Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia (45587 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by guy222: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
ddeola:
AAjanaaja ! AAjanaaja! AAjanaaja! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The soldiers are just being overzealous. For their mind, dem don catch one IPOB supporter abi?

U better leave the man alone and face the REAL TERRORISTS in the north. sad sad sad sad
you are a mad man, chiwetalu agu once said in one of is movies that he that forbid lizard has no business gathering firewood in his house, this is not the time to claim power or chest beat, you can as well look for a biafra regalia and put on, the beating wey you go collect even devil go shout jesus. He just abuse his right of being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Corporate2020: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
My man dey form 'Biafra unit head'!
The truth is that Chiwetalu Agu was just acting a script to arouse sympathy among the Ipob faithfuls & ultimately climb the ladder of hierarchy.

He has achieved his script, and what he saw or will see in the hands of the military will be nothing compare to his ultimate goal of 'Cashing out'.

You won't die well despite your psychiatric disorders
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Corporate2020: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Sheikh Gumi is walking free as chief negotiator of Nigerian bandits but putting on clothes is offensive. The jihadist govt can continue to deceive zombies with their partisan rule of law and think the rest of the country isn't watching what is happening.

Dictators die miserably
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Authoreety: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
ShedrachU:

[s] Oga nothing will happen, they show their violence to their fellow Igbo civilians. Don't tell me 'if they were there' it's Anambra and we know how all areas in Anambra is full of violent IPOB boys, they saw what happened. They no difference from the Fulani that attack when their victim ain't ready.
[/s]

You know the truth.. Continue decieving yourself
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Just look at this

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by barcaboi(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Stupid Reaction. Me thinks we are slaves in this country with no rights.
I’m not a slave
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by membranus: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
This is a free country.

Our Dear Chinwetalu has every right to wear any robe he desires to put on, while the evil agents of government has no single right to oppress him.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by ReneDaniels: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
The Bibel says wisdom is profitable to direct.. We should apply wisdom in all things .. He's 65years he shouldn't be getting himself mixed up in such a thing... See the high ranking igbos no they put body why should he .. No man lives forever doesn't mean you should see a running truck an stand right in front of it. Wisdom my people wisdom .. When I read about How Nelson Mandela came about his achievements he started with violence and on the later he realized it wouldn't get him any where .. Let us reason together, IPod lives matter # Rene the Anonymous

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by OmoEpe(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
The dumb old man got exactly what he deserves

His reasoning faculties are trapped in the anus of Cownu

Those slaps go reset wereys brain

Eleribu
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by warlordd(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Only a trouble-maker or a pathethc fool will put on such regalia and be parading a well known flash-point like Upper-Iweka at such a tense period in the South-east. Chiwetalu Agu got what he bargained for. I hope the Nigerian Army will teach him a bitter lesson in order to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by franxalive(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-dont-know-why-he-put-on-biafra-regalia-actors-guild-president-emeka-rollas-reacts-to-arrest-of-chiwetalu-agu.html

GET IT RIGHT PLEASE.... undecided

IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE BIAFRA CLOTH??� undecided

1)HE WAS ABDUCTED!
ARRESTS COMES WITH A WARRANT...OR A PROVEN CRIME BY THE LAW.

2)HE WORE CLOTHES WITH MANY COLOURS... NOTHING ELSE. SO IS NOW A CRIME TO WEAR CLOTHES WITH RED,GREEN & BLACK undecided undecided��

COM'N�

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by rickyrex(m): 8:02am On Oct 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin grin grin
He's an Ipob patron
Our gallant officers would treat him so as to get more empathy from Ipob

Sheikh Gumi didn't put on or dressed in Terrorist regalia grin

So does Emma Powerful and he has also not been arrested cheesy
comes to maltreatmenting individual they become gallant but comes to bandit and boko Haram they become falling soldiers

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Elsueno: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Sheikh Gumi is walking free as chief negotiator of Nigerian bandits but putting on clothes is offensive. The jihadist govt can continue to deceive zombies with their partisan rule of law and think the rest of the country isn't watching what is happening.

Gumi did not wear bandits or boko Haram uniform and work around. in fact let gumi make d mistake of carrying boko Haram map, He will be shot first b4 anything
In the north any outfit dat bear resemblance to what those guys dress in is totally being avoided. D security forces in d east are being ambushed & killed by people carrying flags with such design as d man's outfit. Dat will surely enrage thier colleagues.....He is an elder, he should behave & think like one
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by muller101(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2021
HRMK:
i blv a 65yr old is matured enough to know full implication of his action!he is on his own!!
Can you back this up with any law that's states otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Advancedman(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Karlovych:
You are right but for sanity sake election is just two days away in same state.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by stanluiz(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Chinwetalu agu shouldn't have wear biafra attire in the east especially in Anambra where there the security tension is high together with a military operation.

He should apply sense and wisdom.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by franxalive(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
membranus:
This is a free country.

Our Dear Chinwetalu has every right to wear robe he desires to put on, while the evil agents of government has no single right to oppress him.

For voicing out this truth may your days be long ... I don't know the type of corntree we found ourselves in ...

the likes of Sheikh gumi, ISA pantami and many other terrorists are walking the streets free... thousands of TERRORIST have been integrated into our national security architecture cry

they are busy ABDUCTING someone that wore a robe of choice in biafra land.

This Biafran territory will consume all of them. undecided sad
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by mybiz234: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin grin grin
He's an Ipob patron

Your gallant officers that are only gallant against unarmed civilians, but weak and helpless against bandits and Boko haram. cheesy

What an absurd manner of gallantry grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by StreetMedia: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin grin grin
He's an Ipob patron

You are a terrorist.
I know when i see one.

Svck my dick!.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by StreetMedia: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Taking down of the Zoo flag in southeast is now backed up by this military action.

Una no wan see our flag, We no go see una.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by stanluiz(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2021
membranus:
This is a free country.

Our Dear Chinwetalu has every right to wear any robe he desires to put on, while the evil agents of government has no single right to oppress him.
My friend don't be stupid.

How can he wear biafra attire and be walking on the street on onitsha together military operation in Anambra state ?

You can as well go and wear biafra attire and and walk into an army checkpoint. You will be shot immediately.

Better have sense because some you Ipob members don't reason and behave like sensible people.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by stanluiz(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2021
StreetMedia:
Taking down of the Zoo flag in southeast is now backed up by this military action.

Una no wan see our flag, We no go see una.
Go to any the army barracks and take down the Nigeria flag . Shebi u be commado ? Go and do it and see if you will not be wasted by the Miscreants.

Ipob tout like you with no sense.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by StreetMedia: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Go to any the army barracks and take down the Nigeria flag . Shebi u be commado ? Go and do it and see if you will not be wasted by the Miscreants.

Ipob tout like you with no sense.
Shut Up.
Just pass and go kiss the foot of your Clone.

You are Evil!.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by HEAVEN4444: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
like a wise man once said,it is your right to wear what you want to wear but what happens to you after you wear it is out of your power

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by noleflendum: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
e pain am ooo
we dey sell handkerchief grin
this caged boy will rot in our Zoo

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Paretomaster1(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The truth is that Chiwetalu Agu was just acting a script to arouse sympathy among the Ipob faithfuls & ultimately climb the ladder of hierarchy.

He has achieved his script, and what he saw or will see in the hands of the military will be nothing compare to his ultimate goal of 'Cashing out'.

You are right, he is just seeking attention ..... He is playing a script to seek symphaty from the terrorists, and to gain fame....

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by membranus: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2021
stanluiz:
My friend don't be stupid.

How can he wear biafra attire and be walking on the street on onitsha together military operation in Anambra state ?

You can as well go and wear biafra attire and and walk into an army checkpoint. You will be shot immediately.

Better have sense because some you Ipob members don't reason and behave like sensible people.

Tell that to your mentor, Ahmad Gumi, who hobnobs with the terrorist bandits at will with no enforcement agents harassing him.

Advice Gumi to buy sense, to stop encouraging your bandits to kill your people, steal your cattle and your lands.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Sholaco: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Stupid Reaction. Me thinks we are slaves in this country with no rights.
ofcourse, you and your descendant are slaves honestly in Nigeria. You are outcasts, an OSU. You all do not belong to Nigeria. You are Jewish, better trace your root to Israel and there you will all be segregated because of you skin colour cry cry cry cry
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Mpanyi: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Support evil and it will pay you visit one day and refuse to leave. If you don't believe in due process you will be in a position onr day where you will need one and you will never get it.

If he breaks any law, let them charge him to court.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by baloney: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Him wearing the outfit definitely oni-reason, might not knw why he his wearing it but certainly a particular tailor did the job...
shocked cool shocked
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by ThatFairGuy: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
I don't svck dickk not to talk of that Ipob Terrorist own tongue
StreetMedia:

You are a terrorist.
I know when i see one.

Svck my dick!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead / How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set / BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.