Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed (28082 Views)

This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by leo22(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:
This girl Sha, lies full your report, make you loose credibility.

So the army and FG that kept changing stories and denying there were never at the toll gate, later they said they didn't shoot, ahh we only shot only rubber bullets and so on... have credibility?

Wetin dey worry una sef?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ushman333: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
leo22:

So the army and FG that kept changing stories and denying there were never at the toll gate, later they said they didn't shoot, ahh we only shot only rubber bullets and so on... have credibility?

Wetin dey worry una sef?
Oga her stories is lies, I don't support lies.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ssoil(f): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2021
All i see is a brave woman who is not afraid to speak up and stand for the truth.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Listen to ipob super story.

Blood is flowing everywhere, your own people are getting slaughtered left and right, towns and villages are burning, but your jihadi ipob terrorists are still innocent...

Do you people even give a dam about your own people with all your silly lies and deceptions?

I respect what you think about what I said. I didn't say they are innocent except that your biased mind wouldn't let you calm down. I am thinking that if the government brought them to a round-table back then in 2015-2017 instead of using brutal force to kill people's children exercising their rights, today's violence might have been abated. Government is inclusive no matter how different we might be opinionated. The reason why you made the above statement is because deep down you don't really care about that section of the country, which in turn shows that we are not one. A word is enough...
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Abdoolbuster: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1402284/dj-switch-will-standing-oppressors-starting-lai-mohammed-video/

I don't know how wrenches like this one get validated in our society, this generation is a messed up one

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Abdoolbuster: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:

Oga her stories is lies, I don't support lies.

Some people want the story to be true even when they know that it's filled with holes and gaps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ushman333: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2021
te author=Abdoolbuster post=106554870]

Some people want the story to be true even when they know that it's filled with holes and gaps [/quote]
That is the problem of Nigeria, they like their own devils, when a devil is a devil...mediocres.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by kevwe419: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fool
Gentlerespect76:
Good one Sis; proud Biafran.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by kevwe419: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Oga keep quiet jare, are you trying to say the video she posted was fake
Ushman333:
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by christistruth01: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
cool

Djswitch''s bosses:

18 Nov 2020 — A Biafran In Canada Community Association & D.J switch Testifies To Canadian's Human Right Committee.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/dj-switch-working-for-twitter-user/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-Igbos-call-to-destroy-yoruba-assets-in-lagos

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Femeto: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
CondemnBattery:

It's my concern, cos she's a Nigerian and therefore, my sister too. I don't do tribalism.

Is she back was a harmless question. Stop making a mountain out of a mole
What does Nigeria and its Lieing ministers have to offer?She is somewhere safe. Thanks for asking.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Boniwhite: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.
you are a disgrace to every sane person from benue.sellout!
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:
Tell us the one that is truth so that we will know
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by suffering: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
This one has finally gotten asylum. She can now trash talk the government freely. Good for her. She deserves it. She can also take her craft international.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Godstime234: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dejidigital742:
Ok
If you need a content writer, SEO friendly, original content, I'm available

Whatsspp me..08162085000
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by GABRIEL6036: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Speaking from her hiding places, we see your role on EndSARS movement. Go and call your family to kick start the movement, omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Sammyramires(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.

You're an unfortunate element hiding under confusing moniker.
I've been seen your takes on here and I can see you're a complete idiot that will sell his family heritage if there's any. Too late for you.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Sammyramires(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
suffering:
This one has finally gotten asylum. She can now trash talk the government freely. Good for her. She deserves it. She can also take her craft international.

Truly you're suffering - So sad
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Bamzyriches451: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Okay
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Godispeace: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
oponu, this not prayer matter ediot ! , Ur SE is a Barrel Region
themanderon:

Everything you said here is reversed upon your unfortunate self a million times Amen.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by FreedomArmy: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:
your name is usman and we are not surprised of your submission. Its typical of head slammers to not reason beyound their anus.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by themanderon: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Godispeace:
oponu, this not prayer matter ediot ! , Ur SE is a Barrel Region

Godispeace keep cursing your generation till you are tired as anyone not in support of the evil going on is tagged ipob so keep cursing. Your condemnation will come from your own mouth.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by ifiokjohn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=benuejosh post=106547618] any of you supporting that good for nothing DJ is a hater of good things (Buhari) [/quote Hello, you have been crowned the most Useless person on Earth... Very useless Human being you are....as useless as that other vulturegriiller...and may God punish you forever.. if you're married and I ever meet your wife I will tell her to leave you cause you're a killer... Fucking fool supporting a Terrorist.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by bolacode: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Godispeace:
ediots !!!! that statement of ""ur mothers and sisters being rap.ed on regular basis" is just a barbaric statement being pushed into u boys and girls of nowadays . may while u drug addicted generations are the criminals that commit the rape + other crimes in the society today. BUNCH OF LAZY EDIOTS CHASING SHORT CUT TO WEALTH !!!!!

tueh! Spits on u!
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by afube: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
This washed up habitual liar ipob terrorist girl still dey look for attention..

Stand up ko, attention ni.

Even other fake news peddlers like CNN don move on..

grin grin

you cannot have her! oponu...............in your wet dreams maybe .......but you no reach!
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ushman333: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
FreedomArmy:
your name is usman and we are not surprised of your submission. Its typical of head slammers to not reason beyound their anus.
Ushman, not Usman, Pig.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Emiya: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lagos State lost a lot from the chaos that ensued from her actions, the experience was unpleasant... she's no hero, she's just one of the many common man's problem. angry
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by FreedomArmy: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:

Ushman, not Usman, Pig.
are you not trying to imitate the piglet called usman danfodio who brought message of a pedophile(Mohammad) and Child rapist to the good people of Northern Nigeria
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
afube:

you cannot have her! oponu...............in your wet dreams maybe .......but you no reach!

Oponu jihadi ipob, who tell you say I won have that disgraced and discredited ipobian jihadi woman. God forbid bad tin..

Mba Mba Mba...

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Wahalaperson: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
JavaScript90:
Lai na better oppressor. I have never seen one person tell so much lies before.
When this man claimed that buharis achievements are so big that is why we cannot see them. That was when I knew that Nigeria was finished
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job. I also have an already made real estate script for sale. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile.
can you build a site with few pages were people can buy and pay for stuffs with their card on the site?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Disqualifies Segun Abraham, Tinubu’s Ally / Boko Haram: Bomb Blast In Bauchi / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.