Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia (45564 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Emeka Rollas Re-elected As Actors Guild Of Nigeria President / Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by BadBradley: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-dont-know-why-he-put-on-biafra-regalia-actors-guild-president-emeka-rollas-reacts-to-arrest-of-chiwetalu-agu.html
Army has no right to detain any civilian in their facility. Bunari has taken us 200 years behind.

Ipob is a criminal group group notwithstanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Ournolly: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
My man dey form 'Biafra unit head'!
The truth is that Chiwetalu Agu was just acting a script to arouse sympathy among the Ipob faithfuls & ultimately climb the ladder of hierarchy.

He has achieved his script, and what he saw or will see in the hands of the military will be nothing compare to his ultimate goal of 'Cashing out'.
You are not making sense, Chinwetalu agu is one of the most respected African actors and is likely a star before you were even born, so, what's your point exactly?
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by jditimiya(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2021
[i]I don't believe in killing, but i strongly believe in reasoning and that is one thing the Army and Government of the day has failed to do. Someone like that man, call him and reason with him without letting people know. I tell you changes will start from there. But for doing what they are doing now, they are bring more problem to themself.[[/i]quote author=PsalmzFraudstar post=106545367]

If you will understand the islamic government of nigeria. This islamic terrorists are animalistic, archaic, lunatic, crude, raw, etc in doing their things, no wonder the world left them a long time ago.

Any army that touches that man, don't worry it won't be far you will hear the soldier was murdered that is how it is in the south east now. [/quote]
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by fakati(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Have you not read that he puts on rising sun and not Biafra?
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by UnabashedIPOB: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Veteran actor, Chinwetalu Agu, has every right to wear whatever outfit in any color he so pleases. It's NOT a crime. In the US, the North and South had a civil war and the south was defeated and up to date, the south still carry its REBEL flag and wear it as well with pride. If the north show off their Arewa insignia and no body is arrested, why would anyone wearing a Biafran colors be arrested?
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by VULCAN(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
This Govt apologist cum Buhari Worshipper cum Igbo Hater.

All you do is condemn iPob, bleating like a tied up goat.

Is ipob responsible for the fall in the value of the Naira from 180 to 570 a dollar?

Is ipob responsible for the astronomical increases in prices of literally everything since this govt took over.

You are a failure just like Buhari is.

Being a great LG Chairman is of much better value than being a failed President.

Aufbauh:
The truth is that Chiwetalu Agu was just acting a script to arouse sympathy among the Ipob faithfuls & ultimately climb the ladder of hierarchy.

He has achieved his script, and what he saw or will see in the hands of the military will be nothing compare to his ultimate goal of 'Cashing out'.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by HRMK: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
muller101:
Can you back this up with any law that's states otherwise?
ur the #sanlawyer!simply back him up with section of constitution that allows him to incite the public!
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by muller101(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
HRMK:
ur the #sanlawyer!simply back him up with section of constitution that allows him to incite the public!
Soldiers arresting a civilian because of an attire. Anyway your useless president has been abusive to the rule of law. How much more his zombie followers.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Buckeyemedia1: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
muller101:
Soldiers arresting a civilian because of an attire. Anyway your useless president has been abusive to the rule of law. How much more his zombie followers.
What concerns animals with rule of law?
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by Fourwinds: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

Karlovych: 5:02am
embarassed embarassed Sheikh Gumi is walking free as chief negotiator of Nigerian bandits but putting on clothes is offensive. The jihadist govt can continue to deceive zombies with their partisan rule of law and think the rest of the country isn't watching what is happening.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by StreetMedia: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I don't svck dickk not to talk of that Ipob Terrorist own tongue
I pity you.
The Country is expired for your information.

Pause on the SD... Go milk the Cows.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by HRMK: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
muller101:
seeking rule of law for a lawless oldman?
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by muller101(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
HRMK:
seeking rule of law for a lawless oldman?
Exactly like your statue president.
Re: Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia by HRMK: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2021
muller101:
Exactly like your statue president.
and who is ur non statue president?nnamdi kanu?wait until he eliminates all igbos with his ipob/esn boys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Music Producer, Dr Frabz Shot Dead / Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Mayorkun Meets His Father as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ After 2 Years - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.