Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. (1691 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
If god exist then you won’t have to insult me, you will just show me cheesy

But frustration has made you turn to insults because he doesn’t exist

grin If you knew God did not exist, you would NEVER be Insulting Him (AS PROPHECIED)

But frustration, misery and pain makes you speak evily because you thought that He would help you and make Life and Living Sweet for you as you deceived yourself. grin

And you can see that as you have Rejected Him, He Too has rejected you, so now you lament and curse and insult because of the pain of your suffering and great foolishness!. grin

Even your own soul is saying you "guy, you be fool o, you fuq up big time, YOU FUQ UP" grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro, I have told you. You shouldn't be counting yourself as an atheist. You aren't even close to one. Atheism is not all about having data to criticize God or Christianity.

You are only an offended church goer who is bitter for being got duped in your lust for fake promises where you once fellowship and started blaming God. God didn't dupe you, man did, go find him.

Atheism cover won't take the bitterness away. It will always come back no matter how you snare your heart.

grin Bulls eye! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

I like how it frustrates you because your god doesn’t exist. If you present evidence that he does, I will show you evidence for the Invisible Pink Unicorn grin

I'm pained whenever a living being like you is frustrated due to life's anxieties but take care it hasn't come to that.
Please don't think of KILLING people because of this frustration, just know that it's totally against true CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS for any reasonable person to feel empty and wish the same for others.
If your Pink Unicorn benefits you please appreciate it but if not JEHOVAH will comfort you in the midst of His global family of peace loving worshipers! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm pained whenever a living being like you is frustrated due to life's anxieties but take care it hasn't come to that.
Please don't think of KILLING people because of this frustration, just know that it's totally against true CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS for any reasonable person to feel empty and wish the same for others.
If your Pink Unicorn benefits you please appreciate it but if not JEHOVAH will comfort you in the midst of His global family of peace loving worshipers! smiley
lol, there's no critical thinking in believing that a sky daddy who never shows up exist. It's foolishness
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin If you knew God did not exist, you would NEVER be Insulting Him (AS PROPHECIED)

But frustration, misery and pain makes you speak evily because you thought that He would help you and make Life and Living Sweet for you as you deceived yourself. grin

And you can see that as you have Rejected Him, He Too has rejected you, so now you lament and curse and insult because of the pain of your suffering and great foolishness!. grin

Even your own soul is saying you "guy, you be fool o, you fuq up big time, YOU FUQ UP" grin
Maybe this God is incapacitated.
He needs the illeducated and liars to always fight for him.

Or maybe they just created him from the figment of their imagination
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

lol, there's no critical thinking in believing that a sky daddy who never shows up exist. It's foolishness
Oxygen never show up but you're enjoying it's benefits! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Don't allow me call you illiterate. Please stick to your circular reasoning.
You can see oxygen if you reduce the temperature in a system to - 218 degrees. Don't delve into science, you will battered there. cheesy
Just stick to your circular reasoning
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

oxygen always shows up. You can detect it with oximeter.

Your God? Dude doesn't exist, created by you and other cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Don't allow me call you illiterate. Please stick to your circular reasoning.
You can see oxygen if you reduce the temperature in a system to - 218 degrees. Don't delve into science, you will battered there. cheesy
Just stick to your circular reasoning

The highlighted shows how people like you think! smiley

Let me rephrase what you just said:

If you want to see God in ACTION you can if you mingle with His people

Now imagine a lay man who never learned a single thing in science, how do you prove the existence of Oxygen without taking him to the SYSTEM?

That's the point!
The man will never agree with you because Oxygen is right there with him but since it's invisible he will continue to argue that there's nothing like Oxygen!

So you can't see God when you're against the SYSTEM that can prove His presence! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Maybe this God is incapacitated.
He needs the illeducated and liars to always fight for him.

Or maybe they just created him from the figment of their imagination

Incapacitated fools like you always hope and wish every other person is incapacitated like you and are pained when they are not! grin

You shall live and die in suffering, lamentation and misery and good things shall continue dodging you! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows how people like you think! smiley

Let me rephrase what you just said:

If you want to see God in ACTION you can if you mingle with His people

Now imagine a lay man who never learned a single thing in science, how do you prove the existence of Oxygen without taking him to the SYSTEM?

That's the point!
The man will never agree with you because Oxygen is right there with him but since it's invisible he will continue to argue that there's nothing like Oxygen!

So you can't see God when you're against the SYSTEM that can prove His presence! smiley
Same applies to invisible pink unicorn.
If you can believe in him then he exist cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Incapacitated fools like you always hope and wish every other person is incapacitated like you and are pained when they are not! grin

You shall live and die in suffering, lamentation and misery and good things shall continue dodging you! grin

Stop abusing me, I only asked that you show us your imaginary friend cheesy
He's so hard to show cos he isn't real cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What are good things!?

Go straight to the point!!!!!
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

Unfortunately

He/MaxInDHouse feels special like that bitch called budaatum when you quote him

The pride in him causes him to accuse baselessly and condemn you for no reason

They also claim to be sincere but they are always diverting needlessly

Spits
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Stop abusing me, I only asked that you show us your imaginary friend cheesy
He's so hard to show cos he isn't real cheesy

You are abusing Him even after I have answered You Too Much times and you could not raise any objection at all.

Men you are shiny for abuse. grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What are good things!?

Go straight to the point!!!!!

Do you not know what good things are?

If you did you would not ask this question.

You would have simply examined your life and decide if you in truth have a life filled with good things.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are abusing Him even after I have answered You Too Much times and you could not raise any objection at all.

Men you are shiny for abuse. grin

your God and invisible pink unicorn have equal chances of existence cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

The highlighted is where you amuse me.

You don't need to believe in my God to make Him exist. Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, you avail yourself for CRITICAL THINKING regarding what is happening in the midst of God's people where He is working. Just as someone who wants to verify the presence of Oxygen need to follow the measuring process!
I believe in my own God now because i'm seeing the benefits of what Jesus said some 2,000 years ago about Him! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
your God and invisible pink unicorn have equal chances of existence cheesy

grin for you to derangedly bleating God, God, God, He is clearly Proven and Settled. grin No one is stired about Unicorn not even your peoples.

But when God comes up, even in simple ordinary conversation, your demonic screams and shriek of misery and pain is heard in the streets. grin

So shriek on
Demon! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin for you to derangedly bleating God, God, God, He is clearly Proven and Settled. grin No one is stired about Unicorn not even your peoples.

But when God comes up, even in simple ordinary conversation, your demonic screams and shriek of misery and pain is heard in the streets. grin

So shriek on
Demon! grin
A fools say in his heart that there's no invisible pink unicorn
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to believe in my God to make Him exist. Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, you avail yourself for CRITICAL THINKING regarding what is happening in the midst of God's people where He is working. Just as someone who wants to verify the presence of Oxygen need to follow the measuring process!
I believe in my own God now because i'm seeing the benefits of what Jesus said some 2,000 years ago about Him! smiley
I believe in my own God as well because I see the benefit.
The invisible pink unicorn is the reason I am alive today cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

In the beginning was the word, the word was with invisible pink unicorn and the word was invisible pink unicorn.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

I believe in my own God as well because I see the benefit. The invisible pink unicorn is the reason I am alive today cheesy
OK, that's what everyone says!
They believe the god they worship is the one keeping them alive. But Jehovah has done far much more than that. He has given me a global family of peace loving worshipers who are supposed to be strangers in different parts of the earth. Now wherever i go they welcome and embrace me simply because i'm one of the worshipers of their God "JEHOVAH" Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

Don't worry about the cited verses, they are just like promises found in an ancient book that are fulfilling today, that's why i beleive in the Author's future promises! Revelations 21:3-5

Meanwhile can you share something about your Pink Unicorn with me? smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

In the beginning was the word, the word was with invisible pink unicorn and the word was invisible pink unicorn.

That's amazing! smiley
So what are the benefits you're seeing now for putting faith in the Pink Unicorn? smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK, that's what everyone says!
They believe the god they worship is the one keeping them alive. But Jehovah has done far much more than that. He has given me a global family of peace loving worshipers who are supposed to be strangers in different parts of the earth. Now wherever i go they welcome and embrace me simply because i'm one of the worshipers of their God "JEHOVAH" Micah 4:1-3; Zephaniah 3:9

Don't worry about the cited verses, they are just like promises found in an ancient book that are fulfilling today, that's why i beleive in the Author's future promises! Revelations 21:3-5

Meanwhile can you share something about your Pink Unicorn with me? smiley
if you replace God in all the passage you quoted with invisible pink unicorn, it's the same thing cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's amazing! smiley
So what are the benefits you're seeing now for putting faith in the Pink Unicorn? smiley
You can't understand until you start believing in him cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

if you replace God in all the passage you quoted with invisible pink unicorn, it's the same thing cheesy
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you missed it again! smiley
There are many gods {1Corinthians 8:5} that's why you need EVIDENCE to prove that yours is living and not DEAD!
I've told you the BENEFITS derived from worshiping my own God, i expected you'll do the same! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

You can't understand until you start believing in him cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Believe connotes Trust, and it's foolishness to trust when you're not seeing any BENEFITS! smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by LordTheus(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
LoL. Gone are the days when we used to have actual debaters on these threads. Fierce and compelling intellectuals, both Christians and Atheists, that carried this section. This section died in 2019. We used to have bright and interesting Christian apologists like Mr Anony, Ihedinobi and the likes. Hell, even KingEbukasBlog was a genius compared to the jokers roaming these streets nowadays. I wonder where Atheists like Johnydon, Hopefulandlord, etc are now.

These days we have a few decent atheist debaters. Christian apologetics on the other hand is dead in these streets. Just the usual wharrgabl from incurable madmen who think random capital letters, meaningless equivocations and poor sophistry qualifies as stating facts or truths in an argument.

SMH
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Hello madman, are you sane today? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You always kick off with the insults, but when you are paid back full, in your own coin, we start to hear you wincing & yelping in pain like a runaway thief that somehow got his genitals stuck in barbwire. Incoherent waste product of a herpes-infested god grin grin

If you like this time, bring out all your alternate monikers. I'll still eat you alive. grin grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Is shifting goalposts not what all religious people do?
Why do you some of you atheists love to punish yourselves like this? You should know by now that some people on this forum are not here to have any form of discussion, and you should know better than gratifying them with any form of engagements

Such people only understand and deserve the language of gbas gbos grin. Reasoning with them is like trying to dress up a pig in a tuxedo. They can't think logically to save their lives. They'd rather die
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
You appear to get sane in the morning before I make your mental processes overloaded! grin

Hold up bruh grin cheesy, you lack the mental capacity, as well as the cognitive resources required to overload the mental processes of a dead chicken LMHO. Nah, you no reeeaach! grin grin. Nobi today we know you for this Nairaland. You be the King Dullard of this forum. The ordained Emperor of foolishness. You are a king-sized JOKE. Stop taking yourself too seriously because las las nobody send you.

Oh, shouldn't you be in Adult School? grin grin

You do know what Anti-God means?

[b]I KNOW THAT YOU don't know what Anti-God means because you made certain to prove your ignorance in the next quote====>

It is like trying to convince Putin that Biden has good intentions or like convincing APC to allow PDP to rule in 2023.

If truly your cognitive levels were up to scratch, you wouldn't blatantly manufacture this laughable equivocation above. Right above me is one of the numerous proofs that you're not the son of your "father" but his domestic goat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Being an atheist doesn't necessarily mean being Anti-God. An atheist, in it's basic sense, is just some fella who doesn't give NO _fucks. Zero, nada, zilch. O dó. Absolutely NO _fucks about your god. After all, like you Christians say - Why hate something that doesn't exist? undecided

Notice how anytime we encounter, I keep unraveling your foolishness more and more, in all it's wanton glory grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appreciate Small Blessings & Bigger Ones Will Follow / Judas Iscariot-a Traitor Or An Angel? / The Truth About The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.