Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mistaken Of Identification - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistaken Of Identification (53827 Views)

DNA Evidence On Mistaken Of Identification / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by somehow: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
@OP

Find a way to contact Abike Dabiri on Facebook or Instagram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by JBoss25(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

For confidential purpose my e-mail is housepower092@mail.com.

Sincerely

Power House
OMG!!
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Eriokanmi: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bro, sorry for your ordeal. Pray hard if truly you're innocent of the offence and the story is real. Leon Brown and brother, Maccollum prayed hard and God answered their prayers at a time they were about being put to death after spending over 30 years behind bars and on a death row in a NC prison for an offence they knew nothing about. The stupid racist white judge who handed them the jail term blocked their release several times , even behind and attacked the independent companies who showed interests in their case and were ready to fund the case by appealing. Eventually, God saw them through and were set free. Maccollum had apparently become a prayer warrior while in prison, almost even losing faith in secular world but had his strong faith in God. He couldn't believe his eyes when DNA evidence proved them innocent. They were awarded millions of dollars in damages. Have faith in God. I don't know anybody, neither do I have any power but I know someone who never fails...Almighty God is His name and only those who believe in Him, He saves and those who ignorantly say He doesn't exist keep living in denial. All the best bro. Your case is not ordinary but if you believe in God, you're a few steps to your victory.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
somehow:
@OP

Find a way to contact Abike Dabiri on Facebook or Instagram
l read about the guy on linda ikeji's blog, some of the guy's friend (who worked with him in the US ) claim that the guy was also into drugs and scams in Houston, I don't know what to believe again but if all what his friends in the US are saying on linda ikejis blog are confirmed to be true , then the guy is in for a long ride in the cooler of the US JUSTICE SYSTEM shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by RZArecta(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
martooski:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/nigerian-man-bags-3-life-sentences-plus-76-years-in-jail-for-raping-and-sodomizing-girl-13-in-the-us-2.html

My question is how can we help
Powerhouse5050 has questions to answer concerning this quote from the article

"...According to Fox5Atlanta, the defense asked the court for mercy and to allow Adedoja to return to his native Nigeria but the judge denied this request..."

Even if we agree there was racism involved in some way, DNA can't lie. Were his bodily fluids found on/in the victim after the crime ? Did the victim positively identify him ? We're his footprints found at the crime scene during investigation ? We're dirt particles from the crime scene found on any of his shoes or even in his car at home ? We might want to have empathy with our Nigerian brother but a lot of things go into these investigations for racism or other sloppiness to hide. I believe if he had a good case, his lawyers would have helped him beat this conviction before it happened and he would have sued the county police department for enough money to have a very healthy retirement. I'll keep reading the thread but he has a lot of explaining to do cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
somehow:
if only the cctv is clear enough to show the actual face of the accused.

To the American pink colored people, every "brown" colored man look alike.

The matta tie wrappar wear gelle.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

Three life sentences?

I wish we knew the crime they're accusing you of.

Rape of a minor
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Elsueno: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unless absolutely necessary, never interact with oyibo women outside 9ja, if u must interact, make sure you are not alone & be strictly professional, straight to d point before they term it sexual harassment

May God Almighty save u if u are truly innocent.

12 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by ArchyDesmond(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
See wahala wey dey your head you still wan protect identity & "not reveal much".

You dey craze??!

Nor worry na, when water pass garri 4 ya side, nobody go tell you to reveal everything plus your impotence status sef.
If I catch you now, I go use something tayy wound u 4 mouth.

MUMU!!! angry

U are such a misfit.

making stupid comment as if you are a kid. It about time you think about your life.
Didn't you read where he said that the case is still in court..? and that giving out much details may jeopardize or ruin his case

7 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Osyxcel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
In less than 10 mins, I already know the moniker of the OP and the last time he was active here was on the day of his arrest.

If his story is true, I hope he gets the help he needs. Although from his digital footprints, like some people stated above, he's more likely to be guilty of fraud.

12 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
delishpot:

If you are truly innocent, you shall be out in 1 month time by the grace of God. Remember to comeback and thank God. If you get small gift sef I go collect cool
Abeg, ask for forgiveness from those wey you don offend. This ya matter strong.

Be deceiving the guy, that is why fake pastors are rich and have private jets in Nigeria. They give fake promises and nobody holds them to account.

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Kajaard: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Do the crime, Do the Time.

The op doesn't sound sincere enough. I watched the CCTV video and I seriously have my reservations concerning his perceived innocence.

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by AngelicBeing: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Osyxcel:
In less than 10 mins, I already know the moniker of the OP and the last time he was active here was on the day of his arrest.

If his story is true, I hope he gets the help he needs. Although from his digital footprints, like some people stated above, he's more likely to be guilty of fraud.
Hian, FBI plenty for nairaland.com, oya post the moniker na, make we read grin

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Osyxcel(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, FBI plenty for nairaland.com, oya post the moniker na, make we read grin

No be me go post am. Let the OP post it himself or he remains anonymous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
1stGenAmerican:
I remember your case. You were given more than twice the jail sentence of El Chapo.

This happened while you were on a tourist visa, right?
What is his name? What is his story? How do we find anything about it even on Google without details? undecided
How can we make viral a story we don't know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Osyxcel:

No be me go post am. Let the OP post it himself or he remains anonymous.
Hian, nawao, the guy story tie wrapper wella shocked
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

Sincerely

Power House
I cannot be of much help here..
But please, no matter what happens, be very careful before you start listening to people.
Scammers are everywhere..
They might want to scam you, even as you're here crying for help

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Klass99(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
smiley

11 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Algold: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

Sincerely

Power House

Do you want to hear the truth.
What is manifesting have been manipulated in the spiritual.
And I so much believed God gave you a sign which you ignored.
The word of God says the Living dog is better than a dead lion.
What you truly needs now is prayer to break free from any shackles of the enemy.
You have been caged.
You have a choice to break that cage or remain there.
Except God intervene nothing will work.
I will join you in prayers tonight at. 12 noon. But, I don't know your offense. If truly you are innocent, by the power that create heaven and earth you shall be break free. In Jesus Christ name of Nazareth

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Osyxcel:

What is the moniker
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by DoggoneDogg: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Skyview01:

Adedoja Olaniyi Bah

grin grin Na dem

Bet WHY? WHY?!

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kajaard:
Do the crime, Do the Time.

The op doesn't sound sincere enough. I watched the CCTV video and I seriously have my reservations concerning his perceived innocence.
Link to the cctv

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Dshocker(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
I have seen him

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Kajaard: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
cococandy:
They have surveillance video? Can they share it? Let’s know what they are really seeing. because to some of them, all black people look alike.

Then again, Nigerians don’t take rape seriously so I have a hard time defending a Nigerian man when it comes to rape and assault.

Coco don't get involved. The dude is guilty. I made some enquiries with some contacts in the US privy to the case.

12 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by chaloskyx: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
THATS THE AFRICAN MAN FOR YOU RELYING ON PRAYERS ALL THE TIME HAS YOUR PRAYERS HELPED YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY NO IT HASNT SO KEEP YOUR PRAYERS IN YOUR POCKET IF YOU CANT HELP THE MAN OR FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL
UndauntedYOCA:
This is serious and if this is true, I pray you're exonerated as soon as possible. Since I can't help, I'll put you in my prayers.
I hope you find the help you need in order to be set free.
Keep a clear head.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Dchair2: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:

And who has prayers ever helped?? undecided

You, even though you're too arrogant to admit it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Crossroad1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
RichThugg:

And who has prayers ever helped?? undecided

me

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by RightDecision15: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Things dey happen, is well
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
chaloskyx:
THATS THE AFRICAN MAN FOR YOU RELYING ON PRAYERS ALL THE TIME HAS YOUR PRAYERS HELPED YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY NO IT HASNT SO KEEP YOUR PRAYERS IN YOUR POCKET IF YOU CANT HELP THE MAN OR FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL
You aren't me to know prayers haven't worked for me, do you know me? No! Mind your business and let me keep to my faith and what I believe in, don't shove your 'prayers don't work' in my throat!
SMH at some people and their inability to let people rest. Also, rather than mention people about their faith, use that time and energy to learn to use punctuation marks.
Laisse-moi tranquille mec!
Mafilomi dasi alaini nkan shey.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Blessing185(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
This must be that guy that smuggle drinks and other stuffs abroad,bought a diesel Benz after his c class knocked engine and was fighting Gazzu..some years ago,he was very pompous and arrogant online. If it's truly you,I pray u rot there.u and ur kind are d ones giving d country a bad name outside the country.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.