Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen (30562 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by proeast(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Is that all you picked from his message? Continue destroying your states. Your Prominent son's and daughters are being slaughtered like ram. Remember that a bullet has no conscience! It started this way in the North, and today we have all seen what has become of them.
Besides, you can table your opinions without being uncouth!

The fat fool can't have a reasonable opinion on Igbos because he is just a mere tout. His worthless message is irrelevant because even the least Igbo man in the street is far more intelligent and reasonable than the fat fool.

If he is sensible, he would be channeling his grievances against those that milked his region dry and left on pollution and hopelessness for them!

Both his worthless self and his minority ethnic group will forever be irrelevant in the grand scheme of things and they will always be lost under our shadows and would never get to our level even in the next 1000 years!!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2021
proeast:

Most of you are full of shiit and ignorance yet you keep deluding yourselves as informed. What China and Asian Tigers did to become great are exactly the same things Igbos are doing but unbridled hate won't allow you to see it. However, I will enlighten you other hate filled bigots for free.

I am not attacking your tribe, thank you.

1. The economy of Igboland was wiped out in 1970 yet decades after we have bounced back to the top despite all manner of state sanctioned policies to keep us down

I don't dispute that. My problem is, it is dependent on imports, not on manufacturing like most of Africa for example. We use the revenue of our raw materials to import and import..

2. How did China and Asian Tigers become great? They are naturally smart and creative and kept producing inferior goods while copying the West until they perfected in many areas. Is this any different from what Igbos are doing today? Most Igbo industrialists today started off from 1970 as petty traders, buying and selling imported goods. With time they were able to amass enough capital and started going into industrial production of same goods. Go to Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha and you will see many of such industries! Innoson, Ibeto, Coscharis, Udeagbala, Chicason, Tonimas etc all started as petty traders, but today they have grown to conglomerates! Innoson is today the first and most viable indigenous car maker in Africa!

The problem is such industries are in the minority, not the majority. That bothers me, because I want them to be in the majority and to be mass exporters to Europe, America, and Asia.

Also, Nigeria, not just Ibo land, needs more and more small scale manufacturers who would make the small components that would make the big industries stronger, and save them money.

3. Outside Lagos region, which other places in Nigeria are more Industrialized and commercially viable than Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi? Can you name them??

They are alll backward import dependent regions as well, which is why I am not impressed with them either. And that includes your region too.

Even Lagos, the number one business there is selling imported stuff.

Until Nigerians stop being importers, and start making things, we will remain backward. That's the resource curse.

Same for most of Africa.

4. The only reason why Igbos haven't gone into full blast industrial production is because the Nigerian economy is so uncondusive with lack of electricity, bad roads and unfair government policies thus competing against cheap Chinese imports becomes almost impossible. As capitalists, we engage in what brings the maximum returns on investments!

And we have bad electriicty because most Nigerians don't want to pay the market price for power. Instead we pay below what it costs to produce power in this country...which is why we don't have power.

Unlike the telecoms sector, where telecom companies were allowed to charge market price for their stuff. Today it is growing despite all those handicaps that you listed.

The thing is, the only way you can let an industry grow is to allow it make a profit, not to put price controls (That's why we don't have refineries in this country)

Also, even if we had all these things...it is easier to import and sell. Most of us are not interested in manufactruring...and that goes for Ibo land. Most Nigerians want office job, not technical and vocational jobs...or business...selling imported stuff...not manufacturing because...

And we have bad roads because our tax to gdp ratio is too low to fund good roads, and our leaders are all corrupt, and you people defend them . You and your Yoruba, Hausa and other tribespeople.

If half of Nigeria are as illustrious as Igbos with good governance, no country in Africa will see our back and the Asians won't be any better.

Talking down on Igbos is what many Nigerians now do as a coping mechanism to cover up for their own flaws.

No, if all of Nigeria stops relying on oil , and starts relying on manufacturing, relying on setting up small scale industries and large scale industries, and ends subsides and price controls on power, and allows the DISCOS and Gencos to make enough of a profit to pay for improvements, then we will get there.

If Nigeria Africa starts using its raw materials to make goods for the global market....we will get there.

Good morning. And by the way, if you accuse me of attacking your tribe again, I will be very cross with you. I have no reason to hate your tribe or any tribe. This comment is not made out of hate for any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by mandax: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

They are problem to Nigeria,
They are drug pushers,
The always bring bad name to Nigeria,
I'm wondering why Nigeria cannot allow them go?

Only God in heaven can understand why a man will like to keep a problem to himself and keep complaining about it always.

And as these problems have been struggling to leave them to enjoy Nigeria, they still deploy soldiers to make the problems remain with them in Nigeria.

Where is their grey matter? Parasites.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Ehmmah588(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

Is Okrika now Igbo

Don't mind the illiterate.. He doesn't know how to read
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Bbqekpa: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
See Asari Dokunbo an Igbo man from Okrika rubbishing his Igbo brothers grin

Okrika ibo? Una go kill person for this nairaland. Ahba!

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PointZerom: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

Igbo turn money into money through ritual and baby factory etc before you begin cum

Just like Dangote.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Newton85: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

My response wasn't to you, it was to someone else.

Also, the aim was to correct an old racist trope.(the curse of Ham trope)..that black men are 'cursed' because they are 'Hamites' (and a good number of Hamites aren't black even).

And if you don't believe in any religious book, why should whatever the religious book says about your ancestry bother you so much, since it is(after all) a bunch of fairytales.?

Relax. The world does not rotate around you.

Good morning.
You wrote: "If you are a black man, you are most likely a descendant
of Ham." And as a black man, I have every right to point out to you that I'm not a descendant of one mythical Ham.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by mandax: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Asari Dokubor,

Igbo can’t continue forever to play buffer zone role protecting your SS for ever from invaders and plunderers.

The disgust for the Igbo by Igbo enemies start from the buffer zone role the Igbo play for the SS.

We Igbos are proud of what we are.
Loosing share of the proceeds from the crude oil and gas deposits in your area shall be of little or no consequences for the Igbo.
You can help to pipe the oil to Kano or to Sambisa when Igbo leaves Nigeria.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
Not a fan of this man, but I agree with him, that whole region is unproductive and not viable for any serious economic activity.

This is the reason why generation after generation of people from that part of Nigeria must leave and go to other parts of Nigeria fore their daily bread and survival.

The SE is also too hostile, restless and inhospitable for the people of SE and businesses.

Life is a living hell and the fact that terrorists are now in control of the whole region..

Imagine if business owners like Dangote are in the SE, they are definitely up in flames by now.

The SE even for the people of SE should be a no go area, it's currently a mass refugee area where people are confined and ruled with brutal and violent force, where basic human life rights like freedom of movement and even speech doesn't exist, say the wrong thing for step out of your house at the wrong time means serious beating or instant death.

The SE and the Igbo race are slowly inching off the cliff..

Sad

Bros are you this dense or is it that you don't have a brain at all? So innoson, Tonimas and tons of other businesses in the south east are up in flames abi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga go and find something productive to do spreading hatred online is reflective of the barrenness Asari is talking about, and it should be ascribed to lots like you and not igbos of south east.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2021
Newton85:
You wrote: "If you are a black man, you are most likely a descendant
of Ham." And as a black man, I have every right to point out to you that I'm not a descendant of one mythical Ham.

And you told me that the book I am quoting is a 'fariytale'..so why should you believe what it says? or respond as if there is some truth.?

After all, I read about one atheist who, on being told he was going to hell, said 'what hell? Something I don't think exists?"

Anyway, my original response was not meant for you, but for the person I was originally quoting . Sorry I was not specific in the original response.Any offence caused was unintentional.

Good morning.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

Igbo turn money into money through ritual and baby factory etc before you begin cum
heheheh see painment you have dropped not less than 15 comments in the 1st page of a thread....

And all your comments antagonized ndi Igbo why??

Are you cursed or are you the cause??

Tell me your tribe I want to check something
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2021
CONTRACTOR! angry
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

It is because IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu spent the last five years insulting all the Tribes in Nigeria and their ancestors that this is being thrown. Back at them

IPOB members were even calling Asari Dokubo a fat Toad

if you think ipob are moved by all these online wailing by you zombies then you are deluding your selves..

Ipob have gone passed online gossiping...

We their supporters will be keeping you lots busy online while ipob battle the zoo government...

All your cries and wailing ends online.. grin
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Corporate2020: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Any Southerner that speaks against the political interest of another Southerner be it Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Efik, Ibiobio, e.t.c., in favour of the Almajari from the desert, such a Southerner is a traitor and traitors die miserable and painful deaths.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2021
emilo2bad:

There can never be a unity between the SE and SS because of the greedy nature of the igbos

You don't say!? shocked

'Greedy nature of Igbos' as against say your own ethnic group that are altruistic and selfless abi? Pray, what's that your ethnic group again....just so we 'greedy Igbos' can learn a thing or two from una!? smiley

Also, for those who aren't aware of just how Igbos have a 'greedy nature' in comparsion to other Nigerians, could you explain for them....i mean, expantiate on your point?

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021
CaptainAyub:

This your zombie work is hard ooo.
So the South east which has the biggest market in West Africa is not viable for economic activities?
Aba ngwa nko?
Do you know how many trailers, luxurious buses and trucks loaded with goods that leave the SE for the whole country including even Cameroon etc daily?
Easy abeg
Biggest market how. Exactly how big? How is "bigness" measured

What Goods do people come to buy in the SE ?are these imported or locally manufactured?

Please give some facts and figures not all these unsubstantiated assertions

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Brimstone77: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
Not[b] a fan of this man, but I agree with him, that whole region is unproductive and not viable for any serious economic activity.

This is the reason why generation after generation of people from that part of Nigeria must leave and go to other parts of Nigeria fore their daily bread and survival.
[/b]
The SE is also too hostile, restless and inhospitable for the people of SE and businesses.

Life is a living hell and the fact that terrorists are now in control of the whole region..

Imagine if business owners like Dangote are in the SE, they are definitely up in flames by now.

The SE even for the people of SE should be a no go area, it's currently a mass refugee area where people are confined and ruled with brutal and violent force, where basic human life rights like freedom of movement and even speech doesn't exist, say the wrong thing for step out of your house at the wrong time means serious beating or instant death.

Sad
so you no all these yet you zombies are dying on top their matter... wink

They are unproductive yet your zoo government is ready to sacrifice their entire troops just to keep them in your one Nigeria what a shame!!

People do away with unproductive stuffs but zombies want to die on top unproductive people..

If you like cry from now till thy kingdom come igbo man will keep buying off your ancestral lands and will keep displacing you in your own home... grin

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Tingotoe: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2021
The SE is marked for destruction by IPOB and its people are too scared to avert the looming disaster. Lets all hope it doesn't spill over to the rest of the country
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Any particular reason why south east governors aren't showing that concerning VAT stance of SS governors?

Yes....the south-east governors don't see VAT as one of the primary issues they should concern themselves with! You have a problem with that supleemleada?

Now you answer the question since you interjected your bigoted, miserable self into the exchange i was about to have with your fellow hateful bigot! Why do you lot have a panic attack when you hear of any commonality of purpose between the south-east and the south-south?

And what's with the choice of moniker? I mean, what are you trying to say about yourself with that choice of moniker?
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2021
People ignore him... he just want to be noticed... Maybe ipob and kanu has taken his shine tongue

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Malawian(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Unknown gunmen should accost this fool and retrieve our resources that he is hoarding in his stomach.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Tingotoe:
The SE is marked for destruction by IPOB and its people are too scared to avert the looming disaster. Lets all hope it doesn't spill over to the rest of the country

Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say! The south-east has been 'marked for destruction' by the wicked, vindictive and feudalistic Fulani hegemony....together with a few Yoruba cheerleaders, and this has been going on from the late 60s to date! But for this evil, there would be no need for IPOB to exist in the first place!
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by proeast(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

I am not attacking your tribe, thank you.

I don't dispute that. My problem is, it is dependent on imports, not on manufacturing like most of Africa for example. We use the revenue of our raw materials to import and import..

The problem is such industries are in the minority, not the majority. That bothers me, because I want them to be in the majority and to be mass exporters to Europe, America, and Asia.

Also, Nigeria, not just Ibo land, needs more and more small scale manufacturers who would make the small components that would make the big industries stronger, and save them money.

They are alll backward import dependent regions as well, which is why I am not impressed with them either. And that includes your region too.

Even Lagos, the number one business there is selling imported stuff.

Until Nigerians stop being importers, and start making things, we will remain backward. That's the resource curse.

Same for most of Africa.

And we have bad electriicty because most Nigerians don't want to pay the market price for power. Instead we pay below what it costs to produce power in this country...which is why we don't have power.

Unlike the telecoms sector, where telecom companies were allowed to charge market price for their stuff. Today it is growing despite all those handicaps that you listed.

The thing is, the only way you can let an industry grow is to allow it make a profit, not to put price controls (That's why we don't have refineries in this country)

Also, even if we had all these things...it is easier to import and sell. Most of us are not interested in manufactruring...and that goes for Ibo land. Most Nigerians want office job, not technical and vocational jobs...or business...selling imported stuff...not manufacturing because...

And we have bad roads because our tax to gdp ratio is too low to fund good roads, and our leaders are all corrupt, and you people defend them . You and your Yoruba, Hausa and other tribespeople.

No, if all of Nigeria stops relying on oil , and starts relying on manufacturing, relying on setting up small scale industries and large scale industries, and ends subsides and price controls on power, and allows the DISCOS and Gencos to make enough of a profit to pay for improvements, then we will get there.

If Nigeria Africa starts using its raw materials to make goods for the global market....we will get there.

Good morning. And by the way, if you accuse me of attacking your tribe again, I will be very cross with you. I have no reason to hate your tribe or any tribe. This comment is not made out of hate for any tribe.

Well, I'm sorry for being aggressive on you now I understand where you're coming from. You're either new on nairaland or actually belong to the minority who doesn't exude Igbophobia like most Nigerians.

That said, the biggest challenge militating against the industrial development of Nigeria is basically irresponsible and ridiculously poor governance. A few years ago, one Igbo man established the biggest tomato plant in Nigeria called Erisco but soon he became frustrated when he couldn't get forex to import some machinery and other raw materials necessary for optimal production. He kept lamenting and calling on government to make policies that would help local production but he was ignored until he eventually closed his factory! The same government that won't assist industrialists to produce in Nigeria are busy sponsoring religious holiday pilgrimage jamboree in the hajj to Saudi Arabia annually, wasting forex on fruitless ventures!

Till tomorrow, the American and Chinese governments among others subsidize production in their countries even when all necessary amenities needed for production are already in place.

Igbos naturally prefer to produce and sell than to even buy and sell. However, no smart investor will build a factory and run at a loss when he could easily take the next available flight to China and strike a deal that will give him double profits with no stress. I'm not saying this because I'm Igbo, but 2 things you can't take away from Igbos are hardwork and creativity. In the East, we now even look down on white collar jobs like banking and civil servants, you know why? Many youths in the markets know they can make in a week what they make in a month! Many graduates are now returning to the markets or other vocations so white collar jobs have lost its attraction due to low wages, at least in the East.

I can take you on a tour of Aba and I promise you, you will weep at the opportunities wasting away due to irresponsible governance. The entire areas known as Kent in Aba, that includes Azikiwe road, Asa road and Shopping centre is where you will find hundreds of tailors producing all manner of clothing in commercial quantities. You will get shirts, trousers, boxers, suits, overalls, labcoats, bedspreads etc. They ship them from there to all parts of Nigeria and ECOWAS region! Go to Bakassi area in Ariaria, and you will see hundreds of small scale producers of shoes, bags, belts and all kinds of leather materials. From there they send the products to all parts of Nigeria and beyond! If only they're putting made in Nigeria label on them, you will be shocked to realize that most of the things we wear in Nigeria were actually produced in Aba!

It didn't start today, if we could produce all those semi advanced war equipment as far back as 1967 during the civil war, with next to nothing, is it now that we can't do more with little encouragement?

The reason why we keep agitating for Biafra despite all the challenges that will come with it is because it will enable us to carry our destiny in our hands.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Tingotoe: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Shut up if you have nothing sensible to say! The south-east has been 'marked for destruction' by the wicked, vindictive and feudalistic Fulani hegemony....together with a few Yoruba cheerleaders, and this has been going on from the late 60s to date! But for this evil, there would be no need for IPOB to exist in the first place!
Enjoy the road to perdition. Its cominggrin
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Corporate2020:
Any Southerner that speaks against the political interest of another Southerner be it Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Efik, Ibiobio, e.t.c., in favour of the Almajari from the desert, such a Southerner is a traitor and traitors die miserable and painful deaths.

If he actually said it, then it just goes to show why the Fulani hegemony has maintained their stranglehold on the Nigerian political-economy for decades! There was actually a period their fingers were prised off one-by-one from said stranglehold, but as expected, they found another greedy set of southerners in 2015 to help them regain contol! Just watch, if Nigeria survives till 2023, its this same greed and hate found in the south that will help them retain the presidency yet again!

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UCyril: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
Not a fan of this man, but I agree with him, that whole region is unproductive and not viable for any serious economic activity.

Sad
South East is a creation of Nigeria to divide the igbos. The question should be is igboland viable, including the igboid area in delta,rivers, cross rivers and benue State
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Sad

They,both the leaders and the led, are too dumb to see it. Their hatred for Tinubu and progress being made in Lagos has blinded their sense of reason
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Hamiltonii: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Asari even though he's my brother, remains a fool and a tool in the hands of the oppressors. Asari is a coward.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by UCyril: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Yes imo state sits on over 3 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, largest natural gas find in Africa wink

Why do we spread hate? Why no sow love. The southeast has more gas than any other African country on earth,not even state but more than countries check NNPC data if you don't believe me.

This is why the country will never be divided because each and every region is important. To all those spreading hate , you only burden your spirits. Hate will begot hate. You will reincarnate as the igbio you hate and those Igbos who spread hate will reincarnate as the Hausa and Yoruba they hate and the cycle will continue.

This is the same fate that befell Israel and Palestine and unfortunately the Nigerians who are e true children on Twima and towing this unfortunate path

Good day
some of you are not smart giving out this kind of information to the public, that information should be a top secret for the igbos. That info is one of the reason FG will not allow you to go because the future is gas.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2021
eastOFwest:
So why all the effort and billions spent on military operations to keep barren land part of Nigeria?

Not to keep the SE but to enforce the constitution's criminalizing of secession which unfortunately was inserted by the one and only NNAMDI AZIKWE as opposed to suggestions by both Awolowo and Ahmadu Belle to leave secession as a legal option in the construction for any tribe that feels disgruntled in the future

But of course like Biafranistan, Azikwe was all emotions no sense, now the stupidity of his decision has now come to hunt you his descendants

Get your members in NASS to change the constitution. That is your only hope

I know you won't do the right thing and your stupidity of today will 50yrs down the line come back to haunt your children's children

That is the rate of people that can't think clearly devoid of emotions

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2021
limeta:
This pig again
money into more money thats the way forward
Now back to the fat pig
Your oil rich niger delta where you are a lord is a curse to the inhabitants
kwara with no oil is better than all niger delta states.

Money in to money is possible only when thre

there is a peace

Asari is right

Your land on its own is useless to the government, but it's people

So who will buy from you, and to you'll sell if you keep killing, sit at home etc?
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by SammyChi1988: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2021
I have just hate this country completely.. With this level of hatred tell me why Biafrans should remain in Nigeria.. Envy and jealousy is what is killing most Nigerians where Biafrans are. No unity at all so Nigeria must divide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / See Proof That Bukola Saraki Was Present At The APC Caucus Meeting. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.