Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! (2072 Views)

What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Yes i know am suposed to post this shit on cultural section, but the fact is i want this message to go far.

Now to the matter on ground. Ikwerre youngstars what's up? What's happening?.

For the past eight years since i left rivers for abuja i havnt returned back home, not untill last month i did because i got diagnosed with cancer. to be frank what i saw back home is truely discouraging, the laziness amongs the youth is extra epic, on my way to elele through omagwa i got stop by some lazy ass youth claiming vigilante,during the confrontation a boy i could swear his not up to 16 that his mate are in school, was busy caping trash for me with a local pistol with him. i almost wept inside me, is this what we want for ourself? i endured their captive for a while before i spoke ikwere to them and the let me go after paying 500 hundred naira.
in the whole port eli mmanu we did not dominate any niche its rather dishearning embarassed . local resturant and local food stuff trade is monopolised by the akwa ibomites/c.r's.
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by brosom(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Smile

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by GoldenJAT(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
You said the whole truth as it is!
The Ikwerre people have everything to make life easy for them. But you see laziness! They have it. They prefer that free token so much.
Na Rivers guy I be! So i can perfectly relate with what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
... wait, I'm sorry, you got diagnosed with what?
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Davash222(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
.lets start going to school, start doing business go to ikoku market and challenge the igbo there!
It's too late, abobbi. You can't challenge the IGBOS in anything relating to business. You can only crawl behind them or swallow your pride and beg them for tips on how to be patience and nurture a business in order to be successful.

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
GoldenJAT:
You said the whole truth as it is!
The Ikwerre people have everything to make life easy for them. But you see laziness! They have it. They prefer that free token so much.
Na Rivers guy I be! So i can perfectly relate with what you are saying.

No be small token o.. In some cases 12k.
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
... wait, I'm sorry, you got diagnosed with what?

leukemia.. but am better now.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:

It's too late, abobbi. You can't challenge the IGBOS in anything relating to business. You can only crawl behind them or swallow your pride and beg them for tips on how to be patience and nurture a business in order to be successful.

learn how to speak polite oga.

we are all learning here.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by SenecaTheYonger: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

leukemia.. but am better now.

What were the symptoms that prompted you to go for test?
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Davash222(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

So, my little suggestion is not polite enough?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Nonexisting1: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
You left Rivers for Abuja 8years ago and never returned home? Odiegwu. If this one enter Europe, na 600years thingz.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Nebes: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
book shops and electronics/phone acecories igbos, infact the most popular resturant in uniport is owned by an ogoni woman, bole joint ogoni people, every day choba night market resturant line akwa ibomites., why do we choose to behave like gbagyis? even our brothers in asaba that are not even sharing land borders with the igbos are more busness oriented than us, why? we prefer free money to legit hustler! y'all sit ya lazy ass and wait for free oyel money! the agbero wey we get still dey learn work sef. i think this isolation we are having from the igbos is not helping matters at all! we need to travel abeg. if you ever heard of gbagyi thats how we are now. lets start going to school, start doing business go to ikoku market and challenge the igbo there! if the asabas can do it, we too can.

@persian .
@ exmillitant .

I am Igbo and I know some very hard working Ikwerre people. Is this not over-generalization?

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

chronic flu and headache.
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:
So, my little suggestion is not polite enough?
if your people is being talked about like that will it be ok by you ?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by AutoChick4U(f): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

OK good to know you ok
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
You left Rivers for Abuja 8years ago and never returned home? Odiegwu. If this one enter Europe, na 600years thingz.

I was building my career. it took me five good years to build it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nebes:

I am Igbo and I know some very hard working Ikwerre people. Is this not over-generalization?

am not generalizing any shit.. am only concern because the amount of the lazy youngstars exceeds that of the one making us proud. mercy chinwo,omah lay, oga sabinus etc are all ikweres and they are making us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
OK good to know you ok

Thanks.. Friend.
Hope you are fine too?
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by AutoChick4U(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Thanks.. Friend.

Hope you are fine too?
We managing
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
We managing

i owe you a suprise, but not soon though.
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by AutoChick4U(f): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i owe you a suprise, but not soon though.
God be with you
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
God be with you

Thanks..
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

omo your question tough o. U sound like doctor sef
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Philip4564(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9 how are you doing brother how's your health now
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Philip4564:
Patrioticbreed9 how are you doing brother how's your health now

Fine o dear smiley . Am better now. I have resumed my daily activities.
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Philip4564(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Fine o dear smiley . Am better now. I have resumed my daily activities.
Thank God for your life
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Philip4564:
Thank God for your life
thanks
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by DankemzI(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Don't generalise this, the Ikwere people that I know are very hard-working and industrious.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
DankemzI:
Don't generalise this, the Ikwere people that I know are very hard-working and industrious.

am also ikwerre and am not lazy. the whole ikwerres cant be lazy, i mentioned few making us proud.
what am saying is that majority of them are not trying.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Tranquill: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am also ikwerre and am not lazy. the whole ikwerres cant be lazy, i mentioned few making us proud.
what am saying is that majority of them are not trying.

If your entire family members or village people are lazy and you chose to come and address them on nairaland, maybe we should help you to beg Seun to at least make y'all shareholders of nairaland.

I don't want to be harsh to you because you said you are sick but you don't sound sensible to be honest.
Re: Ikwerre What's Happening In Our Land!! !! by Ehmmah588(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
My brother you're not wrong ...its so sad to see our brothers and sisters living a useless and entitled life instead of working legit,they prefer thuggery (I'm from rivers state okrika to be precise).I have an uncle who has five boys, all five of them didn't finish secondary school ie ss1 dropouts.very lazy set of fools they all have two kids each and depend on their dad for survival and their dad depends on my dad while my dad depends on me being his only son...just imagine!!.... Every effort to get them To work is a total failure.they only want free food.these boys know every popular hotel in Lagos(me wey dey Lagos no know)...but if you hear them talking ehn,you'll hear the entitlement mentality in their words....so sad angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused Between Marriage, Car Or Land. Which Should I Go For?? / Help!! My Chubby Neighbour Wants Me To Be Her Sugar-boy / Is She The Cause Of My Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.