Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (30407 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Here's The Official Portrait Of New Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by emmykingzy: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Na so they package one Nuclear bomb of Failure called Buhari give us, that one still hook us for neck undecided we never recover. Una wan come package another Catastrophe called Jagaban give us. E no go work o.
All these thieves of godson's pushing their godfather of thieves in the name of southwest na SCAM.
Only a fool will fall Mugu twice. No be only SWAGA na SWINDLERS. Thieves.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by eldoradoxx: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

As if you are ominscient who knows wen the sick will end in grave.

As if bubu that sick is not recovered and Hale & health more than you today.
The mental and physical condition of Buhari is telling on Nigerian economy. You must be sound mentally and physically to be able to read through tons of official memos from goverment ministries, department and agencies demanding presidential directive. Who told you Buhari has been doing this and the economy is in shambles. We should love our country above sectional and parochial interest. If you elect Tinubu, believe me, you are electing a second version of Buhari.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by usmexy1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
Usmexy opinion:

SORRY FOR THE IGBOS,I GUESS THEY HAVEN'T EXPRESS ATTITUDE AGAINST SECESSION,DEFINITELY WE NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE WHO WILL BRING UNITY ,PEACE AND CONTINUED PROGRESS TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA....I SUPPORT SWAGA 2023....TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT LOADING...THOSE TINUBU ENEMIES CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER....

@usmexy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Please bro, no dey talk like this.

SWAGA was created by Tinubu supporters, Osinbanjo supporters fit create their own group too.
Anyway let us wait and see if the V.P would shake body, that is why I hate politics, you best friend would now turn enemy, your enemy would now turn friend and worst still no permanent friend or permanent enemy, just permanent interest.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
proff010:
Your head dey there, No politician like him.
eru ni baba won ni under tinubu ____PLS TAKE IT TO THE BANK
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Power is going to the South East or North continues in 2023.SW has been in power for 8yrs since 1999 and another 8yrs as vp.

Match your Goal with actionable plans....Else, it's just a Wish...and A wish it is.

Southwest ti gbe'ra!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Tareq1105: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Last last he will give it to Osinbajo.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
jackcanfield:

Anyway let us wait and see if the V.P would shake body, that is why I hate politics, you best friend would now turn enemy, your enemy would now turn friend and worst still no permanent friend or permanent enemy, just permanent interest.
Yes you're right. The only reason Tinubu is not GMB VP is because they are both Muslims.

I don't think Osinbanjo will even contest at all. The possibility of Tinubu been the APC presidential candidate is more than 99%/100%.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by MrMaestro: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Initially I was on the fence. But now I’m taking a liking to Tinubu. Yorubas need a STRONG MAN in presidency. We saw what happened with Obasanjo. Too many SOFT & SPINELESS Yoruba politicians. Let a strong and powerful Yoruba man get a chance. We see what he implemented in Lagos. Let him try his hand at the country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by spy24(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Otuegbe:
I would have gone for osibanjo, but since he is not interested.
Tinubu all the way. At least he is not trabalist like bubu.

How many times e don step leg for south east and south south ?
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Yes you're right. The only reason Tinubu is not GMB VP is because they are both Muslims.

I don't think Osinbanjo will even contest at all. The possibility of Tinubu been the APC presidential candidate is more than 99%/100%.
Let us wait and see sha, one hour in politics is a very long time.
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Frontend: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
usmexy1:
Usmexy opinion:

SORRY FOR THE IGBOS,I GUESS THEY HAVEN'T EXPRESS ATTITUDE AGAINST SECESSION,DEFINITELY WE NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE WHO WILL BRING UNITY ,PEACE AND CONTINUED PROGRESS TO OUR GREAT COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA....I SUPPORT SWAGA 2023....TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT LOADING...THOSE TINUBU ENEMIES CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER....

Nothing like unity
There is no peace for the wicked.

@usmexy
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Coldshisha: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jagaban 2023

On your mandate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by stanluiz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I didn't want to support Tinubu initially, but seeing that as IPOB terrorists continue to hate on an innocent man, I decided to back him fully now.

#SWAGA.
Oga you support him. Leave ipob out of this jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Anago55: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is not fair to the igbos

Southwest should have a rethink about this
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by colestephan86: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dapson73:
Tinubu oja ti o le kuta.
Ko le ye won.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Greenback: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
I didn't want to support Tinubu initially, but seeing that as IPOB terrorists continue to hate on an innocent man, I decided to back him fully now.

#SWAGA.

Since you knew he was innocent,why didn't you support him initially nah?!
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Starboytwo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is no play at all.

I’m a Yoruba man, and anything for the good of the Yoruba nation, hell yeah, f**king right. Count me in.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Greenback: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mmmm
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by ibrah04(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
On the long run Asiwaju might not even contest but ordain a candidate which ever way Southern Nigeria for President come 2023.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Spherical77(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
eldoradoxx:
Tinubu is sick and going senile just like Buhari. These young politicians are just trying to package another Buhari to sell to Nigerians come 2023 and Nigerians for the sake of their future should reject Tinubu after the nasty experience with Buhari. We cannot afford another 8 years to waste on a sick President. If Tinubu loves Nigeria, he can endorse Osibanjo or Fashola or any other younger and smarter Yoruba, not himself to come waste our time. He is currently in UK on medical tourism
Do you mind Osibanjo an intellect man?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Spherical77(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Greenback:

Since you knew he was innocent,why didn't you support him initially nah?!
There are many innocent people. Maybe he's considering Osinbajo an intellect man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Godispeace: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
foooooo0000l like u , must u talk !!!!!
Maxymilliano:
Why not start the official launch in London hospital to show Tinubu is serious ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by stanluiz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Ipob will tell you Tinubu is this or that, but ask them to mention any SE leader that’s better tinubu , they’ll start foaming..
Tinubu should go back to Osun state and turn it into Lagos. Using lagos to brag.

Looter like Tinubu. Nigerians are the most gullible people on planet Earth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by aviara: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
A sick man who needs help wants to help a sick nation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by stanluiz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

Southeast for where.

You better pray we go our separate ways.

Who amongst these bunch of useless leaders can take this country out of this situation?

Even your SE governors are not helping you people!
So it is Tinubu that will take out Nigeria out of this worst situation ?
Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by GraduatesGrant(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice one if only this will create avenue to alleviate poverty
in the life of the common man that can do anything for his oppressor except for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
SWAGGA ‘23

Asiwaju is now coming out in full light. It is time for the Lagos caucus to govern Nigeria.

It is left for the voters to decide on election date. For the haters, get your PVC so you can vote against him on election date.

We don’t want to start hearing democracy in danger on Election Day o?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Coldshisha: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anago55:

You don change tone ba

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Anago55:

Then the Igbos should find a way to talk to Asiwaju and offer him a deal he can’t resist. Asiwaju is a politician that have labored for this moment all through his life, to tell him not to contest will mean you give him a better alternative.

Asiwaju won’t leave Bourdillon to Enugu to talk to the Igbos, it should be the other way round.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos by Onepeople: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jackson105:
Ibos should better join the moving train now, so they don't commit another political suicide, before they start shouting marginalization.

Southwest is getting presidency in 2023, if Ibos support us now we will consider them in 2035 grin

SWAGA '23.
igbos anf niger delta are not his problem because they are United in tribal support, his major obstacle will be the northern region, that is what most of you have failed to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.