Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Mistaken Of Identification - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistaken Of Identification (53778 Views)

DNA Evidence On Mistaken Of Identification / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

For confidential purpose my e-mail is housepower092@mail.com.

Sincerely

Power House

I am facing something worse
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by usagee36: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2021
I am an American.
ajl:

It's very possible. It seem you don't know how injustice pervades the United States justice system. Go online and read about people, mostly blacks jailed for crimes they know nothing about, sometimes framed by police or in some cases the victim just pick on the wrong suspect from mug shots. You are likely saying this because you are based in Nigeria, and America seem all rosy and perfect to you. Those of us that live here know how bad things are. If I give Nigeria 10/10 for level of injustice, I will give America 7/10. For example, the father of Jamie Fox, the comedian and singer, was sent to jail on a longterm for possessing a very tiny amount of marijuana. A white suspect would have been let off. Thanks to DNA technology, a lot cases are being revisited. The man in the story below spent 44yrs in jail for a crime he know nothing about.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ronnie-long-freed-44-years-prison-wrongful-conviction/
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Lordave: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2021
dallasi:

This are the kind people that will be insulting Nigeria as shithole country.
no place like home.. oyibo don the show una pepper now
A place where you can easily get away with murder and rape is a shithole not a home.

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by bakesntakes(m): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2021
If you really need help, your story should be well detailed, no one knows what you did or who you are or read about you.

You're not making any point. Be open and don't hide any thing. That's how you'll find help
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Shut up you hypocrite. Would you have said the same if it were a case of Emeka caught with drugs in India?

I would have said the same. I am an Igbo from Awka. Tribalism is one of the reason why we blacks are so backward and fickle minded and you should mind your language and manners young man.

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Richy4(m): 3:59am On Oct 08, 2021
There's something I'm just thinking.... Wondering how someone with a visiting visa will rape someone...Chase the person inside the wood.. how does he even know his bearing and locations?...Because everyone visiting another country most times will always look timid, smile to others even when u do not want to and all whatnot....Some times you carry some paper map given to you at the city malls to know strategic points so you won't get missing... Hmmmm!!! Just wondering

9 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is his name? What is his story? How do we find anything about it even on Google without details? undecided
How can we make viral a story we don't know? undecided

The crime, trial, and subsequent sentencing all over the news here in the US.

He should not have misled readers, he isn’t being accused. He has been convicted and sentenced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Joromi1:

He said he's still in court.

He has been convicted and sentenced. I need to go back into the court records but I think he has also exhausted his appeals.

The FBI worked on the case in conjunction with local law enforcement. This was not mistaken identity.

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:36am On Oct 08, 2021
[/font]
achillesfoot:
I briefly grew up in Macon Georgia so I perfectly relate to what you wrote. I had to move to NC in pursuit of education and where I currently live.. My problem with you is this. There is no need protecting your identity and lastly you might actually be away for a very long time except God of Joseph remembers you.. Stay strong and build yourself mentally.. Truth be told there's little or nothing anyone can do as long as it's that racist Georgia.. Forgive my long write up but I want Nigerian youths to know this.. You guys are strong, brave and hustlers forget anything.. You see those young guys especially in Atlanta, Douglas, infact the whole of Georgia down to South Chicago, they are the real lazy youths.. All they do is stereotype, rape, kill, drugs and baby mama and breaking and entry.. Good morning people.. Let me add this, there's no hospital in Baltimore that you won't find a Nigerian doctor.. Not one

And there is no prison in the US where you won’t find a Nigerian inmate. Hopefully your xenophobia didn’t blind your eyes to that.

YOU have a lot of nerve to disparage Black Americans especially since one of the MAIN reasons Nigerians were ever able to migrate to the US was because of BLACK AMERICANS AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. And oh yeah, Nigerians do the same things that you claim Black Americans do. And so do Whites. And so do Asians.

For those of you who were not daft enough to like his comment, I want to tell you something.

See the horrible way this guy spoke about Black Americans? As soon as many Nigerian men set foot on American soil, they seek out White people so that they can say those same things about Black Americans to White people which makes White people lose even more trust in Nigerians.

OP mentioned groups not wanting to help him but it wasn’t just because of his crime.
Most Black organizations are reluctant to help Nigerians who really need and deserve help because of Nigerians like the guy that I am replying to. They waste no time talking bad about Black Americans to White people but the minute White people show them that they don’t see them as special, they want to cry racism and expect help from the people they disparaged. [size=8pt][/size]

I’m sure OP felt the same way and now look, he has received a longer sentence than ANY Black American man in the history of the US.

This is also why some Nigerian immigrants are very careful about the Nigerians that they befriend in the US.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You can help make this case go viral by dragging the US justice system. They will definitely revisit the case.

You are wrong.

The US Justice System does not respond to dragging, threats, or bribes.They never have and they never will.

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Birch99: 4:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:43am On Oct 08, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
70 phucking years

.Even if you had a fling with Obama's wife, ..

Wrong. OP was convicted and sentenced to THREE LIFE SENTENCES PLUS 76 years.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:46am On Oct 08, 2021
WaffenSS:
GPS location is easily spoofed.

Right.

So how do you spoof samples of sperm and other DNA that the FBI took off the victim? How do you spoof video of a person walking happily away from a crime scene? How do you spoof a person driving away in a car with a license plate associated with that person?

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by SaintUlot: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2021
@powerhouse5050, 80% of Nigerians wish they were in your shoes right now, it will be a dream come true for them if they were sentenced to life imprisonment with their families in an American prison. Majority of them reading this thread will just be saying, see what i have been looking for since all these years and God did it for this guy on a platter of Gold and he is still complaining.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2021
SaintUlot:
@powerhouse5050, 80% of Nigerians wish they were in your shoes right now, it will be a dream come true for them if they were sentenced to life imprisonment with their families in an American prison. Majority of them reading this thread will just be saying, see what i have been looking for since all these years and God did it for this guy on a platter of Gold and he is still complaining.

You are insane

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by owagbeba: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2021
This is a bit weird, more especially his DNA found on the victim.

Was he dating this underage girl prior to this incident at the woods? Did some else rape her? In my mind, this is the only logical explanation for his DNA found on her.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by owagbeba: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Right.

So how do you spoof samples of sperm and other DNA that the FBI took off the victim? How do you spoof video of a person walking happily away from a crime scene? How do you spoof a person driving away in a car with a license plate associated with that person?

Is it possible that this dude was dating the underage girl, and his DNA is on her, and he is not the actual person that raped her? This is another angle of thought.

Underage Victim shy to confirm her relationship with the accused?

Trying to look at this from other point of reason.

Let me know what you think

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by voyy: 6:34am On Oct 08, 2021
May Gos see you through this
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by ejimatic: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Nairalanders,

First I will like you to know that I am ardent user of this media web and many of the old timers will remember me if I had use my original username,however I chose not to for security reasons and also concerns about the nature of the issue at hand.

More so many of you have read about me online and on all gossips and news website,I also read about it and see various comments from critical people and many ignorant folks.

Secondly,I am presently in prison serving 3 life sentences + 76 years for a crime I do not know anything about and infact my phone GPS showed that I was at different location at the same time of the crime and you will agree with me that it is totally impossible to be at 2 seperate locations ,wearing 2 different type of cloth at the same time.

This is a case of mistaken of identification,the police was aware of this but because I just arrived the country at the time ( Ignorant of the law and constitutional rights ) i was accussed and framed by the corrupt and racist Douglas county police department officers.

Furthermore I have evidences that could proof my actual innocence like ( DNA,GPS,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO,POLICE TESTIMONIES AND ALIBI) but without any serious help ,I may definitely be stucked with all my evidences.

I have gone through 3 difference attornies since my arrest and I currently have the 4th attorney, I have spent roughly $150,000 in legal fees,but i realized it is not just about money, if the good people does not speak out and demand for due process little or nothing may change in my situation.

I have written many independent organisations,few have put me on their priority list but it may take years to reach my turn and some others clearly replied that because I am not American I do not meet up with the requirement.

Nigeria Embassy showed little or no interest,Former Consular Okoliko visited me in jail and he even attended some of my pre-trial proceeding however I believe he had left the embassy or re-assigned.

I recently spoke with Mrs. Okonta ( Secretary/Phone Operator),she has never succeeded in putting me through to any of the consular,it is either they are busy or in a meeting or they have left for the day.

I have no other option than to reach out to the good people on this forum maybe if my story goes viral,somebody may step up to review the evidences.

I have more to say about all the evidences in my possession ( including DNA result) but I will wait to see how this is going before I reveal more or post any of the evidences.

For confidential purpose my e-mail is housepower092@mail.com.

Sincerely

Power House
. We do not know the crime committed but you said a court of law found you quilty and sentenced you .If dissatified then appeal the judgement. through legal means.God will be with you
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by daddytime(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2021
I can't wait to watch a re-enactment of this crime on ID or Crime TV.

If op did indeed do the crime, then it was simply a case of being unable to hide one's through character.

With the daily news of such heinous crimes rife all over in Nigeria, it is an unhidden fact that the perpetrators never truly face justice for their misdeeds because justice is both dead in Nigeria and for the most parts goes to the highest bidder.

OP could have committed a worse crime in Nigeria even before he left for the US and never got served.

Let's just say, America has helped Nigeria do yet what it couldn't or failed to do.

If our justice system did work a quarter of the way the US justice system did, half our population would be in the penitentiary. It seems we already live in a massive pen even as it is today.

Sad....

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Caseless: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:
After the long read I am disapointed that the story has no story, background nor why you ended up in jail. Please add it because many users will read and pass. Secondly since you are an old-timer like you said it would be better if you seek help with that particular username, remember you are already down and have nothing to lose at this point. It will gain you more credibility and trust for people to help out.
there's no need revealing his old moniker. You don't need that to help him.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by daddytime(m): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am facing something worse

Wow...

You care to share?
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Caseless: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2021
SaintUlot:
what an idiot.

14 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by daddytime(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:
[/font]

And there is no prison in the US where you won’t find a Nigerian inmate. Hopefully your xenophobia didn’t blind your eyes to that.

YOU have a lot of nerve to disparage Black Americans especially since one of the MAIN reasons Nigerians were ever able to migrate to the US was because of BLACK AMERICANS AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. And oh yeah, Nigerians do the same things that you claim Black Americans do. And so do Whites. And so do Asians.

For those of you who were not daft enough to like his comment, I want to tell you something.

See the horrible way this guy spoke about Black Americans? As soon as many Nigerian men set foot on American soil, they seek out White people so that they can say those same things about Black Americans to White people which makes White people lose even more trust in Nigerians.

OP mentioned groups not wanting to help him but it wasn’t just because of his crime.
Most Black organizations are reluctant to help Nigerians who really need and deserve help because of Nigerians like the guy that I am replying to. They waste no time talking bad about Black Americans to White people but the minute White people show them that they don’t see them as special, they want to cry racism and expect help from the people they disparaged. [size=8pt][/size]

I’m sure OP felt the same way and now look, he has received a longer sentence than ANY Black American man in the history of the US.

This is also why some Nigerian immigrants are very careful about the Nigerians that they befriend in the US.

Deep, massive, and thought-provoking.

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Wjames440(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Right.

But do people on visiting visa have access to register a car over there?

6 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by akinade28(f): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
SaintUlot:
This must definitely be sacarsm

5 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Wjames440:

But do people on visiting visa have access to register a car over there?

They have access to rental cars and it takes less than 5 minutes to find out who a car is rented out to in real time.

The person captured on CCTV got into a specific make and model of a car with specific tags and drove away. A BOLO was put out for that vehicle and when it was located, OP was driving it.

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by raphy(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
I don't understand the write-ups ad you don't state the reason you end up in jail .but that first poster was as fast as light to pray for u.

Pls am also an old member and I knw everyone who has been here for long pls put up your old user name so they can knw u well .don't add pics for personal reasons.

So they allowed phone in some prison out side Nigeria.
. wonderment

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by dallasi: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Lordave:
A place where you can easily get away with murder and rape is a shithole not a home.

OJ SIMPSON on my mind … perhaps you are a toddler then..
The bottom line is why coming to disturb us here on NAIRALAND & not EUROLAND or DOLLARWATER or YENSKY ?(sic)
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
I am trying to upload the DNA evidence result but its not going through.....
However I can send it to an e-mail and the recipient will help me upload it here.......then I will explain it.

Please I need a volunteer e-mail address now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Final Words Of Pilot Of Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane Revealed / Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.