Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better (1236 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by omgvoices: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
In our 21st-century relationship, Couples want to showcase their love story everywhere on social media for others to see how they are fairing and having their lovely moments. On the other hand, others also intend to keep their love life private due to their panic of losing their partner if it’s made public.

In most cases, people have more than one partner, so they prefer to keep their love life a secret so as not to cause misunderstandings between their multiple-sex partners.

According to Livingstone Etse Satekla, known by his stage name Stonebwoy, a lady will only post her boyfriend on social media if he matches her taste just to make her peers acknowledge her choice.

Stonebwoy made a post on Snapchat stating that there is no way a woman will keep calm about her relationship if her boyfriend is someone she wants forever.

He said this with his reason being that Women mostly brag about whatever they own. Stonebwoy went further to say that the denial of a woman to flaunt her man on social media has nothing to do with privacy or maturity.

“Your girlfriend is not posting you because you on social media because she’s still looking for a better partner who matches her brand to pst. All women love to brag and it has nothing to do with maturity or privacy,” he stated on Snapchat.

Source; https://esiama.com/your-girlfriend-doesnt-post-you-because-she-is-looking-for-someone-better-stonebwoy-claims/

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by Ammishaddai: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Any woman dating Obansanjo or Oshimole would be more than happy to post picture of the two gorillas. Why ? Because they are loaded with the universal truth : money .
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by JerrieBoss: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
Like Seriously.

The future is female my arse, I better take a shit and wipe my arse with my hands.
Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by chatinent: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
I don't care about who posts me.

What if I am the only one reading it?

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by doubleZ88(m): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2021
that's d truth. and its a very vital point to note. otherwise why would a woman/man not flaunt their partner on social media? dats a gud red flag for cheating. quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by takimsipho(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2021
Have you not heard of men who don't like taking pictures? Have you not heard of men who like to keep their relationships private? You guys be talking has if it's only women who have options, men do too. That's how some people make it sound like any girl you are marrying is somebody's trash, am I the one who is a virgin? Someone too is going to marry a girl I have bleeped and don't remember her name. You will think only millionaires got girls, which is not true.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by eazzzy1(m): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2021
This may be true if the girl is a regular poster, if she posts everybody else but her bf. For someone who posts once in a year, it’s privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Your Girlfriend Doesn’t Post You Because She Is Looking For Someone Better by Mrscarter(f): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2021
omgvoices:
In our 21st-century relationship, Couples want to showcase their love story everywhere on social media for others to see how they are fairing and having their lovely moments. On the other hand, others also intend to keep their love life private due to their panic of losing their partner if it’s made public.

In most cases, people have more than one partner, so they prefer to keep their love life a secret so as not to cause misunderstandings between their multiple-sex partners.

According to Livingstone Etse Satekla, known by his stage name Stonebwoy, a lady will only post her boyfriend on social media if he matches her taste just to make her peers acknowledge her choice.

Stonebwoy made a post on Snapchat stating that there is no way a woman will keep calm about her relationship if her boyfriend is someone she wants forever.

He said this with his reason being that Women mostly brag about whatever they own. Stonebwoy went further to say that the denial of a woman to flaunt her man on social media has nothing to do with privacy or maturity.

“Your girlfriend is not posting you because you on social media because she’s still looking for a better partner who matches her brand to pst. All women love to brag and it has nothing to do with maturity or privacy,” he stated on Snapchat.

Source; https://esiama.com/your-girlfriend-doesnt-post-you-because-she-is-looking-for-someone-better-stonebwoy-claims/

Na thats bullshii.
Posting or not posting doesnt prove ur real love or intentions for ur partner. Some like privacy. Not posting gives that aswell as less ppl interfering in ur relationship or les ppl trying to cause trouble or come between you. It stops gossip.
On the other hand. Posting ur loved one can show ur proud to say theyre yours but u can be proud without posting too.
Really why does d whole world need to know ur business n not everyone is crazy bout social media. Ion even have fb.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, How Long Should Good & Satisfying Sëxx Last? / Has Someone Secretly Tapped Ur Light B4? / Please How Can I Become A Redpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.