Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. (1679 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / How Attending Xperience13 Turned Me From An Atheist To A Believer / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Dtruthspeaker will soon switch to truespeak moniker.

That guy thinks we are fools
He's the living embodiment of the expression "trying to be clever by half"! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Useless god served by useless and brainless people.
A god that cannot defend his own when he’s been embarrassed on nairaland grin

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have only one moniker.

grin grin grin Please.... Even a 2 year old suffering from dyslexia will deduce that you are the same person handling the Truespeak moniker within a minute of reading the submissions from both sobriquets.

I don't expect you to admit anyways. Despite your continuous wanton display of stupidity and foolishness, I know you must have at least an atom of shame cheesy cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

I am preaching to you, come join our new religion grin
Great!
So can you tell me the benefits you're enjoying now? smiley

Well let me list the benefits of being one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

I have brothers and sisters who MUST treat me not as strangers but as Jesus commanded them {John 13:34-35} can you imagine that? A person i've never seen in my entire life must risk his life (whenever the need arises) to save me in times of trouble simply because Jesus said so! John 14:15

None of my own brothers and sisters in faith will lift up a weapon against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 26:52

Politics nor Racism can't come between me and my brothers because our own government (Kingdom) is no part of this system! John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36

I've got brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, children, homes, jobs awaiting me in all the countries on this planet simply because i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Mark 10:28-30

Even during Covid19, before the government begin sharing palliatives (food and other sustenance) due to the lock down, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES brought this items to my door saying "our brothers in richer nations say we should take this as a token, and they are praying for us"

Well i can't see JEHOVAH, i can't hear His voice, I can't even touch Him but i am feeling His warmth and unquenchable LOVE in the midst of His people: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Please share with me what are the benefits of your Pink Unicorn? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So can you tell me the benefits you're enjoying now? smiley

Well let me list the benefits of being one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES:

I have brothers and sisters who MUST treat me not as strangers but as Jesus commanded them {John 13:34-35} can you imagine that? A person i've never seen in my entire life must risk his life (whenever the need arises) to save me in times of trouble simply because Jesus said so! John 14:15

None of my own brothers and sisters in faith will lift up a weapon against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 26:52

Politics nor Racism can't come between me and my brothers because our own government (Kingdom) is no part of this system! John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36

I've got brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, children, homes, jobs awaiting me in all the countries on this planet simply because i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Mark 10:28-30

Even during Covid19, before the government begin sharing palliatives (food and other sustenance) due to the lock down, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES brought this items to my door saying "our brothers in richer nations say we should take this as a token, and they are praying for us"

Well i can't see JEHOVAH, i can't hear His voice, I can't even touch Him but i am feeling His warmth and unquenchable LOVE in the midst of His people: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Please share with me what are the benefits of your Pink Unicorn? smiley

Replace every part of the Bible that has god with Invisible Pink Unicorn, it will make sense to you. You will see his benefits
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So go on PREACHING and TEACHING whoever wants to listen about your Pink Unicorn, i am still telling you that whoever insult, abuse or curse you after you've listed the BENEFITS DERIVED in knowing your God has no CRITICAL THINKING ABILITY! smiley
Just accept him like you accept Jehovah.
That’s all
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:

Just accept him like you accept Jehovah.
That’s all
OK, even though there was no mention of Pink Unicorn in the book (Bible) can you relate few words in the pages of the Bible with your Pink Unicorn?
I just wanted to know how you arrived at this opinion when you can't point to any group of persons sharing your thoughts regarding the Pink Unicorn! smiley
Note that i am not the fabricator of the book (Bible) it has been written long ago, i wasn't even born to be a believer in the book because i was a Muslim, it's JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES who claimed to be the one and only group practicing what Jesus said that converted me due to the BENEFITS i can SEE with my own eyes in their midst!
So how do you think it's possible for me to change the name of their God when they are the ones who taught me about their God? smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Let me allow you continue playing around with misinformed churchgoers!

Just know that whenever you come in contact with true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) we will never abuse, insult nor curse you but you'll feel the full strength of our blows. 1Corinthians 9:26
The heavy blows of TRUTH that weakens all schools of thought built by Satan to stands in opposition against Christ! 2Corinthians 10:5 compare to Isaiah 54:17

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!
Our God has given us the tongue of the taught ones to turn all worldly intellectuals and philosophers to fools! Job 5:13

Farewell my friend don't forget JEHOVAH loves you and there's no Pink Unicorn that's why you can't say anything about it other than trying to dodge from the TRUTH! Romans 1:20 smiley
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Useless god served by useless and brainless people.
A god that cannot defend his own when he’s been embarrassed on nairaland grin

Thanks Fool! You are only PROVING AND ESTABLISHING THE TRUTH OF THE FULFILLING OF GOD'S PROPHECY FOR PEOPLE TO SEE! Fool grin grin grin

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you THERE SHOULD BE MOCKERS In The Last Time, who should walk after their own Ungodly lusts. Jude 1:17/18. grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Judas1X:
...Always attacking atheists with your pitiful arguments,

grin Translation! "ALWAYS ATTACKING ATHEIST AND NOT ONE OF US COULD ANSWER BACK REASONABLY! grin so we curse Dtruthspeaker for causing us this PAIN OF LOSS.

CHAI! WE THOUGHT WE WERE RIGHT BEFORE BUT DTRUTHSPEAKER HAS COME TO SHOW US THAT WE ARE FOOLS! Curse Dtruthspeaker, curse him, curse him"! grin grin grin

That's why you Fools hate me so much and therefore not much worth answering when your crazed lunacy kicks in. grin grin grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin Translation! "ALWAYS ATTACKING ATHEIST AND NOT ONE OF US COULD ANSWER BACK REASONABLY! grin so we curse Dtruthspeaker for causing us this PAIN OF LOSS.

cheesy grin [b]The irony in this post is deafening seeing as you are yet to reply to my rebuttals to you on this thread. At least have the decency to counter my arguments before you embark on your one-man congratulatory parade, jerking yourself off like the perverted invalid you are. The insecurities of a scared loser is evident in your posts.
grin grin grin

And please refrain from making generalizations. I'm not like other atheists. Our previous encounter should tell that I don't back down. Nah bro , I ride till the wheels fall off cheesy. You have never constructed a decent argument in all our encounters. You don't have the wits to match, psychologically, mentally, emotionally. You're inferior to baboons in breeding and this is manifestly evident in all our discussions grin grin

I know how to deal with your likes. I don't suffer fools gladly. I shred your pathetic arguments as I equally point out the mental and cognitive defects you suffer from, which produces these pathetic arguments. It is my responsibility to clue deluded, loudmouth, ignorant-and-proud-of-it dimwits like you into the facts of life but fast cheesy

So stop sucking your own _dick and let's have this dance. Feel free to login with your alternate. You'd still get burnt badly. I haven't even gotten started. I'm as savage as they come. Keep the tough talk underneath your underdeveloped sense of judgment. Your POV is only a reflection of your cognitive limitations. grin grin

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Thanks Fool! You are only PROVING AND ESTABLISHING THE TRUTH OF THE FULFILLING OF GOD'S PROPHECY FOR PEOPLE TO SEE! Fool grin grin grin

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you THERE SHOULD BE MOCKERS In The Last Time, who should walk after their own Ungodly lusts. Jude 1:17/18. grin

Dead god that cannot defend himself grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

OK, even though there was no mention of Pink Unicorn in the book (Bible) can you relate few words in the pages of the Bible with your Pink Unicorn?
I just wanted to know how you arrived at this opinion when you can't point to any group of persons sharing your thoughts regarding the Pink Unicorn! smiley
Note that i am not the fabricator of the book (Bible) it has been written long ago, i wasn't even born to be a believer in the book because i was a Muslim, it's JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES who claimed to be the one and only group practicing what Jesus said that converted me due to the BENEFITS i can SEE with my own eyes in their midst!
So how do you think it's possible for me to change the name of their God when they are the ones who taught me about their God? smiley
You cant feel the Invisible Pink Unicorn unless you allow him into your life grin

The fool says in his heart that there’s no Invisible Pink Unicorn.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

[/s]
The audacity. Nairaland's most organic troll crying that he's being mocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

No thanks, bub. You're not the victim here. Accept the consequences of your stupidity and stop whining like a _bitch cheesy
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

That's why you Fools hate me so much and therefore not much worth answering when your crazed lunacy kicks in. grin grin grin grin

Not you laying out a route for your escape grin grin

Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Judas1X:

Not you laying out a route for your escape grin grin

Normal people do not keep company with children who wear dung as Vaseline and eat, drink and sleep in sewage waters and garbage dump sites.

No pig, I can not be in contact with dustbin residents but with humans.
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Dead god that cannot defend himself grin

A stupid mannequin that could not get past his fellow mannequin is it now Creator, you can reach?

Person wey never pass common entrance no dey go University, Fool! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Workch: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

A stupid mannequin that could not get past his fellow mannequin is it now Creator, you can reach?

Person wey never pass common entrance no dey go University, Fool! grin

Still your god is dead, he can’t defend himself
He’s a useless piece of dead vegetable grin
One that doesn’t exist at that
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Workch:
Still your god is dead, he can’t defend himself
He’s a useless piece of dead vegetable grin
One that doesn’t exist at that

Still, Failing Fool, you no fit write jamb until you pass Common entrance.

Bible Fulfilled

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

And this Fool confirms it! grin
Re: Easy Way To Make An Atheist Become A Believer. by Judas1X: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Normal people.....

Bwahahahahaaaa.... Oh sorry, carry on grin grin grin grin

Normal people do not keep company with children who wear dung as Vaseline and eat, drink and sleep in sewage waters and garbage dump sites.

grin grin grin
Coming from the diseased orifice of Nairaland's bemedaled brainless and intellectually numb chimpanzee. I continue to wonder what an animal like you is doing outside the confines of your village quarter. 21st century fanatic ogre like you.

It's cute that you consider yourself a human being, let alone one to be counted among the "normal people" cheesy. Unfortunately for you, reality isn't your companion, neither is truth a close associate of yours, as it has been constantly established in our encounters that the chicken always come home to roost LMHO. grin grin

You're nobody, hasn't ever been, highly unlikely to ever be. embarassed tongue

No pig, I can not be in contact with dustbin residents but with humans

Where you really need to be is in real life turning your life of penniless adventures into profit instead of plaguing Nairaland with the results of your parents' inbreeding. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Log off this website and get yourself a decent job. Then see if you can save enough to pay your flight ticket back home. Then we can find you one village girl who will help tender your dementia with some local herbs, since your psychosis have evaded all western solution. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / What Is This Rumour Am Hearing About "The Lord's Chosen Church" !!! / ARE THERE REALLY MANSIONS IN HEAVEN(john14:2)candour,theoctopus,joagbaje,Goshen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.