Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure (80078 Views)

My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy / My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help / No Ailment Without Cure, Check In,& You'll Have A Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Spectaclesawe25: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Skyehigher1:
It's kidney problem but there is herbal medicine solutions to it contact this number 09134439015,, or 08161257147

Herbal medicine to destroy the liver in addition to the kidney problem.
Run from herbs ooo... Be careful of this kind of advice you get here... Go and see experts in the nearest teaching hospital.

1 Like

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by KingMack(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Father,
Your love is as wide as the oceans, as deep as the sea, and as tall as the heavens. May your spirit rise like a mighty wave and come and restore those who are ill. You are the water of life. You are a fresh spring. You are healing rain to all those who are in need.
Come, Lord!

4 Likes

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by lifenajeje(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kedi medication will make ur brother well again
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by tutudesz: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
yep! One of my ex girlfriend is alergic to nuts every time she touched anything with nuts she swells up, red skin, itchyness and diffulty breathing. She nearly died one day i made food with nuts, i didn't know she is alergic to nuts immideately she ate a spoonful of my cooking she began swelling up. My golly!! It was a horrible day.

Might be alergy like you said, Africans are not aware of alergies
Yeah!!
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Chartey(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
kowalsky:

Kidney dx is a 20yr old is highly atypical plus if it was Kidney dx I'm sure they'd have gotten a diagnosis by now since she's saying they've been through multiple investigations.

Polycystic kidneys
Chronic glomerulonephritis
Renal artery stenosis
Renal agenesis

These are just a few of the things that can cause Chronic kidney disease in young people. But just as you said, they should look for other causes. They need to go to a real hospital.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Chartey(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Curious345:
what does this detect?

So many things, over 100. It has to be interpreted based on what is physically wrong with the person .
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by chenchin: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Guy, my son of 5 years had similar symptoms. We have done a lot of investigations and all prove abortive cos Doctors couldn't phantom a name attached to it. We were only told that my son protein is low that we should feed him more of protein foods. At some point his Penistone and scrotum started swelling. My sister who is a midwife told me if we continue going to the hospital, my son will not be administered drugs. And no treatment for him and she asked me to go Trado. To God be the glory, the trado(herbs) worked for him and he is now back to normal. Try herbs and u will have a swift resolution.

2 Likes

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Skyehigher1:
It's kidney problem but there is herbal medicine solutions to it contact this number 09134439015,, or 08161257147
goat
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by osazsky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
lifenajeje:
Kedi medication will make ur brother well again
kedi what..nor be chalk una dey sell..run from your life
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by mema900: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
tutudesz:

I never said I was one, speaking out of experience undecided

Ok...thats how they normally sound though

1 Like

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Papakobie: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Join nsppd 7am prayers.... https://www.facebook.com/jerryuchechukwu.ezeii/videos/161973412721087/... It's not what you want to hear or the popular position but at this point, you should care less.
needhelp909:
My younger who is age 20 has been battling with a sickness for over a year now.
His body is swelling up.
Eyes, neck, legs and stomach. They all appear puffed.
We have done all kinds of test and treatment, nobody has been able to diagnose the nature of the sickness.
There is no pain whatsoever, just swellings especially after a nap.
Also he sleeps more than usual.
There was a period it went down for like 3 months.
But now we are back to it again.
He is having difficulty in breathing because of the throat swellings
I will be attaching some of the drugs he is using.
And will be available to answer questions.

Pls ignore the typos here.

1 Like

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by ArcAdebayo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
its an affliction. Is any afflicted let him pray. James 5:13
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by iscom(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kidney disease likely
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by pafo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is your brother a heavy drinker?
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by RiceProducers: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
laylar:
Stop the lisinopril immediately. One of the side effects of lisinopril is oedema.

Please stop the lisinopril and observe him for about 3 days. You should see a difference if the swelling is a result of an allergic reaction. And most IMPORTANTLY, see a competent doctor asap.

OH. İt is lisinopril they have bern giving him?. Doctors give it for high BP but is is also used for some kidney issues I hear.
Pls try to raise some money for the young man and prevent dangerous over the counter prescriptions.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Rhozabeth(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
I'll recommend a kidney and liver function test! .
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by descoay(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is a symptom of kidney or liver disease. This should be confirmed asap because delay is dangerous.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by jikins(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Doveflies:
Your brother Is reacting to something..
This is not kidney problem.
I know of a guy having d same issues...
Wat triggers the guy own is stress..

I dont remember wat he used but i know he did some simple stuffs dat made the thing stop coming out...
Ur brother own is even small compared to the guy swelling..

Advice your friend to go to a hospital and do liver and kidney function test. Make he nor dey experiment with him life before it becomes incredibly worse
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by nwaoke247(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Greenarrow01:

We have taken drugs with no result
Pls what do you suggest
drop ur number let me forward u NSPPD PRAYER LINK
Join the prayer every morning 7am then thank me later
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by duckduckgo: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
How to cure kidney problems with corn silk - Dr. Wiafe Akenkeng

https://youtu.be/RWm-2kw83hg
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Geemax(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
God by ur Mercy please heal and deliver this young man....I pray let it be a minor allergy and nothing related to kidney...pls don't allow d young man to see this post.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by jikins(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
topsamjo:
I have someone same thing happened to
What the Doctor said then was that he had protein in his urine. Try visit any State Teaching Hospital... i wish him quick recovery.

That's a sign of kidney disease, Protein shouldn't be in urine
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by naija1stnigar(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Cases like this needs serious medical consultants not baby doctors or backyard private hospitals, I heard doctors resumed yesterday temporarily please cease that opportunity to visit a high ranking federal medical centre or teaching hospital to have access to a consultant at cheaper rate or better still you can opt for a high ranking private hospital in town depending on your financial capability. op, please be fast, life is sacred and don't forget that God Almighty is the healer of all disease make sure you call for his intervention no matter the kinds of professionals you meet. I pray for him the God that healed me during my own turbulent time will visit him with his healing hands in Jesus name (amen) get well soon bro.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
needhelp909:
Docs in the house

From ur complains and symptoms shown, it's likely a kidney related problem. It's in the early stage. U people need to save plenty money.

Secondly ur brother needs serious prayers to back up the medications in case it came spiritually. If u need someone who will pray for him, just dm me and I will hook u up. My younger sister had a terminal illness and after all the doctors reports came out negatively, she was prayed for by the man just with her picture because she was not in Nigeria and she got totally healed miraculously. She is alive today and is a nurse in Canada as we speak. Don't loose hope. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
That's a kidney problem. Go for proper test and commence prescribed medication. No time to waste time. Good luck
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by ASKBABY: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
oyithemilkman:
It's either an early stage of kidney disease or heart disease known as pericarditis.my cousin and my elder brother respectively suffered the diseases within the year making me to know about it.both can cause water retention in the body and high BP.from the pic.its most likely to be kidney issue which is at early stage.pls see nephrologist asap and not this general practitioners. nephrologist are consultants and are not on strike.if you are in BENUE see Dr.ogiator in BSUTH.with about 100k he will be become lean and out of hospital in about 3weeks .He would NOT need dialysis now but you guys have to act fast before it degerate.wish him divine health and will remember him in my prayer.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Decree by the Mercy of GOD, Beginning from Tonight to 7days, Every disorder vanishes from him . He is Healed in JESUS Name
Amen
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by ASKBABY: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=ASKBABY post=106542131][/quot
Igiator is a good Doctor.
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by jikins(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
ekeneokwologu:
Any cure for pile pls? I have been leaving with it for years now. Thanks.

Go to hospital ASAP a good one and get tested, health is not something you just do wishful thinking on. Please try to get tested
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Memberclub(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
bigcasava1:
you guys should go spiritual
Fvck off
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please try to get him to a tertiary hospital.

From the looks of it, I'd say Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) but a kidney function test will help to make the proper diagnosis. Please get him to a teaching hospital as soon as possible, please!
Re: Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure by jos4kay: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dont give him salt. SALT SALT should be remove from his diet

Please go to General Hospital. He will be alright, talking from experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: 381 New Cases Reported, 4 Deaths And 67 Discharged On May 7 / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.