Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor (34085 Views)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Kajaard: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't mind her, she seem like an unstable person to me, maybe she's facing alot in this life

She is not normal. She really needs medical help and fast. She is displaying symptoms of someone with a histrionic personality disorder.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by raindrop99: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2021
So 1 year old baby can talk
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Kajaard:

She is not normal. She really needs medical help and fast. She is displaying symptoms of someone with a histrionic personality disorder.
Obviously
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Nyamve1: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I say what is on my mind now, let's just leave it at "every man is a r*pist".

Well am strickly against rape and any activities involving that. But I also want u to know that interest does not forget, I know that nairaland can be anonymous, but since this is ur character, u might forget and post the same thing on other social media platforms, and of course u should know that the consequence is beyond u when need arise. Enjoy yourself
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/20-year-old-man-in-police-net-for-allegedly-sexually-assaulting-minor/amp/

Stupid boy!!

Why is his face hidden?

If I curse him now, they will say apostle is overreacting.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Bbqekpa: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If I say what is on my mind now, let's just leave it at "every man is a r*pist".

Everyman is not like your father na
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
[s]you know say my matter with you never finish until I ensure say we don meet face to face make I teach you lesson.
you're the one using that huntsmann moniker in an illicit asahwo thread to be spamming my mentions up and down and associate me with a troll that I don't even know from Adams.
don't worry I'll teach you a lesson.[/s]
You think I'm as Jobless as you are that uses thousands of accounts to troll people and even clone people's accounts? get a life and I'm not huntsman or whatever, btw I like the way the huntsman guy is dealing with jobless trolls like you on sexuality section, you need to get a life and a job,

Stop being a nuisance and get a life and stop mentioning me, if you don't stop I know people that will deal with you on this forum.
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by daniella45(f): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

including your father
your grand father
and your great father
are all rapists

dont easily forget that angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Nigra(f): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
He is a piece of garbage and should be treated as such..kill him and throw him to the fishes..If I had the power,the set of creatures that are below animals will be tortured and killed slowly ..#spits#
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Habib101: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Samiah33:

Seven (7)
This is scary,a young kid raping and of all ages a 7 old pikin what's wrong with this boy angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by 999monikers(f): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2021
daniella45:

including your father
your grand father
and your great father
are all rapists

dont easily forget that angry angry angry angry angry
you're a male with a female moniker
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by daniella45(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
999monikers:
you're a male with a female moniker

transgendered
i am not a male bitch........

shocked shocked shocked
oniranu
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by Smartb0y: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
This one na yahoo yahoo na.nothing wey those guys no fit do,i fear them pass anything tueh!!!
Re: 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor by 540adediji: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide / Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Ritualists Behead Woman In Imo, Take Away Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.