Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) (75438 Views)

I Have Been Trying To Nail These Lady, She Came To My House Now This Is Happenin / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / These Lady Proud To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
1.fair girl
2.Brown skinned.
3.black skinned.

Be sincere oo
2 and 3 is my spec. I don't like fair skin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by ajl: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
For me, the darker the better. Though, am a fair skin guy, I just have this thing for dark skin girls. Just don't know why.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by damolaboye(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Number 1. cool

Light skin girls always, twice every Friday.

The fair skin girls are always for the attention.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by yesloaded: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
All of the above

What I prefer na woman wey go bring me peace of mind, great ideas, & unconditional love
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
damolaboye:

The fair skin girls are always for the attention.

Lol

They are attractive, sure. Irrespective of that, you can't take away the beauty. tongue
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by King44(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
1 or 2 preferably 2
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by cactusJack(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
2,3 I love dark girls
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by babaalagbo1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
3;and 3 always
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
1Sharon:

I dey, you
how far with our discussion na
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by sematec(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2021
naija something must kill a man
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Ensquare(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by ACE1010: 12:23am On Oct 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Is not about the color

Do they have boobs?

A real niggarrr love sucking boobs
And another thing we real niggarrrrs will also take into consideration is that are they tight and creamy down there
That sweet moment when we finally slide in...then the walls of their cuntus clip our rod and hold it firmly

Your head is oiled grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by lordswill03: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Would have said brown skin but then I remembered that my wife is fair... So I'll go for light skin, in solidarity with my wife's skin colour
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 2:00am On Oct 23, 2021
FunNoStrings:

My detest for bleached skin is only second to my hatred for poverty. Anything yellow/light skinned seams bleached to me
Not there fault. Once I are light skin as a lady I must bleach. If no de color will look dull
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
1.fair girl
2.Brown skinned.
3.black skinned.

Be sincere oo

angry
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 2:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
1.fair girl
2.Brown skinned.
3.black skinned.

Be sincere oo

but how can u compare half cast lightskin babe to dakskin babe......its like comparrrrin me,a londoner who eat chicken sand which to those homebase Nigeria people coz they always eaten fufu..
They not on my level!! (no oofenesece)
angry
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by sleemomymy: 4:50am On Oct 23, 2021
I will break bank for 2.

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by HRMK: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2021
BROWN SKINNED!!!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by bepositive11: 5:01am On Oct 23, 2021
FunNoStrings:

I don't fancy light skin. I may sex a naturally light-skinned woman out of konji, but she's not what I pray to see everyday when I wake up. I will likely get tired of her, and any small thing she does can get me irritated.

A bleached skin can't even wake my John Thomas, that is if I manage to hold myself from vomiting.

grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Passionate1(m): 5:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmmm![

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Caleb91(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2021
zinaunreal:

Baba you can't have them
in my lifetime i have only dated 2 melanin babes out of 5 ex......the remaining babes are very fair in complexion (igbo girls).......on a fine boy level they are all at my disposal
my nigga dey even envy how babes dey take flock around we
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by handyman90: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Is not about the color

Do they have boobs?

And another thing we real niggarrrrs will also take into consideration is that are they tight and creamy down there
That sweet moment when we finally slide in...then the walls of their cuntus clip our rod and hold it firmly

Shut up you S. O. D, the devil is the father of lies and you are playing his game by scamming. It is the will of God for you to abstain from fornication, a real nigga asks for blowjobs instead and he will be pure again at dawn.
You are the fakest nigga on nairaland ringing his own bell. Now here is also how you identify a real nigga, a real nigga keeps his promise. Do you keep your words after lying to your client?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by emmanuellex(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Is not about the color

Do they have boobs?

Your head da there
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Ryan14(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Is not about the color

Do they have boobs?

Damnn Niggarrr

You a a dangerously dangerous Niggarrr!
Lemme proceed with reporting you to our Daddy, Righteous Righteousness smiley smiley
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by FunNoStrings(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2021
vickydevoka:

Not there fault. Once I are light skin as a lady I must bleach. If no de color will look dull

Reason I don't fancy light skinned women. Ebony is the best, followed by chocolate!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by nokspos: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2021
i'm fair , i prefer dark girls , infact when i see a dark laps , it gives me erection
kobosmart:

grin LIES!!!!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by destinychidi: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
2 nd 3
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
bepositive11:

Very well said. It's such a shame. Western influence has made dark skinned women think that they're ugly

Dark skin is BEAUTIFUL! And dark skinned women age so well!

Any complexion is beautiful, but just because a woman is dark doesn't mean that she's ugly

I personally look at the structure and features rather than skin color

I hope more dark skinned women would learn to love and appreciate themselves and their beautiful skin

I hope so too. I've been following some stuff and I've come to see that many black women are starting to date outside of their own community (the black community) and it's because they are undervalued and shamed. I've seen countless videos of some black men shaming black women and making them feel like the black woman is an angry, ratchety and lowlife soul. Some of them even go as far as saying they can't date black girls.
Nigeria isn't exempted. Honestly the disrespect and hate in the black community and against dark skinned people is high.
There are documentaries that discuss this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3g5LVqPU
That's just one of the ones I find rather interesting.
Colourism is everywhere, even in Asia, Asians are brown and dark skinned and this is prevalent there especially in countries like the Philippines, India etc.

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Joelobioha(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bodmum:
I don't like tight things. Black ladies are too tights
borehole dem gang

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by bepositive11: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I hope so too. I've been following some stuff and I've come to see that many black women are starting to date outside of their own community (the black community) and it's because they are undervalued and shamed. I've seen countless videos of some black men shaming black women and making them feel like the black woman is an angry, ratchety and lowlife soul. Some of them even go as far as saying they can't date black girls.
Nigeria isn't exempted. Honestly the disrespect and hate in the black community and against dark skinned people is high.
There are documentaries that discuss this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3g5LVqPU
That's just one of the ones I find rather interesting.
Colourism is everywhere, even in Asia, Asians are brown and dark skinned and this is prevalent there especially in countries like the Philippines, India etc.

Thanks for sharing the documentaries.

How ironic right? Black people hating on their own community instead of empowering them.

To be honest, those black men who shame black women are not innocent. They have their own issues too

And there are variations. Some black women are educated, some aren't. Some black women are well behaved, but some are ratchety. There's also differences between cultures and countries.

But either way, I honestly think that it's a hard mould to break away from.

When you consider a dark skinned person who has been told since they were small that they're ugly, stupid, unworthy, and all that, they internalise it and end up with very low self esteem. This automatically prevents them from striving for success both in their personal and professional lives

If you look at corporate America, you would see that the majority are white, especially in high level positions. And if you look at black communities, toxic marriages and broken homes are very common

True, colourism is everywhere even in Asia. It's so sad. I really wonder when things would get better. It's a very hard mentality to break away from and the people most affected by it end up with so much emotional and psychological damage. They become too damaged to be able to do much about it

I hope more dark skinned men and women would learn to love themselves. And I hope more people would learn to see the beauty of dark skin

I think colourism is worse in Asia though and somewhat better in Africa
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2021
StrikeBack:
how far with our discussion na

I'd like to remain anonymous

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.