Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What It Takes To Be A Gigolo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Takes To Be A Gigolo (1408 Views)

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Takes To Be A Gigolo by Sharatan(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2021
I would appreciate if this made front page. . I was initially confused about which section to put up this issue but I chose to bring it here in the romance section although it should probably be in the business section cause it is purely about making money. I am a young man of 28 years, 5'8, handsome, athletic, dark skinned and well endowed (if you know what I mean)

After graduating from the university three years ago I have tirelessly tried in vain to get myself into a well-paying industry or company to make my dreams of living the good life come to life, but all I have been successful with is living from hand to mouth which is not what I planned for myself growing up.

Nevertheless I have been blessed with a throbbing 6" rod and the stamina to go with it. I have dated a few ladies who come and go out of my life with impunity because I have got nothing better to offer them apart from a good coochie pounding. It gets me depressed most times because of how much work I put into struggling to make ends meet but ending up with peanuts.

I got a self illumination about becoming a gigolo not long ago. I have the balls and skills for it, but I was wondering if there are other skills maybe associated with attitude or charisma that goes with the jobĀ  that would go a long way in helping me achieve my dream of becoming a successful well paid gigolo. Where do I start from? Do I need to go around randomly meeting seemingly sexually starved women? How do I go about it?

Please I need positive responses only. I need help here not bad vibes.

Re: What It Takes To Be A Gigolo by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2021
See a MuMu, no go find work, e be like say you never know what other names women bears.

And you said you be how old again........
Re: What It Takes To Be A Gigolo by Shetemi12(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Nawa oh. People just dey do things. Well, you are free to be whatever you want to be but from my end, i have no advice now. Come back later
Re: What It Takes To Be A Gigolo by Ehmmah588(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Baba God I take God beg you make dem sound the trumpet we don tire grin
Re: What It Takes To Be A Gigolo by Lilsameey: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nawa oooo
Re: What It Takes To Be A Gigolo by SmartPolician: 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ehmmah588:
Baba God I take God beg you make dem sound the trumpet we don tire grin

Now, you are beginning to sound like my mother. grin

When she hears a piece of shocking news, she would ask, "Jesus, when are you coming back?" grin

Your comment made me laugh so hard. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Old BILLIONAIRE Friend / Bit Coin Lord Gaius Chuibueze Offers To Buy Naira Land / How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.