Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed (28022 Views)

This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by ddeola: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
The panel set up the the Lagos state government has finally agreed that many people died which meant that she was right afterall and Lai remains a liar that he has always been. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Jaqenhghar: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2021
ebuk4real:
No cap, dj switch is better than 95% of our foolish rulers
Better than even the foolish followers who have allowed the rulers be just that

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
seyz91:
shut up
did you have to attack the messenger undecided
is her career dead or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2021
buragidi:
She is better than you that never have any career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Yoighaman(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
If we youths can replicate the turnout during the EndSARS protest during the next elections, these useless and mean oppressors we call leaders will have no choice than to succumb to our demands. Let's show the i*diots that the real power lies in our hands through our votes. Let's not give up, this is not the time to concentrate on BBNaija.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Femeto: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
CondemnBattery:
Is she back in Nigeria
How does that concern you?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
Doyou2019:

You just know it when an idiot types. Stupid BMC.
[/s]

ipob jihadi rubbish nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by femi4: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Zanas:
Dj switch don elevate, premium tears from zombies will full here soon.
She's just a phenomenon

Manna and his Boyz right now cry

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by rickyrex(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.
her dead career is better than your living body

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lai na better oppressor. I have never seen one person tell so much lies before

If dem use a LIE DETECTOR test on him, the equipment go crash within a minute.

Stupid minister.

Stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by femi4: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2021
CondemnBattery:
Is she back in Nigeria
So that you ll send BMC to her

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Comedian2019: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Lamasta:
Oga Lie are you dia DJ Switch is talking to You o
Oga lie is still booting, will reply soon.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Same way you all do.

Naaaaaaah i doubt.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Chyma231(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
( You are a big fool , even in your next life, you can't do what this girl has done ) This girl Sha, lies full your report, make you loose credibility.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Jaqenhghar: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Naaaaaaah i doubt.
You sleep well don't you?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Comedian2019: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.
Pray that God elevate you to her status. Only important persons give speech on that platform, not lowlife zombies.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by rickyrex(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
dyera:
If Lie mohamed catches this girl what he will take her eyes to see, fear will not let this girl to mention his name in public again.
yah we are in a country where baba say all we obey... Truly zombie... U allow your destiny to be in one man's hand. Learn to speak up that might release some stress or Borden
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Belleful: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Lai Mohammed is a DITATOR. But by d way, lai have been quiet for some time now. What is happening to him? No more lies to tell or what? Or is state governor don humble am.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by ThatFairGuy: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2021
This idiotic olosho girl from Biafra land whose lies caused the Carnage in Lagos still have the effrontery to talk.

She should come and address her deranged fellow in Nigeria.
If truly she's hard-headed. Foolish girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Lazenby007(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
I can't and will NOT be a DJ.
So only DJs have careers?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by allthingsgood: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lai na better oppressor. I have never seen one person tell so much lies before

Like which lie
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by EngrchidiG25(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
20/10 remembrance on the brink nationwide sit at home in Nigeria for the youths killed at the toll gate
Lai send your troop we are waiting
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Comedian2019:

Pray that God elevate you to her status. Only important persons give speech on that platform, not lowlife zombies.
any of you supporting that good for nothing DJ is a hater of good things (Buhari)

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by CondemnBattery(f): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
So that you ll send BMC to her

Why should I?
Do I look like BMC? Or Bubu apologists?

I'm all about my goals mahn.

I gat no time for idle arguments. It's hustling time.

Beside I love dj switch. I only asked cos I thought she was back. No pun intended

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Abedfff14: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2021
so i read in an academic book last night,and discovered that the military has special skills and politicians know how to use the military to achieve their aims. military has no business with politics.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by watchindelta(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2021
But I dnt know why no as person bad evil reach he or she always have supporters, I dnt see why I will ever support any Nigeria politicians dead or alive, I will never join my own oppressors to kill myself the more, wether tribe or religion! Is only a fool who can do that, 90% of Nigeria na fool religion and politics. �100 Years For now no change and they are very very much content with suffering.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by femi4: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Why should I?
Do I look like BMC? Or Bubu apologists?

I'm all about my goals mahn.

I gat no time for idle arguments. It's hustling time.

Beside I love dj switch. I only asked cos I thought she was back. No pun intended
lolz ..condemn battery indeed
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by blaise26abj(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Head slammers keep off bcs this topic is not for them.
Back to the topic, I remember during the endsars wahala, it was only in the South that their was protest, all of a sudden boko haram went on sabbatical leave in the north.
During the endsars, south protested massively while north remained silent, could somebody tell me rational behind such?
Well I hv said it and I keep on saying it that Lugard wherever u are, may u die again and again bcs this marriage was never suppose to be.
The funny thing is that I have never come across anybody that bears Lugard or Lugard's lineage bcs if their is a lineage I believe that lineage would have joined his useless ancestor
Because the regular northern did not know what the bruhahaha was about . SARs in the North was sane . Why ? Because the northern youth are a violent bunch and any small thing can trigger the violence so Sars and police avoid wahala with them at all cost . The northern elite were quiet because they wanted to know how it would affect them politically and to quickly quench any spread of the protest to their region which they did quite efficiently.
You see the Northern Elite are scared of their teeming uneducated youth. The day those ones will start their wahala ehn , southern nigeria will carry jotter to take note .

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by buragidi(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:

Silly question from a crackhead.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by CondemnBattery(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Femeto:
How does that concern you?

It's my concern, cos she's a Nigerian and therefore, my sister too. I don't do tribalism.

Is she back was a harmless question. Stop making a mountain out of a mole
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
buragidi:

Silly question from a crackhead.
hide your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by IdJack(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Good one DJ Switch; proud of you.

Kindly check my Signature for Business News and How to make money tips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency / Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.