Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) (75427 Views)

I Have Been Trying To Nail These Lady, She Came To My House Now This Is Happenin / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / These Lady Proud To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by NWABUKA007(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2021
peculiar2233:

U be ole grin grin
Na womanizer u go be grin grin

Lols

Peculiar

and am well-endowed but don't see any special in sex to consider doing it, besides it's too dangerous, one can never tell who one is having sex with

Is she a witch or marine agent or some snake girl or a familiar spirit agent

I used to be very Hot growing up but realising the facts, I just listed above, I learned self control immediately. When the time is right I'll go into fasting and prayer to get the right one

Woman na woman
Na TOTO ALL OF THEM GET

BUT NA THE power wey dey inside them and their character matter
Body size or colour doesn't matter
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 12:17am On Nov 05, 2021
1Sharon:

I'd like to remain anonymous
Not everything is as it seems
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2021
StrikeBack:
Not everything is as it seems

What do you mean
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by StrikeBack(m): 1:39am On Nov 05, 2021
1Sharon:

What do you mean
What are you scared of?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2021
2 or 3.

I don't fancy yellow pawpaw girls.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm brown skin.... I prefer the brown skin
Put up pro pic let's see
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
SHOCK7:

Put up pro pic let's see
lol....Seems you're just came back from the future grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Blessing0305(f): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Elliot2:
Black. That one no even black as I want. I love very black slender girls with a lil bit of ass and boobs. And just have pointed nose and straight legs joins.
I have such qualities
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by SHOCK7(m): 3:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Blessing0305:

I have such qualities
I was hoping 2 see 'ur dp but nothing!
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Elliot2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Blessing0305:

I have such qualities
That's great, Blessing. Then I am interested in you. Let's talk, please.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Hookupking: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you're looking for a clean & pretty runz Babe for pleasure &
relaxation within the 36 States call/WhatsApp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970/ to show you the one's available now
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by Mbhustler: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Inbetween 2 and 3 the colour is not there..
Re: Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) by NWABUKA007(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
peculiar2233:

U be ole grin grin
Na womanizer u go be grin grin

Babe hOw far na

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend