Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen (30552 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by proeast(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Malawian:
Unknown gunmen should accost this fool and retrieve our resources that he is hoarding in his stomach.

The fat fool is so senseless that he doesn't know those in authority may decide to eliminate him now and drop a cardboard paper with the inscription unknown gunmen cheesy cheesy

They may decide to that in hopes of pitching minorities against Igbos which would be a win win for them by scattering southern unity.

I know he has no sense but people around him should advice him to stay away from Eastern Nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2021
OmoEpe:

Not to keep the SE but to enforce the constitution's criminalizing of secession which unfortunately was inserted by the one and only NNAMDI AZIKWE as opposed to suggestions by both Awolowo and Ahmadu Belle to leave secession as a legal option in the construction for any tribe that feels disgruntled in the future

But of course like Biafranistan, Azikwe was all emotions no sense, now the stupidity of his decision has now come to hunt you his descendants

Get your members in NASS to change the constitution. That is your only hope

I know you won't do the right thing and your stupidity of today will 50yrs down the line come back to haunt your children's children

That is the rate of people that can't think clearly devoid of emotions

I never see useless people like these people

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Igboid: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2021
proeast:

Every irrelevant fool in Nigeria now believe that insulting Igbos is the easiest way to gain attention. A mere tout whose only achievement was to organize juvenile delinquents to bomb pipelines and kidnapp oil workers for ransom thinks he has an opinion about Igbos.

This fat fool and his entire ethnicity can not stand Igbos in anything of worth but he hides somewhere to utter fabricated gibberish.

If this fat fool has an iota of sense, he would be channeling his energy in fighting for their rights. The oil is mainly in the Niger Delta yet there is no development of worth in the region except pollution, poverty and deprivation but they keep seeing Igbos as their problem and easy way to gain cheap attention.

Even the least Igbo man has more sense than this fat fool. He has gotten his 2 minutes attention and soon he would fade into obscurity again.

IPOB stupid Multiethnic BIAFRA is what have given irrelevant persons from insignificant minority groups to now be talking to Ndiigbo anyhow.
Never forget this.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Igboid: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2021
proeast:

The fat fool is so senseless that he doesn't know those in authority may decide to eliminate him now and drop a cardboard paper with the inscription unknown gunmen cheesy cheesy

They may decide to that in hopes of pitching minorities against Igbos which would be a win win for them by scattering southern unity.

I know he has no sense but people around him should advice him to stay away from Eastern Nigeria now.

Dokubo is not different from the average minority in SS.
His mindset mirrors theirs. We keep saying this time without number, but IPOB will not listen.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

But they have said they want to be left alone...so they can perish...in their barreness

..and you write epistle upon epistle every single day, on why they should remain with you, that is productive...

Check every indices used by the government for poverty alleviation per region, the SE is the list to be helped...

So what is the use of your productivity compared to them?

Mister stop embarrassing yourself, with pure envy and low self esteem.

You're real parasites, unity beggars

Those that can't do without South south and North Central a. K. a Middle belt

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Franking: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin yes oo all we have to do is to sit down and watch the action blw Nigerian troops VS Biafran 's rebel army.

Very interesting match grin

Mugu
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

I never see useless people like these people

Na Angel Gabriel do mistake give them only 10% of a normal human brain. That explains their sheer madness and lunacy
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Starz825:

Didn't you read the message he was trying to pass after saying they turn money into more money....
He said if they continue to kill one another... turning Money into more money will be difficult to achieve because buz won't move forward therefore making SE a desolate place completely....

He lacks comprehension abilities to understand the full text

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2021
proeast:

Every irrelevant fool in Nigeria now believe that insulting Igbos is the easiest way to gain attention. A mere tout whose only achievement was to organize juvenile delinquents to bomb pipelines and kidnapp oil workers for ransom thinks he has an opinion about Igbos.

This fat fool and his entire ethnicity can not stand Igbos in anything of worth but he hides somewhere to utter fabricated gibberish.

If this fat fool has an iota of sense, he would be channeling his energy in fighting for their rights. The oil is mainly in the Niger Delta yet there is no development of worth in the region except pollution, poverty and deprivation but they keep seeing Igbos as their problem and easy way to gain cheap attention.

Even the least Igbo man has more sense than this fat fool. He has gotten his 2 minutes attention and soon he would fade into obscurity again.

please Marry a white woman,and if the child is born, tell the child not to answer Igbo ancestry anymore

You are useless in anything.

Ijaw can stand against you, but you can't stand against Ijaw

You *are rejected in the nation, but they are accepted

They were made a president and vice president

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2021
proeast:

Well, I'm sorry for being aggressive on you now I understand where you're coming from. You're either new on nairaland or actually belong to the minority who doesn't exude Igbophobia like most Nigerians.

That said, the biggest challenge militating against the industrial development of Nigeria is basically irresponsible and ridiculously poor governance. A few years ago, one Igbo man established the biggest tomato plant in Nigeria called Erisco but soon he became frustrated when he couldn't get forex to import some machinery and other raw materials necessary for optimal production. He kept lamenting and calling on government to make policies that would help local production but he was ignored until he eventually closed his factory! The same government that won't assist industrialists to produce in Nigeria are busy sponsoring religious holiday pilgrimage jamboree in the hajj to Saudi Arabia annually, wasting forex on fruitless ventures!

Till tomorrow, the American and Chinese governments among others subsidize production in their countries even when all necessary amenities needed for production are already in place.

Igbos naturally prefer to produce and sell than to even buy and sell. However, no smart investor will build a factory and run at a loss when he could easily take the next available flight to China and strike a deal that will give him double profits with no stress. I'm not saying this because I'm Igbo, but 2 things you can't take away from Igbos are hardwork and creativity. In the East, we now even look down on white collar jobs like banking and civil servants, you know why? Many youths in the markets know they can make in a week what they make in a month! Many graduates are now returning to the markets or other vocations so white collar jobs have lost its attraction due to low wages, at least in the East.

I can take you on a tour of Aba and I promise you, you will weep at the opportunities wasting away due to irresponsible governance. The entire areas known as Kent in Aba, that includes Azikiwe road, Asa road and Shopping centre is where you will find hundreds of tailors producing all manner of clothing in commercial quantities. You will get shirts, trousers, boxers, suits, overalls, labcoats, bedspreads etc. They ship them from there to all parts of Nigeria and ECOWAS region! Go to Bakassi area in Ariaria, and you will see hundreds of small scale producers of shoes, bags, belts and all kinds of leather materials. From there they send the products to all parts of Nigeria and beyond! If only they're putting made in Nigeria label on them, you will be shocked to realize that most of the things we wear in Nigeria were actually produced in Aba!

It didn't start today, if we could produce all those semi advanced war equipment as far back as 1967 during the civil war, with next to nothing, is it now that we can't do more with little encouragement?

The reason why we keep agitating for Biafra despite all the challenges that will come with it is because it will enable us to carry our destiny in our hands.
Igbos naturally prefer to produce than to buy and sell?
Really?

Where is the evidence.?
That claim is just one that you like maybe because it makes you feel good.
The reality is production is a pyramid with high capital challenges beyond the scope of 99.999% of the World's population. That means there can only be a tiny number of producers and a larger number of traders. The biggest producers that are internationally competitive work with huge capital via companies not as SOLE TRADERS with an individualistic mindset.

Much of the governance problems you lament about can and should be fixed by the governors.
It is good you mention Abia where Orji Uzor Kalu plundered for years with his mother with nothing to show.
All that talk of producing semi advance weapons in 1967 is just self consolation nonsense.
Tailors add value to textiles . I am reluctant to call that "production". The real production is of the textiles and that is not happening in Aba . If it is it is not commercially significant

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Juoflife1:
This thread oozes so much hate.. Why?? A lot of people here are not different from our heartless politicians. How can a place develop with this kind of hatred amongst its people?
People from other countries are reading what y'all are writing. This is terrible and shouldn't even be on front page. I don't know what nairaland stands to gain bringing this kinds of stupid thread to frontpage.
For asari, a place is barren, but have you asked yourself why the govt does not want to let them go? They are not productive and they want to go, why hold them back? Why keep something that is not productive? People like asari, ffk and reno should not even be given audience. The 3 idiots are a disgrace to us.
Nigeria cannot be better like this oo. Change or break away. Infact, a break is best. Nigeria is not created by God. It was created by a British man.

Y'all should stop the hate abeg. Normal people around the world come to nairaland.

You can't plant cassava and harvest cocoa. Cownu sowed hatred for every other tribes so you his hailers can't reap love

Abeg shift

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2021
franchasng:
Southeast houses 85% of Nigerias natural gas reserve. If you doubt me, use Google or check NNPC data.

Natural gas alone has made so many countries rich.

Southeast have a lot of crude oil reserve that have not yet been explored by the Nigerian government in their desperate effort to spite Igbos, undermine Southeast State economic strength and to discourage Igbos from seeking for secession from Nigeria, unlike in Niger Delta regions that almost all of its crude oil sites have been explored.

Mind you, after the civil war, Hausa-Fulanis controlled Nigerian government made sure they took away most known crude oil producing communities in Southeast and gave to Southsouth states just to ensure they destroy Southeast economic strength yet Igbos remain the most successful tribe by population in Nigeria.

Many Yorubas and Hausas that look down on Southeast dont travel, most haven't left their home state or traveled beyond Lagos, so they believe the world starts and end in Lagos or Abuja, but when any eventually visits Southeast, they are usually left in shock, I have a lot of them like that.

Because you see a lot of Igbos living in Lagos, Abuja, etc doesn't mean all Igbos run away from Southeast, what a fools talk.

Total number of Igbos living in Lagos are not even up to 0.2% of Igbos living in Aba or Onitsha cities alone. Igbos are densely populated, after Hausa it is Igbos in population, forget any fake Nigerian census or statistics which is always prepared to undermine Igbos and their strength. Forget INEC register because most Igbos dont even register talk more of voting because they have lost interest in Nigeria due to Nigerian government failures and corruption which pains most Igbo youths.

Igbos dont only live in Southwest and North like some ignorant Yoruba youths believe, go to China they are there in millions, South Korea, India, Brazil, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Poland, Spain, France, Vietnam, Tanzania, just name any country, Igbos have the largest Nigerian population there.

The only countries Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are much in number than Igbos are UK, Saudi Arabia, and all the Muslim countries.

No other place, and then Bini people mostly in Italy and some other European countries, the rest are filled with Igbos.

So I laugh at ignorant Nigerians who joke with Igbos, no wonder Nigerian government and the whole North trembles whenever Igbos cough, because they know what Igbos can do and have done in the past, Igbo bu eze, Igbo ndi oma cheesy

Season 1,episode 1

Remain episode 2

This novel will be interesting, anything based on opinion rather than fact

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Moorish:
Biafra and oduduwa are spiritual

Nigeria is holding back the indigenous arts, architecture and technologies God put in our unique DNAs

I am an oduduwan, descendant of the mighty moors who conquered the Iberian peninsula for close to a thousand years

I have a role to play in freeing the yoruba race

You have your role too

Nigeria was destined to fail we can never love each other equally

I do love the yoruba and Igbo tribes, my favorite of the black races

I want them free

Peace

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by proeast(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Igboid:

Dokubo is not different from the average minority in SS.
His mindset mirrors theirs. We keep saying this time without number, but IPOB will not listen.

Any group or movement hoping to share a country with the present day Rivers, Bayelsa and Riveran Delta State will suffer for 600 years. That zone would be worse than South Sudan because nothing will stop them from annihilating themselves.

We Igbos must avoid them at all costs!!
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2021
OmoEpe:

Na Angel Gabriel do mistake give them only 10% of a normal human brain. That explains their sheer madness and lunacy

Any tribe is developing, and has good past and present.... But these people are the saddest and backward

No wonder, they are from Jews ,so trial upon trial

Now that jews are secular and Christians, I think these people retain the bad blood

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by OmoEpe(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
Corporate2020:
Any Southerner that speaks against the political interest of another Southerner be it Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Kalabari, Efik, Ibiobio, e.t.c., in favour of the Almajari from the desert, such a Southerner is a traitor and traitors die miserable and painful deaths.

Violence and death threat is the only language IPOB miscreants understands

Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Abaman001(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
onumadu:
The man lied of course, but assuming he said the truth, it is a badge of honor to say that Igbo turn money into more money.
That is exactly what the Jews do, and they rule the world for it. They own countries and tell them how to mine their minerals.
Turning money into more money is the only thing a nation needs to thrive and become great.
Without knowing how to make more money, a country remains a third world backward country regardless of whatever natural resource it has.
Some call it the resource curse.
Next!

What he is saying in a clear understanding is that, the formula you have chosen to go about ur agitation is completely wrong knowing too well that you can only thrive in ur business career "ONLY" in a peaceful atmosphere, therefore going about destroying ur region can only bring in more hunger, barrenness and poverty to the same people you want to protect, since you know that ur ability and strength stands more in turning money into more more monies (business) you need a peaceful environment than anyone else does, ur line of actions has no effect on Buhari as a person and little or no effect on Nigeria economy since Nigeria depends more on oil/gas economy than trade.... advice no be curse...
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by franchasng: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

It is one thing to have natural gas, but it is another thing to use that natrual gas......to benefit the world.

So you got natural gas? Good. What do you do when the price of the gas falls below the sustenance level for your area.?

Natural resources are all nice, but developed countries grow on using natural resources to make products for the world.

So stop boasting. Same goes for your Yourba and HAUSA friends. Boast of your manufacturing capacity, and your capacity to export manufactured goods.
I am responding to the fat pig that called Southeast a barren land in natural resources.

Of course you need to visit Nnewi and see raw local content manufacturing firms springing up and developing technical solutions to societal problems. Go to Aba, Awka, and many towns in Igbo land.

Igbos are know for being industrious I know you are aware of that already which the fat pig also acknowledged in his rant.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by proeast(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

please Marry a white woman,and if the child is born, tell the child not to answer Igbo ancestry anymore

You are useless in anything.

His ethnicity can Stand and you can't stand them because you don't achieve what they did'nt achieve

You rejected in the nation, but they are accepted

It is obvious you missed your medications this morning because no normal person will type such incoherent nonsense you wrote.

Nairaland should put in place some form of tests to help sieve out normal people from Yabaleft mentally sick patients cry cry
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by franchasng: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Season 1,episode 1

Remain episode 2

This novel will be interesting, anything based on opinion rather than fact
You all know the truth and that's why you all spend your whole time hating and analyzing Igbos.

All the 4 most populous Nigerian cities or states, Igbos are the second most populated in that state after the indigenous tribe of that state, it's a fact.

In Lagos, after Yorubas, Igbos are the second most populated tribe in Lagos.

In Kano, after Hausa-Fulanis, Igbos are the second most populous there.

In Oyo, after Yorubas, its Igbos.

In Portharcourt, after Ijaws, its Igbos.

In Kaduna, the same.

But Yorubas are mostly in their home state and Lagos, what does that tell you about the population of Igbos even without relying on fake Nigerian census and statistics

Use your head
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
franchasng:

But Yorubas are mostly in their home state and Lagos,
What is the source or basis of this claim?
This is simply what YOU want to believe

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Abaman001(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
Asari Dokubo cannot bear it again and has exploded! We know that he set up Biafra Customary Government (BCG) to continue the enslavement of Igbos by his Ijaw tribe, he never believes in Biafra but is only salivating at the prospect of selling Igbo to slavebuyers like he said Ijaws used to do.

What he is saying in a clear understanding is that, the formula you have chosen to go about ur agitation is completely wrong knowing too well that you can only thrive in ur business career "ONLY" in a peaceful atmosphere, therefore going about destroying ur region can only bring in more hunger, barrenness and poverty to the same people you want to protect, since you know that ur ability and strength stands more in turning money into more more monies (business) you need a peaceful environment than anyone else does, ur line of actions has no effect on Buhari as a person and little or no effect on Nigeria economy since Nigeria depends more on oil/gas economy than trade.... advice no be curse...
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by emilo2bad: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You don't say!? shocked

'Greedy nature of Igbos' as against say your own ethnic group that are altruistic and selfless abi? Pray, what's that your ethnic group again....just so we 'greedy Igbos' can learn a thing or two from una!? smiley

Also, for those who aren't aware of just how Igbos have a 'greedy nature' in comparsion to other Nigerians, could you explain for them....i mean, expantiate on your point?
Which tribe first overthrow a democratic government killing prominent leaders of other tribe leaving their own. That is selfishness and greedy.......... Point 1 so much more that is why other tribe in SS like ijaw itsekeri edo urogbo efik ibibio don't want this your online biarfra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by franchasng: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
What is the source or basis of this claim?
This is simply what YOU want to believe
Even your fellow Yorubas on this forum and on many online platforms use it to brag, that Yoruba land is Canaan land flowing with milk and honey and that that's why Omoluabis dont like to travel, that Southeast is a barren land and that that's why Igbos are everywhere in Yoruba land and North and every country, your brothers do say that and they are right because in Nigeria, if you go to any state or city that's not Yoruba state, you can hardly find a Yoruba person living permanently there except in Abuja, few in Kano, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Warri. You know the truth.

The only place Yorubas troop to in large numbers is UK which is like their second heaven.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by 0m0nnakoda: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
franchasng:
Even your fellow Yorubas use it brag on all.online platforms that Yoruba land is Canaan land flowing with milk and honey and that that's why Omoluabis dont like to travel, that Southeast is a barren land and that that's why Igbos are everywhere in Yoruba land and North and every country, your brothers do say that and they are right because in Nigeria, if you go to any state or city that's not Yoruba state, you can hardly find a Yoruba person living permanently there except in Abuja, few in Kano, Kaduna, Portharcourt, Warri. You know the truth.

The only place Yorubas troop to in large numbers is UK which is like their second heaven.

What is the source and basis of your claim?

That you believe something does not make it reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Abaman001(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
limeta:
This pig again
money into more money thats the way forward
Now back to the fat pig
Your oil rich niger delta where you are a lord is a curse to the inhabitants
kwara with no oil is better than all niger delta states.

You lied again, kwara can not be better than all Niger Delta states, in fact it's the opposite, no part of Niger Delta kwara is better than, don't let hate and jealous destroy ur sense of reasoning..... meanwhile, back to the main topic.....What he is saying in a clear understanding is that, the formula you have chosen to go about ur agitation is completely wrong knowing too well that you can only thrive in ur business career "ONLY" in a peaceful atmosphere, therefore going about destroying ur region can only bring in more hunger, barrenness and poverty to the same people you want to protect, since you know that ur ability and strength stands more in turning money into more more monies (business) you need a peaceful environment than anyone else does, ur line of actions has no effect on Buhari as a person and little or no effect on Nigeria economy since Nigeria depends more on oil/gas economy than trade.... advice no be curse...

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Moorish: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
X
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Moorish: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
OmoEpe

I guess you are from epe.

There is a unique civilization God put into the epe man and woman

Nigeria is holding it back

I admonish you to seek freedom and not shackles
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by tola1006: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Redcrafton:

If Nigeria has chosen a good road wouldn't they have arrived at the right place by now...almost 100 years after amalgamation.

You guys love preaching to others as if you are better.

Which obstinacy of the igbos..?

Where have you slow hypocrite written about the obstinacy of the Fulani killers that have sent some of you to IDP camp in Benin republic?

Tola, if not for Lagos being the former capital with massive investments, which state in the SW can compare with the states in SE, even after 3 years of civil war.

Why not take this your preaching to the FG?

So in your supposed rightfully thinking head you think what is happening in SE is the right thing..... violence only begets more violence and it's the masses that will suffer.

Anyone who wouldn't give room for contrary opinion is obstinate which you depict precisely.....I have chatted with a lot of people from the east accross board and I can tell you as an impartial observer that this militant approach is not the right thing to do.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Abdul05: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Franking:

Mugu
just like ur father grin
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by tctrills: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
criuze:

Since truth is relative

I think you find your own truth

Don't you doubt the possibility of truth from a Glutton, whose the truth may change when his supplies cut

Truth is absolute not relative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign / Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information / Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.