Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later (73449 Views)

"I’m Grateful I Never Left Him" – Says A Lady Who Dated A Poor Guy Now Rich / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by AutoChick4U(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaszplus12:

sister! i need towel, handkerchiref isnt enough to wipe my own tears honestly...love dey ooo true love dey...
Chai

2 Likes

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by AutoChick4U(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigii:

Nor be Nigerian babe you be?

From the write up did you see anywhere they mentioned money? Una the love without money? Abeg Gettat angry
Yes.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Bamzyriches451: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Exodora:

You see all this and yet you can't see the future of Nigeria.
If is that simple how come his family and friends couldn't do it .
For ten good years he had no visitor except her and here you are saying this fear God for once in your life .
He is mad but he has no one to tell him and instead of you to tell him you're beating round the bush

2 Likes

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by suffering: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mscheew. She’ll leave him in three years for being a burden. DailyMail is a racist site so they have a strong reason for broadcasting the article; a reason which will never suit black people positively.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
People will never forget how you made them feel so treat them nicely
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by webizone(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bigii:

Nor be Nigerian babe you be?

From the write up did you see anywhere they mentioned money? Una the love without money? Abeg Gettat angry
grin
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by xeju: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
Imagine! The horror of discrimination.
Sad tale of two young bloods who should have enjoyed the better part of their lives together, when they were still young and bouncing, but their sweet bond of love was severed by the color of their skins.
What benefit are they to one another, now that their lives are almost expired?
Although son of men say, half cake is better than non. But some half cake can make you shed tears, when you know what the full cake could have looked like. Can we even call this half cake or one quarter cake?
When I scrolled up again to compare the pictures, when they were both young, fresh and looking all smart to now when they're aged, it's such a sad sight, I must say.

Back then, no sane white parents would approve their white daughter dating a Negro. No!
Funny enough this black guy is redbone, not black as such, could be mistaken for white. Yet back then, Black is Black; as long as you're not White, you're Black.

Peak of discrimination and racism.
Black race has come a long way. Gone through a lot of shiit to be where it is today.
Days when you'll have to wait and bow for White to pass on the road before you pass. Days when as a Black, you can't enter the same Bar with Whites.

When I remember the sacrifices of people like Martin Luther Jr., Malcom X, Vivien Thomas, Carl Brashear etc. how they used their lives as ransom for Black freedom, I shake my head for what Blacks are today.

Shame on Blacks. You see these Black Americans with no sense or any memory left, of where they've come from in history.

All they do is lazy around, steal, loot shops, go to gym, eat, smoke, sag, put tattoo on their bodies, wear big chains, rings and oversize cloths; flaunt dollar and expensive possessions, showoff, intimidate others, play all day, speak wrong English, go to party, do gangsterism, listen to hip hop music and above it all sex, sex and sex. No Iota of sense. Black will always be black, whether African or Black American.
Still we've not proven the whites wrong, just look at black African countries. No sign of genuine progress or civilization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Marpol2021(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
True are thy words.bible say God created man in his image but it’s didn’t say black or white. The black race is full of hatred,bitterness and wickedness. May God help the black race.
Gratefulheart1:
Sad tale of two young bloods who should have enjoyed the better part of their lives together, when they were still young and bouncing, but their sweet bond of love was severed by the color of their skins.
Although son of men say, half cake is better than non. But some half cake can make you shed tears, when you know what the full cake could have looked like. Can we even call this half cake or one quarter cake?
When I scrolled up again to compare the pictures, when they were both young, fresh and looking all smart to now when they're aged, it's such a sad sight, I must say.

Back then, no sane white parents would approve their white daughter dating a Negro. No!
Funny enough this black guy is redbone, not black as such, could be mistaken for white. Yet back then, Black is Black; as long as you're not White, you're Black.

Black race has come a long way. Gone through a lot of shiit to be where it is today.
Days when you'll have to wait and bow for White to pass on the road before you pass. Days when as a Black, you can't enter the same Bar with Whites.

When I remember the sacrifices of people like Martin Luther Jr., Malcom X, Vivien Thomas, Carl Brashear etc. how they used their lives as ransom for Black freedom, I shake my head for what Blacks are today.

Shame on Blacks. You see these Black Americans with no sense or any memory left, of where they've come from in history.

All they do is lazy around, steal, loot shops, go to gym, eat, smoke, sag, put tattoo on their bodies, wear big chains, rings and oversize cloths; flaunt dollar and expensive possessions, showoff, intimidate others, play all day, speak wrong English, go to party, do gangsterism, listen to hip hop music and above it all sex, sex and sex. No Iota of sense. Black will always be black, whether African or Black American.

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Bigii(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes.

Oya let's give it a try. I am still single.

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by otipoju(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Angrygoat:
Stop hating foo l. Gimme ya gal,I will fuc k the living daylight out of her,give her funds and drop her off. She would be bugging my nos 24/7. Hahahaha

Stop making noise. An aboki cripple can easily do all you mentioned there. Have you ***ked a girl before and she asked permission to bring her best friend to come and enjoy what she is enjoying because it is better experienced than explained?

Calm down...dem no dey use sex brag

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Audaite: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
If this man is not refered to as white (Yellow), Then, nobody is yellow in Nigeria be that na... shocked shocked
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by alizma: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh,na this kind genuine love I dey find with both torch and candle for day time tongue

May thunder never forget to fire any Person wey say true love no dey exist......

Well,maybe the thunder should be considerate cha, because truly truly true love don die tay tay for this part of our world lipsrsealed
Hope you are not looking for it here?
When I was about 21, I date a girl back in the school, we were so much in love, she even left the school when I graduated because couldn't do without my presence as we were mostly seen together, some of our teachers the knew about us, one of them openly told me he knew what was going on.
However, the prevailing circumstances when I graduated took me far away from home and when I return about a year after, she had change from our school because she couldn't cope, we met the but I had to travelled again after some days. Thereafter, we didn't hear from each other for several years running into decades but I kept telling my friends about her, when things started getting better that I was able to get a mobile phone for myself, I called those I could to find out if they there was any trace of her, lest I forget to mention,the relationship was kept very secret to even those that were close to us, so some many didn't know why I was searching for her after all those years, I searched Facebook to no avail. in fact, during one of my search on Facebook, I came across someone that looked like her with same fist and last name, we became friends but nothing intimate. While I was making up my mind to settle down, I remember my friend jokingly asked if there was anything that could make me change my mind over a marriage plan few months to the wedding, and I told him I will be sorry for hurting my wife to be then, if by any chance I found my ex of about 2decades and she is still in love with me. Already he knew about the story, he was not my home base friend so, the reason for keeping it secret then does not affect him, Three years into my marriage and on one of my unserious search because I was already married, we could only be best of friends at that time. this time I was adding some female names of my tribal/native girls to her names that I knew and just like magic, I bumped into her with one of the names I guessed. Despite being over 2 decades, I could spot the unique features of her and I quickly knew I got the right person, I dropped messages for her and checked severally she didn't reply nor accept my friend request, I became more restless because I thought my problem was finding her but now I found her, yet I couldn't hear her to know if all was fine. I went through her friend's list and I was able to contact two or three of the friends that make frequent comments on her post. I guessed they must be close to her. One of those I contacted was someone that has slight idea of our romantic relationship back in the days but after we chat briefly and I told him to help me get across to her or get the contact for me, that was the last time he responded to my chat.
One cool evening I was on Facebook when I saw ABC accepted your friend request, I didn't believe what I saw but that was exactly what it was, she was online and she had just accepted my request, at first i was reluctant to say something but eventually I did and she also recognized me and we started justing and talk about old time and old friends but I noticed she was not as crazy as I was in searching for her and how great a thing it was for me to find her. Then I started asking some questions about things that made our relationship great then. To my surprise, my Nigerian sister said she had forgotten most of the things that happened then. That was how I let some of the thought flow out of me with some hot tears then I enter bathroom and wash my face return to let life continue with less commitment to the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sukkyy2010: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Angrygoat:
Stop hating foo l. Gimme ya gal,I will fuc k the living daylight out of her,give her funds and drop her off. She would be bugging my nos 24/7. Hahahaha
I sense no sense
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
This is a really beautiful story!
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Flamemignon1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Black men are known for the BBC the carry around their waist.. she should stylishly check if his own is still functioning.
Stop it, that's just racist. Seeing black men for only their dicks and please not all black men have it big
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh,na this kind genuine love I dey find with both torch and candle for day time tongue

May thunder never forget to fire any Person wey say true love no dey exist......

Well,maybe the thunder should be considerate cha, because truly truly true love don die tay tay for this part of our world lipsrsealed

irony of life is that they could have been divorced if they married then.....

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Sonnobax15(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
alizma:

Hope you are not looking for it here?
When I was about 21, I date a girl back in the school, we were so much in love, she even left the school when I graduated because couldn't do without my presence as we were mostly seen together, some of our teachers the knew about us, one of them openly told me he knew what was going on.
However, the prevailing circumstances when I graduated took me far away from home and when I return about a year after, she had change from our school because she couldn't cope, we met the but I had to travelled again after some days. Thereafter, we didn't hear from each other for several years running into decades but I kept telling my friends about her, when things started getting better that I was able to get a mobile phone for myself, I called those I could to find out if they there was any trace of her, lest I forget to mention,the relationship was kept very secret to even those that were close to us, so some many didn't know why I was searching for her after all those years, I searched Facebook to no avail. in fact, during one of my search on Facebook, I came across someone that looked like her with same fist and last name, we became friends but nothing intimate. While I was making up my mind to settle down, I remember my friend jokingly asked if there was anything that could make me change my mind over a marriage plan few months to the wedding, and I told him I will be sorry for hurting my wife to be then, if by any chance I found my ex of about 2decades and she is still in love with me. Already he knew about the story, he was not my home base friend so, the reason for keeping it secret then does not affect him, Three years into my marriage and on one of my unserious search because I was already married, we could only be best of friends at that time. this time I was adding some female names of my tribal/native girls to her names that I knew and just like magic, I bumped into her with one of the names I guessed. Despite being over 2 decades, I could spot the unique features of her and I quickly knew I got the right person, I dropped messages for her and checked severally she didn't reply nor accept my friend request, I became more restless because I thought my problem was finding her but now I found her, yet I couldn't hear her to know if all was fine. I went through her friend's list and I was able to contact two or three of the friends that make frequent comments on her post. I guessed they must be close to her. One of those I contacted was someone that has slight idea of our romantic relationship back in the days but after we chat briefly and I told him to help me get across to her or get the contact for me, that was the last time he responded to my chat.
One cool evening I was on Facebook when I saw ABC accepted your friend request, I didn't believe what I saw but that was exactly what it was, she was online and she had just accepted my request, at first i was reluctant to say something but eventually I did and she also recognized me and we started justing and talk about old time and old friends but I noticed she was not as crazy as I was in searching for her and how great a thing it was for me to find her. Then I started asking some questions about things that made our relationship great then. To my surprise, my Nigerian sister said she had forgotten most of the things that happened then. That was how I let some of the thought flow out of me with some hot tears then I enter bathroom and wash my face return to let life continue with less commitment to the past.
Eyahhhhh grin grin I can feel your pain at that moment bro...But life goes on...And we should always be at alert to accept the fact that people change...... Presently,I'm having a similar Problem just like you did.. But I just dey look up...To the extent that I even had to delete her number from my phone and WhatsApp.. What really broke me down was the fact that she started posting pics of her current bf......I couldn't she's tears grin. The same banny wey swear and promised to always be by my side no matter what....... I still love her tho,but some affections are better left hidden for the sake of one's peace of mind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by mipeesoft(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
What a sweet reunion and happy ending
Explorers:
The former college sweethearts never spoke or saw each other again, and Jeannie since married someone else, then divorced, but said as the years went by she never forgot about Steve.

Late last year, Jeannie began searching for him online, hoping for a second chance or to apologize for breaking up with him.

She wrote recently: 'Forty two years later, retired, with a computer and nothing but time on my hands, could I find him? Could I apologize? Could we be friends?'

Her efforts to track him down seemed futile for seven months, until she made contact with his niece who told her Steve was in a nursing home in Chicago and gave her the address.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10064011/White-woman-secretly-dated-black-man-seven-years-1970s-reunited-42-years-later.html?ito=social-facebook
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Exodora: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He is mad but he has no one to tell him and instead of you to tell him you're beating round the bush
Help me and tell him I am not feeling strong today .
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Jesterinjay: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Black men are known for the BBC the carry around their waist.. she should stylishly check if his own is still functioning.
This man this table u are shaking
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by bisiswag(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Oh my goodness. I was demoralised during my first trip to the States. Oh no. The state of black Americans,just don't know how they got it all wrong.

Well prolly the racism which mind you despite having come a long way is still there and had done a number on their psyche permanently.

Another thing that baffled me was how they treated the white chick's all so nice but to their own,they treated them so poorly.

Sorry had to quote for ref purposes and YES black is black no matter the geographical location

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Legend44(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
That was my best scene "Fatherhood" embarassed
tillaman:
Someone is cutting onions or something embarassed embarassed
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by FvckAllMods: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Racism is still very high now, infact it's in its highest now
AutoChick4U:
Racism was high then though. Too bad she bowed to pressure
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by princewarri1985: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
True love always conquer all, now he is going to spend the later part of his life in her arms forever and also die lying in her arms, TRUST ME SHE AIN'T NEVER GONNA LET GO AGAIN TILL DEATH. i dont believe in love but i pray to experience a true and real one someday, something like what these 2 have

1 Like

Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Fcwilly: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmmmmmm, this life and this thing called love, just feel like crying, the man is completely useless now for the lady, imagine that they where allowed to be together.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by nagalee(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I need handkerchief pls, God punish anyone who says True love does not exist.

You haven't found it or unable to give it does not mean it does not exist..... Lord let this kinda genuine love locate me ijn
your wish will be granted, if it truly came from your heart.
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by ugotaya: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Who Says Money Can't Buy You Happiness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdSF7sC2Tj8
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by brunxy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why him con resemble Femi gbajabiamila na.?? undecided undecided..abi na Femi papa
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by Pataricatering(f): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

eeyah , u sound like such a great dude. I hope you find what u looking for .
Re: White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oyibo they work oh
Once them love you Na so not the fake love we get here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / Tattoo Around Vagina Area. Please Help! / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.