Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Case closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (6839 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by ygowon: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:
Me and this girl have been dating since 2019.
So today we had an argument.
See the reason.
Did I do the right thing?
You did the wrong thing. Probably because you are still trying to understand life. Just learn how to be slow in judging someone. Always try to put yourself in the persons shoes to help you understand how the person feels.

7 Likes

Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
2special:
definitely, you don't know what it means to be emotional.
Emotion is just a feeling bro, that won't last for a lifetime.
But every reasonable decision u take last for life time.
I prefer to be reasonable
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
ygowon:
You did the wrong thing. Probably because you are still trying to understand life. Just learn how to be slow in judging someone. Always try to put yourself in the persons shoes to help you understand how the person feels.
Thanks bro that will be for my next GF.
I guess am not the right guy for her.
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Whst is wrong with this one @ op? So because she's dating you she can't make decisions of her own or have a say of how she wishes to live her life?

I really like the way she replied you all through and finally damned your threats of ending the relationship. You were being manipulative with your responses and I like the way she played along really nicely. You thought you could guilt-trip her? ** Yinmu**.

Abeg, let her be. So she can live out her life the way she wants. You can't force your views on other people and don't go begging her later because that girl is done with you.

My regards to her abeg!

12 Likes

Re: Case closed by thinksquad(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ginaz:
It escalated so quick.

That’s how quick it is to break up? grin shocked
cheesy cheesy
Re: Case closed by Emmanuel909090: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pure wickedness
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:
Whst is wrong with this one @ op? So because she's dating you she can't make decisions or have a say of how she wishes to live her life?

I really like the way she replied you all through and finally damned your threats on ending the relationship. You were being manipulative with your responses and I like the way she played along really nicely. You though you could guilt-trip her? ** Yinmu**.

Abeg, let her be. So she can live her out life the way she wants. You can't force your views on other people and don't go begging her later because that girl is done with you.

My regards to her abeg!
You are right. But sorry I won't beg her
Re: Case closed by dan9ice(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Them they end relationship for facebook grin

Most of our parents no try oo
They just interviewed there wives and marry them straight away, without no orientation.

They wouldn't train you oo but they want you to provide the best for them.. No be juju
You didn't sole you wanna reap
Someone was telling me that, I should be thanking God they brought me into the world.
I asked the person "did I asked them to''?
You brought me here without my concept.

Thank God for public schools , if not most of us would have been stack illiterates..

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Olumighty123(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Y'all not definitely dating, I can tell from her replies..
Re: Case closed by tchidi066(f): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients, that girl did the right thing ending things with you, so she being opinionated is a bad, simply put, you are manipulative and i like how she ended things with you, for your mind, she will beg you not to end it, abeg, Ene is a champ, she even took it lightly with you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by JOACHINpedro: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
So now we don see am wetin you wan make we do?
Clap for you?undecided

1 Like

Re: Case closed by oluwaseyi0: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani
You are trying to guilt trip her, you are the wrong one here

You've never been in her shoes yet you wanna be chief judge, she is definitely speaking from a position of pain but you don't give a Bleep about that you just want to be politically correct

She deserves an apology even if you don't get together, you should apologize for your insensitive, that's a girl lost in pain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:

You are right. But sorry I won't beg her

Don't beg her. Leave her.
Just face your front. Biko!

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
To be frank, that girl is more sensible than the OP. She's being frank, blunt and honest. Everything she said is nothing but the truth. She said when she sees her parents again, she will ask them why give birth to many children when they know they can't take care of them.

The girl is surviving on kunu and buns as a student and OP is advising her to soak Garri. cry

With the way she's responding, She doesn't want that lifestyle for her children. I love her already.

OP, help me with her phone number please, I want to ask her something.

10 Likes

Re: Case closed by Lexiboyz: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
@OP sorry to say this but I have to be blunt. Maybe you are still very young and in the discovery stage, but judging from the conversation she is way more matured than you are. I mean like miles ahead and yes to your question you did the wrong thing.

You may want to disagree now, but with time you will definitely realize that she has a better understanding of life than you. If I were you, I will put my ego aside and learn from the comments.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:

Una type go always bring this shit come,
Don't be emotional be reasonable
You never liked her...it was very obvious. You planned the break up...abeggiii.

You guys should just face your books and build a relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't comment on rubbish posts

Winch grin
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Walkee: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:

Bro there's no pain helping someone who needs help if u treat them like a ur children. This same girl dey leave with person wey dey help her.
lol you obviously live with your parents. When you pay rent and buy foodstuff for one year your eyes will open

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by sauceEEP(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Happy ending.... Op received sense sharply grin
Re: Case closed by Davash222(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:
So after all you guyz have said, have decided to beg her.
We don settle, she go come by house.
The rest na story. grin grin

But me na mad person Sha grin
I said you should give me her number not to go beg. What's even wrong with you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case closed by ygowon: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Jeremani:

Ya I just gave her opportunity to go meet the right man
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Walkee:
lol you obviously live with your parents. When you pay rent and buy foodstuff for one year your eyes will open
No bro alone, my dad is late, I canstantly send money for my mum and siblings, I pay their fees while my mum run the home.
I know what responsibility is.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Walkee:
No bro I leave alone, my dad is late, I canstantly send money to my mum and siblings, I pay their fees while my mum run the home.
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:

I said you should give me her number not to go beg. What's even wrong with you
Whst should I do now?
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
sauceEEP:
Happy ending.... Op received sense sharply grin
Wetin man go do grin
Re: Case closed by Davash222(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:

Whst should I do now?
Break up with her again and PM her number to me.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:

I didn't end bc of that argument bro, she doesn't want me to ask any questions or involve my self in anything relating to her, what's the point of we being together
That’s not true! You must still be a little boy, men don’t communicate the way you did with her.

2 Likes

Re: Case closed by Walkee: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:
No bro I leave alone, my dad is late, I canstantly send money to my mum and siblings, I pay their fees while my mum run the home.
that's good. Same here.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jeremani:
So after all you guyz have said, have decided to beg her.
We don settle, she go come by house.
The rest na story. grin grin

But me na mad person Sha grin
Good you took the advice given here, you are wise then.

Next time don’t be that harsh towards her, learn to see things from two different perspectives and be kind with words.

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:
To be frank, that girl is more sensible than the OP. She's being frank, blunt and honest. Everything she said is nothing but the truth. She said when she sees her parents again, she will ask them why give birth to many children when they know they can't take care of them.

The girl is surviving on kunu and buns as a student and OP is advising her to soak Garri. cry

With the way she's responding, She doesn't want that lifestyle for her children. I love her already.

OP, help me with her phone number please, I want to ask her something.
This comment alone is enough to make op to tender a fast apology grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Do This As A Guy Or A Lady / The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) / So Girls Are Attracted To Guys That Do This(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.