Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men (8032 Views)

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / Do Good Looking Nigerian Men In Yankee Intimidate Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Believe it or not, but this is a fact since I have been observing both single and married Nigerian men and women.
I have seen that there are more good looking Nigerian women than men.

So, the ugly Nigerian blokes have to make sure they make money to bribe or buy the attention of the pretty and sexy Nigerian babes and women.

You see many short and ugly Nigerian men with tall beautiful Nigerian babes and they really look odd.

My cousin's wife prefer me to walk with her on the street, but I had to stop when I was mistaken for her husband.

I see many pretty Nigerian babes who either walk ahead or behind their ugly Nigerian boyfriends or husbands and the pathetic guys bending backwards to be seen and noticed as the "owners" of their beautiful women.

To get  pretty and sexy Nigerian babe, you must be well connected, have regular cash flow or handsome.
But if you are poor and ugly, only God can help you.

I have heard and seen how ugly Nigerian men beg and plead for pretty Nigerian babes to agree to date them to boost their self-esteem.

The population of ugly Nigerian men keeps increasing with the downturn in the economy or are parents now breeding more ugly male children  than females?

To get the pretty babes, the ugly Nigerian guys use many sharp practices.
The poor ones use either cultism or sheer INTIMIDATION or what the Yorubas call "IGBOJU" to frighten the babes into a relationship.
They simply bully them and even violation them into relationship.

Other poor ones claim to be hip-hop artistes and use dark glasses to improve their looks and only remove them when they are about to go to bed.

Others plait their hair and wear low rise jeans and canvas shoes to look hip.

Others claim to be footballers and lie to the pretty babes that they will soon get million dollar soccer contracts in Europe or Asia.
After-all if Yobo can hook and marry the beauty pageant queen Adaeze, they too can make it and get their own WAGs.

And they frown whenever a handsome dude comes near their pretty babes.

The rich ugly guys just use their cash power and connections.
They simply advertise for female secretaries and thousands of unemployed female secondary school leavers and graduates apply for the elusive jobs and as they interview them, they can bamboozle and hoodwink the poor pretty girls into submission.
They just flash the cash and she is hooked with the juicy bait of the good life.

That is why you see handsome and successful Nigerian guys being harassed by many pretty and sexy Nigerian babes, because there are only few good looking Nigerian men in town.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
Correction. Homebased Nigerians are naturally ugly. its a known fact (no ofeince) lipsrsealed
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Freiburger(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Correction. Homebased Nigerians are naturally ugly. its a known fact (no ofeince) lipsrsealed
i dont get you.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
Freiburger:

i dont get you.

go to Nigeria or Watch Nigerian movies. have you seen the faces of those arriving from Nigeria at he Airport arrival in London? undecided
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr. Cork,

I beg to disagree.

There are more very good looking Nigerian men in Nigeria than the ones abroad.

I took part in the Mr. Right On magazine of America in the early 1980s when I was a model managed by Dame Taiwo Ajai-Lycett.

The following are home bred good looking Nigerian guys.

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
These are hot made in Nigeria guys.

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by saintstv: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Females are Naturally more good looking than males, that's a fact. not only in Nigeria- all around the globe.
But it is not just black and white as you make it sound. I have also seen some reverse combination of good looking men who got married to ugly women. cool
I believe is all for the good of the offspring.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by MrCork17: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
Bro. I see 2  guys kissin.  are this  your ideas of good lookin men in NIgeria? undecided
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. I see 2  guys kissin.  are this  your ideas of good lookin men in NIgeria? undecided

Yobo is home bred even though soccer took him overseas.

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
Bro. I see 2  guys kissin.  are this  your ideas of good lookin men in NIgeria?  undecided

[size=34pt]Falls off my HSE RANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by saintstv: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
[center]Mr. Cork,

I beg to disagree.

There are more very good looking Nigerian men in Nigeria than the ones abroad.

I took part in the Mr. Right On magazine of America in the early 1980s when I was a model managed by Dame Taiwo Ajai-Lycett.

The following are home bred good looking Nigerian guys.[/center]

@orinkila- i concur with Mr.Cork's sentiment. The climatic condition coupled with the frustrations that sprouts from the  poor standard of living when added with the every day hustle, emits a lot of negative energies that often makes their mark on the faces of the average Nigerian guy. Most Nigerians become better looking when they travel abroad. besides the dudes in the pics you posted aren't conventionally good looking.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by tellwisdom: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
Op, whats your point now?? men ugly, women fine. In one word, wetin be d message? undecided
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by tellwisdom: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2011
saintstv, Sincerely speaking my brother
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
So, if I relocate to the US or UK, Oris bobo will look better and hotter? grin
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by ShyOne(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
hmmmmm

Ok,
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Goldieluks: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
Nigeria based men are more uglier looking than the abroad based ones. FACT!
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by BABE3: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
Mr, Cork:

go to Nigeria or Watch Nigerian movies. have you seen the faces of those arriving from Nigeria at he Airport arrival  in London?   undecided
Mr, Cork:

Lmao-- Lawd a' Mercy.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by SAFO(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
What type of funny bunny shiat is this. Oriki you queerr now?

Wetin concern u with ugly/handsome men? undecided
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Freiburger(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

Nigeria based men are more uglier looking than the abroad based ones. FACT!
Not true.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by LongOne1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
Believe it or not, weather affects looks.

That Naija sun sha . . .

Orikinla:

So, if I relocate to the US or UK, Oris bobo will look better and hotter? grin

You will look fresher, with a clearer complexion.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Goldieluks: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Freiburger:

Not true.

You know am dead right!
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by UyiIredia(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
Orikinla:

These are hot made in Nigeria guys.

If this is your definition of hot I'd rather be cold.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Lax75(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

You know am dead right!

Interesting "sub-topic." I suggest Oriki open up a new thread on this and create a poll. What say you?
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by MrsChima1(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
OP

Don't let Lefufuffulfufufuffufu hear you say Na' babes are good looking. He will open two threads of constipated European chicks.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
Believe it or not, but this is a fact since I have been observing both single and married Nigerian men and women.
I have seen that there are more good looking Nigerian women than men.

So, the ugly Nigerian blokes have to make sure they make money to bribe or buy the attention of the pretty and sexy Nigerian babes and women.

You see many short and ugly Nigerian men with tall beautiful Nigerian babes and they really look odd.

My cousin's wife prefer me to walk with her on the street, but I had to stop when I was mistaken for her husband.

I see many pretty Nigerian babes who either walk ahead or behind their ugly Nigerian boyfriends or husbands and the pathetic guys bending backwards to be seen and noticed as the "owners" of their beautiful women.

To get pretty and sexy Nigerian babe, you must be well connected, have regular cash flow or handsome.
But if you are poor and ugly, only God can help you.

I have heard and seen how ugly Nigerian men beg and plead for pretty Nigerian babes to agree to date them to boost their self-esteem.

The population of ugly Nigerian men keeps increasing with the downturn in the economy or are parents now breeding more ugly male children than females?

To get the pretty babes, the ugly Nigerian guys use many sharp practices.
The poor ones use either cultism or sheer INTIMIDATION or what the Yorubas call "IGBOJU" to frighten the babes into a relationship.
They simply bully them and even violation them into relationship.

Other poor ones claim to be hip-hop artistes and use dark glasses to improve their looks and only remove them when they are about to go to bed.

Others plait their hair and wear low rise jeans and canvas shoes to look hip.

Others claim to be footballers and lie to the pretty babes that they will soon get million dollar soccer contracts in Europe or Asia.
After-all if Yobo can hook and marry the beauty pageant queen Adaeze, they too can make it and get their own WAGs.

And they frown whenever a handsome dude comes near their pretty babes.

The rich ugly guys just use their cash power and connections.
They simply advertise for female secretaries and thousands of unemployed female secondary school leavers and graduates apply for the elusive jobs and as they interview them, they can bamboozle and hoodwink the poor pretty girls into submission.
They just flash the cash and she is hooked with the juicy bait of the good life.

[size=14pt]That is why you see handsome and successful Nigerian guys being harassed by many pretty and sexy Nigerian babes, because there are only few good looking Nigerian men in town.[/size]
Finally someone understands what i go thru almost everyday! embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by OneNaira6: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2011
@ OP
Speak for ur self.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Tosinville(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2011
Its true, many Nigerian men are not that attractive.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by itiswell1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
Op, please post your pics.
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Zucker(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
Lol. As the saying goes: "Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder." Same goes for handsomeness, obviously. Anyway, I'm a GH guy who gets mistaken for a Nigerian by most. I wonder whether that places me firmly in the corner of "ugly." Lol! Please, don't ask me to post my picture. grin
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by coogar: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mr, Cork:

go to Nigeria or Watch Nigerian movies. have you seen the faces of those arriving from Nigeria at he Airport arrival in London? undecided

Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
This is dumb. Nigerians aren't more or less ugly than other folk. We just don't cast well, In the past beauty in naija was all about the face. now we realize body counts as well, but nollywood hasn't caught up. it's the same thing with mainstreet American media. they typically cast beautiful white women, but ugly fat and obnoxious black women. given that you would assume all blacks in aMerica are ugly, but thank God for hip hop tv, on the other hand you see ugly fat women all about town, but hardly ever on tv ,
Re: There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men by sexylogan(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
@ Poster; Guy, i totally agree wit u. Lwkmd
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.