Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed (28024 Views)

This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by victorazy(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Good one Sis; proud Biafran.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by BenIk10: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2021
These present recycled leaders are actually afraid of united youths of Nigeria.
They are bent on using every antics in dismantling any perceived unity

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Comedian2019: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
any of you supporting that good for nothing DJ is a hater of good things (Buhari)
May "good things" like Buhari happen to you.
Can I hear you say Amen?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by buragidi(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
This idiotic olosho girl from Biafra land whose lies caused the Carnage in Lagos still have the effrontery to talk.

She should come and address her deranged fellow in Nigeria.
If truly she's hard-headed. Foolish girl

Eeyah, e pain you? To your likes, every woman who is making wave is Olosho. No respect for women at all. I am sure if you have disagreement with your mama, the next thing you will call her is Olosho. Omo ale radarada

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Zanas:
Dj switch don elevate, premium tears from zombies will full here soon.

I have said it before i am going to say it!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS DJSWITCH AND BLESS HER FUTURE HUSBAND AND CHILDREN

PLENTY
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by ThatFairGuy: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Epon baba nla baba e angry
buragidi:

Eeyah, e pain you? To your likes, every woman who is making wave is Olosho. No respect for women at all. I am sure if you have disagreement with your mama, the next thing you will call her is Olosho. Omo ale radarada
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Eddisboi(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
MarbleDesign:
Hmmm let's watch! Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
Na people like you dey spoil most people work 20k for website,are you that hungry?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Gkemz: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2021
I'm impressed by her boldness and effrontery to challenge the brutal and tyranny system of APC led Buhari's government not minding the threats from DSS and military, agents of oppression. She's fella of our time
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by TemmyT002(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2021
The way the Northerners use Yoruba people like Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Tolu, is so annoying and disappointing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Gkemz: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
buragidi:

Don't mind the idiot.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Rexymania(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Maximum respect iron woman. I take a bow for you.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by enemyofprogress: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
The coconuts wey we go break for Lie Mohammed head, walahi talahi him childrens no go follow us chop
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by jditimiya(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
A star in the making with a speech like this one, her face will be on a billboard or Magazine soon. Nigerian next leader. Let give it up for her
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by FvckAllMods: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
So today is actually my birthday
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by enemyofprogress: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
TemmyT002:
The way the Northerners use Yoruba people like Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Tolu, is so annoying and disappointing.
Femi fabu kayode too is warming up to be used
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by khvnggift(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.

Na u kill d career �

ozour
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by jneutron4000: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Go to Abuja and do your standing there, no come do any standing for Yoruba again. The one wey your brother Nnamdi kanu do wey he say make them go kill Tinubu and Sanwolu, we never forgive for that and igbos leaders never apologise to the Yoruba for that.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Tomilola360: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
endsars was a biafra thing cheesy
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by roddy15: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2021
You are living in bondage in your own country and no body is talking.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by iamjavadem(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
We see the evil in the government but also see the evil that is DJ Switch. All the lives lost because of her lies about lekki shooting is in her neck. Even US and everyone else have seen her lies but children of hate will continue to be used as fools to believe trash.
spacofadan:
It still baffles me how some persons can't see the evil in this government. Since 2015, it has been one bad news or the other.
From removing amnesty of militants that resulted to the pipeline attacks in Niger delta to jailing opposition party members.

Killing unarmed Ipob members at their meeting venues repeatedly before they decided to get their own guns.

Shooting unarmed Nigerian youths in Lekki.
Lets not talk about how indigenes of southern Kaduna and Uzo Uwani has fared without government taking decisive action.
They said they should rather learn to cohabit in peace with their attackers and possibly give up there land than dying.

To the best president Nigeria ever had
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by shayiD: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Expired Indomie !!
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Henergee(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
Will you get your mouth shut, crass?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by wildikeman(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Zanas:
Dj switch don elevate, premium tears from zombies will full here soon.

You fuckin.g northerners should leave us alone and just leave
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Henergee:

Will you get your mouth shut, crass?
is her career dead or not?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by kobosmart(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Henergee(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Nosa111(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol
Mumu youths. All we know is sex, online rant, and fears.
Buhari and his evil doers will keep ruling. Tinubu is next to be president. Whona never see anything
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Mexyz(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
You wey get bright career, nobody know you or where you come from sef

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by aspabay(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2021
DJ Witch, God will punish you for your role in misinformation last year during the #Lekkilies
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by yusluvad(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Dagah2:
One on one, I go commot Lai front teeth even though I be gentleman
Lol. The man no dey respect himself et'all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) / Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.