Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (30432 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by GeneralPula: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Why not start the official launch in London hospital to show Tinubu is serious ?

London or not, you don already understand the message..

That’s the Koko

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
See as dey wan relegate V.P stylishly ….. Meanwhile the North is watching with keen interest.....as well as Pastor Adeboye and his Christian Brethrens ...2023 would be interesting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Power is going to the South East or North continues in 2023.SW has been in power for 8yrs since 1999 and another 8yrs as vp.
No one is stopping a South Easterner from contesting.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Johel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I didn't want to support Tinubu initially, but seeing that as IPOB terrorists continue to hate on an innocent man, I decided to back him fully now.

#SWAGA.

Innocent Man??....smh....kai Nigerians...it's a pity.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
jackcanfield:
See as dey wan relegate V.P stylishly ….. Meanwhile the North is watching with keen interest.....as well as Pastor Adeboye and his Christian Brethrens ...2023 would be interesting...
No one is stopping the VP from coming out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Otuegbe: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
I would have gone for osibanjo, but since he is not interested.
Tinubu all the way. At least he is not trabalist like bubu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by proff010: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Your head dey there, No politician like him.
Dapson73:
Tinubu oja ti o le kuta.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
South West Agenda, SWAGA is a really bad campaign name....even as tribalistic as buhari was he wasn't foolish enough to use Northern agenda for his campaign name. Anyways we all know who is really running.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Champneys: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
It will end in TEARS!

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
post=106529163:

#TeamSTARBOYandZULUM
wink wink wink
Let's hope the VP will via to become the presidential candidate of the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by wwwihy: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
President Bola Tinubu

He has paid his dues, if God Approves, who am I to say no.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
No one is stopping the VP from coming out.
Can you come out without a platform … don't you see that the name South West Agenda is tantamount to an hijack of the South West by the Capone and his Right-Hand Men.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Am a YORUBA man, but count me out of TINUBU presidency agenda

its really insane

4 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Bfss: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Really
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ipob republic are still battling with one on who will be their CAPONE.

I am sure they would have settled their rift and present their DON by October 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by BESTScientist1: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Joker
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by BESTScientist1: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Not just you, millions of yorubas....going through Lagos with the menace of these "agberos" you wonder what an agbero presidency will cause Nigeria... Lawlessness on the high ways
BIGDADDY000:
Am a YORUBA man, but count me out of TINUBU presidency agenda

its really insane

2 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by eldoradoxx: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tinubu is sick and going senile just like Buhari. These young politicians are just trying to package another Buhari to sell to Nigerians come 2023 and Nigerians for the sake of their future should reject Tinubu after the nasty experience with Buhari. We cannot afford another 8 years to waste on a sick President. If Tinubu loves Nigeria, he can endorse Osibanjo or Fashola or any other younger and smarter Yoruba, not himself to come waste our time. He is currently in UK on medical tourism

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
jackcanfield:
Can you come out without a platform … don't you see that the name South West Agenda is tantamount to an hijack of the South West by the Capone and his Right-Hand Men.
Please bro, no dey talk like this.

SWAGA was created by Tinubu supporters, Osinbanjo supporters fit create their own group too.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Tinubu is sick and going senile just like Buhari. These young politicians are just trying to package another Buhari to sell to Nigerians come 2023 and Nigerians for the sake of their future should reject Tinubu after the nasty experience with Buhari. We cannot afford another 8 years to waste on a sick President. If Tinubu loves Nigeria, he can endorse Osibanjo or Fashola or any other younger and smarter Yoruba, not himself to come waste our time. He is currently in UK on medical tourism

As if you are ominscient who knows wen the sick will end in grave.

As if bubu that sick is not recovered and Hale & health more than you today.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
So it's no longer Osibanjo mandate?

This old man wants to be humiliated

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by drlateef: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Why not start the official launch in London hospital to show Tinubu is serious ?

IPOB spotted!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
wwwihy:
President Bola Tinubu

He has paid his dues, if God Approves, who am I to say no.

You want Tinubu to be humiliated a second time

You will hear from us soon, I hope he won't run back to London for a medical checks

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Racoon(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
SWAGA! "On your mandate we stand" While the bullion vans man of Burdillion is lying on a bed in a cosy London hospital receiving healthcare.

Later the dumbass will deceive gullible people with campaign promises to bulid world class healthcare facilities in Nigeria? The mumuness of these political sycophants never do.Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by mrkia(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
The BAT, the incoming president;

The Jagaban: the uncommon president;

The leader of the Borgu; the incoming uncommon Nigeria president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dem go soon begin swag.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
OOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO
AAAALÉ OF LAGOS FROM OSUN STATE WITH LAGOSIAN SLAVE IN LAGOS ___TINUBU HAVE MONEY TO SPEND FOR THE FOOLISH NIGERIANS UNDER MENTAL DECREASE ____YOU NIGERIANS YOUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let's go there....

A Goal without a Plan is just a Wish..

Southwest is backing their Goal ..with actions...

How badly does the SouthEast wants 2023 Presidency Their actions will show how serious they are...else, It will remain a WISH.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by spy24(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
A people speaking with one voice

However I think it's only fair that we give the ibos a chance
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by humility33(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Ipob will tell you Tinubu is this or that, but ask them to mention any SE leader that’s better tinubu , they’ll start foaming..

Peter Obi is way better than Tinubu
For your info I am not from SE

I will rate Fashola and Osibanjo ahead of Tinubu too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.