Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose (3326 Views)

Breaking News : Tiwa Savage Blackmailer Arrested FULL DETAILS / What It Takes To Be A Gigolo / I'm Available For A Gigolo Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
There's this guy here that is from auchi and 36years old. He will tell you he graduated from uniben but currently jobless. Though he claimed to graduated with 2nd class upper but na lie.

He sabi write grammar but all na wash. Physically he's so ugly and wretched. He always try to make friends with ladies especially married women that are rich.
Next thing he will try to get some vital information from you and beg you to leave your husband and marry him. If you say no, he will threaten to reveal the vital information you gave him.

At first you will feel so pity for him and be dashing him money but you are feeding a monster that will try to tarnish your name.

Another thing is he claimed to come from a reputable family from Auchi but his father and other two brothers that are responsible already disowned him since and nobody from his family want to associate with him again except his mother that don't know what to do about his situation

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Chris2863(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
So, what do we do with this or what can we do for you? shocked sad

4 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Bwilliam(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
Be specific - what do you mean by vital information.

Shey you have sex chatted him and sent him your nudes.

8 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chris2863:
So, what do we do with this or what can we do for you? shocked sad
The message is for ladies especially married women and not you
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bwilliam:
Be specific - what do you mean by vital information.

Shey you have sex chatted him and sent him your nudes.
You get the point

4 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by veektor01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onceavictim:

You get the point
And you showed your face in the picture(s) you sent to him??
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by RisenJoe(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
veektor01:

And you showed your face in the picture(s) you sent to him??

Or better still let her send the picture here so we can probe and investigate it to be sure her face didn't show well well, or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nemesis0147(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onceavictim:

You get the point
serves you right.
Why will you send your nude pictures to a man or sexchat with other men when you are married ?

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by dollytino4real(f): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Are u is P.A or victim??
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by CeeJeckydivah: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
Onceavictim:
There's this guy here that is from auchi and 36years old. He will tell you he graduated from uniben but currently jobless. Though he claimed to graduated with 2nd class upper but na lie.

He sabi write grammar but all na wash. Physically he's so ugly and wretched. He always try to make friends with ladies especially married women that are rich.
Next thing he will try to get some vital information from you and beg you to leave your husband and marry him. If you say no, he will threaten to reveal the vital information you gave him.

At first you will feel so pity for him and be dashing him money but you are feeding a monster that will try to tarnish your name.

Another thing is he claimed to come from a reputable family from Auchi but his father and other two brothers that are responsible already disowned him since and nobody from his family want to associate with him again except his mother that don't know what to do about his situation

Anybody male or female wey dey speak big big english na big scam. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 6:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
serves you right.
Why will you send your nude pictures to a man or sexchat with other men when you are married ?
We are human and we are all bound to make mistakes. I already learnt my lessons and don't want another woman to be his victim.

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by moniupdate: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2022
you dey find sugar boy. gigolo indeed
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
moniupdate:
you dey find sugar boy. gigolo indeed
God forbid I go back to my vomit
I am now a changed person and have given my life to christ
I am just trying to let married women here to know so they won't fall a victim because I saw him sending his phone number to rozzross to message him

Let who has ears, let her hear
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Sammy101111(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
Okay
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Starz825(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Onceavictim:

We are human and we are all bound to make mistakes. I already learnt my lessons and don't want another woman to be his victim.

This only confirms all we have been saying here...
A married woman for crying out loud...
And Your hubby will be somewhere hustling his ass up just so you and his pretty kids can feed....

Anyway, as we dey always talk am..a lot of married people are bored...but then...there should be a limit to some certain things...

Pls don't try it again
You could lose your marriage and you will regret you ever sent your nudes out to a stranger...

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Starz825(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Onceavictim:

God forbid I go back to my vomit
I am now a changed person and have given my life to christ
I am just trying to let married women here to know so they won't fall a victim because I saw him sending his phone number to rozzross to message him

Let who has ears, let her hear
Rozzross no get shishi to give am...
Na iyaebe...she no dey give shi shi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by 24countries: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wahala.
If you have his details, pm me
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Starz825:

This only confirms all we have been saying here...
A married woman for crying out loud...
And Your hubby will be somewhere hustling his ass up just so you and his pretty kids can feed....

Anyway, as we dey always talk am..a lot of married people are bored...but then...there should be a limit to some certain things...

Pls don't try it again
You could lose your marriage and you will regret you ever sent your nudes out to a stranger...
I was so lonely and bored so I always come here to read funny comments and be fine. That was when I met the minster. I fed him, gave him pocket money most times and he told me to swear an oath with him that we will forever be together. Very lazy and jobless o. He want to me to leave my husband taking good care of me and become his slave. He blackmailed for long time till I told him to do his worst. Of Course he did it. Sent everything to my husband
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Starz825:

Rozzross no get shishi to give am...
Na iyaebe...she no dey give shi shi cheesy
Another senseless and lonely woman may see the number and chat him up. That's why I created this thread

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Starz825(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Onceavictim:

I was so lonely and bored so I always come here to read funny comments and be fine. That was when I met the minster. I fed him, gave him pocket money most times and he told me to swear an oath with him that we will forever be together. Very lazy and jobless o. He want to me to leave my husband taking good care of me and become his slave. He blackmailed for long time till I told him to do his worst. Of Course he did it. Sent everything to my husband

Jesus'....he did?
How did your husband react to this ??
Pls tell me
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by lanre9ja(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Walaha
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Ballzproblemm: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
is it Kilishihunter or andrewbaba44 ?I suspect both of them
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Fmghewzy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Why don't you post his moniker if you are sure of what you are saying.

And I don't think he is going to use the same format he used on you lol.

Sorry for your loss.

But try and post his moniker ,so others would be careful and in case there is someone about to take his bait, she backs off now
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
serves you right.
Yes I know I deserve it but I don't want other women to be as stupid as me
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Nonexisting1: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
This olosho here no get shame. I wish I have your husband's contact, I will tell him straight up to send you packing. Brainless and cheap olosho. I'm sure another useless boy will fucck you soon, you're only pained because the previous nigga was foolish enough to show he wasn't really into you. Had it been he kept on pretending, you won't be here lamenting.

4 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
This olosho here no get shame. I wish I have your husband's contact, I will tell him straight up to send you packing. Brainless and cheap olosho. I'm sure another useless boy will fucck you soon, you're only pained because the previous nigga was foolish enough to show he wasn't really into you. Had it been he kept on pretending, you won't be here lamenting.
Ogun kill you and your generation. Did I mention you in any of my comment
You came here to attack me with this moniker. I am still better than that your mother supporting your excesses. Olorun ma ba ti e je ni
Oloshi Oloriburuku
It pain you I am still riding my husband dick
He knew he caused it and he forgave me
Go and hug transformer the son of olosho mother

2 Likes

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You that nearly wanted to commit suicide because I told you to Bleep off. I stopped giving you money and told you I want to face my home and accept christ. I was the one that dumped you bastard. You can't even boast of a thousand naira in your account. I would have let lekki yahoo boys use you for ritual that night you were stranded and crying for me on phone that I should help you. I still sent you money to lodge in hotel and what did you use to pay me back? You told my husband so many lies that you slept with me grin something you never did. What saved me was that my husband knew I can't do it because I will die in the process according to his village traditional right. You don't fvck another man if you marry from my husband's family. I swear you will never find helper again in your life for trying to destroy my home
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Onceavictim: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
You can see a curse is following you when you graduated with 2nd class upper in Accounting since 2018 and still doing menial job of 40k, 25k grin. You will never excel above this because you are an Ingrate

Despite we are thesame age mate, it will take you several years to achieve what I have achieved in life unless you become serious with your life and stopped been an Ingrate to your helpers. Your rich uncle that tried helping you, you later insulted him and he chased you out of his hotel where you were formerly working as accountant. Remember you told me all your life history

I knew you for just 2months and 3weeks but I have done for you what someone you've known for years never did for you because of my generosity. But you planned to turn me to your slave just because you see that I am hardworking and making my own money. You have never lasted in a job for 2 months. Dem dey always pursue you because of the curse following you and you are too pompous and arrogant claiming Alpha male without shish in your pocket. Na your mama still dey feed you even till now. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Foodqueen(f): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:
You can see a curse is following you when you graduated with 2nd class upper in Accounting since 2018 and still doing menial job of 40k, 25k grin. You will never excel above this because you are an Ingrate

Despite we are thesame age mate, it will take you several years to achieve what I have achieved in life unless you become serious with your life and stopped been an Ingrate to your helpers. Your rich uncle that tried helping you, you later insulted him and he chased you out of his hotel where you were formerly working as accountant. Remember you told me all your life history

I knew you for just 2months and 3weeks but I have done for you what someone you've known for years never did for you because of my generosity. But you planned to turn me to your slave just because you see that I am hardworking and making my own money. You have never lasted in a job for 2 months. Dem dey always pursue you because of the curse following you and you are too pompous and arrogant claiming Alpha male without shish in your pocket. Na your mama still dey feed you even till now. Tufiakwa
Waoh!

Things de happen for this nairaland. shocked

Give out his other moniker.

Mennnnnn shocked

Am curious, how did he get your husband's contact.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Riverrun: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Onceavictim:

I think you should just ignore him and move on.
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by Laturuturu: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2022
Wow I got 10000000$ alert after reading this
Re: A Gigolo And Blackmailer Is On Loose by naniawini(f): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
cheesy grin
Laturuturu:
Wow I got 10000000$ alert after reading this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Rejected Me Because Of My Religion. What Now? / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her / S*x Tips 4 Boys: Down South (18sl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.