Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed (28053 Views)

This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by yusluvad(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2021
kennethfranc:
God's sufficient protection over DJ Switch
Amen...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by yusluvad(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2021
Antoeni:
Father Lord, when our lips can't speak, please listen to our heart.

Fill our heart with joy and our mouth songs of Thanksgiving.

Protect us as we go out today.

Amen
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Have you read about the Buhari's 3rd agenda? Have you read about Buhari's plan to sack Malami and some ministers?

If these are true, you all will be shocked that Lai may go too. Buhari is desperate to remove his name from these things. And he knows the remaining period he has is not enough. Lol. Oga Buhari slept from 2015 to 2020 relying on Abba Kyari, his chief of staff. And boom. Covid-19 took away that brilliant man. Boom. Brilliancy is different from doing the right thing as I dont support the man's actions. But he had a way of making the wrong always right. And boom... Buhari authorized the Lekki error. Boom boom boom, it was a big error. Boom. I am sure that such error would not happen if Abba Kyari was alive. Boom. Buhari who vowed never to go for 3rd term is nursing the ambition..boom. another error. Boom! Boom!! Boom!!!.

Las las Buhari is made to make error. And his error will propel Nigeria to her greatness. The error he made in 1983 is the same error he was created to make. IBB tried to stop him from completing the error, but the man forced his way back to make the error so Nigeria can ve liberated. The way Judas was created to betrayed Jesus for the salvation of mankind. But instead of him to embrace it, and then ask Jesus to show him the way to repent and rewrite his history. JESUS who changed around the story of Jabez is alive. Nope. Buhari is trying to be smart like Judas. Lol.

We dey watch the movie. We will watch it till the end. Even we will watch who will act Lai Mohammed. Lol. Who will act Buhari. Who do you guys think will act Malami. E go sweet seriously. And we go see Jagaban in that series too. Inspector Fashola too go show. Sanwo Olu the errand boy will show too. In fact, dem go show the CNN interview Sanwo opened the yansh of the army. Yeah...Buratai thought he has escaped. Lol. Dem go bring am back.

See eh. Do good oooooo. This life is funny. Do good always. Dont ever compromise. Do good. Buhari knows he is not qualified to lead Nigeria as his brain is not brilliant enough. But he relied on brilliant minds around him pushing him to ho there so those ones can loot. They planned to use and dump Osinbajo. But some people cannot be used and dumped. Dem get coconut head.

Lol. Me, a don put on my HD glasses ready to watch the series. cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2021
I thought she was in Canada?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Lai is not a bad man. He just lies a lot.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by davidboro(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2021
everything is time,someday we would look through this like the never happened.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by mastercee(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Dejidigital742:
Ok
If you need a content writer, SEO friendly, original content, I'm available

PM me with sample of your work please
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
She's one of them....

I think she's the one in the middle..

grin grin grin

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Ushman333: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2021
yrex01:
you're not ok sir. pls don't forget to take pcm
Is that the meds zombie take, that make them believe everything they hear...I saw her footage she released, it didn't show military men firing direct shots at protesters, the latest report from a UN funded finding stated that fact. The military was shooting upwards into the air, and downwards, to disperse them, and they were mainly blank shots being fired. Keep taking your meds.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by 27Pushing30: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Lol failed artiste

Keep up the hustle
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2021
The whole ensars rubbish was a terrorist action, and many of them just carry cameraman to take trending pictures for social media likes and attention.

This lying ipob girl to carry camera man to shalaye on social media just like the other hijab wearing clown..

See the difference, it was all social media propaganda just to trend...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Taejimin(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.

They have started. See them here.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by stinechykee: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1402284/dj-switch-will-standing-oppressors-starting-lai-mohammed-video/
DJ Switch point of correction,say every Nigerians are afraid of Igbos and their hard-head,stubborness, strong mind,etc.If not because of Igbo stubbornness and strong spirit what these Fulani control government plan to do to the whole Nigerians by Islamising and Fulanising the whole tribes would have been successful

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by adriano50: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2021
I gave up on Nigeria the day this linus Muhammed said buhari archievment is so big that's why Nigerians can't see them I begin to wonder how can something be big yet we can't see it?
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by stinechykee: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1402284/dj-switch-will-standing-oppressors-starting-lai-mohammed-video/
DJ Switch is a blooded Igbo lady and hot Igbo blood is running always her body.I love Igbo people with all my heart
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by henrybomb(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2021
It takes a lot of courage to speak out despite people castigating her here and there.
I have a message for every leaders out there that in every thing you do remember that Saddam Hussien,Mobutu Sesseko,Idi Amin,Adolph Hitler and so many of them of that nature are no more.
You can’t be rulers or leaders forever
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
stinechykee:
DJ Switch is a blooded Igbo lady and hot Igbo blood is running always her body.I love Igbo people with all my heart

Is full of lies, fake, fraud, dishonesty and deception.

She fit win Olympic lying competition sef..

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by EmzyT: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=benuejosh post=106546824]This one wer her career don die finish. [/quote

Stop attacking the messenger and get the message,

Blockheaded Pig!
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by stinechykee: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
ebukajay184:

Watch as those zombies from terrorist infection region and skull mining region will start insulting our lovely DJ Switch because she is an Igbo.Igbos keep always come to the rescue of other tribes in Nigeria but jealousy will not let them appreciate Igbos
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by proeast(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria was already on life support but Bulhari came and destroyed it completely, never to survive again. Nigerians will forever regret allowing this man to preside over their affairs, including his fellow Northerners. Bulhari will join the likes of Abacha, Idi Amin and Mobutu in eternal hall of shame.

Under Bulhari, every institution in Nigeria became totally bastardized. Today, Nigerian police is seen as a terrorist organization in the global community. It is all these madness that will eventually make the US to support balkanization of the evil contraption.

DJ Switch has become a torn in their flesh and the mere mention of her name will give Lie Mohammed sleepless night. I'm happy for her, at least her heroic acts and bravery has earned her global fame.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by benuejosh: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=EmzyT post=106549652][/quote] you can do better.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Henergee(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
is her career dead or not?

Now, the discussion is about her views on the Nigerian state, this statement of hers is just one in millons of similar opinions.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Solatium(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2021
This is what usually happens when you are living in isolation like a leper,this usually happens when you are going through mental torture.

Let her continue her folly,her situation is understandable,she wants attention after being ignored for so long and about to go to oblivion grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by stinechykee: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Is full of lies, fake, fraud, dishonesty and deception.

She fit win Olympic lying competition sef..

grin grin grin
Yeah go and choke yourself for all I care because she is an Igbo.If she is from your blown roof region she will be an epitome of greatness.Jealousy will consume you people
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by Lokojatoofar: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Better not kill yourself for those hypocrites called Nigerians.
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2021
stinechykee:
Yeah go and choke yourself for all I care because she is an Igbo.If she is from your blown roof region she will be an epitome of greatness.Jealousy will consume you people

Wetin be your own regiment sef?

Are you just an ipobian or you are part of the ESN killers brigade or UGM barbaric murderers regiment or just a roadside hoodlum beating up mothers for selling to make a living on your idiotic sit-at-home Mondays?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by NGpatriot: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2021
I think the fact that Canada no allow her entry still dey pain am..

Who won allow evil liars inside their country, I bet den check her record and quickly throw her visa application inside shalanga..

grin grin
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by stinechykee: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
This one wer her career don die finish.
You mean to say now that her carrier is blossom and soon will be next Ngozi Okojo Iweala and Chimamanda Adichie you slave that treasure the chain your slave master put on your neck
Re: DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed by EmzyT: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2021
benuejosh:
you can do better.

She's famous, recognized and has gone places you can only dream of. Get a life man and stop throwing tantrums like a kid, you're older than this! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Hungry For Infrastructure, NOT Iphones - Adeosun To World Bank / 2019: Obasanjo, Babangida, Abdulsalami, Gusau SHOP For Buhari’s Successor / Agency For Repentant Boko Haram Members Bill Introduced At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.