Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45086 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Donjovinco: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2021
As far as I m concern,the military are not the ones to arrest him and why should any force arrest him.what crime? And read how Nigeria councilor in Delta state are doing project scam https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/08/project-scam-by-pdp-councillors-of-inec-ward-7disec-ward-10-and-11ovwian-udu/ project scam
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Commentor: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
moscobabs:
And he went to buy Bread

For his aged mother.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Ushman333: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
atonement12:
The joke is rather on you and not on the courageous man. undecided
It's metaphor, not bashing the man, you no know English?
I like the man too, but these are critical times, people are being killed, security personnel too, good judgement is important now.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Decent09(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

the clothes have the word biafra on it?

Slow eyes had problems with seeing of course
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by loveth360(f): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
osuofia2:
the actor was trying to prove to the Nigerian army that the cloth he was wearing has nothing to do with Biafra.

He said he was just wearing a colourful cloth with a sun on it and it had nothing to do with Biafra, adding that he was very educated and he knows what he is saying.

SEE AS OLD MAN DE MESS HIMSELF UP BECAUSE OF CHEAP FAME. HE GOT MORE THAN WHAT HE BARGAINED FOR . THUMBS UP TO NIGERIA ARMY.
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN CHIWETALAGU
Only one Nigeria zombies as disappointed,As for us we are very proud of him.

The same fools that said only miscreants want Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Andres28(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
It will never be well with NA army for this assault and disrespect to one of our most respected elder
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by gassbee: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Greatn3ss:
Just one slap baba say na sun

Watin concern you with sun wey dey rise on him own?
Leave am wen he receive second round of beating, him go change am to moonlight

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by atonement12: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2021
osuofia2:
the actor was trying to prove to the Nigerian army that the cloth he was wearing has nothing to do with Biafra.

He said he was just wearing a colourful cloth with a sun on it and it had nothing to do with Biafra, adding that he was very educated and he knows what he is saying.

SEE AS OLD MAN DE MESS HIMSELF UP BECAUSE OF CHEAP FAME. HE GOT MORE THAN WHAT HE BARGAINED FOR . THUMBS UP TO NIGERIA ARMY.
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN CHIWETALAGU
.. and thumbs down for you for thinking he did what he did for fame!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Odogwu46: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Red cap chief sitting on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by egoldman(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2021
This American papa enjoyed his right of expression during Trump administration, today our nollywood legend is being insulted for demanding same right, it will never be well with you for supporting this evil.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Celly2020: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2021
As a legal practitioner there is nothing wrong in wearing the cloth, he can only be intimidated. There will be no legal charges against him let wait see.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by tujays(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
And you ask me to pity them when BokoHaram start slaughtering them?
Like they need your sympathy? who your sympathy hep?? who are you sef to think Soldiers needs your sympathy? they didn't join army to gain sympathy from miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2021
Odogwu46:
Red cap chief sitting on the ground.

THAT IS A SHAME TO NIGERIA.

IN UK, GO TO SCOTLAND THEY HAVE THE COLOUR OF THEIR LAND.

NORTHERN IRELAND HAVE THE COLOUR OF THEIR LAND.

WALES HAVE THE COLOUR OF THEIR LAND.

ENGLAND HAVE THE COLOUR OF THEIR LAND.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CREATED NIGERIA.

NOW COME TO NIGERIA AND WEAR THE COLOUR OF YOUR LAND.

AFONJA AND ABOKI WILL DEVELOP AMNESIA ABOUT THE WAY TO THEIR FATHER HOUSE.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
I think we should always use our head in this country.
Even if u wear a shirt with skull and cross bones, it will send a message to the public, whether u are a pirate or not, let alone a biafran flag as a gown when u know the govt ascribed it as a terrorist group

This man really fvcked up

What is wrong with wearing the Biafran flag as a gown? Was Biafra designated a terrorist movement?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by loveth360(f): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
hybridblood07:
How is this sun rising?

Anyway, I make slippers, Birkenstock, clogs and Half Shoe Mule for men and woman. Let's talk business if you're interested
Who will want to do business with hypocrite that couldn't say a Common truth.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by slimghost(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Since when was Biafran attire outlawed in Nigeria?. These military guys are clueless and should be sued.
IPOB and Biafra are 2 different entities
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by WINLABSrobot: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Leave the man alone jor.

Please I need the items below very urgently, any reasonable amount.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by lichocho(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2021
noleflendum:
coward he is denying his birthday right before 2 small boys with ordinary Dane Gun wink cheesy
by the way a whole tribe sold their beerfra birthday for mere VP slot to one Fulani Herdsman Atiku
if he misbehave fire his left leg at close range coward
tell me wetin de wrong with d cloth wey him wear...Nd we de wear cloth wey dem draw gun abi..Nigeria
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by richmond500: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2021
emrain:

What is wrong with wearing the Biafran flag as a gown? Was Biafra designated a terrorist movement?
yes it was
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by buchilino(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
I think we should always use our head in this country.
Even if u wear a shirt with skull and cross bones, it will send a message to the public, whether u are a pirate or not, let alone a biafran flag as a gown when u know the govt ascribed it as a terrorist group

This man really fvcked up

OGA, WEN I WAS AT KADUNA SOME YEARS BACK, I SAW SHI'A MUSLIMS WEARING ISLAMIC WRITINGS N NOBODY HARASSED OR ARRESTED THEM. Y IS THERE ONE LAW FOR PPLE FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA N A DIFFERENT LAW FOR NORTHERNERS
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na

It is a banana republic already courtesy of Buhari.
That man is a shit
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by buchilino(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2021
richmond500:
yes it was

MAY GOD HELP U.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by noleflendum: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2021
lichocho:
tell me wetin de wrong with d cloth wey him wear...Nd we de wear cloth wey dem draw gun abi..Nigeria
he was arrested for associating with proscribed ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by iconnecta(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2021
lol.
rising sun... grin

he will be like oh;
i don't know how you interpret my dressing,
but to me it is the rising sun and that's my dress.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by lichocho(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2021
gassbee:
Leave am wen he receive second round of beating, him go change am to moonlight
wen e go reach ur side na so e go just be
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2021
okeyglm:
Biafra soldier go and rescue chinwetalu agu. spineless fellows

IF YOU KILL CHIWETALU AGU, HAVE NIGERIA BECOME ONE?

WHY SHOULD I CLEAN UP YOUR MESS?

AS YOU THEY DISGRACE NIGERIA, WE ARE BUSY OTWEETING YOUR SHAME TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.

IF UNA LIKE KILL AM, U HEAR?

GORRILA BRAIN, NA SO SO SHIT FULL UNA HEAD.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by atonement12: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Ushman333:

It's metaphor, not bashing the man, you no know English?
I like the man too, but these are critical times, people are being killed, security personnel too, good judgement is important now.
You have not started living until you are ready to die for what you believe in- including your constitutional Human Rights and dignity, especially in your own country!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2021
WE BEEN THINK SAY OJUKWU BE BIAFRA BUT OJUKWU DON DIE SINCE 2009.

THEM ARREST NNAMDI KANU.

ARESST CHEWETALU AGU, WHAT HAS CHANGED?

BIAFRA DON DIE? SENSELESS PIGS!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by davillian(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na
You de talk cloth people they wear thier countries soldier's camouflage...and the military are happy, they see it as a sign of support.
Face caps , trausers jackets but here in Nigeria if you even wwear us camouflage Nigerian army go beat craze commot for your body
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Kreme(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE AFONJA AND ABOKI MILITARY SHOW STRENGTH.

CAN NIGERIA ARMY STAND UP TO AMERICA, RUSSIA OR CHINA?

EVEN NORTH KOREA WILL USE NIGERIA SHINE.

YET, THEY CARRY AK47 TO PARADE AN OLD PENSIONER UP AND DOWN.

I CANNOT BE PROUD TO BELONG TO A NATION OF COWARDS.

WHAT IS NIGERIA ARMY BUSINESS WITH A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND UNARMED CIVILIAN?
You are very stupid if you think there's no Ibo man in The zoo army, very stupid I say

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Evatrica1: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Chiwetalu Agu is an elder and should not intentionally put himself in harms way. The army should free him after a stern warning.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
davillian:

You de talk cloth people they wear thier countries soldier's camouflage...and the military are happy, they see it as a sign of support.
Face caps , trausers jackets but here in Nigeria if you even wwear us camouflage Nigerian army go beat craze commot for your body

NIGERIA DONT HAVE ARMY.

NA BOYS SCOUT THEM GET.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.