Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen (30620 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UCyril: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
There is nothing like Igboid people. Another Ignorant remark

The term Igboid was coined by Kay Williamson a linguist to classify languages that belong to a similar cluster. It has nothing to do with people and there is no academic or anthropological classification of peoples as Igboid. Either you are Igbo or you are not
That people speak languages in the same cluster does not make them same or one

Now back to topic. I asked a question what is the basis of your claim? EVerything you are spouting is just your opinion. That is the reality you would like. For you to come and tell us Ogoni are more than Ijaw in Port Harcourt must have some basis
Is Borokiri an Igbo or Ogoni name? What about Abuloma? Is that Ogoni?

Please can you take a minute to reflect on the different between opinions and facts

That you hear Igbo more than any other language is nonsense and fiction .What is the basis?

We hear English more than any other language in many places in Nigeria so what? Does that make us English

It is clear that your capacity for logic is limited by your sentimental inclinations
your long Grammer will not change the fact that the people i mentioned are igbos, you can verify about this groups in Wikipedia, and for ur information kalabari and okrika are not ijaw so those places you mentioned does not belong to ijaw. The two formal governors of rivers state Odili and Amaechi ve all acknowledge the fact they are igbos, finally Ogonis has more LGA than ijaw in Rivers State. pls don't come and start mentioning Andoni, opobo bonny nkorro as ijaw. I repeat ijaw are majority in Bayelsa State only and not Rivers State. That's the fact .
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lolabunny1:
I see a lot of hateful comments from. Bastards like God is Peace, Abdul, khaladjeel, etc... People that their useless parents and generations can't stand with we the hardworking business ibos. Your wants and wails here hold no water and won't stop us from leaving this zoo. You can all remain here and turn to slaves to cow fulanis. Yolonas are always cowards and will ever be. Same as their fulani hausas cows. The funniest thing is that its only here on naira land they can bark. Only ignis have the boldness and power to make moves anywhere. Bleep you all bastards
This delusions that others hate you, for God knows what is an illusion, it stems from a nature of too much bragging.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Ebi2233: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
In Rivers State, Ijaw have 12 LGA that are under Ijaw Youth Council IYC Ijaw National Congress INC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
The Vice President 1 Ijaw National Congress sir Atamuno is Kalabari Rivers Ijaw.
The President Ijaw National Congress is Professor Benjamin Okaba,
Delta Ijaw.
The Vice President 2 is Alabo Nengi James Bayelsa Ijaw.
Rivers state have 23 LGA Ijaw alone have 12 in it. All these people are serving presently.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
UCyril:
your long Grammer will not change the fact that the people i mentioned are igbos, you can verify about this groups in Wikipedia, and for ur information kalabari and okrika are not ijaw so those places you mentioned does not belong to ijaw. The two formal governors of rivers state Odili and Amaechi ve all acknowledge the fact they are igbos, finally Ogonis has more LGA than ijaw in Rivers State. pls don't come and start mentioning Andoni, opobo bonny nkorro as ijaw. I repeat ijaw are majority in Bayelsa State only and not Rivers State. That's the fact .
Well that is not for me to say whether they are Igbos or not. They can speak for themselves Why not call them Igbos ? Why the Igboid trick? They can speak for themselves and have done.

YOU REPEAT ? Who are you and why is your repetition relevant?
You can repeat what you like till Nnamdi Kanu dies it changes NOTHING
The Ikwerre have resoundingly rejected the Igbo identity. Many Times
They did this BEFORE the civil war when they founded Ogbakor Ikwerre and even earlier at the Willinks Commission befor Independence.
They seized Igbo properties after the war yet you persist with this ATTACH BY FORCE agenda

Wikipedia ? Do not make me laugh

If there is one thing Wikipedia highlights it is IGBO DESPERATION

The number of times you folk are editing Wikipedia pages to do with Ikwerre and other groups is pitiable. That is the emotion you deserve. PITY

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Ebi2233: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
UCyril:
The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus is from Andoni.
The Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide President Peter Timothy Igbifa is from Andoni too.

The Ijaw Youth Council Eastern Zone, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom Aminadokiari (Ndoki). Ijaws, the Chairman IYC Eastern Zone is Ibim Ibiwari from Opobo.
The IYC Chairman Ndoki clan is Samson Belle.
All these people are serving presently.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PWAPUTI2010(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
His contributions is of distinction to this subject, This the kind of public response that catches my eye from a youthful Citizen of this country, you praised them today and cry tomorrow, sadly most Biafran Agitators are dumb and lack good foresights, they don't even know the consequence of their action, Nigeria is country with about verse 937,262 per square km and the region you are fighting for barely reaches 70,000 per square km, I am always telling the smartest Igbo brothers that every corner, nooks and cranny of this country there find an Igbo man joyfully harnessing the resources, its of no area after Biafra come who, all must go and live such citizens idle.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Masterclass32: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Already 9 pages and counting. Nigerians and their obsession with Igbos.

And, nairaland is milking this strange obsession by pushing every little thing about Igbos to the frontpage.

Na una go tire.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
bencynthgreat:

Don't u sound as stupid, ignorant and naive as him. I just visited his page and see lashing from people to the original mumu man called asari

So he is not aware 3 Igbo states produce oil and coal at his age? Well the Igbos I know don't believe in those things but what they can achieve with their hands and their brain

Even Bauchi state is among oil producing state
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Ebi2233: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
His contributions is of distinction to this subject, This the kind of public response that catches my eye from a youthful Citizen of this country, you praised them today and cry tomorrow, sadly most Biafran Agitators are dumb and lack good foresights, they don't even know the consequence of their action, Nigeria is country with about verse 937,262 per square km and the region you are fighting for barely reaches 70,000 per square km, I am always telling the smartest Igbo brothers that every corner, nooks and cranny of this country there find an Igbo man joyfully harnessing the resources, its of no area after Biafra come who, all must go and live such citizens idle.

Kogi state is bigger than the 5 Ibo state put together check Nigerian landmass on net. The 5 Ibo state is below 35,000 km² check it on net.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
Well that is not for me to say whether they are Igbos or not. They can speak for themselves Why not call them Igbos ? Why the Igboid trick? They can speak for themselves and have done.

They did this BEFORE the civil war when they founded Ogbakor Ikwerre and even earlier at the Willinks Commission befor Independence.
They seized Igbo properties after the war yet you persist with this ATTACH BY FORCE agenda

The number of times you folk are editing Wikipedia pages to do with Ikwerre and other groups is pitiable. That is the emotion you deserve. PITY
shocked

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
heheheh see painment you have dropped not less than 15 comments in the 1st page of a thread....

And all your comments antagonized ndi Igbo why??

Are you cursed or are you the cause??

Tell me your tribe I want to check something

Cursed kee I wasn't from the tribe of Ham, cursed tribe from God for their foolishness
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
PointZerom:

Just like Dangote.

Is Dangote is a ritualist
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
gemini35:
tell your President to allow potopoto people to go now, even dog lizard and goat know, s we live larger,drive good car,s built nice house than you,you must hail Biafra,we turn money to money,even with out oil.

Since your tribe are more intelligent and sophisticated in Nigeria,why must you be crying for freedom under lookalike himba tribe
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UCyril: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
0m0nnakoda:

hahahaha. 1, I'm not a fan of Nnamdi kanu because he included minorities in his biafra which is the highest stupidity, biafra should only be for igbos in South East and South South. 2, Mr Odili and Amaechi have acknowledge the fact they are igbos and many other notable ikwerre,etche, egbema,ekpeye sons and daughters, even ohaneze ndi igbo vice president is from ikwerre. 3, The abandoned property was initiated by river rine people and FG with people like Ken Saro wiwa and the then governor of Rivers State at the head. PH is an igbo city that's the fact
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
nerd004:

Help me ask dem ooo after smoking isikwatu Ganga and listening to radio Biafra ,,, they would even believe the whole world came out from biafra

Could you imagine that

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by okoroemeka(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
criuze:
What's the Glutton saying
he is saying that the only thing the igbos know how to do is turn money into more money,and I believe that is one of the most difficult task in the world

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
franudi:
Asari dokubo is so so inconsequential.

Yet the Nigeria government still respect him, but lockup your god

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UCyril: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ebi2233:

The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus is from Andoni.
The Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide President Peter Timothy Igbifa is from Andoni too.

The Ijaw Youth Council Eastern Zone, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom Aminadokiari (Ndoki). Ijaws, the Chairman IYC Eastern Zone is Ibim Ibiwari from Opobo.
The IYC Chairman Ndoki clan is Samson Belle.
All these people are serving presently.
These are political post , this people don't understand ijaw, infact in bonny and opobo they speak igbo, Andoni don't understand ijaw.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Taba21: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

1.If you are a black man, you are most likely a descendant of Ham

2.If you know your bible well, it was Canaan , the son of Ham, not all of Ham's descendants...Canaan alone...that was cursed.

Genesis 9 vs 25-27.

So you knew
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

So you knew

That Canaan alone was cursed, not the rest of Ham's kids.

Read your bible well. The curse of Caanan leads to the events of Joshua and Judges.

And anyway, if you are a christian, you suppose know that Jesus has removed all curses.

Don't curse yourself because you are a black man.

Good afternoon.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by okoroemeka(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ebi2233:

Kogi state is bigger than the 5 Ibo state put together check Nigerian landmass on net. The 5 Ibo state is below 35,000 km² check it on net.
Singapore is smaller than one local government in igboland but their industrial production and GDP is more than Nigeria,it is not by size but by working smart

4 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

Cursed kee I wasn't from the tribe of Ham, cursed tribe from God for their foolishness
guess you are from the curse tribe of Ismael..
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

So you knew

1 Chronicles 2:8 'The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt (Mizraim), Put, and Canaan.

And Genesis 9

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant

Only Caanan got cursed. As you can see

Who was cursed?
It is Noah’s son Ham who has acted disrespectfully. But when Noah wakes up and learns about his son’s behavior, he curses his grandson instead! Why is that? When we take a closer look, we see that the curse does not address Ham’s son Canaan personally, but the nation that would come from him. Basically, the prediction is that the Canaanites will be overpowered by the descendants of Noah’s other sons.

It is important to note that the curse mentions Canaan, not Ham’s other sons Cush, Mizraim and Put. Broadly speaking, those other three sons are the ancestors of African peoples (probably Ethiopians, Egyptians and Libyans).

But the descendants of Canaan are listed in Genesis 10:15-18: “Canaan fathered Sidon his firstborn and Heth, and the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadites, the Zemarites, and the Hamathites. Afterward the clans of the Canaanites dispersed.” These descendants didn’t live in Africa, but in the region of modern Israel, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria

sAUCE: biblworld: Why did Noah curse his son Ham?
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PWAPUTI2010(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Its truth and a raw fact but most of them only make noise with their phones but lack knowledge on national issues, The entire South eastern state all put together. Is around 31,654 Square meters, Niger State is 41,654 square meters, simple and easy land is the most important commodity than any other resources to follow, the Igbo elite knows this and an educated Igbo man knows it better, some of them are afraid of being persecuted but undoubtedly they know the consequence of Biafra Action, If all Igbo descent are ask today to moved back the space can't accommodate them. Millions of Igbo descent across this country are captains and movers of resources where they reside. Most of them won't agree with me but time shall tell, is now common we have an elected Igbo Local Government chairman here in the North, Their plea and cry of governance is stupidity at a highest order, slowly and fact some serious Igbo men and woman are making waves an is a process when then money is there truly votes will follow and there will be an Igbo President of Nigeria.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
UCyril:
hahahaha. 1, I'm not a fan of Nnamdi kanu because he included minority in his biafra which is the highest stupidity, biafra should only be for igbos in South East and South South. 2, Mr Odili and Amaechi have acknowledge the fact they are igbos and many other notable ikwerre,etche, egbema,ekpeye sons and daughters, even ohaneze ndi igbo vice president is from ikwerre. 3, The abandoned property was initiated by river rine people and FG with people like Ken Saro wiwa and the then governor of Rivers State at the head. PH is an igbo city that's the fact
The abandoned property was not initiated by riverine people , where do you get that from?. It was done mostly by Rebisi people who were also the beneficiaries

It is not for you to tell people who they are . Ikwerre say they are not Igbo
All this desperation will not change the fact that the SE is a dot in a circle

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
emilo2bad:

Which tribe first overthrow a democratic government killing prominent leaders of other tribe leaving their own. That is selfishness and greedy.......... Point 1 so much more that is why other tribe in SS like ijaw itsekeri edo urogbo efik ibibio don't want this your online biarfra

Clap for yourself! In one breath, you accuse Ndigbo of ‘overthrowing a democratic gov’t (hope you’ll also tell us the time and place Ndigbo elected to send the idealistic bunch of coupists to do this)....a coup led by Nzeogwu from your so called ‘south-south’; and in another breath, you yap on....implying how other tribes in the ‘south-south’ don’t wanna have anything to do with us! See how convoluted and daft your argument is!?

Also, how can you say definitively that the ethnic groups you mentioned don’t want Biafra? Or has a referendum been done in the areas concerned and only your bigoted self is privy to the results?

So this is your smoking gun that shows we...Ndigbo are greedy!? I suppose other ‘ethnicities’ haven’t carried out any coups, if we’re to go along with your lame-ass argument that coups are carried out by ethnicities and not individuals!

By the way, you’re yet to regale us with the name of that ethnicity of yours that have a thing or two to teach Ndigbo on the virtues of ‘selflessness and altruism’! We await with bated breath!
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PWAPUTI2010(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
Singapore is smaller than one local government in igboland but their industrial production and GDP is more than Nigeria,it is not by size but by working smart
Mr enlighten is true but how many population did Singapore,,5.8 Millions and that's a population of a local government in Nigeria compare and contrast educative to help the public..
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
The simple fact is that the behaviour of prominent Igbos between January 15 1966 and January 29 1966 was very unfortunate
It is unfair for all Igbos to suffer the actions of a few but there are many things to consider such as cultural differences. Igbos sometimes can be insensitive and in a Young tribally charged country such as Nigeria was in 1966. So many events between January and July fed into the pogrom that followed
The coupists were not tried and appeared to be pampered
Some people made insensitive songs and cartoons and there was a sense of triumphalism even among SOME igbo traders in the North.
This tendency to fail to tune in to the mood of others is a fundamental problem for Igbos.
Much of the behaviour of the North today can be understood within the context of the threat they felt in 1966.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
okoroemeka:

Don’t mind the fools! They’re like someone bragging about a impotent flappy big dick that’s totally useless! Bragging about useless landmass that yields nada!

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by stanluiz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
So this fat pig is taking grin I don't blame him. It is ipob misecrants with their drop out leader that gave him relevance to talk.

Where is asari when FG gave Niger Delta PIB of 3% ? Why did asari build his University in benin republic instead of Rivers State ?

Was it not asari with his rag tag militant that was kidnapping oil workers and foreign expatriates that works in multinational oil companies forcing them to shut down there business and move everything to Lagos.

Was is it not asari and his militant that that turns gulf of guniea into a piracy hub ?

Even the so called Niger Delta lands are so polluted, degreaded, unproductive and infertile due to the bombing of crude oil pipeline by asari dokubo and his men that has seriously contaminated both their aquatic and terrestrial environment.

It is ipob touts and miscreants and social Media that doesn't know what they are fighting for that gives the bastard the mouth to talk to the South East as he wants .

Who is asari dokubo ? A mere hungry militant. When he is hungry again. He will turn to human right activist.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UCyril: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
The abandoned property was not initiated by riverine people , where do you get that from?. It was done mostly by Rebisi people who were also the beneficiaries

It is not for you to tell people who they are . Ikwerre say they are not Igbo
All this desperation will not change the fact that the SE is a dot in a circle
mind you ikwerre are not the only igbo group in River State, infact igbos are the largest ethnic group in South South, they are the second largest in delta State after uhrobo, second in Rivers state with 10 LGA ( ikwerre,emuaha,obia kpor,ph,etche, omuma,obigbo, ekpeye, egbema,ogba,opobo and part of bonny) and still in cross rivers and akwa ibom state. Let's not change the topic PH is dominated by different igbo groups in politics, business, entertainment etc tell me one prominent musician from the river rine area
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UnabashedIPOB: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
pavoda:
Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, a former Niger Delta militant leader has described the Southeast region as ‘a barren soil, and of no economic importance to Nigeria’.

According to Asari-Dokubo, Igbos only have the ability to turn money into money — nothing more. He warned that the peaceful atmosphere needed to ensure businesses thrive, is threatened due to the activities of the so-called ‘Unknown Gunmen’ troubling the Southeast.

https://www.facebook.com/306509392827347/posts/2380570565421209/

There are people you do not dignify with a response especially a pig from the creek. To talk about barren land? His enclave is awash with oil. Ask the pipeline me-guard when was the last time he drank a clean water that has no oil residue or gone fishing in the creek?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today / PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.