that can’t even show up when you need him? cheesy

Do you listen to the calls of strangers?

Never.

So is it with you people.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you listen to the calls of strangers?

Never.

So is it with you people.

If the Invisible god can grow limbs, it will safe You this stress but he has to exist to be able to grow limbs grin

We won’t take the lies from the Bible cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:

Jehovah still disappointing you and can’t show himself.
cheesy
Just tell him to grow limbs and save you the whole stress of long explanations grin
Kindly tell me the benefits derived from your Pink Unicorn Sir! cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah is powerless, can’t grow limbs.

grin so sad your god is so weak or maybe he doesn’t exist
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I derive same benefit you derive from Jehovah grin

Both don’t always show up when you need them cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Jehovah is powerless, can’t grow limbs.
grin so sad your god is so weak or maybe he doesn’t exist
Please tell me something about your Pink Unicorn at least something worth considering! cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
If the Invisible god can grow limbs, it will safe You this stress but he has to exist to be able to grow limbs grin

It's no stress telling you fools that "You will continue living miserable lives and painfully die suffering. grin

Only to get more suffer and pain after your death. grin

Workch:

We won’t take the lies from the Bible cheesy

Is anyone compelling you to take it?

Continue your miserable life na.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It's no stress telling you fools that "You will continue living miserable lives and painfully die suffering. grin

Only to get more suffer and pain after your death. grin

Is anyone compelling you to take it?

Continue your miserable life na.
All the insult to argue an invisible god into existence.
Nawa o cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please tell me something about your Pink Unicorn at least something worth considering! cheesy
his benefits are like that from Jehovah.
Both of them do not have any evidence for their existence cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:

his benefits are like that from Jehovah.
Both of them do not have any evidence for their existence cheesy
This is wonderful! undecided
So you mean there was no Pink Unicorn you're just fabricating something to counter the God that has made LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in the gathering of millions of people from different tribes and nation? undecided
Wow, this is like WOW!

Well don't feel bad, there's no need wishing everyone blind simply because you can't see.
There are thousands of things you can't SEE yet they're there, all what right thinking persons need to be convinced of the reality is the BENEFITS DERIVED not sight! 2Corinthians 5:7

Cheer up my friend, there's no need feeling worthless due to the conditions of things in the world. Millions are enjoying the BENEFITS of REAL FAITH now! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
All the insult to argue an invisible god into existence.
Nawa o cheesy

All the insults just because God calls You, His Enemy! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Lokojatoofar: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Only God can make a man believe in truth and spirit.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

That is kind of not right!

God has made Truth to be Seen and Experienced but people have always chosen either to see it as it is (rare) or see it as they wish it to be. (Popular)
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

The EVIDENCE of God's presence has always been there {Romans 1:20} but it takes special kinds of people to believe (trust) in God! 1Thessalonians 3:2 smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

All the insults just because God calls You, His Enemy! grin
If god exist then you won’t have to insult me, you will just show me cheesy

But frustration has made you turn to insults because he doesn’t exist
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is wonderful! undecided
So you mean there was no Pink Unicorn you're just fabricating something to counter the God that has made LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign in the gathering of millions of people from different tribes and nation? undecided
Wow, this is like WOW!

Well don't feel bad, there's no need wishing everyone blind simply because you can't see.
There are thousands of things you can't SEE yet they're there, all what right thinking persons need to be convinced of the reality is the BENEFITS DERIVED not sight! 2Corinthians 5:7

Cheer up my friend, there's no need feeling worthless due to the conditions of things in the world. Millions are enjoying the BENEFITS of REAL FAITH now! smiley
I have faith in the Invisible Pink Unicorn cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:

I have faith in the Invisible Pink Unicorn cheesy
Good my friend, just keep your faith and share the BENEFITS with others around you. That's the only way you can prove that the Pink Unicorn is real! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good my friend, just keep your faith and share the BENEFITS with others around you. That's the only way you can prove that the Pink Unicorn is real! smiley
As long as my faith don’t interfere with established facts, I am good. You should take a cue from that as well

Faith is not fact
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
As long as my faith don’t interfere with established facts, I am good. You should take a cue from that as well
Faith is not fact
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa your faith in the Pink Unicorn brought you no BENEFITS so you can discard it but i've told you so many BENEFITS i am getting from mine.
So if i'm not compelling you to leave your god of no benefits, please give me just one reason why a right thinking person like you should imagine a normal human being to discard what is yielding BENEFITS!

I know you believe in CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS so please apply it now! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa your faith in the Pink Unicorn brought you no BENEFITS so you can discard it but i've told you so many BENEFITS i am getting from mine.
So if i'm not compelling you to leave your god of no benefits, please give me just one reason why a right thinking person like you should imagine a normal human being to discard what is yielding BENEFITS!

I know you believe in CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS so please apply it now! smiley
How do you know it has brought me no benefit?
I could just make things up, same thing everything religious person does.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
How do you know it has brought me no benefit?
I could just make things up, same thing everything religious person does.

Please try to make it up instead of crying all day for EVIDENCE because what you find interesting may not interest others!

Religionists around you aren't interested in the EVIDENCES you're crying about since, just make up some stories and let them know where it's working out BENEFITS and i assure you that 50% of religionists on NL will call you secretly hoping to enjoy what you're enjoying!

My friend, not all animals react the same way to things they see. What a dog will see and start barking all day is the same thing a sheep will see and look elsewhere.

So make it up and try that, i know you love this people and you really want to help them out of what you call DELUSION, therefore think of another better way of reaching out to them instead of this one style because it's not working!

As for my own God JEHOVAH only a few will be interested in Him so we don't make noise on radio, tvs, newspapers and other media. We speak with people to find our kind so that if any really want to live a life of benefits with a global family of peace loving worshipers he or she is welcome. But if it's about the noisy lifestyle we dash them out to you and your people! cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by hupernikao: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
Atheists are the easiest people to convince, just show some evidence and they will all believe. Get some vets that are missing limbs and make a prayer and voila they all have their limbs back. I promise you that every single atheist in the world will be a believer, and you’ll get other religious people to jump shift to your deity as well.

Bro, I have told you. You shouldn't be counting yourself as an atheist. You aren't even close to one. Atheism is not all about having data to criticize God or Christianity.

You are only an offended church goer who is bitter for being got duped in your lust for fake promises where you once fellowship and started blaming God. God didn't dupe you, man did, go find him.

Atheism cover won't take the bitterness away. It will always come back no matter how you snare your heart.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think this is correct because Workch hasn't find anything to say against true FAITH all his pains are EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE!! EVIDENCE!!!
Surely he was duped and now he wants everyone to feel the same way!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i owe you one on this hupernikao! smiley

hupernikao:

Bro, I have told you. You shouldn't be counting yourself as an atheist. You aren't even close to one. Atheism is not all about having data to criticize God or Christianity.
You are only an offended church goer who is bitter for being got duped in your lust for fake promises where you once fellowship and started blaming God. God didn't dupe you, man did, go find him.
Atheism cover won't take the bitterness away. It will always come back no matter how you snare your heart.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
hupernikao:

illiterate cheesy

Atheism is just not believing in god. That’s all

I will criticize Christianity cos Christians want to make claims without evidence.

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think this is correct because Workch hasn't find anything to say against true FAITH all his pains are EVIDENCE! EVIDENCE!! EVIDENCE!!!

If there is no evidence for it, it’s like the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Doesn’t exist, your god doesn’t exist grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:

If there is not evidence for it, it’s like the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
Doesn’t exist, your god doesn’t exist grin
Please take good care of yourself it's not everyone around you that will feel the same way you're feeling right now for being duped by pastors! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please take good care of yourself it's not everyone around you that will feel the same way you're feeling right now for being duped by pastors! smiley
I like how it frustrates you because your god doesn’t exist.

If you present evidence that he does, I will show you evidence for the Invisible Pink Unicorn grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by hupernikao: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Workch:
illiterate cheesy

Atheism is just not believing in god. That’s all

I will criticize Christianity cos Christians want to make claims without evidence.

Solve your bitterness Bro. It's the most important for you. Don't carry such burden all your life. You aren't atheist. True atheist even know themselves, they won't accept you in their midst when the die cast.

Hatred or bitterness doesn't make an atheist. Stop trying to hide your struggles. Take time off things and help your heart.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by hupernikao: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
hupernikao:

Solve your bitterness Bro. It's the most important for you. Don't carry such burden all your life. You aren't atheist. True atheist even know themselves, they won't accept you in their midst when the die cast.

Hatred or bitterness doesn't make an atheist. Stop trying to hide your struggles. Take time off things and help your heart.
Allow god defend himself if he can cheesy

Don’t be sad cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 70 Christian -god Own People Slaughtered (pics) / Humour - The Chief Difference Between Catholicism And Protestantism / Only For Those Who Know Their Bibles And Some History: Who Was Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.