Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45103 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
bluebay:

Don’t be sentimental my brother … Him wearing that attire which a lame man knows it represents Biafra, means he’s showing support for the splitting of the country

What about those who don't wear it but are BIAFRANs? Estimated 90% of IBOS are Biafrans in spirit. They wear the clothes and flag outside Nigeria. You cannot kill Biafra by force.

Only the North (Fulani / Hausa) are against the splitting of Nigeria because they are reaping from what they did not sow. They control NPA without Oceans, they dominate NNPC without oil . Splitting Nigeria means taking away the milk of the South from their mouths. They prefer to die than the splitting of Nigeria.

On the other hand, the South East people are not also serious. They have never contributed anything to Southern Governors Forum since inception. None of the governors attended the last meeting at Enugu but they were all present few days ago at Enugu when they had South East stakeholders meeting.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Decide2rise: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times
Buhari is a mad man and if you support his regime then you're equally mad
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hunri(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Touch Him for what? you can wear any clothes you so desire.... Failed Country. Misplaced Priority.
Bigredmachine:
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hunri(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2021
hunri:
Touch Him for what? you can wear any clothes you so desire.... Failed Country. Misplaced Priority.
you are Mad...

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2021
All i see is revenge loading, some things are not just necessary, these soilders are not trained.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by sabreal: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2021
So if I wear a cloth that looks miyetti Allah does that make me a herdsman?

OR

If I wear jalami, does that make me a Muslim?

Does that government proscribed a particular style of cloth?

This hatred towards people from the south east. Evil government!!!

Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1e5jLdL94

Source: https://salemreporters.com/watch-video-of-actor-chiwetalu-agu-making-his-case-before-soldiers-during-his-arrest/
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Iyanuoluwa2000: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2021
You are right
uote author=richmond500
post=106554031]These people get mind o, na this man u drop for ground like that?

Chiwentalu Agu should forgive the govt sha, cos that man can wipe those people off existence by just saying one incantation[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Emir01: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2021
At a time where everywhere is tensed the elderly man shud treat carefully, soldiers are not happy losing colleagues. You can't wear cloth with Boko haram flag or inscriptions in front of soldiers except you want to touch their wound. This is not time to display unnecessarily. What about if they mistakenly gun him down for IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Diligence: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigerian Army has just made these colours even more loved: Red, Black, Green & Yellow. Watch out for open display of affection for these colours.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2021
That's where you see their strength.

Nigeria has a way on concentrating on wrong issues.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by kkonyeji(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:
WE BEEN THINK SAY OJUKWU BE BIAFRA BUT OJUKWU DON DIE SINCE 2009.

THEM ARREST NNAMDI KANU.

ARESST CHEWETALU AGU, WHAT HAS CHANGED?

BIAFRA DON DIE? SENSELESS PIGS!

BIAFRA CAN NEVER DIE! It's an ideology engraved in the minds of the Indigenous People.
God bless IPOB!
God bless MNK!
May the Zoo sink more & more!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2021
If anything happens to My favorite actor, then ipob here I come.

I'm not a fan of this ipob things but if it gets to a stage of intimidating then I can assure our people a very strong thing that will Make frontpage here.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by egunna(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
eagleonearth:
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na
Dr. Akunyili was wasted,what did u do?nothing.so stop threatening any body here.if u do any how,u see any how.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Germi9: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
The Government have made my G more popular
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by georgeakins: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
The man really embarrassed himself. I think he has passed this childishness., may be old age is disturbing him

Moreover, Ibos should be allowed to go and form their Biafra. They have never allowed Nigeria to work since 1966.
Any other ethnic group that wants to form its own nation should be released too.

Personally, I don't wish to be a citizen of a tiny country. I want to remain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
georgeakins:
The man really embarrassed himself. I think he has passed this childishness., may be old age is disturbing him

Moreover, Ibos should be allowed to go and form their Biafra. They have never allowed Nigeria to work since 1966.
Any other ethnic group that wants to form its own nation should be released too.

Personally, I don't wish to be a citizen of a tiny country. I want to remain in Nigeria.
[/s]

NIGERIA IS AN EMBARRASSMENT.

CARRY YOUR NIGERIA PASSPORT AND GO ABROAD, SO THEY CAN PUT YOU NEAR THE TRASH CAN.

CHIWETALU IS ALREADY A HERO.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by okeyglm: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
hammer567:

IF YOU KILL CHIWETALU AGU, HAVE NIGERIA BECOME ONE?

WHY SHOULD I CLEAN UP YOUR MESS?

AS YOU THEY DISGRACE NIGERIA, WE ARE BUSY OTWEETING YOUR SHAME TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.

IF UNA LIKE KILL AM, U HEAR?

GORRILA BRAIN, NA SO SO SHIT FULL UNA HEAD.
shameless coward what is preventing you from invading Onitsha cantonment . Is Biafra no longer coming. mumu iponk
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Ayoefa: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lying old fool. This old fool has been supporting the terrorist group for a while now. Just making a dumb ass infantile excuse.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Franking: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
The man has not done any wrong. Ipob doesn't own the Biafran flag. Massob isn't proscribed likewise other pro Biafran groups like BIM,etc. Wearing that attire doesn't make him an IPob member.

Only people blinded by hate will pretend otherwise.

Igbos are suffering today it will be ur turn tomorrow.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
okeyglm:

shameless coward what is preventing you from invading Onitsha cantonment . Is Biafra no longer coming. mumu iponk

WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF RESCUING NIGERIA FROM SUICIDE.

WE ARE ONLY HERE TO POINT OUT YOUR STUPIDITY TO THE WORLD AND LAUGH AT YOU.

JUST AS WE ARE DOING NOW.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by egunna(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nonybb:
HE EVEN SAID HE WENT OUT TO BUY BREAD TO FEED THE PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CAN FEED THEMSELVES OO BEFORE THIS INIQUITY AND CALAMITY OF FULANI GOVERNMENT (FG) MANIFESTED UPON THE PEOPLE AND BROUGHT THEM 6 YEARS BACKWARD AND IN POVERTY

One thing still put me out of my mental status and position whenever I think about it. And the question is, How did Nigerians and some other educated tribe of this country support a mallam, a cattle rearer, a certificateless jihadist, an @Boki for that matter to rule this country? How? The country that produced Some Soyinkas, Chinua Achebes and Chimamanda Adichies of this world, to sink so low and to an ordinary @bokki?
dats d disease u guys suffer from.superiority complex.so an aboki is not fit to rule dis country abi?oya nah,u d smart and educated one,come and rule without aboki's blessing nah.if aboki no bless u,u no fit b president for nigeria.e go pain u till u die.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by kevwe419: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Baba no try at all, I’m very sure he is aware of the implications before putting that cloth on, at times na we dey use our hand find trouble
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1e5jLdL94

Source: https://salemreporters.com/watch-video-of-actor-chiwetalu-agu-making-his-case-before-soldiers-during-his-arrest/

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Noted ma. God bless you
loveth360:
Who will want to do business with hypocrite that couldn't say a Common truth.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Benitoh: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
The way these herdsmen in military uniform behave is the reason no body can be patriotic in this entity called nigger arrear.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by showafrica(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
agadez007:
Nigerian army always doing the most
This video will make some of us who are against IPob start seeing reasons with Ipob
If they can do this a popular person like agu,just imagine what they would do to unknown persons
They will just shoot them and label them EsN

I don’t see Spanish army doing this to the Catalians

That Biafra color is just giving them nightmares.... This is not a flag so what is his crime. The way things are going, anybody wey wear red and black or yerllow is in trouble.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by olajigaolamide: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
We are a country of no freedom of expression
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Eyaah! And na im people oo. Poorman grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by elmodee7(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lolz, this man is a disgrace

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by brookz: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
He's so dumb, why won't he own it and face the consequence of his actions.

Awon big fool.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Temptee101(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Shame nor dey catch these dogs in uniform.

See how they are forming Rambo ontop an harmless civilian.

The sun MUST surely rise one day.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by showafrica(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
ugolinze123:
Why is the zoo army always showing force at irrelevant things especially when it concerns unarmed civillians...even at worst it should be the police doing their job and not these touts in boy scout regalia who abuses hard drugs...just look at what a once mighty and respected army has been brought down to. Spits...

Lol, i can imagine US army malhandling Mr Bean for treason able felony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo / Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel / Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.