Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Case closed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (6592 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Jeremani:

Mumu so bc I break up with person
Make we be enemy abhi?

Why is it now paining you?

Please don't transfer agression on me. Ok? I didn't send you to break up with her in the first place.

Face your problems abeg.
Re: Case closed by ygowon: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mercychen:

Why is it now paining you?

Please don't transfer agression on me. Ok? I didn't send you to break up with her in the first place.

Face your problems abeg.

Hahahaha! The guy just wanted to create a situation where people would hail him for being a man on Nairaland.
He initiated the the argument and while the girl was looking for a way to wave the argument, my guy was busy digging deeper, looking for comments with which he would nail her and call her wicked.

He was dissapointed because only the few animals hailed him. Hence, he wished to become a mod so he could close the thread since he's receiving all the blames. grin grin grin He manually changed the topic to Case closed.

I blame some girls shaa, because they don't like trouble, they allow troublesome guys to use and dump them for the guys who are not troublesome. And later, she would be complaining that her husband is not man enough, just because he is not as troublesome as her ex. You women, una too get wahala abeg
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
ygowon:

Hahahaha! The guy just wanted to create a situation where people would hail him for being a man on Nairaland.
He initiated the the argument and while the girl was looking for a way to wave the argument, my guy was busy digging deeper, looking for comments with which he would nail her and call her wicked.

He was dissapointed because only the few animals hailed him. Hence, he wished to become a mod so he could close the thread since he's receiving all the blames. grin grin grin He manually changed the topic to Case closed.

I blame some girls shaa, because they don't like trouble, they allow troublesome guys to use and dump them for the guys who are not troublesome. And later, she would be complaining that her husband is not man enough, just because he is not as troublesome as her ex. You women, una too get wahala abeg

Lol.. he has changed the topic to case closed.
Just picking unecessary faults to condemn the girl for nothing.

We don't have wahala. She was just being herself. Period!
No room for pretence.
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Your are correct
Re: Case closed by Jeremani: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
ygowon:

Damn u are correct bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) / “We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / When Choosing A Mate: Wealth Or Beauty/attraction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.